All Comments on 'Movie Mom'

by homerdepot

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 2 years ago

Aww, Come on Man... Ring her chimes, Ding Dong. And Connie too.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

I liked the sex but the plot line kept jumping all over the place. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh sure, pretend like he has respect for his father, making a good living for his family with a poor education, then spend the rest of the store fucking the man's wife behind his back. Pathetic.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 2 years ago

Thanks for the read.

LunarmagusLunarmagusover 2 years ago
2nd Chapter?

Will there be more to this? This is fantastic, love it,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice tale. Would love to hear about all the women mom's had. Quite a few split lickers if Junior is correct. Maybe even family members.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should've switched chapters 2 & 3. Kinda seems far fetched to have that conversation with your dad, and then your mom too.

But hey, if dad's not taking care of his wife, and the son is willing to step up and take care of his mother, I say go for it! Both mother & son will be happy, and so will dad because mom's no longer pestering him for sex.

And as for moms female lovers, who better to accompany her than her son? The mom/son affair will remain a secret because the women will be getting some extra cock on the side too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was fair, but like most incest stories on this site it was void of what a deliciously incestuous relationship would involve.

There is no love in the world like the love a mother has for her son. A sexual relationship between mother and son would be an OTHERWORLDLY experience that NO ONE could ever give her son. Some would say I am twisted to the core. I say that having your own mother's total unbridled self unleashed upon your body and mind would change EVERYTHING between son and mother, and THAT is what is so incredibly and deliciously alluring.

Having your mother's body respond to you is sexually would take you both to places that are far beyond any edge that ANYONE else could ever take you. Your mother's scent wafting through your nose and possessing your mind as your lips felt her erect clit upon your tongue would be an amazing feeling. Your mother's scented petals parting to hungerly engulf your pussy-plow as her curling toes slid past your lips for you to suck her toe is something I'd love to experience sizzling through my being.

As to your story. Well, your story, like MOST incestuous stories on this site, lacks depth of building the relationship. The story lacks the most important factor, keeping the mother the "Mother" while taking her and son on an adventure of a lifetime that is like * NO OTHER*.

It is the small things that can be made to grow between mother and son that turn into the magical things that sets mother and son taboo relationships a universe apart from EVERYONE else.

Thank you for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rolling pin…..stopped reading

becker92548becker925484 months ago

Why did you stop writing? You just got started with the story. There is a lot more that can happen. Like filming mom and the woman from the church (like you said) themselves, even the three of them getting it on.

I like the story but needs to be finished. TY for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous