Movie Mom

Story Info
Wife in M/s affair masturbates in public, at movie.
3.3k words
4.38
10k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom smiled. He had finished typing up instructions for his sub. One more read before sending it.

> I have a task for my slave. If not already done, strip naked. Put on the collar. Kneel. Do these things before reading further. My slave will do so every time my mail is read.

>

> Today, my slave must wear no panties nor bra. While at home, my slave shall wear nothing at all. On this point, I am strict. Take clothes outside before dressing.

>

> My special assignment is this. Set a 1 minute timer. For the entire minute masturbate in this manner: insert one finger, remove and insert two fingers, remove and reinsert, then insert three fingers three times, then four fingers four times, repeat the cycle with one finger.

>

> When the timer goes off, stop! Rub the perfume of my cunt onto each wrist and onto my neck, behind each ear. My slave is to smell like the horny slut she is.

>

> Set a new timer for 1 hour. When it triggers, attend to it. Kneel immediately. Set a 1 minute timer and repeat the masturbation task. Refresh the scent on wrists and neck. Repeat the same task every hour.

>

> Message me so that I know my slave is about to begin.

Approving of the wording, Tom sent the email.

Wanda had demonstrated obedience over and over. Tom felt good rewarding her with a more interesting assignment.

40 minutes later, Tom is in the office. His phone lights up and he knows it is beginning. "Ready Master."

"Tell me when the task is completed."

Time passes. "Done."

"How was it?"

"I am very wet. And very horny. Will you let me cum?"

"No orgasm today. Masturbate only when the timer says so."


Wanda was very excited about the assignment. She loved the attention. What she craved was Tom's cock.

They could only meet briefly. When they did meet, Wanda would submit completely. Tom owned her. In her Master's presence, she was used as a fuck toy. She existed purely for his amusement.

A year ago, all of this was new to Wanda. She had been a bored housewife with a disappointing sex life. She had lusted after Tom for years before breaking down and begged to be held and to be kissed. She never imagined the consequences.

The sex was good. God! The sex was amazing. When she was with Tom, it was more exciting somehow. It was all very primal.

Wanda had thrown herself at this man. So, Tom took her body for his own amusement and pleasure. Whatever Tom desired, she eagerly submitted. Every fibre of Wanda's being buzzed with excitement when she service her Master.

Tom does enjoy kinky sex. It took time and training to understand that being a slave is more than role-playing. Four months ago, a contract was drawn up and Wanda consented to be Tom's property. He would train her so that one day she would earn his collar. Nothing compared to the image of total submission like a collared slave kneeling at Master's feet.

Today, suppressing her orgasm was the challenge. Obedience was essential. She was his slave. Her body was his. Her mind was his. Obedience demonstrated her commitment to Master's pleasure.

She had finished peddling her exercise bike when she had gotten Tom's email. Wanda set a 1 hour timer, then got into the shower. Master's instructions put her in a good mood. Her body tingles and shivers when the water touches her sensitive skin. Soaping up, and caressing every curve and fold.

Master's instructions made "dressing" easy. Downstairs for breakfast. Wanda walked nude by large windows on her quiet suburban street. Her stomach fluttering slightly. What would the neighbours think, if one happened to glance in at that moment?

Wanda puts a towel onto the kitchen chair before sitting down to eat. She is horny. Her pussy is more than damp. She would mark the furniture if she isn't careful.

In many ways it's just a normal day. Breakfast and chores. Naked. Definitely happy. Very horny. Wanda welcomes the extra distraction to an otherwise normal, mundane day.

While loading laundry Wanda hears the chime on her phone. "Crap!" She sprints across the house to the living room. Picks up the phone and proceeds to masturbate as Master had instructed. The windows in this room have the best views of the street. The task seems extra naughty here, on display for the whole neighbourhood.

Hiding is the last thing on Wanda's mind. Let the neighbours watch. Pure unbridled lust. Fingers slamming furiously into her cunt. Then the phone chimes again to signal the completion of her task. Let the world see me for the sexual woman I am.

With the perfume of her cunt freshly applied, Wanda does smell like sex. She smiles slyly. Then a panic begins to rise up in her.

"Master, I have a question. I am meeting the girls for a movie today. May I wear a bra for the movie?"

"This will be fun. Do continue the task at the theater when the timer goes off."

Wanda's mind races. Her friends will notice her clothes. Why did the movie happen on a day Master chose to play with her?

If the alarm goes off before the movie, she could arrange to be in the bathroom. But, an hour will not be enough time for the whole movie. It will chime in the middle of the theater!

Maybe she will have to cancel.

"Please master. Don't make me masturbate there. I will wear no bra."

"I have decided to permit a bra. Otherwise, complete the task I assigned. Every time the timer goes off."

Wanda stares at her phone. These are not just words. Master has commanded. Butterflies flutter in her stomach. She sniffs at the odour from her wrist again, perfumed by her cunt. Wanda knows that she is His slave.

As she resolves to be obedient, Wanda thoughts are turbulent. She has never before been so daring. It scares her as much as it excites her. Master's mind is clear. I want to serve as best I can.

Upstairs to the closet to choose what to wear. No jeans today. A skirt is much more practical for today's event. Not short, that would be too provocative. But, not too long either. Reaching her pussy needs to be discrete. Flipping through, she selects two and puts them on the bed.

Wanda's attention is now on shirts. She thinks about what her T-shirts would do braless. At her age, her boobs sag. Even so, these large DDD melons still pushes out a shirt and draws attention.

Looking over at the blouses. Plain white is obviously right out. Wanda pulls out one with thicker material. Holding it up in front of her, the fabric rubs against her erect nipples. The roughness of it against her skin causes her to gasp.

Desire courses through her. She grabs her dripping pussy with the other hand. Two fingers press against her buzzing clit. Wanda struggling desperately. Tom's instructions has her body in a lust filled frenzy.

Master's punishment will be severe. He commanded, no orgasm. Wanda imagines the sting of Tom's belt slapping her ass, and tits. Moisture slicks the fingers on her vagina. It pools and starts to drip slowly down her left thigh.

That is too much. Groaning and panting. The fingers circle and rub. Her mind fills with memories of punishment. Rough ropes restraining wrists and ankles.

In her frenzy, Wanda sees the hairbrush on the nearby dresser. Snatching the hairbrush in her right hand, she keeps the fingers in her cunt. Then drops onto the edge of the bed -- ass up.

Spanking herself focuses her attention. Ten swats become twenty. Two fingers still in her aching cunt. At forty swats, the ass is red and stinging. Wanda is horny; yet, resolved to obey and to hold back her orgasm. She continues spanking until her arm tires.

Her ass is quite sore. But, she is no less horny. At this point Wanda craves Tom's touch even more. Pulls the fingers from her cunt and applies fresh perfume to each wrist and behind each ear. Then looks at her juice covered fingers. Inspired, she applies the perfume carefully to each sensitive nipple.

Checking the phone, the timer shows 29 minutes on the timer. Did Master really know the power he held over her? Wanda suspected that Tom did know. In that moment she truly feels privileged at being owned.

Wanda gathered the clothes she has chosen and put them into a bag. Then cleaned up the room. Returned the other clothes back to the closet. Picked up the hairbrush. Paused briefly, her ass was warm to the touch.

Back to the chores. Passing a nearby mirror, she sees the lust filled woman looking back at her. Hair tousled and face flushed. Raising the brush that paddled her needy ass. This time to her head, she tidies up. Prim, proper, and lady like. Adding the hairbrush to the bag, for good measure.

After tending to the laundry, Wanda takes her bag out to the garage. As soon as the clothes are placed onto the front seat, the phone chimes its alarm. Without thinking she quickly grabs the first button in reach. She hears a motor engage; but the chime continues. Then the main garage door begins to lift. Wanda retrieves the phone from her bag and silences the alarm. The door is half up when she stands up beside her car.

Naked as the day she was born. Her ass still stings a bit from the spanking. If anybody is passing by, there is nowhere to hide. Resigned to her fate, Wanda calmly closes the car door and kneels. Set the one minute timer, then puts her index finger deeply into her pussy.

Out comes the finger, in goes two fingers. Out then, in again. Three fingers. This is starting to feel like a cock. Pumping in three times. A rhythm establishing itself. Four fingers and Wanda is in heaven. She needs to concentrate to count to four, then switch back to one.

Masturbating continues until the chime. Applies the perfume. Only then does Wanda look at her surroundings. Naked with the garage door open to the street. Has anybody seen her? In her horny state, she wonders whether she hopes to have been watched.

Scanning the street outside, one of her neighbours, Charlie, enters her view. He is walking his dog. From her crouched position, the car is providing some cover. But, as Charlie passes by, he will get a better view. Wanda imagines Charlie's surprise. She wants to put on her sexiest pose. Maybe Charlie will smile with approval and come up the drive to investigate. She fantasizes about the imagined encounter. A mischievous smile dawns her face wondering what her neighbour's cock might taste like.

Charlie's dog barks at a squirrel. In that instant, Wanda is woken from her daydream. While Charlie is distracted, she jumps over to the house door and retreats inside. The street door is still wide open; but, she will have to deal with that later.

Wanda's heart is racing. Hands shaking slightly, she texts, "Thank you, sir." Tom will know that his slave was on task. But, she wants to tell him the whole story. About the garage, and about Charlie. Tom might want a photo. She was too nervous to go back. Instead, she simply says, "Need to get ready soon. To go to the movies."

Ten minutes later, Wanda stands at the door. Apprehensive about entering the garage. She could check from the windows to see that the street was clear. Emboldened, she opens the door wide. Stands proudly and wearing only sandals in the doorway for a moment. She walks calmly, almost with dignity to her car. She gets in, starts the engine and backs out onto the driveway into the sunlight. The car stops, the garage door lowers. Then and only then does Wanda put on the shirt she had prepared. She picks up the skirt and decides that can wait. Buckling up, she drives onto the road.

Wanda smile widens as she drives by Charlie, obviously returning from his dog walk. Casually, she plays with her pubes at traffic lights. It's not a long drive; but, traffic is a bit busy. Enough time to build a bit of a high from her tame exhibitionism.

Getting closer to the mall. Stopped at a traffic light, Wanda pulls on the skirt. Only up to her knees. The seat is in the way. She doesn't want to fidget too much. Arriving, she heads to the parking garage.

After parking, Wanda shoves two fingers deeply into her dripping pussy. Pausing only a moment to look around the parking lot and the people busy about their business. She takes her fingers with fresh perfume and applies it to her wrists, her next, and lifting her shirt to each sensitive nipple. Finally, she finishes pulling up her skirt and adjust her clothing.

Checking her phone, there are several texts. The girls had been in the coffee shop next to the theater. They are now heading over to get tickets. One text from Tom, "Have fun." Checking the timer she set, she has time to get her ticket and pop into the washroom.

In the stall, Wanda prepares for the timer to run out. She strips off her shirt and hangs it on the hook. Then her skirt. She watches the timer drop through to the final minute. The public washroom feels safe and private compared to where she will be in an hour. Here, Wanda feels more horny than nervous. She snaps a couple selfies. She wants a sexy pose. One good photo to show Tom all the complex emotions that she feels.

The timer chimes. She jams one finger into her throbbing pussy. Then two fingers. As Wanda masturbates, she takes more selfies. The minute passes much too quickly. Perfume applied. Then thumbs through the photos. Deletes the ones that were blurry or pointed at the ceiling. Then selects and sends two to Tom.

One where the stall and part of the toilet are visible in the background. Clearly identifying the location. Wanda is obviously naked, tits are prominent. Her face, especially the eyes, express so much lust. The other is a close up of three fingers stuck in her cunt. Full bush and legs spread.

Flushes the toilet, pretending innocence. Then dresses and leaves the washroom to find her friends.

Debbie has saved good seats near the middle of the cinema. There is no crowd to speak of. It's a mid-week matinee,

Because of her bathroom trip, Wanda is left with an outside seat. She considers this a blessing. Less chance she will be seen with her hand up her skirt.

Sitting requires some thought. Every woman instinctively adjusts her skirt so that it will be underneath her bum. This time, Wanda bends a little, hooking with her thumb, the hem at the left side. This provides the access she wanted. But, with her bum square in the chair, her wet pussy is pointed straight down.

Being relatively petite, Wanda could slip off her shoes and lift her feet to the chair. However, the fabric she lifted is on the wrong side. She would be giving her friends a good peek. Stand up and try again.

Soon the house lights dim and the previews start. Wanda looks around her. People looking up at the screen. Friends she has known for years close by.

The main feature starts. Looking around again. Butterflies in her tummy. Wanda slowly reaches down to her skirt. She touches her pussy. The fabric of the skirt quickly saturates with moisture.

Wanda stands at the precipice of the world she had known and the world of Tom's lewd fantasies. Her thoughts are of Tom. His raw power over her. Today, he is far away and she feels more dominated now, in this moment. She reaches under her skirt and plays with her pubes.

It was too soon after the bathroom, Wanda will need to wait until the middle of the movie to finger herself. So, she watches the movie.

Eventually, Wanda figures she has waited long enough. She rubs with two fingers at the opening of her cunt. Lubricates the fingers and pushes them in. The movie continues. Slowly she moves the fingers inside her. Her groin has been tingling all morning. In that moment... in that place... she aches for release. With fingers deep inside, Wanda circles her clit with her thumb.

Nothing could have prepared her. The pure pleasure of it. The orgasm building up surprises herself. She is masturbating because Master ordered to do so. Now she is getting off on it.

What kind of pervert has she become? Fingering and rubbing. Wanda scans the dark looking for some sign that she is being watched. Teetering on the edge. She wants to cum. She also wants this sensation to last forever. Perhaps she has always been a sexual creature waiting for the right encouragement.

As casually as she began, Wanda simply stops rubbing. She hopes Tom will be pleased with her. Hopes to be asked for details about this adventure.

After the movie, Wanda does her best to act normally with her friends. She is distracted. Excuses herself, and walks back to her car.

Slumping down into the driver's seat, Wanda lets out an audible sigh. Almost a moan. It isn't exactly relief either. She is horny. She had been kept on edge for several hours now. Wanda desperately wants cock. Masturbation is no longer enough. She needs to be fucked.

"What did you make me do?", she messages Tom.


Tom twitched slightly with excitement when his phone notified him. He had been distracted for more than 30 minutes. He thought about his slave. Did she have the nerve? The photos from the bathroom did please him. That was a couple hours ago.

The message was confusing. Calmly, Tom replied, "What happened?"

"I fingered myself in public."

So, she did it. Tom paused slightly, wondering if there was more.

"How do you feel?"

"I was so nervous."

With that, Tom concluded that she was fine. Of course, he would have to reward his pet for doing his task.

"Drive to my place. Now."

"Are you there?"

"Just do it."

"Yes, master."

It was the middle of the afternoon. Tom had a few things he needed to take care of before he could leave the office. Ten minutes later, he had his bag and was headed for his car.

"I am here, master."

"Is my pussy wet?"

"You know I am."

"Put fingers into my cunt and check."

"Yes, sir. Your slave is very wet."

"Good. Finger my cunt until I arrive."

"Yes, sir. How long before you get here?"

"I will be there soon. Half-way home."

Tom lied. He needed to maintain the fantasy. It was going to take him 15 minutes. Nothing was going to change that. The illusion of 5 minutes will keep his slave focused and the task will be sufficient distraction.

When Tom pulls in behind Wanda's car, she doesn't seem to notice. So, he phones.

"Where are you?", Wanda blurts out. Pleading.

"Behind." Tom sees his plaything look back. "Come here and get in!"

Wanda was beaming as she heads to Tom's car and opens the passenger door.

The traffic on the street was starting to get busy. Tom thought about giving the order, "Take off the skirt!" Then decided against it. Exhibitionist play can wait for another day. Now, he was rewarding this slave for the task that has been completed.

Getting excited himself, Tom proceeds even before the car door is closed. "Hike up the skirt. My pussy must very wet and excited. Show me." Wanda says nothing. Blushing slightly. Simply complies with Tom's wishes. Tom reaches over and sticks a finger inside. His slave is indeed wet.

Time passes quickly. Tom puts the car in gear and continues to the gate. Parks his car. Escorts one very horny slut to the entryway of his apartment.

Unprompted, Wanda kneels and strips. Tom did not need to command this. This was already habit.