All Comments on 'Movie Money'

by shaunreagh

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Girl or Meat?

It's very odd that you categorized this as non-consent, seeing as how Amy never complains about anything that Wally or Buck does to her. The only one voicing concerns is Timmy, but he does it in a odd manner. Whereas anyone in the real world would have been asking their girlfriend to stop having sex with a strange man, Timmy instead barters with Buck, as if she were a business transaction and not a human being. A story like this really hinges on the dormant sexual frustration on the part of the person committing the infidelity Amy's lack of depth as a character doesn't allow this kind of nuance come out, and the story suffers for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good One

That story was hot. Plain and simple. If people want to nitpick about character development, go read some NY Times Bestseller or something.

Thanks for the story Shaun, good to see that my favorite Literotica author is still around.

jimewestjimewestover 15 years ago
Hot!

Very well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT

HOT! I LOVE YOUR STORIES!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The Making of a Porn Star

OK OK now you can't just leave this can you? She has a lot to learn yet. I think for a while she will be in it for the great sex, but when does this turn? Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice

i hope you continue this, it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Interesting....

I was pretty hot but what I really loved was how the "non consent" part of the story was actually Timmy's involvment, or, well, lack there of! I must saw tha I feel bad for Timm though and that I agree with some of the other comments. If that was my girlfriend, I would have asked her to stop or flat out pulled her away. I personally find it strange that he didn't try to do just that or even try to yank off the "light-guy" and prove that he really COULD do it himself. Either way, though, this was really good.

Well, peace out and I rate it a 4-5 star job.

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
Kid should really have read the small print

Sounds like he didn't know his girl as well as he thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This should absolutely be made into a Qatsu brief

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jorg

your stories seem to have rushed endings.

BrofinleBrofinlealmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

Felt like it ended abruptly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaunreagh@shaunreagh
1254 Followers
After some years away, drifting back in. As fascinated as ever with arousal, the erotic, the buzz. The excitement that few other human experiences can ever so powerfully match. The softness that lives at its core, the heat and the heights to which we are driven, leaving us spr...