All Comments on 'Movie Night'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Well it was certainly hot! Not into cuck stories and almost passed but this was just an MFM threesome with a bit of a start up twist. Not sure Hubby knows what he started though. Glad it's fiction! And on that I will compliment you on having a very creative naughty mind! Well written indeed!

Enjoy retirement! When I retired a few years back I tell folks I finally found a job I am qualified for!

Cheers

SAGE

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

So, since she acted like a slut with his so called "friend", kissing him with far more than a friendly kiss, then not backing down and purposely pushing things further and further, he should announce, the next night, that he was going out to a bar to pick up and fuck some slut. Just like she did to him. To make things "even".

Would she object? She did it to her husband, so why can't he do it to her? Or does he let her do whatever the fuck she wants to without any consequences. Spineless arsehole.

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

Well written and I hope in some other story he gets his MFM turn as I am not into the topic that much. I was happy there was not all the humiliation crap where dave is so much bigger and better and a real man...

At least it is what he wanted. However, he doesn't realize Dave set this up? Dave knew how she would react to a dare and I guess at the moment she felt a Kiss wasn't crossing a line. She did give Pete plenty of opportunity to stop it, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And so the swinging/sharing/hotwife lifestlye begins as long as it doesn't turn into a cuckolding relationship. Both should be getting sex equally no half measures.

Lars420Lars420almost 3 years ago

That was really hot !

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 3 years ago

This is a great story. It sounds real enough to be based on a real-life experience. And you're probably right in your note there will be some haters not understanding how a couple can get along with such a relationship. But, it does happen, and they're stronger for it.

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a horribly broken marriage. From the first paragraph it showed them as a train wreck waiting to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid people live fucked up lives. Who knew?

Thanks for the heads up. Thumbs down.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Why is anyone who doesn't agree with the author's viewpoint always labeled a hater? Can't you disagree with a loving whore story without labels?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Crap.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 3 years ago

And I'll call my lawyer next Monday. We'll still fuck and live together but none of the legal stuff. I want to make sure no one but me ever gets my money. You can fuck anyone you want to but they live and eat off your dime, not mine.

hubby77hubby77almost 3 years ago

Thanks to all who enjoyed my adaptation of lbentons story. I will never understand why someone would waste their time reading a story they know they will not like, and then waste more time trashing sed story. It must be nice to have so much spare time on your hands!

kiteareskitearesalmost 3 years ago

I was going to put fag cuck shit, but didn't want to comment as a nony (rofl)

Ok Joan needs to be put over someone's knee, hell even bent over the kitchen table will do, and given a good spanking for kissing Dave in the kitchen.

Fun story of an immovable object meeting an unstoppable force. I feel sorry for Dave, can you imagine being used as a sex toy like that?!

gordo12gordo12almost 3 years ago

I'm surprised neither one of you gave credit to the original story this was based on. You updated the beginning and in the original, the hubby never got involved in the action. The original ended on the couch with the friend screwing her and then it was "I surrender," or "Uncle".

The drive home scene after also was new.

It's been rewritten enough to make it a fairly original work but the twenty-year-old + story should have been given credit. Sadly, I lost track of it years ago after a computer crash but it was always one of my favs. I don't think it was published on Lit, I believe it was on Asstr on Kirstens. I've never been able to find it.

If either of you has a copy of it I'd love to get it.

I accept that enough has been updated and rewritten to be able to qualify as an original work. It was well done. 4* But perhaps Iberton wasn't aware he was being fed an old story?

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 3 years ago

3 Stars. Sorry I just don't share. Maybe if she were just a Fiends With Benefits, but not my wife. I didn't read the whole story so maybe it deserved a higher score but the subject didn't grab my interest.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 3 years ago

Do not understand the low score, at all! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really loved this story because my wife and I experienced something very similar only it was just a one-time thing. To watch her orgasming with both of us pleasuring her and feeling her body tremble as our cocks were almost touching was a feeling I will never forget even though it was over 35 years ago. And to feel his cock expand and fill her pussy as my cock was thrusting in her ass was a mind-blowing sensation for all of us. My wife did feel quite guilty the first half of the ride home, afraid I might divorce her but after I assured her that I enjoyed it almost as much as she did, she smiled and thanked me for letting her experience a fantasy she had harbored since college. As soon as we climbed in bed, she climbed on top and somehow coaxed yet another load from me and we fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. What a night that was and what a good memory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't give up now, keep going. Good stories all 5/5. Thank you

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story including the slow build-up (for which I usually lack patience). I hope there's a sequel with an "air-tight" finale! -- 5 Stars!

CHDONPerCHDONPerover 2 years ago

As a previous person wrote, 2/3rds of the story was taken almost word for word from a story written by TonyTony. Credit should be given.

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

One of the worst stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Undorító!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hmm...encourages DP and is anxious to try for air tight. Pete seems very excited by the m-m collaborative sex involved in Joan's decent into slutdom. What a surprise...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hard-headed in more ways than one. Stubborn daredevils with the sin of pride. Then lust over vanity... whats love got to do with it?

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 months ago

Hot story. Pride goeth before the DP. Five stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.