Movie Night

Story Info
Girl surprises guy on movie night by taking control.
1.7k words
4.23
5.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know something is coming. You didn't listen to me and I told you I'd have to punish you. You don't know what or when. You know I can make you wait until it's almost unbearable. And when you mention it I simply shrug and grin wickedly.

Movie night. We're cuddling on the oversized chaise lounge. The movie ends but we continue to cuddle. I nuzzle my nose against your neck, and plant gentle kisses along your collarbone. You smile and shift slightly to give me better access. I trace along your collarbone with my lips and tongue, kissing up the other side of the neck before slowly sucking on your earlobe. My hand strokes down your arm and I interlace my fingers with yours.

Still holding your hand, I climb off the chaise lounge. You think I am going to lead you to the bedroom. Instead, I kneel down, taking your hand with me so your arm is hanging over the side of the cushion. Before you realize what is happening, I slide a piece of rope that is fashioned in a slipknot around your wrist. In confusion, you raise your hand to look at it and find you can't-- and I snicker. The other end of the rope has been tied around the leg of the chaise lounge.

Quickly I climb over you and grab the other hand, binding it the same way. You tug against it but I know my knots, and you realize you are stuck. In the moment or two it takes you to realize this, I have moved down to your ankles and slipped two more pieces of rope around them. I don't have to tell you that those pieces are tied around the legs of the furniture as well. You open your mouth to protest, but I put my finger to your lips, whisper "shhhh," and then kiss you, long and hard and deep, swirling my tongue around yours.

I pull away suddenly and take off my shirt, revealing my red, satin, low-cut bra. You haven't seen this one before. My nipples are already hard. I pull your shirt up as far as it can go with your hands being bound, and rake my nails down your chest. I roll one of your nipples between my fingers and pinch, eliciting a gasp from you. You weren't expecting to like it. You move your hips to try to shift your hardening cock around in your pants since it is becoming uncomfortable, but you can't move enough in your current tied-up state and I tell you I'm not ready to release it yet.

I take your other nipple in my mouth and suck, nibbling gently, all while pinching and twisting the first one. You groan with both pleasure and discomfort -- your cock is straining against your pants now.

I stand up again and turn away from you, and slowly peel down my leggings to reveal my panties. You notice that they're satin like my bra, but jet black with red trim. I bend over to pull the leggings off my legs and you get a delicious view of my ass. You wish you could reach out and cup the cheeks with your hands.

Leggings removed, I turn around to face you again. I fondle my breasts through my bra, and slide one strap off my shoulder, then the other strap, and then my hands reach behind me to undo the clasp. I let my bra fall to the floor in front of me, leaving my breasts exposed.

I walk back over to you and straddle you, sitting on your stomach just above the waistband of your pants. I don't want to sit on your cock -- not yet, not now. You feel my heat and dampness through my panties and realize this is turning me on as much as it is you.

I lean forward and brush your lips with one of my nipples. You open your mouth and grab my nipple, sucking gently. I moan softly, and knead my other breast, rolling my nipple between my fingers. I'm rocking gently while still straddling you, pushing my damp, panty-covered pussy against your stomach. You suck harder and I grind into you.

You release my nipple and look up at me with eyes full of lust. You won't say it but you're begging for more. I kiss you deeply and then climb off your stomach. I stand next to the chaise, hook my thumbs under the waistband of my panties, and pull them down an inch, just enough to expose the top of my mound, trimmed so short it's almost shaved bare. Your eyes widen and I laugh, and continue to pull my panties down my legs. I step out of them and hold them up, showing you my cream that has been left inside.

I walk over to you and trail my fingers up and down your chest, gently at first, then harder, and finally scraping down your chest with my fingernails. Without realizing it, your chest is rising off the chaise as much as it can, pushing into my fingers, asking for more. I move closer to where your hand is tied and run your finger along my pussy lips, letting you feel my wetness. Then I do the same with my own finger, hold it up to show you, and stick my finger in my mouth, sucking off my juices. You moan again, wishing it was you tasting me instead.

I unbuckle your belt and remove it, dropping it on the floor. I unbutton your pants and pull down the zipper. Your cock is pushing against the fabric of your boxers, begging to be released. I oblige, and pull your boxers down to your ankles along with your pants. Your cock springs up and I admire it. You are rock hard and ready for my pussy, but I'm not ready to give it to you yet.

I cup your balls with one hand and make a fist around your cock with the other hand. Your cock is hot, ready, waiting. I stroke it gently while fondling your balls. I lean down and take the head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the tip, down the head, and back to the tip, all the while stroking the shaft with my hand.

I remove my hand from your cock and slide my lips down the shaft until they graze the bottom. You can feel the back of my throat as I take in your entire length. I pull my head back and let my tongue trail up the shaft, and down, then around, my mouth pumping up and down slowly. My tongue swirls around the shaft, making its way back up to the head, and flicks the tip. Your hips start to buck and I increase my pace to match your rhythm. Your hips are bucking faster now, your cock pumping in and out of my mouth.

Faster, faster, my mouth is gliding up and down your shaft, one of my hands still cupped under your balls. I turn my eyes to look up at you and connect with your gaze, a bit glassy eyed. That is enough to send you over the edge, and you moan loudly and release hot spurts of cum into my mouth. I swallow every drop, continuing to suck your cock until there is nothing left. I release your cock and lick my lips.

I crawl up the chaise next to you and stand on the cushion, my pussy level with your head. I straddle you, lower myself over your face, and put my hands against the wall for balance. You begin to lick my outer lips, alternating slow and fast, gentle and hard. You taste my sweetness and want more. You enter my pussy with your tongue, probing in and out, lapping up my juices. I'm rocking my hips as you explore the inside of my pussy with your tongue and turn to suck on my lips.

Your tongue darts quickly to the top of my folds and flicks my clit. Once. Twice. Three times. Then you attack my clit with rapid strokes. My breathing has become heavy and I lean my head against the wall, relishing in the sensations. I grind my pussy into your face, begging for more of your tongue on my clit. You grab my swollen clit between your lips and suck, and I shudder and moan with my release.

Panting, I turn myself around and lean forward to suck your cock while your tongue laps up the sweet, sweet juices that you just created. You're hard again, so I don't suck for long. I move down your body, turn around to face you, and lower my pussy onto your cock. I am so wet that you slide in easily. I pause for a minute, enjoying the fullness I feel. I place my palms on your chest and lift and lower myself on your cock, never releasing you entirely. I move slowly, deliberately, listening to your quickening breath and increasingly loud moans. I quicken my pace. Your wrists are straining at their bindings, so badly you want to cup my ass with your hands and help me ride you. I move faster now, riding you with increasing urgency.

I remove one hand from your chest and roll my nipple between my fingers. A moan escapes my lips. My pussy is so full with your cock. I hear you moan my name and I know you are close. I feel my own orgasm approaching, the warmth and tingles spreading through my body. I put my hand back on your chest, brace myself, and move faster, harder, feeling your cock hit my cervix. I am almost at my peak. I feel my pussy trembling, the intensity building. My pussy clenches around your cock and I scream with pleasure. I look at you, see your eyes roll back in your head, and with a guttural sound you climax, my pussy still pulsing and squeezing around your cock. I collapse forward onto your chest, and we fall asleep together, you still inside me.

I awake a bit later, hot and sticky with cum and sweat, my juices mixed with yours. I kiss your lips gently to awaken you. Then I climb off your body, untie your bindings, and lead you off to the bathroom where we shower together blissfully.