Movie Night

Story Info
Wife's anonymous theater fun.
790 words
3.65
14.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man enters the dimly lit theater and sits next to you on the right as I sit on your left. During the movie there is a sexy erotic scene which turns you on. I hear you moaning as you tremble a little next to me. Your left hand reaches over to my cock. You hear me moan as your hand caresses my bulging pants.

I look over at you. I see you breathing hard, moaning. You lean over and kiss me hard as you continue to moan. Your mouth and lips tremble as I hear you say, "Oh fuck..."

That's when I notice the man on your right. His hand is between your legs rubbing your sopping wet panties. 

My right hand moves to your inner thigh as I pull your legs apart a little more to give the stranger more room to work. You're glad you wore the skirt I asked you to wear. Your juicy cunt is dripping with pleasure. You feel the man's fingers pulling your wet panties to the side. Your chest rising with each breath. Two of his fingers slide under the elastic band. His fingers touch your creamy lips. You audibly groan. Your hand grinds harder against my bulging pants causing me to moan. The other man moans as he enjoys the feel of your wet pussy on his fingers, and he enjoys the pleasure his fingers are giving you.

You are so turned on, so horny, your mouth is craving a hard veiny throbbing cock. You whisper seductively in my ear as you squeeze my bulge, "Do you want to watch me suck his cock?"

"Fuck yes," I groan as you kiss me passionately.

You reach over and feel the man's hard boner as you unzip him. Your hand slides in getting a better feel of his cock through his underwear. He moans approvingly of your hand.

My hand moves to your breasts as his fingers probe into your creamy pussy as you tremble hard. We lean towards each other and kissing passionately as you moan with pleasure.

The man's fingers are inside you now rubbing your g-spot. I am moaning as I'm so turned on hearing you about to cum on the stranger's fingers, your hand on his cock, as your hips grind back and forth.

We stare at each other passionately. I can tell your face, neck, and chest are reddening with pleasure. Your lips are parted as you breathe heavily. You are so ready to cum.

With intensity, you orgasm as your body thrusts against the theater seat.

You watch the man insert his fingers in his mouth after making you cum. He moans enjoying you, enjoying your juices.

You immediately reach over tearing the fly on his boxers, desperately exposing his veiny cock. Your hand strokes up and down feeling his girth. Your mouth follows shortly after as I watch you sensually suck his cock, licking his head, your hand pulling his balls free from his boxers.

You're on your knees in front of the man pleasuring his stiff dick as you hear me moaning while I stroke my cock watching you. Your mouth slides up and down, your moaning loud and ravenous, you watch me stroking as I could cum just by watching your tongue licking, teasing his head. I move to my knees next to you, one hand stroking my cock, the other finds your dripping wet pussy as I slide my fingers in and out effortlessly. I make you cum again as your mouth quivers around the man's throbbing cock. You hear me groaning in approval watching your sexy mouth. I want you to make the man cum.

You reach your right hand over and fondle my cock as your mouth and lips caress the stranger's hard cock. You suck hard against his head and hole as he's ready to cum.

The man grabs his cock and strokes as your lips and mouth move up and down licking the underside of his shaft and head. You hear me moaning as I continue stroking, so turned on watching you. My cock is leaking so much precum.

He convulses hard as his cum sprays on your face while you look at me. 

As soon as he finishes, your mouth latches on to my cock feeling my swollen head and throbbing veins as you do. I moan violently as your mouth pleasures me fantastically. Looking down at your beautiful face wet from the stranger's cum. We look in each other's eyes. I am so hard. I am so turned on by your mouth. I want you so fucking bad. My body quakes standing in front of you as I groan violently, cumming so fucking hard in your mouth.