Movie Night Ch. 06

Story Info
Another night, another girl ruined.
3.3k words
4.48
21.2k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,414 Followers

Ch. 6 - A Dangerous Threesome

'So I heard you actually got your dick wet last night, and the girl was conscious even.' Those were the first words Marcus woke up to the next day, and he sighed as he read them.

And I saw you having the time of your life, he considered sending back as he recalled watching her tits pressed against the window. Instead, he chickened out and sent back, 'I had a nice night. I hope you did, too.'

'My nights are always better than yours, worm,' Tara shot back instantly. 'Last night, I got Adrian blitzed and left him laying among the used condoms, which made for the perfect pictures to "accidentally" spread around to the right people to make sure his girlfriend woke up to an avalanche of gossip. Do you know what that means?'

'Ummmm... that they're going to break up?' he asked sleepily.

"I mean, what else would possibly happen?" he mumbled to himself as he got up and stretched on the side of his bed.

As he did that, he saw some pictures of Tara coming through while she was raising her most recent victim. Normally he would have had his eyes glued to the screen the see his tormentor's naked body like that, but this morning he was more concerned about other things, and when he wasn't in the mood to fuck Rachelle, he thought that more than anything, she looked like a hunter posing with her trophy, which in a way, she was.

Right now, all he could think about was Rachelle, though, as he tried to figure out what had gotten into him last night. He'd never had a conscious girl that was half so into him, and he wasn't sure what exactly caused that. Was it his dark mood? Was it the fact that he really didn't care what happened to him? He wasn't sure, but he knew that he wanted to see her again even though he knew it was likely that it was going to fuck it up somehow.

Seriously, what the hell was he supposed to do? Even if he saw her again, they'd both be sober, and he'd never be able to take control of the situation like that again, would he? His thoughts were interrupted as he looked down at his phone again and saw his notifications stacking up.

'She'll break up with him?!'

'Are you serious right now?!'

'L O Fucking L.'

'She's going to do a lot worse than that. With my help, that bitch is going on a serious trampage, and you're going to help whether you like it or not.'

'Hey - asshole, you leave me on read, and I'll make you fucking regret it.'

'Sorry,' he answered quickly. 'I'm still waking up.'

'You'd fucking better be!' she shot right back.

Marcus was still distracted by his swirling thoughts about what had come over him last night, but he pushed them aside as much as he could as Tara started to lay out another evil plan that involved his dick.

This time, after Tara got Emma so drunk that she had no idea who was who, Tara was going to arrange a threesome for them. She'd considered setting up a gang bang, but she was certain that a straight-A student would want all her lovers wearing condoms if it was a public show like that. In private, distracted by four hands and two mouths, she'd be much less likely to notice everything that was going on.

'Bring a couple condoms full of holes just in case, though. I don't want her nerdy little brain to keep her from being a mommy.'

That part, at least, was par for the course, but as he started typing out a response, she sent another message.

'Oh, If you try to take advantage of the night to stick your dick in me, I swear to Christ I'll cut your balls off once you finish sperming that dumb cunt. Are we clear?' Tara said as the conversation was drawing to a close.

It would have been impossible to deny how hot the picture Tara had painted was. The idea of being together with the two beautiful women had made his dick rock hard, but the thought of being able to slam his dick inside Tara and take her down had made it twitch, and he honestly wasn't sure if he'd be able to resist, even if Emma was the hotter of the two compared to most of the guys he knew.

Marcus's first impulse once Tara disappeared was to jerk off to the pictures she'd sent him, but he held back. After all, if he was going to get close enough to breed his tormentor on Friday night, then maybe it was worth a little suffering.

Day by day, he regretted that decision more, especially when he saw Rachelle in his English class at the university on Wednesday. Normally, she sat somewhere a row ahead of him, off to his right somewhere, but today, she made sure to sit in the seat next to him, and several times, she leaned in closely enough for him to be able to smell her perfume and look down her shirt as she asked about something or other in the assignment.

Marcus was sure that this was where he was supposed to make a move, but with his heart hammering and his mouth dry, it was all he could do to awkwardly answer her questions and try not to stare too much. In principle, he knew what the signals were. He knew that she was basically inviting her to find an excuse to pick up where they left off, but without the liquid courage, he was just a little bitch, and he let the opportunity slide away, never to be seen again.

The only bright side was that Tara didn't have that class and wouldn't be there to tease him about it. She still teased him in other ways, though. Most nights, she sent him a picture of her in a dress or just in her panties as she decided which outfit was the right one to seduce her target. That wasn't the real reason she sent them to him of all people, of course, though. It was because she liked butting him in his place.

She could be a cock tease to him 24/7, and there was nothing he'd be able to do about it. He'd find some way to show her, though. Marcus promised himself that, even though he didn't really believe it.

Still, he waited patiently until Friday, and at half past ten, he received a pin and a note that said, don't show up until just after midnight, and try not to wear something too embarrassing.'

'Oh, and bring a bottle of something too. I'm inviting you over after we run out of booze.'

Marcus didn't stress that last part. If things went according to Tara's plan, he doubted very much that he'd be staying dressed for long.

In the end, he found himself waiting in his room, staring at the unopened bottle of Cuervo while he waited for the call and felt like an idiot. Being an idiot was better than feeling terrified, though, which was exactly how he felt as it got closer to the time he'd have to start driving.

It was ironic. He'd been scared during some of the other twisted games Tara had made him play, but somehow this was worse, and at least according to the way that twisted bitch explained it to him, this would be entirely consentual. Coercive? Sure. Screwed up? Absolutely, but consensual.

And somehow, that terrified him in the same sort of way that Rachelle had terrified him in class today, and he didn't know why. Marcus wrestled with that question until it was almost midnight. Then he went to the address that Tara had given him, and, taking a quick sip to steady his nerves, he knocked on the door of the cheap apartment.

There was some motion on the inside and some muffled conversation, and then a woman's voice called out, "Who is it?"

"Delivery man," he responded neutrally. Not really sure what to say.

That was enough to unlock the door and have her open it a crack, though. "Delivery man, huh?" Emma laughed, slurring her words slightly, as she reached for the bottle. "He looks like a delivery boy to me. What do I owe you, Delivery man? How can I repay you for helping us out in our hour of need?"

He'd seen her around campus, but up close, he could see why all the guys were into her. Her auburn hair and pretty face was just begging to be kissed. Normally, he would have called her innocent, but today, she reeked of sex, and that undermined the effect somewhat, making him a little more eager to see what she was hiding underneath her bathrobe.

Marcus swallowed hard, unsure of what he was supposed to say when Tara uncharacteristically saved him. "Chill out, Em. I told him you'd show him your tits if he dropped that by. He doesn't know shit about our little game, so either flash him right there in the doorway if you want or invite him in to give the guy a more private show."

"My tits?!" Emma squealed in surprise. "Why not your tits, you slut?"

"Fine," both our tits. Tara smiled as Marcus was ushered inside. "We can let him choose who he likes better."

He had no idea what was going on, but he just went with it and tried to pretend this was normal. In a way, it kind of was because he'd had more fucked up sexual encounters than normal ones, but there was no way he'd get used to a pretty girl like Emma looking at him like a piece of meat.

The girls chatted for a bit before pouring all three of them another shot. When Emma casually said, "I'm not showing this guy shit until I see what he's packing. If his dick isn't bigger than Adrian's, he can just go right the fuck home because I'm tired of that little dick nonsense," which almost made him spit out his drink.

"Well, how can you expect to see me at my, uhmmm, best if you don't show me something to get me excited," he shot back, surprising both of them.

"That is a fair question," she answered, raising an eyebrow as she walked back over to Tara before kissing the other girl lightly on the mouth. "What if I were to tell you that me and your friend here just spent the last half hour drinking this house dry and making out like deviant little lesbians? Would that be enough?"

"Well, ummm... It's like the writers say," he said, turning away and pouring himself another shot because that was the only way he could possibly act disinterested in the face of what he was seeing. "Show, don't tell, right?"

"Well, with an attitude like that, he certainly better have something to show me," Emma grumbled drunkenly as she cast open her robe to reveal her naked body as she started making out with Tara once more.

It was certainly enough to make his dick hard, but he wasn't sure exactly what he was supposed to be showing her. Tara knew he wasn't hung, so either her ex was somewhat less than average, or this was going to be another creative way to humiliate him.

Marcus shrugged, deciding that there was no time like the present. He slammed down his second tequila shot, feeling the burn as he walked over to where the two girls were theatrically writhing and moaning in front of him and unzipping his jeans, letting them fall to the floor.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" he asked, mentally willing the rejection to happen as quickly as possible.

Both girls stopped kissing and turned at once to face his cock. Emma's expression immediately brightened, and she smiled widely, but not so widely that he didn't see a flicker of lust shoot across Tara's features before she returned to an expression of ironic and mocking enjoyment.

"It certainly is," Emma cooed as she reached out for it with her right hand and used his cock as a handhold to pull him closer. "He's soo much bigger than Adrian. You weren't even lying, you little slut."

"Didn't I tell you? It feels even better than it looks, too," Tara lied casually. She'd never felt his dick, but maybe tonight, that would change.

"Maybe," Emma said uncertainly as she leaned forward and licked the bead of pre-cum off the head of his cock. "But first, I want to see how it tastes..."

Marcus was open to a lot of things at that moment, but the very last one he expected to see was two girls fighting over his dick with their mouths. Technically this wasn't the first time Tara had tasted his dick, but it sure felt like it, and as the two of them kissed and sucked and teased, he quickly became hard-pressed to hold back the pressure of the cum that was building up in his balls.

After a minute of their oral attack, he said, "Alright girls, I'm getting close..." to let Tara back off if she wanted to, so he wouldn't get yelled at later. Instead, they started to struggle even more, like they were fighting for his seed. That thought was enough to make him cum everywhere. He came on their faces and in their mouths in a powerful, messy orgasm that left him wondering what the hell was going on. By the time he was done blowing his load, Emma was already looking at his half-hard cock with a hunger in her eye.

"I need more," she cooed, moving away from Tara as she spread her legs in front of him. "I need someone that can hit all the places that he never could. You think you can do that for me, Mr. Cuervo?"

Marcus didn't say anything before he grabbed her by her hair. "If you want me to stick it in, then you're going to have to get it hard first," he said, yanking her face right up to his dick.

Emma didn't hesitate and immediately sucked in his cock and started to gag on it. It was an incredibly sexy sight, given that the girl was already covered in his cum, and seconds later, he was throbbing with need. He pushed her back against the couch and grabbed her knees, dragging them forward even as he spread her thighs to reveal a very hairy bush that was practically hiding her drooling pussy.

"Wait, what about a condom?" she asked, surprising both Marcus and Tara.

Even as Marcus thought about reaching for his pants to pull one of the ones he'd carefully modified out, Tara said, "Don't worry about it. It feels so much better raw."

"But--" Emma protested.

"Trust me - he's a big boy," Tara purred. "He knows how to pull out."

Before Emma could protest again, Tara started kissing her hard, shoving her tongue down the other girl's throat to silence her. Marcus took that as all the position he needed to slide his cock into his lover's unprotected hole.

Emma's pussy was as hot and wet as an apartment full of alcohol, and a couple hours of lesbian foreplay could make it, and his dick practically melted as he slid it inside her. After the first four or five inches, she started to get even tighter, and when he finally forced the last inch inside her, the strangest thing happened: she came.

It was an obvious orgasm that made her shiver and shake, and for a moment, he thought he might have hurt her until she looked up at him and begged, "Oh my fucking god, please do that again... but harder."

She didn't cum every time he thrust that deep, but she came a lot more than he thought a woman was supposed to, and after a few minutes, they shifted to her bedroom just so the three of them would have more room to play.

That resulted in another couple of rounds of drinks, which made it difficult to remember all the details, but there was one moment that Marcus would never be able to forget for as long as he lived. It would haunt his dreams.

Somehow, Tara had climbed up on Emma's body, smothering her with touches and kisses. Marcus had thought she'd done it so that the other girl wasn't paying as much attention when he got closer to cumming inside her. That was a stupid reason, though, because Emma had already cum a dozen times. She was dead to the world.

It was only when he pulled all the way out and moved to shove his cock all the way back inside of Emma that he realized the true torture that was this position. It would have been the easiest thing in the world to slip and slam his cock into Tara's tight little hole instead.

Once Marcus realized that, he was tormented by that fact. It was only the fact that he knew that she would literally cut his balls off if he did that prevented him from blowing his load in his dark-haired tormentor's pussy instead.

Still, when he finally came inside Emma's cunt, it was to thoughts of breeding Tara, and when he did, he saw stars. Marcas had never come so hard in his life.

"I never knew it could be so good," Emma moaned as Tara rolled off of her, and she lay there gasping. Marcus was glad that she'd cum so hard and so often that she didn't even notice that he hadn't bothered to pull out. He had to admit she looked sexy as fuck laying there like that, especially when he thought about all the sperm swimming around in its search for her egg.

They kept fucking after that and playing other sex games as the hours flowed by, and the tequila bottle he'd brought got emptier and emptier. They were up until almost three. That's when Tara finally passed out, though he went for one more round with Emma. She might have been a bookworm at school, but in person, she was as sex-crazed as anyone he'd ever seen, and he'd never get tired of watching her tits jiggle and shake with every thrust while her wide hips came over and over again on his dick.

"Again," she moaned, even as he finally exploded inside her for the last time. That seemed to be all she wanted from any man - one more orgasm, and he'd been glad to oblige, especially with the knowledge that he'd filled up her pussy with three loads of cum tonight.

By the time they were done, he was so drunk and exhausted that he could barely stand, but he knew that he couldn't be here in the morning when the girls woke up. He saw Tara lying there, so vulnerable. It would have been the easiest thing in the world to force his flagging erection up one more time and shove it inside that bitch, but somehow that would have felt like cheating.

He didn't just want to fuck her at this point. He wanted her to know that he'd done it, and that meant that it was going to have to wait for another day, but right now, in the haze, he was wandering through as he searched for his pants and underwear, he was sure that he was going to. It was only a matter of time until he conquered her pussy and gave her what was finally coming to her.

It was with that thought in mind that he stumbled to his car and crashed out in the back seat to sleep it off until he felt sober enough to drive home.