Movie Night with Friend

Story Info
Movie night with young friend.
848 words
4.13
5.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months ago the company hired new guy and was assigned to my department. This guy is 24, just out of college, very smart and turning out to be an excellent employee. After a couple months of training he was assigned to a different department which as it turns out is a good thing. The reason is, we've started messing around some and now that I'm not his superior there is no issue.

Now this young man and I are both 6' and although I'm not in the best shape, not bad for a guy my age. He on the other hand is in incredible shape. He played sports all through high school and plays on a city league so is still in GREAT shape. One of the things that first got my attention about him is how handsome he is. I mean REALLY, REALLY handsome and truly a nice guy. I has a gf so at first I assumed he was completely straight but over time comments he made about other male employees had me wondering if he was bi or even gay and just had this gf for appearances,

Now fast forward to this past Friday when we were visiting at lunch and I mentioned that my family was going to be out of town all weekend and he said he was going to be alone as well because his gf had a family thing out of town. I told him that there was a show on Netflix I had been wanting to see so was planning on a quiet night at home Saturday night just me, popcorn and the show. He said something like, "that sound nice" so I thought I just offer never thinking he would actually take me up on it and told him that he was invited to come by and watch with me. Much to my surprise he accepted!

So we started the show each sitting on either end of the couch in the TV room and really having a good time just watching the show and visiting some. After a while I popped some popcorn and said I would spit into two bowls and he said just use one and we'll share. When I got back tot he couch he had moved to the middle so as to be next to me when I sat down so we could easily share the bowl.

Forgot to say but I had on shorts and a polo shirt and he had on shorts and a muscle t shirt as this was his normal casual, relaxed dress. It really showed off his incredible body and sexy hairy armpits and YES, I'm into armpits on a hot guy.

Anyway, a scene came up where this girl was in a male strip club and was in a private room getting a private dance when the dancer offered her a "banana split" and of course meant his cock with whipped cream on it. This dude pulled his g string, or whatever u call what he was wearing, down and his HUGE cock was exposed. I mean this dude HAD to be 9 or 10 inches soft. At first I thought it might be fake but now really believe it was actually his cock. When we saw that my buddy yelled, "Damn that's fucking hot" and immediately got embarrassed but I told him I agreed. We both just sort of looked at each other and laughed. But then after a few seconds I noticed him having to adjust his cock in his shorts because it was obvious he was hard. He tried to be discrete but since we were sitting next to each other he could not hide it. He said, "I'm sorry" but I told him no problem and in fact was getting the same way myself. It didn't take long before we both realized that we were turned on by this hot ass guy so both were into guys.

After a few minutes I moved the popcorn bowl out of the way and his boner was showing big time in his shorts and he was rubbing it. I took a chance and reached over an began rubbing it on the outside of his shorts and he just put his head back and moaned. So I reached in his shorts and pulled it out. I had NO idea how hung this guy was until now. It was a solid 8" and quite possibly more but for sure 8. He pulled his shorts completely off so I had complete access to his cock and balls which I licked and sucked for a while. Finally he ask me to take my shorts off so he could return the favor. We took turns licking, sucking each other, we made out for a while and finally finished each other off by hand. Guess we both needed a release because both of us shot HUGE loads on each other.

We showered together and finished the show. We plan to do this again but will depend on when we are both free.