Movie Star Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky leaned in close to Jenna, her body rubbing up against the porn star. Jenna could see that Becky's nipples were hard nubs rubbing against her blouse. It was obvious that she hadn't worn a bra tonight and her tits jiggled as the women chatted and Becky laughed at something Jenna said.

The two chatted about the next stripper to take the stage. A brunette with C-cups and athletic build. Jenna noticed immediately when Becky set her hand down on Jenna's but didn't move it away at the feel of skin to skin contact.

The music playing was especially loud as the stripper removed her panties to reveal a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair above bald pussy lips. Jenna didn't hear Becky and asked the young woman to repeat her question.

"Would you ever take your clothes off in front of other people like this?" Becky leaned in closer to Jenna, her breath hot in her ear.

Becky knew the answer to that question and Jenna wondered why she asked it. Was it the booze that caused it because most young women wouldn't ask that question to their boyfriends Mom? Then again, Jenna was not the average middle-aged Mom.

"I might do it, if the circumstances were right" Jenna smiled at Becky as she leaned in close so the young woman could hear her.

Becky's face was a few inches from Jenna. She asked what she meant by conditions.

After thinking a moment, Jenna told her that it would have to be some place where no one knew her at all. It would most likely be in another state. It might be a girl's weekend to Florida and there would have to be booze, lots and lots of booze. Jenna described how she'd strip for the men in the club. She pointed out that most of her middle-aged friends would never be caught dead in a strip club, so there isn't even a remote possibility of this happening.

Jenna focused on the two fingers rubbing her hand. The pressure on her hand got progressively firmer as she discussed the potential situation under which she would shed her clothes in front of people. It was a lie and both women privately knew it. Becky was excited more than before; her tiny nubs had grown to firm nipples poking out from her breasts. Both women hooted and yelled as the stripper on stage spread her pussy for the crowd.

"How about you, would you take your clothes off in front of a crowd like this and spread your pussy like her?" Jenna's face was inches from Becky's

Jenna watched as Becky pondered the question. She knew the answer before her mouth opened. The hand on hers pressed down and grasped a few of her fingers.

"I would if the crowd was full of beautiful people like you. I shouldn't be telling my boyfriends Mom this, but yes, I'd spread my pussy like her if Will was in the crowd watching me."

The quick peck on the lips from Becky surprised her. The moment ended as a young stripper approached the pair and said hello. The young woman turned out to be Becky's friend. Jenna met Mande; whose real name turned out to be Amanda.

Jenna sized up the young brunette in platform heels wearing a black bra and panties. Mande sat down on the other side of Jenna. Mande said that she recognized Jenna and asked if they had met somewhere before. Jenna said that she didn't recall ever meeting her before. Mande said that she was certain they'd met before and started naming off places they might have met. Each time Jenna said no.

"You might have seen Jenna in one of her movies" This time it was Becky who spoke up.

Jenna was surprised by the young woman's bold statement as well as Becky's hand now resting on her thigh. A shiver went down Jenna's spine.

"Oh...you're Will's mom. The porn star." Mande's words rung like a bell in Jenna's ear.

Jenna looked at Mande and then at Becky. She wondered to herself if Mande meant to say that to Jenna. The fingernails of the young woman on her thigh sent small tremors up her leg and reverberated through her pussy.

"I really like your movies". It was Mande who broke Jenna's focus on the hand rubbing her thigh.

Becky just smiled at her and kept her hand in place as Jenna and Mande talked about her movies and how the young woman liked working at the club. They must have talked for about ten minutes before Mande excused herself, saying that she needs to get ready for her performance.

Jenna watched as Mande kissed Becky goodbye. It was more than a friendly girl kiss, but something less than a full make out session. Becky looked over at Jenna and bit her lower lip.

"We've been friends for a long time."

"I can see that sweetie."

"Don't tell Will."

Jenna smiled at the young woman and assured her that she would not tell her son about his girlfriend kissing another woman. Jenna was just to ask Becky about the comment Mande made about being a porn star, it seemed the intimate moment was a right time, but it didn't happen. The intimate moment was ruined by Aimee. A round of hello's was followed by Aimee ordering a round of drinks for the three of them.

"So, Jenna, who is your hot friend?"

"Aimee, this is Becky. Becky this is my friend Aimee from the gym."

"Hi Becky." Aimee extended her hand.

"So how do you know Jenna?" Aimee gave both a wicked smile.

"I'm dating her son, Will."

Aimee looked like she was about to fall on the floor. Jenna couldn't believe that Becky had just told a stripper that she was dating her son. First telling a stripper that she is a porn star and then telling another stripper that she is dating her son. Jenna wondered if Becky was doing this intentionally or if she'd had one too many drinks.

"Really, you have to tell me all about him."

Jenna tried to wipe the emotion from her face as Aimee plopped down on the couch next to Becky, placing a hand firmly on the knee of the young woman. Becky's hand still rested on Jenna's thigh, just below the hem of her dress.

"Jenna, you won't be angry if I ask about your son, will you?"

Jenna shook her head and listened to Becky describe her son to Aimee. The stripper asked a few innocuous questions about their relationship, which Becky answered. Jenna's thighs were getting warm from the firm rubbing from the blonde. It seemed to Jenna that the questions were getting more personal and caused Becky to rub her skin with a firmer touch.

"I know I shouldn't ask this in front of his mother, but does your boyfriend have a big cock?"

The look Jenna gave Aimee could have killed an army.

"Yes, he does have a big cock."

The young woman's hand started stroking Jenna's thigh with more force and determination, coming closer to the hem of her dress. She didn't realize it at the time, but she uncrossed her ankles and spread her legs a little wider to make room for Becky's hand.

Aimee smiled at the pair. "Jenna, you are going have to let me meet your son... Will is it?"

Luckily the conversation was interrupted by Mande. The three women clapped as the young stripper took the stage. As the music started to play, the DJ announced that Mande is the newest dancer and that everyone should welcome her to the stage. A half-hearted round of applause came from the crowd.

Jenna watched the young woman dance around the stage as the first song filled the club with rhythmic drumbeats. Mande grabbed the pole attached to the center of the stage and swung around it. She started peeling off her bra, walking over to the young college guys sitting next to the stage. She flirted with the guys seated around the stage as they started tossing dollar bills in her direction.

"She has great tits." Jenna looked at Becky and smiled at the young woman's proclamation. Jenna hated to admit it, but Mande did have nice tits.

Jenna could feel the young woman's hip against her own and Becky's hand as one finger started to stroke under the hem of her dress. It was undeniable that Jenna's pussy began to excrete lubricant.

"Don't tell Will, but I like women with big breasts."

The fingernails digging into her thigh went progressively higher up her leg as Mandee shed more of her clothes. Jenna could feel her nipples start to stiffen. 'OH MY GOD' she thought to herself as she realized she was getting turned on by her son's girlfriend. The trio watched as Mande shed her panties by the end of the second song, jiggling her tits and working up and down the pole.

The third and final song of the set is where Mande showed off her true skills as a stripper. Jenna was surprised as she watched Mande get into an unsupported handstand, and then spread her legs to her sides. The crowd erupted in cheers as Mande spread her legs exposing her bald pussy. The crowd jumped to their feet as Mande turned on her hands, showing the crowd her perfect ass, before continuing the turn to end the show with her legs spread wide as she came down from her handstand. Jenna felt compelled to grab ten dollars from her handbag and walked up to the stage to tip the dancer.

Jenna returned to her seat between Becky and Aimee. Becky immediately snuggled up next to her, draping her leg across Jenna's. Her skin radiated heat, like the smoldering fire in Jenna's pussy. It took about five minutes for Mande to make her way over to the group. She stopped off and chatted with the guys that had tipped her and worked the room, setting up lap dances. Eventually she made it to the table. Jenna complimented the young woman on her performance.

"Thanks for the tip. I noticed that you tipped a lot more than the guys."

Jenna could feel herself blushing. "I know good talent when I see it and I'm willing to tip good talent."

"Thanks. Would you like a lap dance?' Mande smiled as she offered to dance for the mother of three.

Jenna hadn't planned on buying a lap dance, but she couldn't refuse. Soon the young woman was naked and slithering her body up between Jenna's legs. She looked up and smiled as she stared at Jenna's pussy. As lap dances went, Jenna thought it was about average. Jenna wondered if she might tell Aimee to help the new dancer with her lap dances.

Jenna looked over at Aimee who had moved next to Becky. She was whispering in Becky's ear as the two of them watched Jenna and the stripper. Aimee didn't try to hide the fact that she was playing with Becky's tits, nor did Becky say anything when Jenna looked at her. After the song was over, Mande said her goodbyes and went off to lap dance for the men in the club.

"I think Becky needs another drink and a lap dance. What do you think Jenna?"

Before she could answer, Becky blurted out that she wanted a lap dance. Jenna walked over to the bar as Becky pulled $20 from her wallet and handed it to Aimee. As Jenna returned with drinks, Aimee was just rubbing her head up between Becky's legs. Jenna sat on the couch and watched as Aimee started dry humping Becky. Jenna watched as Becky broke the cardinal rule of lap dances, by touching Aimee's bare breast with her hands.

"You can't touch me Becky... not here at least." Playfully slapping her hand away.

Becky's hands went to her side as Aimee rubbed her swollen nipples across the young woman's face. Aimee worked her pussy up and down the young woman's stomach. Becky locked eyes with the stripper and then looked right at Jenna as she let out a little moan. The dry humping lasted a few more minutes and ended at the last note of the song. Jenna watched as Aimee started putting her outfit back on. Aimee bent over and whispered something in Becky's ear. The young woman nodded her head affirmatively and then Aimee excused herself.

"What did Aimee say?" Jenna hoped that it wasn't what she suspected.

"Aimee said that she's going to give both of us a more private lap dance."

'FUCK' Jenna thought to herself. She knew where this was going and there was not going to be any stopping Aimee once she'd set her mind to it. Aimee returned about 5 minutes later with a key to the private room. Aimee grabbed Becky by the hand, who in turn grabbed Jenna's hand. As Aimee pulled the pair into the room, she locked the door behind them.

Pushing Becky and Jenna onto the couch, Aimee started stripping off her clothes. The music was not as loud in the room as it was in the main part of the club, so Aimee didn't have to shout.

"Becky, is this the first time you've ever had a private lap dance?"

The young woman nodded her head yes.

"The rules are different than those in the main room of the club. You can touch the dancer anywhere they feel comfortable. My rules are that women can touch me anywhere. Do you understand that?"

With that Aimee grabbed Becky's hand and pulled it into her naked crotch, pressing her fingers into the stripper's wet pussy. Jenna watched as Will's girlfriend slid her finger in and out of Aimee's bald slit.

"Do you like it?" Aimee looked down at the young blonde and smiled.

Becky's voice was barely audible, but she nodded her head yes. That's all that Aimee needed. She pushed Becky back onto the couch and mounted her. Jenna watched as Aimee fondled Becky's tits through the silk material of her blouse. Becky's hands found Aimee's ass and started kneading her small cheeks. Aimee offered a nipple to Becky, who quickly inhaled it into her mouth.

As Jenna watched the pair, she could feel her pussy start to twitch. She watched as her son's girlfriend made out with the stripper. What surprised Jenna was how quickly Aimee was able to strip Becky out of her clothes. First it was the top and then she reached behind and unzipped the young woman's skirt. It was one thing to see video of Will's girlfriend on his blog, but something entirely different to see her naked a few feet from her.

A change in the music meant that that Aimee spun around, her back towards Becky as she started grinding her hips against the young woman's bare pussy. For her part, Becky grabbed both of Aimee's breasts and kissed the back of the stripper's neck. Aimee turned and kissed Becky. Jenna watched as Becky let go of one of the stripper tits and ran her hand down the stripper's belly and stopping at her pussy. Jenna could tell by the audible gasp from Aimee that Becky's fingers were starting to probe the young woman's pussy.

As the song ended, Aimee mentioned that it was Jenna's turn. She didn't even realize she had said it until Aimee's tits were a few inches from her face. Instinctively, she opened her mouth and inhaled a swollen nipple. It was after a few seconds that she realized that her son's girlfriend was watching her with another woman. Jenna spread her legs in response to Aimee's body sliding between her legs. What she didn't expect was that Aimee would bury two fingers' in her pussy while Becky watched.

"She's wet," called out Aimee, putting two fingers into her mouth and licking off Jenna's pussy juice. Then Aimee inserted two fingers in her pussy again. This time the stripper pulled them out and offered them to Becky. Jenna watched as she licked the pussy juice from the stripper's fingers.

Jenna looked over and saw pure lust in Becky's eyes. Aimee had a little tougher time, but eventually she got the mother of three to strip out of her clothes. As the stripper rubbed her bald pussy against Jenna's, Becky leaned over and kissed Aimee. She held the kiss as the stripper started tribbing the porn star underneath her.

"You have great tits." This time it was Becky who grabbed her tits.

"My God She does. You should taste them."

Aimee pulled Becky's head towards Jenna's implants and soon she had a nipple in the young woman's mouth. Jenna's head was swimming with the sensation of a pussy rubbing against her own while another woman sucked on her tits. In the back of her mind she knew it was wrong and that she should not be having sex with Becky. Each time she came close to gaining the courage to push Becky's mouth off her swollen nipple, a small tremor would shake her body and she'd forget to tell the young woman to stop. The song changed and soon Aimee was back on Becky. This song was less about a lap dance and more like lesbian tribbing.

"Mmmm" Becky moaned and so did Jenna when Aimee went down on the young woman. Jenna watched as Aimee licked Becky's bald slit and grabbed her tits. For her part, Becky groaned, pulling the stripper by the hair into her soaking wet crotch.

The hand rubbing her pussy caught Jenna by surprise, the probing fingers shocked her. Becky released the fistful of stripper hair and started fingering Jenna. The moment of shock and disbelief quickly faded as the young woman found her swollen clit. Jenna arched her back and moaned, pushing down onto Becky's fingers.

"OH FUCK." It was Becky. Her body started to shake with an orgasm. She pulled her fingers out of Jenna and grabbed onto Aimee's head. For her part, Aimee continued tongue fucking Becky through her orgasm. Jenna watched as Aimee kissed her way back up the young blonde, stopping off at each of her tits, before French kissing her.

"Your turn Jenna."

Jenna looked at Aimee. Her pussy ached, needing a good tongue lashing from the stripper.

"Get up here and give Becky a lap dance."

That's not what Jenna was expecting.

"Yeah Jenna, dance for me."

"No, I..."

Jenna never finished the sentence as Becky kissed her and Aimee reached around, pulling Jenna on to the young woman's lap.

"You said under the right conditions you'd dance like a stripper. The only people here are us". It was Becky who reminded Jenna about what she said earlier in the main part of the club

Becky raised her body up just enough to kiss Jenna, her tongue invading the mouth of the porn star mom. She knew that she should resist Becky's pleas, but Jenna's body was thinking for her now and she slowly started grinding her pussy into Becky's lap. Thoughts of doing the same thing to her son a few weeks before clouded her mind. 'This is Will's girlfriend' she thought to herself as her pussy lips met the wet folds of Becky's crotch as she started her lap dance.

Jenna could feel Becky's hands pulling her hips up. She ground her pussy into the young blondes' tits, a thick nipple rubbing against her clit. She knew the inevitable was about to happen as Becky slid further down the couch. She knew she should stop it, but her pussy ached and needed attention. Her brain was saying 'no' but her crotch was saying 'yes'. She'd been there countless times on the set of a movie or with her son's and she knew which voice she was going to listen to.

"FUCK!"

Becky found her swollen clit.

"OH, FUCKING HELL!" Jenna pushed her hips down on the face of the young woman. She could feel Becky grab her ass with both hands, pulling her pussy deeper into her mouth and kneading her butt cheeks.

Jenna tried to keep the timing of hip rotations close to the music in the VIP Room. That lasted a minute or maybe more and then she gave up. She closed her eyes as the next wave of her orgasm started shaking her body. As the orgasm spread through her body, her legs shook and her pussy convulsed. For her part, Becky continued to probe Jenna's wet hole with her tongue alternating with lapping at her clit.

As Becky let go of her pussy, needing air, Jenna took the opportunity to climb off the blonde. She pulled Becky sideways onto the couch and spread her legs and buried her face in her crotch. It wasn't long before Aimee had climbed onto Becky's face and started grinding her pussy in time with the music.

The taste of Becky was sweet, and Jenna wondered how often her son ate his girlfriend's pussy. Licking the right and then left side of her pussy, Jenna alternated with her tongue flicking against her swollen clit. A hand grabbed a fistful of her hair and she heard a mumbled voice say "faster."

Jenna slid one finger and then two into Becky's hole. She plunged her fingers in and out of her in time with her tongue's assault on the swollen clit at the top of her pussy.

"FUUUUCK!" Becky's body shook uncontrollably.