Movie Star Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking Christ!" This time is was Aimee who cried out.

The lights in the room flickered off and on two times.

Jenna kept lapping at Becky's pussy as her orgasm stretched for more than thirty seconds.

The lights flickered again. Aimee climbed off Becky's face.

"That was fucking amazing."

Aimee and Becky started kissing as Jenna slowly lapped at Becky's swollen pussy. Becky's hands pulled Jenna's head up and her body followed. Jenna's hand grabbed one of Becky's D-cups and played with it as the stripper and the young woman continued to make out. Soon it was Jenna's turn as Becky grabbed her MILF's tits and kissed her deeply. She could taste pussy on the young woman's tongue and smell it on her face.

The lights flickered again. Becky broke off the kiss with Jenna.

"That was amazing!" Becky bit her lip and smiled at the older woman.

"I hate to break up this party, but we need to give the room to another dancer."

Becky kissed Jenna one more time and then got up to start putting on her clothes. Jenna did the same thing, slipping back into her dress after kissing Will's girlfriend one more time. Dressed now, Becky pulled Jenna into a deep kiss as their bodies melted into each other.

"Hey... get a room you two." Aimee started laughing as the couple broke their kiss a moment later.

The three of them left the red velvet of the VIP room and entered the smoky main club. In the last 30 minutes the club had filled up with a couple of bachelor parties. Becky and Jenna held hands as they emerged from the room and started walking to their original seat. They found it taken by a couple of older Japanese men in suits. It was obvious they were tourists visiting the Vegas nightlife.

"It doesn't look like there is a good place to sit. Do you want me to ask the manager to find us a table?"

Jenna kept a hold of Becky's hand. It was wrong, but she still wanted to kiss the young woman. Her brain was telling her that it's a bad idea, but her body wanted to feel the warmth of the young woman.

"No, I think I'm ready to go. I need to get back home anyways. I told my Mom that I'd be home after Mande's performance."

Her mind quickly changed from slutty porn star to mother.

"Are you driving Becky, you had a lot to drink?"

"No, I'm not driving. I took a ride share over here and I'll get another one home. I only live about 15 minutes from here."

"You don't need a ride share, I'll drive you home. I feel guilty about being out with the guys at the funeral this weekend, so I shouldn't stay out too late."

"Really, you'd do that for me?"

"Of course, sweetheart!"

Jenna slid her fingers in between Becky's and pulled her towards the exit of the club. The pair emerged to the warm night air of Vegas. The sounds of the city were quieter than the thumping beat of the club. The pair didn't talk as they walked but kept looking at each other and smiling.

"I'm here."

Jenna was just about to pull her keys out of her clutch but was instead pulled into the warm embrace of Becky. Soft lips found hers as the young woman wrapped her arms around Jenna, pulling their breasts together. Her mouth opened, accepting Becky's tongue. As they kissed, Jenna felt hands on the outside of her dress, caressing her implants and fondling her ass.

"Wow, you are a good kisser." Jenna eventually broke the kiss.

Becky looked at her and bit her lip. "Thanks"

It was unsaid, but both knew it was there. Jenna knew that Becky would likely say yes if she invited her back to the house to fuck. She also knew that it would be wrong to fuck Will's girlfriend, but Jenna wanted it so bad. In the end it was reason that won out. She resigned herself in that moment to go back to her house, find a vibrator and maybe video chat with one of her sons.

The pair climbed into the truck. Becky pulled out her cell phone and sent a text message to her mom saying that she was one the way. Jenna looked at Becky and smiled knowing that Will had found a great girlfriend. The pair chatted as they drove to Becky's house. It was mainly about how college is going and a little bit about the guys coming back home on Tuesday.

Becky's directions led Jenna to a housing development like the one that she lives in. Along the way, Becky explained that she lived there with her Mom and her younger sister. Jenna knew that Becky's mom was a few years younger than Jenna and that her sister was the same age as her Tony and a senior in high school. Becky's house was a two story at the end of a cul-de-sac. Jenna parked on the side of the street and turned off the truck, intending to talk to Becky about what happened. However as soon as the truck stopped Becky had opened the door and took off her seatbelt, inviting Jenna to walk her to the door. Jenna did the same, unbuckling her belt and climbing out of the truck.

Becky grabbed Jenna's hand as they walked to the front door. Under the glow of the porch light, Becky kissed Jenna again. It was just as deep and passionate as the one at the strip club. The little voice in her head kept telling her to take Becky back to her house to fuck. The kiss eventually broke, and Jenna was left standing there pondering what to do next.

"We probably shouldn't tell Will about this." It was Becky that spoke first.

"No, probably not. It can be our little secret."

Jenna kissed the young woman again. This time it was more motherly than sensual.

"Do you want to meet my Mom and Sister? They should be up." Becky looked a Jenna with her deep blue eyes.

"No, that's alright. I don't want to intrude on your family."

Becky clicked the lock on the door and pushed it open. She grabbed Jenna's hand.

"It's alright. I've told them about your family and I'm sure they will want to meet you."

Jenna was about to say no, when she found herself being pulled into the entry way of the house.

"It will only take a minute." Becky continued to pull Jenna into the house.

Becky smiled at Jenna as she pulled her towards the back of the house. With each step, Jenna could hear something growing louder. It sounded like a movie in the background. She thought it sounded like the latest installment of the movie series with the billionaire playboy and his submissive girlfriend. As Jenna rounded the corner, she could feel the hand holding her squeeze tighter.

'OH FUCK' she thought as she stopped immediately. The sound coming from the family room was from a lesbian porn movie playing a giant television. It wasn't the movie that made her stop, it was the mature woman on the couch wearing a strap-on fucking a teenage girl who was on her hands and knees. Jenna didn't know what to say, her mouth hung open as she watched the black colored dildo ramming in and out of who she suspected was Becky's younger sister. The MILF looked like an older version of Becky, so Jenna assumed it was her Mom.

"This is fucking hot to watch." Becky's voice barely registered in Jenna's ear or mind. She was still processing the sight of Becky's mom fucking her youngest daughter with a strap-on. The dildo went in and out. Jenna was mesmerized by sight and sounds. It seemed like an eternity as time slowed as each stroked stretched out the young woman on the couch.

"WHAT THE FUCKY BECKY?"

The voice was loud enough to break Jenna out of the lust trance she was in.

"Relax Mom, this is Will's Mom."

"I KNOW WHO THE FUCK SHE IS. WHY THE FUCK IS SHE HERE?"

Becky's Mom looked pissed off and Jenna started to back out of the family room. She felt Becky's hand on her ass, holding her in place.

"It's all right Mom. I think Jenna is perfectly okay with incest, aren't you?"

Becky turned to Jenna and looked at her for the briefest of second. The kiss this time was like the club. Jenna's mind swirled as she kissed her son's girlfriend. Incest, that's all she could hear Becky say. The image of Becky's Mom fucking her youngest daughter with a strap-on filled her vision. A tongue invaded her mouth as she felt the straps of her dress being pulled over her shoulders.

Jenna's mind continued to race. Incest, Becky and her family are into incest. Jenna could feel the warm air of the house hit her skin as Becky pushed Jenna's dress over her hips. A finger found her smoldering pussy, then two invaded the wet folds of her body. When the kiss finally broke, Jenna was standing at the edge of the living room wearing only her heels.

"See Mom, I told you that Jenna was cool with this. Jenna, this is Karen, my Mom. My little sister is Rachel."

"Hi." She half waved her hand as she watched Karen and Rachel still in the same position as before. The strap-on half buried in the teenager's pussy.

Becky started stripping out of her clothes.

"Keep going Mom. I love to watch you fuck Rachel."

Jenna and Becky looked at the mother of two. Karen gave Jenna an inquisitive look, to which Jenna returned a smile. The was all it took and soon the MILF was again thrusting the black dildo in and out of her daughter. She watched, not realizing that Becky was slipping out of her clothes until a hand pulled her towards the couch. Becky let go of Jenna's hand and climbed onto the couch, legs spread and pussy a few inched from her sister's mouth. Jenna watched as Becky pulled Rachel's mouth into her pussy.

"UMMMM!"

Jenna just watched as Mother and daughters fucked. She fingered herself as Rachel moaned into her older sister's crotch through what Jenna suspected to be an orgasm.

"You can join us Jenna. Becky is really good at eating pussy."

It was Karen's voice that broke her from her trance. Jenna didn't waste any time thinking about the morality of taking part in an incest orgy, she needed her cunt licked. She climbed on Becky's face, feeling a tongue slide along her wet folds like back at the club. Jenna watched as Rachel ate her older sister's pussy in between moans.

"That's its baby... lick Jenna's cunt!" It was Becky's mother. "Lick her porn star cunt",

Jenna watched as Karen continued to ram the strap-on in and out of her youngest daughter. She ignored the moans and pleas of the young woman to stop and let her catch her breath.

A tongue wound its way deeper into her pussy and Jenna could smell the musky sent of wet pussy and orgasms. She'd smelt it many times on the set of porn movies and it filled her nostrils and set off the pleasure receptors in her brain.

The pounding Rachel was getting from her mother lasted almost 10 minutes. With the latest body shaking orgasm, Karen pulled the dildo out of her daughter. She kissed the small of her back and told her to switch spots with her older sister. It took a moment of rearranging and soon the younger woman was lapping at Jenna's pussy. Rachel focused on her swollen clit. Jenna watched as Karen slid the 10-inch black dildo deep into her older daughter.

"OH FUCKKKKK." Jenna's orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. Her arms shook as she grabbed onto Rachel's hair. "FUCKING HELL!", Jenna's body shook violently.

"Faster Mommy." Jenna watched as Becky dislodged her mouth from her sister's pussy and pleaded with her mother to fuck her faster. The black dildo slid in and out of the blonde's pussy faster and faster. The sound of Karen's breathing grew louder and heavier as she moaned through her orgasm. It was at that moment that Jenna realized the dildo was one of the kinds where the wearer could insert a portion in their own pussy to rub against their G-spot as they fucked their partner. Karen's body shook at Jenna continued to enjoy the pleasure of Rachel's tongue.

It took another couple of minutes and soon the strap-on was off and Becky and her mother were tribbing on the couch. Jenna watched the older woman grind her pussy into her daughter. For her part, Jenna pulled Rachel into a 69 position and started lapping at her wet folds. A few more orgasms and the group changed positions again. This time Jenna and Karen lay back on the couch with their legs spread as Becky and Rachel got on their knees to lap at the pussies of the older women.

"My daughters are good pussy lickers. I've trained them well, don't you think? Karen pushed Rachel's hair from the front of her face. It was the first time that Karen had spoken more than a word or two to Jenna since she arrived at the house and walked in on their fuck session.

"Yes, they are. Mmmm!" Jenna moaned her appreciation for the young woman lapping at her wet box.

Jenna's hips rocked forward into Rachel's tongue. A hand grabbed her face and pulled her towards Karen's. Soon she found herself kissing the mother of two, tongues battling for domination. Her nostrils filled with the smell of pussy and perfume. It was intoxicating to Jenna and a warm hand pinched her nipple.

"You taste great." Jenna broke off the kiss to breath.

"Thanks." Karen smiled at Jenna.

The sound of the porn movie stopped, replaced by the sounds of real sex. Her body shook with another orgasm as she looked down into Rachel's blue eyes.

"Fuck baby... eat Mommy FASTER!" Karen's voice grew louder as her orgasm overtook her body. Jenna watched as the woman shook for almost an entire minute. It was like the orgasm Becky had given her at the strip club. Heavy breathing and moans filled the family room. Soon Jenna cried out as another orgasm rocked her body. It would be another minute before Rachel climbed up next to her and kissed her. Jenna watched as Becky kissed the inside of her mother's thighs. Light kisses on the outside of her pussy, brought continued soft moans from the older woman. Mother pulled daughter up to the couch, kissing as the two embraced.

"I think we need to get something to drink and head into the bedroom. I think we'll be more comfortable there."

Jenna could feel Karen's hand pulling her off the couch and presumably towards the kitchen. They didn't stop as they walked by the kitchen.

"Girls, can you bring us something to drink. I'm going to take our guest upstairs and make her comfortable."

"Okay Mom." It was Rachel.

Jenna followed the mother of two up the stairs and into what she suspected was the master bedroom. She climbed onto the king-sized bed as Karen suggested.

The kiss from Becky on the back of the neck was nice. Soon she was alternating between kissing Karen and Becky. Jenna felt a hand from around her back cup her implants as Becky leaned over to kiss her mom. She watched as mother and daughter made out like young lovers. Soon the kiss ended, and a soft voice filled her ear.

"You are going to enjoy this Jenna. My girls and I will show you why incest is best."

The mother of two chuckled and pushed Jenna back onto the bed as three hungry mouths attacked her body. It would be a few more hours before the last cries from an orgasm filled the room and were replaced by quiet breathing and eventually sleep.

The sheets of the bed felt warm as the light was just starting to enter the bedroom. Jenna was a little disoriented as she opened her eyes to a strange room. She looked over and saw Becky lying next to her. She assumed that Karen and Rachel were on the other side of the king bed, just as naked as she was. Her bladder was telling her that she needed to pee. Her parched mouth needed water. As quietly as she could, she slipped out from under the sheets crawling over Becky and wandered out into the hallway in search of the guest bathroom.

Jenna didn't bother with clothes because she didn't really remember where they were. She seemed to recall Becky stripping off her dress in the family room last night. With an empty bladder, Jenna tiptoed down the stairs looking for the kitchen and something to drink. It took a few wrong guesses, but she eventually found the cabinet with the glasses. She pulled out the orange juice from the refrigerator, checked the date on the carton and poured herself a glass. She was into her third large gulp of her second serving when Becky walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning."

It was followed by a naked embrace from the young woman and a kiss.

"Good morning Becky. I hope I didn't wake you."

"You did, but that's okay. I figured it would give us time to talk before my family wakes up."

"Talk?" Jenna raised an eyebrow at the young woman.

A thousand questions raced through her mind, all of which came back from last night.

"I hope that I didn't surprise you too much last night. I thought after the strip club that you might like to join us." Becky moved a lock of hair from the front of her face back behind her left ear.

"Why did you think that Becky?" She watched as Becky smiled at her.

"Because you're into incest just like my Mom and sister."

"Why do you think I'm into incest and why did you say that to your Mom last night?"

It was the one thing that stuck her as odd about last night besides the lesbian incest. She knew that Will had never posted anything about fucking his Mom on his blog and he swore that he didn't tell his girlfriend.

"I know you are, so hear me out. I love sucking Will's cock, it's my favorite thing besides eating pussy. I really like doing it while Will is driving."

Jenna looked at the young woman, who continued her story.

"So, the other weekend, my grandpa let me drive his truck. It has a bench seat which is great for sucking Will off. Do you remember two weeks ago when Tony was going to the prom and your husband was at work. I came over and grabbed Will to go to the movies?"

"Yeah I remember." In all honesty, Jenna remembered the prom and Rich working but that was about it.

"Well, I told Will that we should take my grandpa's truck. He got a little scared when I tossed him the keys. As soon as we were in the truck, I started unbuckling his pants to suck his dick. He swatted my hand away saying that he wasn't in the mood. I told him that I didn't care, so I continued pulling out his dick. He was already half hard when I took him into my mouth."

Becky stopped talking. Jenna wondered if she was supposed to remember something about that day.

"As I'm starting to suck your son, I can smell pussy coming from his crotch and tasted it on his dick. At this point I'm wondering if my boyfriend might be cheating on me, because I know what pussy tastes like. I keep sucking him, wondering if she is hot and then I remember him saying something about being home with you and helping out around the house."

It all came back to Jenna in a flash. She'd fucked Will in the garage when she should have been cleaning up some boxes. Rich was at the business and Tony had just left to meet the guys for the prom. Will was balls deep into her when the phone chimed with a text message from Becky saying that she was two minutes away and to be outside waiting for her.

"So, I'm sucking my boyfriend thinking that he had just fucked his porn star mother and I'm getting totally wet. It took me about an hour to ask enough innocuous questions to confirm that you and Will were home alone for a good part of the afternoon by yourselves."

"I don't know what to say."

Becky got a stern look on her face and crossed her arms under her tits. "Tell me I'm wrong,"

Jenna's heart raced. Lying was not going to help, Becky knew the truth. The best Jenna could hope for was to contain this until she had time to think.

"Okay... but you must promise me something."

"So, you did fuck Will?" The smile across Becky's face was enormous.

"Yes, but you can't tell anyone. Promise me."

"I promise I won't tell anyone, but you have to do something for me."

The cold feeling ran down her spine.

"You have to fuck Will and I at the same time. I want to watch him fuck you as you eat me out."

Jenna knew she had to say something.

"Sure, we can do that, but you have to give me until the end of June to work it out."

She didn't know why she said the end of June, but she did. It was still several weeks away, and it gave her time to come up with a plan.