Movie Star Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers

"Fair enough."

The two women smiled at each other. Becky leaned in and kissed Jenna while grabbing her hand. Jenna could feel herself being pulled out of the kitchen when the kiss broke.

"Let's go. My sister is super fucking horny when she wakes up. The guys won't be back for a few days and we'd planned on fucking all weekend. You are welcome to spend the weekend with us."

****************

Yes, there will be a more chapters.

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read this story. I love hearing from folks, so please leave a comment if you enjoyed it.

If this story didn't meet your expectations, I'm always open to constructive recommendations. If your comments are rude or derogatory, understand that I will remove them. Errors in grammar can be directed to my email through the author contact page. If I do get an email, I will investigate it and submit a correction sometime in the future.

qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers