Movie with the Boy

Story Info
A dominant girl toys with her plaything.
1.8k words
4.33
15.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both finished with our long days at work. We had dinner and drinks. I cooked and he cleaned. Then, I put on a movie and took off his clothes. It was then that he knew what was coming to him. I leaned my boy against my chest. He was already a little squirmy, realizing my clothes were staying on. He had been on my mind all day, torturing me. It was only fair he experienced the same. I held him close like the precious darling he was. I kissed his sweet skin and pulled his waist to lay him back against me. I whispered to him how gorgeous he was right as the movie started and then left him alone so he could concentrate.

But my self-restraint only lasted so long. My boy was just too pretty there in my lap, leaning back between my legs. I could feel his calm breathing, his heartbeat. I watched his eyes follow the movements on screen and was completely enamored with him. I ran my hands up and down his bare chest and stomach. I reached around him to gently hold his throat and stroke his skin. I reached past his chin to slip two fingers into his mouth. He resisted at first, trying to watch our movie but I pushed them deeper and said "shhhh" in his ear.

He quieted and I slid my fingers against his tongue in short, casual strokes. Soon his tongue was what was moving while my fingers held still. He sucked on them like a good boy drool dripping down my hand, now i used my other hand to edge him, rubbing his impossibly stiff cock until he dripped i made him taste. I kept rubbing each time he was close to cumming. I would freeze and he would beg and whine and squirm my fingers were still in his open mouth he sucked desperately when he got close.

"Please," he whispered.

"What is it little one?" I whispered.

It was too specific of a question. He dissolved like a pinch of sugar in water. He tossed his head back on my shoulder and grunted deep in his throat, pushing up his hips to slide my hand down to the base of his dick. I held him there firmly, a little too hard in the way I squeezed him. He groaned again, his head dropping forward so he could see my fingers around him. I pushed my fingers into his mouth until my knuckles were against his teeth. He gagged and I kept pushing before I drew my hand away from his tongue for the first time in a while. A long string of white drool from his throat coated my fingers and it connected the two of us until my hand was at his stomach, and then it broke messily over his chin and my hand.

I rubbed him with both hands now, getting him wet with my drool-covered fingers and feeling the rest of his body melt into me as his cock jutted out into the air. His arm curled up around my neck, holding the back of my head. He turned his face and kissed my cheek rather desperately. I turned mine so my lips to meet his and we kissed, his tongue slipped into my mouth soft and slow. Like his entire body was reduced to the slutty motions of sex. I smiled against him and continued to rub him with two hands. I leaned my face towards his as we kissed to push him back until he had slid too far away to stay on my lips. He gasped for breath as he fell away from me and moaned loudly because my hands were still moving.

I stopped only then and propped him back up into my arms and kissed his neck, holding the side of his face as I brought him to me. I kissed his cheek and his ear and whispered to him about how beautiful he was and how I needed him to stay still. He looked at me with his eyes almost completely closed and let me hold him.

I reached under his dick to hold his balls and massaged them for a long while, kissing his beautiful neck and listening to him moan quietly. I could feel his dick twitch every once in a while. An orgasm building inside him even still. I pressed my fingers against his taint, feeling the bulge of his prostate behind his kind and rubbed there deeply. I felt his back arch involuntarily. I brought my other hand to his throat and held it back as his spine was arched against me. "Feel good?" I asked in a low voice. He could only whine in response. His dick twitched in that deliciously appealing way that had him violently bobbing up and down without anything touching him. I slipped my tongue against the skin right behind his ear and sighed. "You're mine, aren't you."

"Hhhhnnnnn," he managed.

I pushed my fingers deeper against his skin, massaging deeply. "Aren't you?" I cooed.

"Yyyyyyyessss," he groaned.

"Good boy," I whispered and kissed his ear.

He whined. I looked down. There were tears at the corners of his eyes and his hips were gyrating against his will. "Please," he begged. His legs were spread so far, his knees folded and the soles of his feet came together. He was allowing me to massage his taint as deeply as I could, feeling it's hardening oval shape inside of him. With my other hand, I was still holding his throat and I tightened my grip as he started to writhe.

"You want to cum?" I asked my little doll.

He couldn't speak. He made a pathetic whining sound.

I took my other hand away from him entirely and he cried out as if in pain from my absence. I rubbed his chest teasingly rubbing my fingers over his nipples. His cock was dripping with precum and my mouth watered looking at it. I buried my face into his hair and kissed the side of his head, listening to him sigh. "You did this to yourself," I whispered. "You made me think about you all day. You're just too perfect." His tongue hung out of his mouth, his eyes rolled back. He was gone. He was brain dead. "Awh," I cooed, pitying him. "You know you make me so happy, right?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"You like making me happy, don't you darling?" I asked.

He nodded again, drool dripping from his exposed tongue.

"You know you can't cum until I tell you to, don't you?" I purred. At this, his brow furrowed. He whined, turning his head away from me. I lifted my hand from his pretty chest and slapped his face. "You can't cum without my permission. You know that. Don't you?" He gasped, his mouth dropping open. I could resist grabbing his jaw and kissing him deeply. I got lost in it, holding his sweet face and continued our kiss, forgetting that I was in the middle of teasing him. His lips moved in response as if he were under a spell. Anything I did, he did. He was so fucking obedient, truly couldn't think for himself at that point.

I drew back and smacked his face again. "Tell me you only cum when I tell you to."

"I only cum when you tell me to," he echoed, speaking real words for the first time in a while. I used both hands to pinch and rub both of his nipples. Tears were slipping down his cheeks. "I only cum when you tell me to," he repeated, now the only words he knew.

"Good boy," I said gently and kissed a tear from his cheek. I took his dick in one of my hands, the other remaining spread against the skin of his chest. I held his shaft for a moment and then slapped his dick with my open hand. He groaned but his dick bobbed right back into place, twitching again. I slapped it again and again. He was attempting to get as much pleasure from my contact as possible. I leaned my head down and kissed his neck as I slapped him again. He cried out pathetically, more tears falling.

"Hold still," I hissed at him. I wrapped my legs around his thighs and brought him to the center of my chest. I laid my lips against the back of one of his shoulders. His hands lay limply on either side of us as he looked down at how my hand had finally wrapped around him. I used the pretty precum that had ran down his shaft to begin to jerk him off with slippery up and down motions.

He moaned loudly and I licked the skin of his neck.

"You want to cum?" I asked.

"Hhhhhhhnnn," he groaned loudly.

"Do you?" I repeated.

"Fffhhnnnnn," he groaned through gritted teeth, looking down at himself.

"You're going to cum all over us aren't you?" I asked.

He squirmed, crying and groaning, his tongue hanging out again.

"I'm going to tell you to cum. And you're going to let it go. It's all going to come out. You can't help but listen. I can make you cum any time, any where. You're going to expose to me just how much cum you have for me. And show me how naughty you are. I'm going to tell you to cum in three," I said. I paused. "Two," I said, pausing again.

My boy cried out loudly and my hand began to move rapidly, rubbing the sensitive underside of the head of his cock which had turned a very pretty deep color. He cried out and I said, "One."

Hot, white cum spurted out of his head at the same time. Ropes messily landed on his chest, then fountained from his slit, down his glistening shaft and over my fingers and knuckles. I continued to jerk him off even as the last drop of cum had split from him. This made his spine arch against me again and he yelled out a desperate cry.

"I thought this is what you wanted," I hissed into his ear. "Here, let me clean you up," I hissed and pushed his pretty body down onto the couch and then took his still stiff cock in my mouth and sucked up all the cum from his length and my fingers. I took his full length into my throat and stuck out my tongue to lick his balls, getting him as clean as possible. My sweet boy put his hands over his face and screamed into his palms, his legs trembling and his hips bucking wildly with over-stimulation. I took him out of my mouth and wiped my face with the back of my hand, leaning over and kissing him deeply and joining him on laying down on the couch. The credits were beginning to roll.