All Comments on 'Movie with the Boy'

by missgirlonwire

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
suuujuuussuuujuuusover 4 years ago
Great!

Nice concept, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My name is Marcy (AKA Tonya Tech). I was tickling the CEO's balls while Colleen sucked his penis. It seemed like a good opportunity to observe her piercings. She had a small silver dumbbell in each nipple. Her clit had a silver ring about the size of a quarter that moved each time her mouth went back and forth as she sucked. It didn't take long before he came and I was impressed how easily she drank his cum. I had a feeling it wasn't the first time she had given him a blowjob. While he was catching his breath I asked her if we should get dressed and leave? She shook her head and said he probably wanted to fuck me. Not long afterward I was bent over his desk looking at Colleen sitting in a chair in front of the desk. She had a big smile on her face seeing the CEO's penis inside me as he rocked me back and forth. Then she put both hands up to indicate to me I would be leaving with a load of cum in my bowels. It came in several waves before I collapsed on the desk and he pulled out giving me a slap on my tramp stamp tattooed lower spine. "That was wonderful to watch," Colleen told him. Then she proceeded to compliment him on what a sexual animal he was much to his delight. "It didn't take you long at all to fuck Marcy, you are in great shape," she added. Meanwhile I am standing there naked, dripping and feeling like a used condom. "Have you ridden Marcy before," she asked. Before he could answer, Colleen suggested that every Wednesday now that I have replaced her the CEO should fuck me in his office? Now when I leave his office each Wednesday afternoon his secretary reminds me he always looks so happy after I visit. I think to myself, I bet his wife wouldn't be nearly as happy?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermissgirlonwire@missgirlonwire
Hello, hello. I'm here to explore my wants, needs, and fetishes. I read all my comments <3 Have fun, lovelies. -avatar courtesy of Pinup Bombshells- gifts and compensation is appreciated: shyfeet2000@yahoo.com