Movies Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter catches me having sex with her friend and joins in.
996 words
4.41
25.3k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orvette1
orvette1
235 Followers

If you haven't read part one you should, it would make more sense.

When my daughter Ann walked in on Mary and I, I was mortified to say the least! Here I was with my cock buried to the balls in her friends pussy. I didn't know what to say or do, but Mary did.

"Well, don't just stand there, take your clothes off and get down here." She said in a sort of commanding tone.

Ann didn't waste any time, she stripped and got onto the floor. Mary pushed her down on her back and maneuvered her so her pussy was right below Mary's mouth. Then Mary buried her face in Ann's pussy. The look of surprise and joy on Ann's face was exciting!

Mary looked over her shoulder and said, "well, now that she is in position you can get going, and make sure I can feel it."

I pulled almost all of the way out and then slammed my cock hard into her pussy. Ann gave a little scream when I did that. Then when I did it again I saw why; when I did that, Marys face hit her pelvis and I had to assume her tongue when deep into her pussy. I started a good rhythm and pumped hard. Each time I did, Ann's tits bounced back and forth. I had never seen my grown daughter naked before, let alone see her with a face and mouth buried in her pussy. The mental and physical stimulation was getting me to the point I was going to blow my load.

Then I heard Ann start gasping for air and then went stiff and got goose bumps all over. I knew she was having a powerful orgasim.

"Oh shit, I am getting there." I breathed.

Ann scooted out from under Marys face and whispered something to her. Mary crawled a step forward and pulled my cock out of her very wet pussy. Then Ann stood up and pulled me to my feet. I was very confused and was ready to bust my load. She kissed me deeply, a tongue twisting spit swapping kiss!

As I stood there Ann got on her knees and started sucking my cock. She first started by just running her tongue up and down the shaft then she popped the head into her mouth and gave a little suck. While she was sucking me, Mary was on the couch running her fingers into her pussy and on her clit. Ann kept this up for a bit, then she felt the first pulse of my orgasim and backed off. She kept stroking me and all of the sudden I came. Ann let it hit her face and tits. Since it had been a while since my last hook up I had a lot saved up.

It was a good thing I was standing next to the couch because my legs gave out and I sat down, or should I say I fell onto the couch. My daughter sat down next to me and put her head on my shoulder.

After such an intense orgasim I couldn't stay awake.

"That was so intense I need to take a nap," I said as I got up and headed to the bedroom.

My daughter and her friend followed me to the bed and lay down on either side of me. I fell asleep almost immediately. I woke up about thirty minutes later. I realized Mary was sucking my cock and it was very hard by this time. Ann saw that I was awake and stuck a nipple in my mouth. I started to suck on it, then remembered that she had spread my cum all over her tits and nipples. I started to back off a bit, but she kept pushing it into my mouth. I couldn't resist, I started rolling her nipple around my tongue and sucking it.

Then Mary and her must have made some kind of sign, Ann backed off and Mary lay on top of me, then rolled me over with her legs spread. I was so hard and she was so wet my cock just kind of slipped in. I started pumping and she started thrusting her hips up. I was sure we were both going to get bruises with how hard we were hitting. She grabbed behind her knees and pulled her legs back, opening up her pussy. I pushed as deep as I could, then I saw her eyes roll back in her head and she got all stiff and started to dig her fingernails into my arms and back as she pulled me closer. Next thing I knew she was almost screaming "Oh yeah, Oh yeah!" and then went limp.

I stopped for a bit to giver her time to recover, then she pushed me off and Ann took her place. "Fuck me dad," she said. So I did. It didn't take long before I felt my balls twitch with the first spasm, I started to pull away, but Ann wrapped her legs around me and held on tight.

"I want to feel you explode in me," she whispered in my ear.

I couldn't hold back any longer and let loose. After everything was over and I came to my senses I almost yelled, "Oh shit, I came in you. What if you get pregnant?"

"Have been taking birth control for a while, so we don't have to worry about that."

Ann was on one side curled up against me, then Mary crawled up and curled on the other side. I felt so good, and spent.

"I hope this doesn't have to stop. That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had," Mary said into my ear, then kissed me.

"Well Friday nights are movie nights, so if we leave later than the others, they won't think that is strange. Then we have the whole weekend." Ann said as she drifted off to sleep.

orvette1
orvette1
235 Followers