Moving Back with Dad Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty was the first to leave the pool. She did not bother to dry off, reasoning that she would be cooler sitting there still wet. She lay down on the sun lounge its back set so that she was sitting up and facing the pool.

I stayed in the pool a little longer as the water was so nice.

"How good is this dad?" Betty declared, so much better without swimmers on eh."

"I couldn't agree more." I said as I swum over to the edge of the pool in front of her.

Betty was sitting with her legs, just slightly ajar. I snuck a quick look between her legs, delighting at the hint of pink as her pussy lips were seductively exposed.

If I fought to resist an erection before, my resolve was sorely tempted now. Under cover of the water, my cock rose to its full length. Here I was talking to my naked daughter, looking up her pussy and to my eternal shame, enjoying it way too much. There was no way that I could leave the water now. I turned my back and swam away, filling my mind with thoughts of work, anything to distract me from the sight of my naked daughter.

Displaying willpower that I did not think I possessed, I brought my errant cock under control, well at least to an acceptable semi, enough to allow me to exit the pool without shame. As I walked to the spare sunlounge next to Betty, it did not escape my attention that she checked out my manhood. I had no problem with that; it would be only natural that she would want to check it out. What nudist doesn't look at other nudists. They would be liars if they said they didn't. Of course, it is rude to stare, but it is only human nature to want to look.

I sat down on my sunlounge and took a deep sigh of satisfaction. I looked across to Betty and offered my hand, which she took in hers, a smile crossing each of our faces, a sign that we both appreciated this new openness and intimacy. My heart was bursting with pride and love of my daughter.

I must have drifted off to sleep, because the next thing I knew, Betty was shaking me awake.

"Hey dad, are you hungry, I'm going to make some dinner," she said.

It was dark, so I'm not sure how long I had been asleep, but I was hungry. Before I could answer, I looked down and realised that I was sporting a full erection. Oh no, I was mortified. I pulled my legs up in a feeble attempt to hide it. Betty said nothing and headed to the kitchen. Oh my god, I thought to myself, how long was that there and of course Betty noticed it but said nothing. Well, what is done is done. I decided I would ignore that it happened and if Betty mentioned it I would simply apologise and explain that of course it was unintentional.

I waited until my hard on had subsided then made my way into the kitchen.

"I went out and got a cold bbq chicken dad," Betty said, hearing me enter, "I thought a nice chicken salad would be good since it is such a hot day."

"Perfect," I answered, "how about a white wine to go with it?" I enquired.

"Yes please," Betty replied as I went to the fridge and got the wine out and poured two glasses, offering Betty one as she worked at the bench.

"Can I help?" I asked.

"No dad, you sit down, this won't take long," Betty replied.

I sat at the table and watched Betty prepare dinner. I was pleased to be sitting down as again, my cock betrayed me, stiffening as I enjoyed the sight of my naked daughter before me. Her shoulders were broad and they narrowed to a petite waist, widening again to her fulsome hips, the perfect hourglass figure.

"Here we go dad, dinner is served....da da, " said Betty with a flourish as she placed the plates on the table, " Bon Appétit!"

"Thank you darling, yummo, this looks good," I replied.

"Dad, I'm really thrilled that we can be naked together. I have really come to love the lifestyle. But it has been difficult at home. There is no way that Les would join me at the beach or even around the house. I gave up even asking him and, in the end, I would never be naked around him, he was so judgmental. I became a virtual closet nudist and I hated that. Here, I can be myself and to be able to share it with my father it is so special, I love you so much," Betty blurted.

It almost brought me to tears. "Oh Betty, you know that I adore you. Yes this is something special for us to share," I added.

We ate in silence for a while, until I thought that I should bring up the unfortunate event of earlier in the evening.

"Betty, when you woke me up earlier, well, seems that I was having some sort of erotic dream. I am so embarrassed that I had an erection. You know it was completely out of my control, but of course, that doesn't make it right," I admitted, somewhat shamefaced.

"Dad, don't worry. Do you think it is the first time that I have seen a hard on?" Betty replied without a hint of awkwardness, "Those things happen and I couldn't care less. You are a man and a father, so just relax and be yourself. Anyway, am I a bad person for saying that I actually enjoedy it? That's a pretty impressive cock that you have there dad!"

I could feel my face heat up and turn a bright red.

Betty burst out laughing. "Oh dad, how hilarious, you are as red as a beetroot, you poor baby."

"Well thank you Betty for your understanding, I feel a bit better, I think," I managed to splutter out.

The ice had been broken to some extent. I had no intention of walking around with a hard on 24/7 but at least now, should one make a spontaneous appearance, there was no need to go running for a towel to cover up.

Dinner done, we retired to the lounge room to watch a bit of TV. There was a comedy on that we both had seen before, but it was worth a second viewing. We sat together on the couch and as the evening wore on, Betty rested her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her waist. Life was good. As the final credits rolled I looked across to see that Betty had fallen asleep. Gently, I roused her and walked her slowly to her bed. I tucked her in, just like I had done all those years back when she was a child. I kissed her on the forehead.

"Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite."

*****

I awoke to another beautiful day. The bedsheets were strewn on the floor kicked off during the night, testament to how hot it had been. I quickly realized that it was Saturday and I could sleep in, so I rolled over and in an instant fell back asleep.

"Coffee dad?" Betty asked, gently rousing me from my sleep, a mug of cappuccino in hand.

I sat up, Betty, naked sat at the end of my bed. My mind flashed back to the night before where we decided that naked was now the rule around the house. My heart skipped a beat at the thrill of it all.

"Another hot one coming up dad, did you have any plans for the day?" Betty inquired.

"Not really baby, but I'm here to help if you need anything. Have you got all you need from home? I asked.

"Yes dad, not going back there til I move to the new house. So, we can relax. I'm so looking forward to just hanging here with you," Betty replied, playfully patting me on the thigh.

"Well, we can have a swim this morning and I thought that I would treat you to lunch. There is a favourite restaurant just up the coast a bit, your mum and I went there on special occasions. I can't think of a more special occasion than having you home with me for a few weeks. What do you think?" I asked.

"Oh daddy, that sounds fantastic," Betty squealed wrapping her arms around my shoulders and giving me a firm kiss on my lips.

I slipped out of bed and we headed to the kitchen and had some breakfast. It was hard to take my eyes off Betty, She looked radiant, clearly her decision to break with Les had taken a great weight off her mind. She was so relaxed and I was sure that she felt so at ease being back home with me and able to indulge in the simple joy of family nudism. If she was happy, I was too.

Already there was a bite in the sun, but we both decided to catch a few rays before a swim. Putting sunblock on was mandatory. We stood beside the sunlounges as I passed the lotion to Betty. I watched as she applied it firstly to her face, then applied another generous dollop to her breasts and slowly and, did I imagine, sensuously rubbed it into her magnificent breasts. Moving down, she applied some to her stomach, not missing her pussy, sensibly as who wants a sunburnt pussy, before finishing with her legs.

"Daddy, can you do my back?" Betty pleaded with doe eyes.

Naturally, I obliged. Drizzling a liberal amount on her shoulders, I worked it into her smooth, soft, warm skin. It was the most pleasurable experience. I worked my way down to her buttocks and filled my hands with the lotion and steadily rubbed it into her firm tight bum. I felt my cock responding to the sheer enjoyment of my task at hand.

"Done!" I cried, "can you do my back please Betty?"

"Of course dad," Betty replied taking the lotion. As she faced me, her eyes fell to my stiff cock. She did not say a word, as I turned and presented my back to her. Gently and deliberately, she rubbed the sunblock into my back, running down to my bum.

"Turn around dad, I may as well do your front while I'm at it," she volunteered.

I felt a bit of panic rising. I know that we had discussed erections last night, but here was I now sporting one and my daughter was going to apply sunblock to my front. Maybe she will just do my chest, I thought. I guess I was about to find out.

Betty squeezed the lotion into both hands and starting at my shoulders, applied it in slow rhythmic circles to my chest. Squeezing more, she worked it into my stomach. I looked down at my still hard cock. Betty took the sunblock and dribbled a line along the length of my rock hard member.

"Can't have this burning dad," she teased as she rubbed the lotion in, without a hint of embarrassment, as if it was something she did every day. "There!" she exclaimed triumphantly and sat down on her sunlounge putting on her sunglasses and gazing off into the distance.

"Thanks honey, good job," I managed to splutter out, both stunned and pleasantly surprised that Betty was so confident to touch my cock without any sexual intent.

We sat enjoying the sun on our bodies and after a while, with the heat increasing, we dived in and cooled off. I swam up to Betty and wrapped my arms around her, dragging her into me, her breasts firmly pressed against mine. I delighted in the closeness that we now accepted as the norm.

"Honey, I am so loving having you here. You know I love you with all my heart," I said.

"I know dad, I know." Was all she said, but I knew that she was feeling the same.

I hopped out of the pool and checked my phone it was 10:30 and we had the booking for noon.

"Baby, time to get ready for lunch," I called to Betty as she floated languidly in the warm water.

"OK dad, I'll shower first. What shall I wear?" she asked.

"It's Saturday lunch Betty, it is a nice restaurant, but we can dress casually. I am going to wear my nicest dress shorts and that short sleeved shirt you gave me for Christmas. I think that you can just wear a simple but smart sundress. And I'm not going to wear any undies, I think you should give them a miss too. We should make ourselves as comfortable as possible," I suggested.

"Fine by me dad," Betty replied with a wink and we both had a laugh.

Soon we were on the road to the restaurant, which was about an hour away. The road hugged the coast and twisted and turned giving glimpse of the ocean at one turn then the cliffs rising above us at the next. It was a beautiful drive, but no more beautiful than the vision of beauty sitting beside me. I would be the proudest man in the restaurant and the envy of all.

"Reservation for two in the name of Moore," I said to the maitre d' as we entered.

"Of course sir, madam, this way, as he escorted us to a window seat, with panoramic views up and down the coast.

"Dad, this is absolutely stunning," Betty enthused, her eyes nearly popping out of her head.

"I knew that you would love it and the food is outstanding, this is going to be rather special," I added equally enthusiastically.

After a careful perusal of the menu, we ordered our food and a nice white wine to wash it down. Our table was positioned so that we were sitting along side each other, looking out the full glass window, down a lightly forested reserve to the beach below.

"So you came here often with mum did you dad?" Betty asked, with a hint of sadness to her voice.

"Yes, honey, we did, she loved it. Her eyes always lit up when I said we were coming here," I replied, "It certainly has fond memories for me."

Betty placed her hand on my thigh. "Daddy, I miss mum so much too, but remember, I am always here for you, you know how much I love you."

"Of course honey, I know that, you are the world to me," I managed to reply, feeling a lump in my throat.

Betty kept her hand on my thigh as she looked me in the eye. Slowly she rubbed it slightly and gradually, she moved her hand towards my crotch. She kept eye contact with me as her hand rested between my legs and she could feel my cock under my shorts, unrestrained by any underwear. Softly, she massaged me under the cover of the table unbeknownst to anyone around us. I could feel my cock growing to my daughter's tender touch.

I broke eye contact and looked around the room. Betty sensed my concern and took her hand away.

She smiled and reached for the butter and spread it on her bread roll. "Is it just me or is it hot in here dad?" she enquired with a quizzical smirk on her face. I took her meaning and smiled back and took a bite out of my own roll.

Our luncheon date was proceeding splendidly. We laughed and joked, enjoying the ambience. Betty flirted with the waiter, much to his delight and I'm sure that he would have foregone any monetary tip, satisfied with the pleasure alone of serving our table. As it happened, he received both and charmingly proffered a kiss on Betty's hand as we departed.

Hand in hand we walked to the car and headed home.

Betty reached for the air conditioning and turned it up. Playfully she flapped the hem of her dress, suggesting that she was "hot down there" and needed cooling off. She closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh, indicating how relaxed she was feeling after such a pleasant lunch and the effects of a shared bottle of wine.

Her dress had crept up and had exposed her pussy. Perhaps she was unaware or perhaps she didn't even care. Her breath was now coming in short puffs, signalling that she had dozed off. Generally, the scenery on this drive is pretty spectacular, but today, it was unmatched by the sight of Betty's lovely, shaved slit, a perfect, tight, smooth pussy. My job was now to concentrate on the road, not the distraction beside me.

An hour later, we pulled into the driveway. Betty had squirmed and twisted as we drove and her dress had further crept up, her pussy still clearly on display.

I reached across and touched her gently there.

"We are home baby," I whispered softly as she slowly roused.

She glanced around, getting her bearings and her hand went down and covered my own hand that was resting unmoved on her warm, soft pussy. With her own hand, she forced two of my fingers inside her. She was incredibly moist and I twisted my hand slightly to massage the upper wall of her cunt. She reached across and felt that my cock had grown and was straining at my pants.

"Let's go inside," Betty said with a sense of urgency.

We hopped out of the car and made for the front door. Unlocking it I took her hand and we headed straight for the couch in the living room.

Betty dropped to her knees and undid the buckle of my shorts, undoing the top button and dropping them to my feet. My cock was rock hard and directly at her eye level. She opened her mouth wide and licked my knob with her warm, sweet tongue. She then grabbed the base of my cock with one hand and licked the length of it, back and forth, top and bottom, not an inch of it missed her careful attention. She cradled my balls and squeezed them lovingly, then took them firmly in her mouth, sucking them tenderly, fully aware of their sensitive nature.

Betty took my glans into her mouth, wrapping her lips around it, nibbling it gently. Inch by inch she devoured my steel like rod. I was in heaven, feeling her warm mouth lapping my girth, until I could feel the back of her throat as she took me up to my balls. Expertly she sucked back and forth, sometimes swiftly, then slowing down, her expert cock sucking had me on the verge of blowing.

"Oh baby, that is so good, don't stop!' I cried as my body tensed, my muscles tightened as a massive urge built in my balls.

"Oh baby, I'm cumming," I howled, giving Betty fair warning to pull away. How desperately I wanted to cum in her mouth, and I was rewarded as she held my bottom tightly, pressing her mouth firmly around my cock, not allowing it to fall out.

I exploded inside her, stream after stream of hot, thick, salty cum cascaded down her throat. She swallowed again and again, not spilling a drop. She sucked forcefully, extracting the very last drop of semen from me. Latched to my cock, she licked and sucked, this time gently and delicately as my cock softened in her mouth.

I lifted her off me and placed her on the couch. I spread her legs and placed my face between them.

Her pussy was absolutely soaking, her juices flowing strongly. I lapped at the sweet nectar as a man who had been lost in the desert. My tongue lashed her swollen labia and sought out her bulging clitoris, taking it firmly between my lips and massaging it with the tip of my tongue.

Betty squirmed and moaned to my touch. I moved my face back and replaced my tongue with fingers, first one then two. I pushed in then drew back again and again, rubbing her ridged upper vagina, that had her pulsating with pleasure. Her hips bucked and her pussy tightened as she built towards her own orgasm. I could feel her juices flow more freely now, washing over my fingers as her breath shortened and she let out a long, low moan as her hips bucked and twisted in the throws of a draining climax.

My own excitement was at fever pitch. My cock had regained its hardness and it begged to enter Betty's steaming hot cunt.

I spread her legs and mounted her. My cock slipped effortlessly inside her, her juices the perfect, natural lubricant. Warm wet, but still tight, her pussy enveloped my engorged cock and the exquisite feeling of skin on skin sent my senses reeling.

I pumped quickly, but Betty asked me to slow down. More passion than brute exertion was her need, so I slowed the tempo and relished the more sedate thrusting, a more tender experience.

I turned Betty over and entered her from the rear, my cock pushing deep into her, my balls slapping against her soft round bottom. Again, Betty was soaking my cock with her juices, the sloshing sound excited me beyond belief. It was a signal to me that my darling daughter was as turned on by our love making as I was. It was so important to me that this was a special moment enjoyed to the hilt by both of us.

Holding Betty firmly by the hips, I sensed my second orgasm approaching.

"Yes, yes," I whispered in her ears.

Betty's pussy tightened around my cock as I thrust this time firmly into her.

"Oh daddy yes, fuck me, fuck me," Betty implored as her body quivered and pushed back hard against my cock.

Again, I pulsated inside her, unsure if I had cum to give, but my cock shuddered from the sheer pleasure and I collapsed onto Betty's back as she writhed under me, her own orgasm sending her over the edge.

We lay there, entwined, panting our hot bodies as one, sweat pouring off us, neither one of us wanting to separate, as if that would break the spell that was binding us.

Finally Betty spoke.

"Daddy, I know people will say that what we did was wrong, but I don't care. How could it be wrong when it was such a loving act? You are everything to me and you gave me life. We are as one, that was love in its purest form."