Moving Back with Dad Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, that is so true. I don't regret a minute of it. If I can't think of a better way to express my love for you. It is our special bond." I replied with all honesty.

We lay there for some minutes. I lost any idea of the time.

"Dad, I'm all hot and sweaty, I reckon it's time for a swim," Betty declared as she wriggled from underneath me and headed to the pool.

I followed her and we both jumped in, the water was so refreshing after our exhausting love making.

We floated aimlessly.

There was a ring from Betty's mobile phone resting on the table by the pool.

She swam towards it and picked it up.

"Cathy darling!" Betty cried, clearly pleased to be hearing from her daughter.

"Cathy," she said, "I'm staying with your grandfather."

They chatted briefly then Betty called out to me.

"Dad, Cathy is on holidays from uni. She wants to come down and visit. Can she stay a few days with us?"

"Of course she can. It will be great to catch up with her," I yelled back.

Hmmm, I thought to myself, yes, it would be lovely to see Cathy, but this visit might not be like any that she has had in the past.

I think her mother and I need to have a bit of a talk.