Moving Back with Dad Pt. 02

Story Info
Cathy arrives and the family enjoys being naked together.
9.1k words
4.8
29.5k
53

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers

"It will be great to see Cathy, when is she arriving?" I asked.

"She said she will get here Tuesday afternoon, and she would stay til Sunday, will that be OK, dad?" Betty replied.

"No worries, her room is all set up, but there is just one problem......." I was about to explain but Betty read my mind.

"Well, yes and no," Betty interjected, "the nudity thing may not be such an issue. You know that I go to the nudist beach, well, Cathy has been with me pretty often. So, she is comfortable being nude around me and strangers, I guess. I don't think that she will freak out if she saw you naked. Now, if she knew that we have had sex, hmmm, I'm not so sure about that."

"OK, well, I guess that can be our little secret. "I'm sure that we can keep it from her for what, four days," I added optimistically.

"I think we will have to dad, but it's not going to be easy," Betty declared, putting her phone down and descending the ladder back into the pool.

"It means that I am going to have to keep my hands off you," Betty said, reaching down and wrapping her hand around my soft cock. She gently massaged it and I felt it swelling to her touch.

"Hmmm, yes," I replied, "maybe we can sneak away some time here and there, maybe late at night, after she has gone to bed. Who knows eh."

I spun Betty around and moved her to the edge of the pool. I bent her over and spread her legs. Her pussy exposed itself to my now rock hard cock. Slowly, I parted her labia with my knob and gently eased myself into her. Holding her firmly around the waist, I pumped deliberately, filling her hot, moist love tunnel with my long thick cock.

"Fuck me daddy, oh yes, that is sooo good," Betty murmured softly, placing her arms on the pool's edge and resting her head on them. She pressed back hard against my cock, rotating her hips, forcing me deep inside her. I moved my hands up and cupped Betty's breasts, pinching her nipples which hardened between my fingers. I kissed her gently on her neck and shoulders. My mind was spinning; how could something that feels so right be wrong. Why would I have to keep something so special secret from Cathy. I felt that I should be shouting it from the hilltops, but at the same time, I was terrified that she would react badly. There was every chance of that.

Despite the inner turmoil, I was on the verge of cumming once again. Betty's tight pussy was milking my thick cock for all it was worth.

"I'm cummimg baby, I'm cumming!" I cried breathlessly as I unloaded another stream of sperm inside her. I grabbed her tightly around her waist and squeezed. I did not want my cock to slip out. Together we savoured the intense pleasure of our lovemaking.

The day had been exhausting and neither of us felt much like dinner, especially since we had lunch at the restaurant. We snacked on some leftover chicken. Then watched a movie on the couch. We both actually fell asleep and when I woke up, it was after 11pm and Betty was sound asleep, her head in my lap. I gently roused her and we sauntered off to bed; cuddling, we fell into a deep slumber.

*****

I awoke, alone in bed, with the sun streaming into the room and the sound of the coffee machine whirring in the background.

I stretched and slipped out of bed and first port of call was the bathroom, before following the aroma of fresh coffee into the kitchen.

"Good morning dad, your cappuccino is ready," Betty called out cheerily.

"Oh thank you baby, just what the doctor ordered," I replied as I took the first sip.

"Dad, you mentioned that you have never been to Cobblers Beach, would you like to go today?" Betty asked.

"Sure thing, it's the perfect day for it!" I answered enthusiastically, "got to work on those tans!"

"Excellent, I think you will love it. It's a really diverse crowd they get there, couples, plenty of single women, a mostly older crowd as you would expect, but Cathy always felt comfortable there as there was always someone her age, you know what she is like, she would start a conversation with anyone," Betty laughed.

"OK, we will go after breakfast. I will take the cooler with a few drinks and some fruit eh." I spoke.

"And don't forget the sunblock, lots of sunblock," Betty replied with a twinkle in her eyes.

It was good to be on the road early as parking at the beach was in short supply. As it was, when we arrived, we did have a bit of a walk, but it was no big deal as it was a lovely day, and it hadn't got too hot yet.

There was a short track through the bush, rather steep, but well-formed which led to an expanse of grass before some rock steps led to the beach. There was already a fair crowd there and we had to walk about a fifty yards before we found a spot to lay out our towels. Betty was right about the diverse crowd there, certainly a lot of couples, the expected scattering of single men, but there was a surprising number of single women, which pleased me as it indicated that it was a safe and comfortable environment for them.

The scenery was certainly pleasing to the eye; of course, nudists come in all shapes and sizes, but there were a number of very fit couples there. Undoubtedly, Betty would catch the eyes of all and surely, they would wonder who was the lucky "sugar daddy" escorting her.

We claimed our spot and in one quick movement, Betty lifted her sundress over her head and was completely naked, ready for the day ahead. I was equally quick, dispensing with my shorts and t shirt. I had brought two bottles of sunblock, so our first job was to protect ourselves. Betty of course asked me to do her back, and although it was a pleasant task, it did not have the sexual overtones of the last occasion and there was no risk of me getting an erection. Betty then proceeded to do my back and we were ready to lie down and enjoy the sun.

I sat up on my haunches, surveying the scene as it was my first time there. Cobblers is a harbour beach, so there were no waves and a number of boats had anchored there, the occupants strolling the decks naked. It seemed an ideal way to spend a day in the nude, no need to fight for a spot on the sand, and the ability to simply drop over the side for a refreshing swim.

I looked either side of me. To the right was an older couple, both with deep tans, clearly regulars at the beach. In contrast, to my left was a much younger couple, both exhibiting tan lines which perhaps was an indication that they might be new to the lifestyle. Just next to them was a single lady, about Betty's age, lying on her stomach, reading a book. I instantly felt at ease here, amongst a wide variety of like minded nudists.

Betty was lying on her back, her sunglasses preventing me knowing if she napping or not. What I did notice was that she had her legs somewhat spread, which possibly may not be regarded as totally "ladylike" in nudist circles, but she clearly had no concerns. Nor too did the men who walked past who cast an appreciative glance in her direction. I was beginning to learn a little more about the sexuality of my darling daughter. She was clearly more liberated than I supposed, certainly with a streak of the exhibitionist in her. I smiled to myself; how proud I was of the confident young lady that she was, independent and strong and not subservient to social mores that she believed did not apply to her.

I looked back to my right to the older couple. The were lying very close to each other, in fact touching. They were both on their backs. The female's hand was resting on her partner's cock. She was not stroking him, and he was not erect. They were unconcerned that anyone could be watching and perhaps could not have cared less. Again, I thought, how good is this place, non-judgemental and people able to relax and be themselves.

I lay down and luxuriated in the sun warming every inch of my body. I must have dozed off as the next thing I knew, Betty was tapping me on the shoulder.

"Hey dad, I'm going in for a swim, coming?" she asked.

I was ready for a dip: the sun now had quite a bite to it and I needed to cool off.

Betty took my hand and, as lovers, we strolled down to the water's edge. The water itself was pleasantly warm and it was easy to wade in then dive under the surface. I swam a few strokes away from the beach, then turned around and swam back to where Betty was floating on her back. There were a number of people in the water, couples, single, a number of groups chatting together, no doubt regulars who were familiar with each other.

'I love this beach, Betty," I declared enthusiastically, "such a relaxing vibe!"

"Yes it is dad, now you know why I come here and Cathy too, she says the same, so chill here," Betty replied.

Betty moved to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. Our bodies touched; Betty's breasts firmly pressed against my chest. I could feel that her nipples were hard. Under cover of the water, I allowed my cock to harden, enjoying the sensation of skin on skin. Betty reached down and with her eyes locked on mine, took a firm grip on my rock hard dick. I looked around and noticed that there was more than one couple in a similar situation as ours and wondered if perhaps they were enjoying a little petting themselves.

Betty wrapped her legs around my waist, and with one hand, eased the head of my cock to the entrance of her cunt. Ever so slowly, she pulled herself closer to me and slowly, my cock entered her. We allowed the gentle movement of the water to rock us, the fact that I was inside her would not have been immediately obvious to anyone around us. I held Betty's waist and she drifted slightly away from me, which had the effect of pushing her pussy firmly against my groin. I was deep within her, her pussy gripping my cock but there was no pumping involved, just the amazingly erotic sensation of tightness around my engorged cock.

It was like nothing that I had experienced before. I knew that I was close to cumming, but there were people nearby. I pulled Betty close to me and whispered in her ear, "I'm cumming,"

Somehow, I had to control my movements and mustering a power that I thought beyond me, I came, but silently, with barely a shudder, but of course with no less pleasure. I felt Betty's pussy shuddering against my cock. She looked me in the eye, a smile of satisfaction crossed her lips. We held each other, motionless, except for the gentle wash of the water.

I glanced across to a couple only a matter of yards from us, who were also in a loving embrace. The female gave me a knowing smile and I'm sure that I blushed. I could feel my cock softening and I loosened my grip on Betty and she floated away from me. It was safe to return to our towels. Leaving the water, we passed an older female, sitting up on her haunches, her legs parted wide. I took this as an invitation to have a good look and even with our eyes meeting, she made no effort to close her legs.

Back at our towels, I applied a little more sunblock. Naturally, I had to protect my cock, so it received the required attention. I felt that there was a sense of liberal attitude to sexuality on the beach. Nothing overt, but I certainly had no awkwardness, rubbing lotion into my cock and enjoying the experience. My cock stiffened just a little and I made no effort to hide it. Finished, I sat down on my towel and raised my legs up, hiding my ever hardening dick. Soon it had grown to a full erection, but was sufficiently hidden from open view to not cause offense. Betty was lying beside me on her back, her legs again splayed open this time more than before. She seemed to be asleep.

A tingling sensation ran through me, the thought of sitting naked on a public beach with a hard on, albeit concealed, thrilled me. I felt emboldened, so lowered my legs, thereby exposing my erection to anyone who cared to look. I did not touch it at all, so reasoned that I was not being sexually aggressive, simply displaying my manhood amongst no doubt, mature adults. It was fantastically liberating.

Betty turned her head towards me. She wasn't asleep. She took her sunglasses off and looked straight at my erection, put her glasses back on and seemingly closed her eyes. She was neither shocked nor excited, at seeing me hard.

During the course of the day, we had a few beers, ate the fruit, popped back into the water and in general, had a lovely time of it. Not wanting to burn, we decided that we had had enough and packed up and headed home. I had thoroughly enjoyed my first trip to Cobblers Beach.

Home and showered, I was feeling pretty unmotivated, so the rest of the afternoon, I sat in the shade of the patio and read my book. Betty had a bit of a nap and did not appear until late afternoon, when she wandered down for a swim. It was hard to put into words, my contentment at this time. I had reconnected with my daughter, discovering a love of the nudist lifestyle. We had bonded both emotionally and physically and our time spent together was precious.

I watched Betty emerge from the pool, her statuesque beauty reminiscent of a Greek goddess arising from the waters, her wet body glistening in the late afternoon sunset. She flashed me a smile and then sat silently on her sunlounge. No words need be spoken, our feelings were obvious.

Monday arrived and the weekend was a fond memory. I arose early as a big day lay ahead; a rescheduled meeting with my client from Singapore was first on the agenda. Betty was sound asleep as I left, but she had earlier mentioned that she would be heading to the shops, to buy a few things in preparation for Cathy's arrival tomorrow.

I was certainly looking forward to catching up with Cathy again. It had been six months since I had seen her at her 19th birthday. She had come home from university too on that occasion and Betty, Les and I took her to her favourite Vietnamese restaurant. Cathy was shorter than her mother, but she possessed a very athletic physique, developed from her years on the swimming team at high school. Like most successful swimmers, Cathy was not particularly large breasted, but she was lean and muscular, very pretty and very popular with her peers. A true intellect, she thrived in the university atmosphere and her mother could not be more proud of her.

Betty looked at the time on her phone. It was just past 4 o'clock, the time that Cathy said she expected to arrive. She was uncharacteristically anxious, not that she wasn't excited to see her daughter, but she knew that at some stage she would have to bring up the topic of nudity around the house.

We had discussed how to approach the subject. Certainly. We weren't going to greet Cathy naked at the door. Betty would be dressed and of course, I would be dressed arriving home from work. If Cathy does arrive around 4pm as planned, then they would probably have a swim, no doubt in their costumes. When I arrived home, I would change into shorts and t shirt and we would have a welcome home drink on the patio. We would play it by ear, the subject may or may not arise. For my part, I loved that Betty and I could be comfortable being naked around each other, but there was never going to be a "my house, my rules" about enforcing nudity. I would never want to pressure Cathy like that.

A little hatchback pulled up in the driveway. Cathy had arrived and Betty ran to the car to greet her and help her with her bags.

"Cathy darling, so good to see you," Betty squealed, throwing her arms around her and planting a big kiss on her cheek.

"Great to see you too mum, it's been too long," Cathy replied as they had not seen each other in the flesh since her birthday either. "You look fantastic!"

Betty was wearing a light white cotton sundress, elasticised at the waist with thin, spaghetti straps. She was nicely tanned from the time spent around the pool and at the beach and she exuded good health.

Betty wanted to make some smart comment about time away from Cathy's hopeless father being a major factor, but bit her tongue, knowing that Cathy still held some affection for him.

"Come inside baby, would you like a glass of iced water? That trip must have been a hot one," Betty said, gathering up one of her daughter's bags.

"Wasn't too bad mum, my little Mazda may not be the most powerful car going around, but its air conditioning works a treat!" Cathy laughed.

Betty went to the fridge and collected the iced water and together, they headed out to the shade of the patio for a drink and a catch up with what had transpired over the previous six months. Although they phoned regularly and did What'sApp video calls, it was so nice to talk one on one. They talked openly about the separation. Cathy was sympathetic.

"So, what is happening on the romance front?" Betty asked brazenly.

Used to her mum being so candid, Cathy answered openly, "Not much happening, slim pickings up there you know. Anyway, I don't have time for a boyfriend, too much going on, got to keep my studies up and I do like to hit the gym. And don't worry mum, I'm still on the pill, just in case."

"Good girl, I'm too young to be a grandmother!" Betty laughed.

"And I hope you are on the pill mum, because I'm too old to have a little sister or a brother," Cathy responded cheekily.

"Oh I am, your father refused to have a vasectomy, reckons he wouldn't be a "man" if he did. You see what I had to put up with. But now I have left him Cathy and I'm sorry but I'm not going back. Maybe I should get my tubes tied?" Betty mused.

"Hmmm, bit drastic mum, just stay on the pill, you might meet someone new, maybe a little brother wouldn't be such a bad thing!" Cathy decided, giggling.

Betty and Cathy chatted breezily; and the time passed quickly.

"Hey mum, how about a dip, it's still pretty hot you know," Cathy said, the sweat from her trip down still clinging to her body.

They retreated to their rooms to change. Betty returned in her pale lime green bikini that so entranced her father. Not to be outdone, Cathy's bikini challenged her mother's in its brevity, a tiny black number, with a g-string bottom and a top that was the fashion of the day, small wide spaced triangular pieces that showed under boob. As Cathy did not have particularly large breasts, the style suited her perfectly.

"Wow, mum, where did you get that! Hot as!" Cathy declared breathlessly, her eyes popping out of her head.

"Picked it up last week. I realised that I couldn't wear that one piece for another day," Betty explained. "What about yours, never seen that one either, it looks fantastic on you."

"Got it at the surf shop in Byron; my friend Caroline and I headed to the coast a few weeks back," Cathy declared, "cost a bomb! But it was worth it for the looks I got on the beach."

"Ha ha, the less the material, the more the cost," Betty added.

Betty walked to the ladder and lowered herself into the pool, while Cathy executed a graceful swan dive, surfacing and throwing her head back, water tumbling from her long black locks.

"This water is beautiful, I can see me spending some time here," Cathy cried, as she swam a few strokes to the far end of the pool. "Do you think when Pop is at work that we might be able to skinny dip here?"

"Can't see why not baby; we might even get to Cobblers if it's a nice day," Betty explained, keeping a little secret for the moment that she and her father had actually done just that.

Their attention was taken by the sound of the screen door opening.

"Pop!" Cathy shouted, as she swam to the ladder and without bothering to dry off, gave her grandfather a big hug and a lingering kiss on his cheek.

"Hey possum, it's so good to see you, Its been too long," I responded, lifting my granddaughter off her feet and swirling her around.

"I know, I know," Cathy replied, "I's so hard to get away from uni mid semester, but here I am for the next few days so let's make the most of it."

Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers