Moving Back with Dad Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
737 Followers

Luckily, I had removed my coat, before coming out back, but my shirt was now wet. "You girls have the right idea. I'll get in my swimmers and see you back here," I said as I headed to my room to change. Of course, I had to put on my old Speedos, but made a mental note that I would shoot out to the shops tomorrow to get myself something more fashionable.

"Bombs away!" I yelled childishly, as I returned to the pool and jumped in, splashing the girls in the process, who retaliated by splashing me in return. I couldn't remember the last time that the three of us were in the pool together, certainly not since my wife June passed away around four years ago.

Dusk is a beautiful time to be in the pool. The sunset today was a spectacular one, purples and oranges hung low on the horizon as the blue sky darkened heralding the appearances of the sparkling stars. There was little sound, other than the languid strokes of us swimming slowly around the pool.

'Who wants a beer?" I enquired, getting a yes please from the girls.

I returned with the beers and placed them on the table and claimed one of the poolside sunlounges. I sat and watched as Betty and Cathy exited the pool. Betty, of course looked stunning in her bikini from the other day, but looking no less ravishing was her daughter Cathy, whose bikini was even more miniscule, if that was even possible. It was a sight to behold.

"Here's to my two houseguests!" I toasted as we raised our beer bottles in unison. "I can't tell you how pleased I am to have you here!"

"Thank you Pop, so good of you to put us up. This is going to be like a mini vacation. I am so looking forward to a relaxing time here doing as little as possible," Cathy declared, seemingly intent on unwinding from her studies.

"Well you make yourself at home Cathy, you know that there are no airs and graces around here," I reassured her.

We sat and talked and had a second beer. Betty piped up, "I have made a lasagna for dinner, why don't you guys change and I will get it ready."

"Sounds good to me," I said as I returned to my room, happy to get out of the Speedos. I was more comfortable in just my t shirt and shorts as I returned to the kitchen and sat down. Cathy followed, dressed only in a long t shirt and Betty had changed too, and it seemed that long t shirts were the order of the day as she was wearing one as well.

Well, the lasagna was beautiful, washed down with a nice bottle of cabernet sauvignon. We sat around the table talking until Cathy declared that it had been a long day and that she was heading to bed. Kisses all round then off she went. Betty and I retired to the lounge room.

"Cathy asked if it would be OK to swim nude in the pool while you are at work; I think that is a good sign. I'm thinking of telling her that you actually swim naked in the pool; that way, she won't have to run off and put her bikini on when you get home. What do you think?" Betty asked.

"Yeah, that might be a good idea. It may just avoid having that awkward conversation. You do what you think best," I replied.

Betty snuggled up against me. As I suspected, she wasn't wearing any underwear, nor was I for that matter. She pulled my shorts down, releasing my soft cock. She took it gently into her mouth and sucked it lightly, her tongue teasing my knob. I experienced the incredible feeling of it growing in her hot, moist mouth. Inch by inch it grew, filling her mouth as she began bobbing her head up and down taking its ever increasing length greedily. Carefully, she took hold of my balls and tenderly squeezed them rolling her fingers against them. I knew that I could not last long.

"Baby, that feels so good, can you suck my balls," I pleaded.

Dutifully, she moved down to my balls and took them into her mouth, her lips encased them and her tongue lashed them. I felt a massive orgasm brewing. I steeled myself, holding back for as long as I could as it built deep in my groin.

I pulled away from her, I wanted to cum all over her face. My cock throbbed and a long thick stream of cum exploded from it, covering Betty's face with its white sticky cream. Betty opened her mouth and I shot a final load into it. Her face was covered, her tongue licked off what it could. With her hands, she rubbed the rest in as if she was doing her nightly moisturizing routine. She took my cock back into her mouth and sucked the very last drop from it. I pulled her up and held her tight against my chest. Both our hearts were pounding fiercely. Once again, I was overcome by the love that I was feeling towards my gorgeous daughter.

"I'm going to sleep in my own room of course Daddy," Betty said with reluctance.

"I understand honey, sleep tight and sweet dreams, I'll see you in the morning," I said, kissing her softly on the lips.

****

I didn't see her in the morning as I woke early and since I had a lot on at work, I got up, showered and made an early exit. Betty's bedroom door was open and she was sound asleep. Knowing the sleeping habits of teenagers, I was sure Cathy was not going to make an appearance anytime soon.

****

Betty rolled over and checked her phone. It was just after nine and that was pretty late for her to wake up. The house was quite, not unexpectedly, reasoning that her dad had gone to work and Cathy was bound to sleep late.

She got up and headed to the kitchen, making herself a coffee and cooking up some toast for breakfast. Another hot day was in store and she took pen to paper to work out what she needed to organize for the move to her new accommodation. There were a few jobs but nothing of great urgency, so she determined to spend quality time with Cathy over the next few days.

Betty heard the toilet flush. Well well well, sleeping beauty was up earlier than expected.

A sleepy-eyed Cathy appeared at the kitchen entrance. "Morning mum, I slept like a log, I forgot how comfortable my old bed was!" Cathy declared, as she gave her mum a big, good morning hug.

Cathy and Betty sat down with a coffee and discussed the day ahead. It was decided that a quiet day was in order, it was going to be another hot day and time in and around the pool sounded very appealing.

"Mum, I brought a load of washing down with me, so I will put that on and then the day is all mine," Cathy declared.

Cathy headed to her bedroom and grabbed a bag of dirty clothes. She headed to the laundry and loaded up the machine and with a final gesture, took off her nightie and threw it in. Standing naked, she set the machine for a short wash and headed back to the kitchen where her mother was finishing off a second cup of coffee.

Betty looked up and saw her naked daughter standing in front of her. She was not the least bit surprised; Cathy had displayed a free spirited existence for most of her life. And, after all, they often went to the nude beach together, such was their comfort with being naked in each other's presence.

"Care for another coffee, dear?" Betty inquired.

"Sure," Cathy replied sitting down next to her mother.

"Baby, you have a fabulous all over tan!" Betty declared.

"Yep, my friend Caroline and I have been spending a lot of our holidays at a little reserve at Brogo Dam which is a couple of miles out of town. Its very private and a few people go there and nude up. We love it. We often take a picnic and spend most of the day there," Cathy explained.

"Nice," Betty replied, "well you can work on it while here. We can spend a lot of time by the pool and maybe we can head down to Cobblers, I know how much you love it. Oh, and there is one thing that I want you to know. Would you be surprised to know that your Pop has taken to being nude around the house? Apparently, he has been in the habit for a few years now. I guess it must be in the genes eh."

"Hmmm mum, well that is a bit of a shock. So are you telling me that you and Pop have been hanging out naked for the last few days?" Cathy asked with a quizzical look on her face.

"Yes, we have, its been such a revelation, its been a lot of fun and just so relaxing and natural. I guess you know exactly what I mean, we love nuding up, so why can't he?" Betty rationalized.

"Yeah mum, but naked in front of your dad; was that a bit weird?" Cathy asked.

Ha ha, for all of about five minutes then it got just perfectly normal. It's just a penis, we've all seen them," Betty tried to explain.

"I guess," said Cathy, staring absently into her cup of coffee, pondering seeing her grandfather's cock sometime in the near future. The thought was not entirely outrageous, indeed the prospect was a little titillating.

Betty and Cathy discussed plans for the day. What better bonding activity for a mother and daughter is a trip to the shops to buy clothes, so that was the plan for after lunch. But firstly, a dip in the pool was on the agenda. Cathy was naked and ready to go. Betty was simply wearing her nightie so off it came and the two of them headed to the pool.

It was now mid morning and already there was a bite to the sun. The water was divine, like a tepid bath and Cathy set about doing a few laps while Betty looked on in admiration, full of pride of her daughter. Betty had every right to be envious of Cathy's academic achievements, considering the fact that pregnancy had scuttled her own ambitions. But Betty thought to herself, my life is turning around, who is to say that I cannot make a new start, pursue the university degree that I missed out on after school. Mature studies is a real thing and my employer would encourage me all the way. Her daydreaming was interrupted as Cathy swam past her on the way to the ladder and getting out of the pool. Betty followed her.

Cathy reached for the sunblock and started to apply it to herself, while Betty used the second bottle.

Cathy looked across to her mother, marvelling at her incredible physique. Sure, she was only 37 years old and in reality, she was in the prime of her life. She fully understood her mother's decision to leave her father. He was a difficult man, selfish and uncaring. A daughter can forgive or even ignore the faults in her father, but Cathy knew that love can fade between a husband and wife. If the marriage was over, she wished her mum good luck in any future romantic involvement. She deserved it.

"Mum, can you do my back?" Cathy asked, turning to her mother.

"Sure honey, and you can do mine after," Betty replied.

Touch just may be most under-rated of the human senses. From birth, we are calmed by our mother's caresses, her soothing strokes when she picks us up when we fall, her cuddle as we crawl into bed, terrified by the boogey man in the cupboard. As Betty applied the sunblock to her daughter's smooth, soft, warm skin, memories flooded back of the joy that she had brought her. Her heart pounded with love and the conditioned need to protect.

"So tell me a bit more about your friend Caroline," Betty asked as they lay on the sunlounges, soaking up the sun.

"She is in most of my classes and we hit it off from the start," Cathy explained. "We go to the pub together and we just seem to have so much in common. She has the best sense of humour and is absolutely crazy sometimes with the antics that she gets up to. We are very much alike in that we are up for anything. Out of the blue, she will say, let's do this or let's do that and off we will go. And she loves nuding up, maybe more than me and that is saying something!"

"She does sound like a free spirit, just like you honey, you must bring her down to meet me some day," Betty said.

"I'll do that mum, maybe I should also explain that she has awakened a different side to my sexuality. I've always considered myself straight, I've had my share of boyfriends and I love cock, pardon my French," Cathy laughed, knowing that she could speak so bluntly with her mother, "but I love being with Caroline, exploring our bodies, enjoying that special sex that women can experience with each other. I wouldn't say that we are lovers, we are maybe just self-indulgent, young, carefree, relishing our youth. Do you understand mum?"

"Oh Cathy darling, I do, I do," Betty answered, struggling to hold back a tear. "You are young and your whole life is before you. You know that I love you with every bone in my body, but I never had the freedom that you have now. I say go for it, experience everything you can out there. Don't bottle up your sexual feelings, just go with your heart. Today's society tries to pigeon-hole everything, but you go and be the individual that you are. I'm so happy for you."

Spontaneously, both women got up and gave each other a big hug. Their love was clearly on display, a bond so strong, never to be broken.

****

Lunch at a little café inside the shopping complex was followed by a visit to possibly every clothing shop there. The plastic fantastic got a work out and laden with bags, the girls struggled home, satisfied that they had made some outstanding purchases.

Shopping can be as exhausting as a marathon run, so a refreshing dip in the pool was in order.

Stripping naked, Betty and Cathy firstly went via the fridge, selecting a nice white wine and poured a glass, "Cheers!" they exclaimed.

The heat of the day had passed and shadows fell across the pool as late afternoon approached. Tired bones were relieved by the soothing effects of the water. Betty and Cathy floated silently, relishing the tranquillity.

"Mum, Pop will be home soon. Should we go put our swimmers on?" Cathy asked uncertain what to do despite the conversation that they had earlier in the day.

"No baby, I'm pretty sure that Pop will not be shocked to see us swimming naked in the pool. And I'm also sure that he will want to join us naked. So, are you ready for that? If not, we will go change," Betty explained.

"It's fine mum, I think it will be great if we can all be nude together. Why not, we all love it and we are family, it's perfectly natural, plenty of families do it," Cathy responded, actually quite thrilled that she would see her grandfather naked.

As if on cue, there was the sound of the patio screen door opening.

"Hello ladies," I said cheerily, "have you two been in the pool all day?"

"No Pop," Cathy piped up," we have had a busy day at the shops, spending all of mum's money!"

This brought laughs all round. "Glad it was hers not mine!" I replied, "anyway mind if I join you? But it seems you have forgotten to put on your swimmers, does that mean that I don't get the opportunity to show Cathy my Speedos?"

"Awww Pop, I'm shattered, but I will get over it," Cathy cheekily replied.

"OK, I'll be back in a minute, don't go anywhere," I said and with that I headed to my room to undress. I was so thrilled that the girls had decided to nude up. It wasn't a surprise mind you, I was certain that Betty would suggest it and from what she told me, Cathy was a keen nudist anyway. So the ground rules were in place, we were now a nudist family and I couldn't be happier.

It was a pleasure to get out of my hot work clothes and it was with a feeling of complete freedom that I wandered back to the pool.

"Ta da!" I shouted, raising my hands in the air and doing a quick pirouette, displaying my nakedness to the girls.

A chorus of whooo hooos greeted me as they showed their appreciation.

"Nice one Pop, come on in, the water is fine," Cathy laughed.

Cathy kept a keen eye on her grandfather as he walked to the pool ladder. It was only natural that she checked out his equipment. Hmmmm, nice cock she thought. It was quite big, even though it was flaccid, compared to any previous lover that she had and some of the men she had seen at the dam reserve. His balls were hanging a bit low, but it was a hot day after all. A little surprising to her, his pubic hair was neatly trimmed. She did the maths, her Pop was 61 years old. He certainly did not look that old, and he had a strong, taut physique, but was she being ageist, thinking that a man that age would bother with manicuring his pubes. Either way, it looked nice and perhaps made his cock look bigger. She felt a little surge of excitement course through her and wondered if it was appropriate to enjoy, perhaps a bit too much, the sight of her naked grandfather.

"So, tell me about your day," I said, breaking the ice.

Well, I got the full story; and it only reinforced my gratitude that they decided to shop without me, as three hours jumping from clothing shop to clothing shop would have sent me bonkers. Still, I was thrilled that they had a nice bonding session and Cathy would go home with some nice clothes to wear.

Cathy swam a few laps, as was her habit, then came across to me and gave me a big hug.

"Pop, fancy you being a nudist, you are full of surprises aren't you," she said with admiration.

"Well possum, it seemed sensible, why wear a costume in my own pool when no one else was around? Then, why dress when I got out? I just got to like being naked and now it is my lifestyle. You would have to know all about it," I replied.

"Oh for sure, Pop," I love it and so glad that I can be nude here, though I did have a pretty sexy bikini to show you," Cathy said smirking coyly.

I did not need that image in my head. It was all that I could do to distance nudity from sexuality. Here I was naked in a pool with two naked, beautiful women. Yes, they were family and together we were enjoying the pure joy and freedom of being without clothes, but there was still that certain sensuousness about it. Under cover of water, I felt my cock growing.

Discreetly, I pushed away from Cathy, believing that she did not feel my growing cock against her. I swam a few laps myself, to distract me from my thoughts and it worked to some extent. The girls decided to leave the pool and I followed them, my dick was semi erect, but I felt that no one would notice or care.

"I will top up the drinks," I said as I head to the kitchen and got myself a wine as well.

Betty and Cathy had claimed a sunlounge and were sitting up, glass in hand awaiting my return. Moving first to Betty, I took her glass and poured. My cock was only inches from her face. I turned and took Cathy's glass, again my cock and her face were in close proximity. I noticed that she was looking straight at it. I handed her the full glass and standing exactly where I was, I took my glass and poured my drink, all the while allowing Cathy an extended view of my semi hard dick.

I sat down on my own sunlounge and hoped that my dick would subside as I didn't want to embarrass Cathy. Fortunately, the conversation changed to how my day at work went and the distraction had the desired effect of returning my cock to its flaccid state.

Still, temptation was everywhere.

Cathy got up and went to the toilet. She returned and rather than sit down, she stood by the edge of the pool and continued the conversation from there. It allowed me an unobstructed view of her gorgeous body. She was golden brown from head to toe, testimony of her love of sunbathing in the nude. Her pussy was bald, and her outer labia formed a nice compact slit. Her breasts, though smaller than her mother's were still perfectly formed and at the moment, her nipples were protruding prominently.

Betty did not help matters when she asked Cathy if she shaved or waxed. Apparently, she waxed and the vivid details of the process that they described, did little to keep my wayward cock under control.

Sporting a full erection, I decided the best action would be to return to the pool.

"I think I will have another dip, "I said getting to my feet. Rather than childishly cover my cock as I strode to the pool, I walked self-consciously, knowing that Cathy would see me in all my glory. There was little else that I could do.

The girls continued chatting as I swam around, filling my mind with distracting thoughts. Betty got up and left the pool area and Cathy returned to her sunlounge. My errant cock was now under control, so I exited the pool and sat down on my sunlounge.

Seebob69
Seebob69
737 Followers