Moving Back with Dad Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Pop, I should have known that talking about waxing was not appropriate in front of you. It's no surprise that you would get an erection," Cathy admitted somewhat sheepishly.

"Ohhh baby, look. I'm sorry too, last thing I wanted to do was embarrass you by getting hard, but well, you have been around long enough to know that we men are weak beasts," I laughed trying to defuse the situation.

"Oh that I know!" Cathy replied confidently, "but Pop, honestly, it's no big deal. Gees, here you are surrounded by naked women, what do you expect? I'm not offended and neither is mum. They come and go, look, it's gone now eh. Anyway, it looked good, you have nothing to be ashamed about."

And with that, she left to go inside. I sat and let out a big sigh of relief. Cathy had been mature about the whole thing, as I suspected she would. Of course, I wasn't going to walk around 24/7 with a hard on, but at least now, should one pop up unexpectedly, I didn't have to rush to cover it. This would make life around the house so much more relaxed.

When I got up to go inside the girls were in the kitchen getting dinner ready. I offered to help but everything was under control. I sat at the kitchen table and watched them go about their business. What a delight it was to be naked and enjoy the company of my equally naked darling family.

After dinner, we sat in the lounge room and watched a movie. I sat in the single seat while Betty and Cathy had the double. Cathy had her head resting on her mother's shoulder, Betty had her arm wrapped around her daughter's waist. At one stage I saw her gently cup Cathy's breast, little more than a playful, tender touch, but it warmed my heart and in fact excited me somewhat. At one point, I had to go to the toilet and with a full erection, walked pass the girls, who did nothing to acknowledge my state of affairs.

The movie ended and three exhausted naked people headed to bed.

****

I would have liked to have had time off work to spend with Betty and Cathy, but work was flat out, but come 5 o'clock, I was out the door and headed home.

Entering the house, there was Cathy sitting on the two seater lounge reading a book.

"Hi Poppy," she cried, "how was work?"

"Ohhh, so much fun, let me get undressed and I will tell you all about tit, I bet you can't wait," I replied sarcastically.

I returned in a much more comfortable state and sat next to Cathy.

"Where is your Mum?" I asked.

"She is up having a nap, I think," Cathy responded, putting down her book.

I really had no intention of speaking about my boring work day, I was more interested in finding more about how things were going in Cathy's life. I felt that I missed much when she went off to university and having her back now only accentuated that, and I told her such.

"I know what you are saying Pop," she acknowledged. "I miss you when I am away. You are my favourite grandfather." This brought a laugh, as I was her only grandfather, Les' father having passed away many years ago. "I feel so close to you Pop, and this time together is special. I love being naked with you."

She put her hand on my thigh, as if to confirm that closeness. I put my own hand on top of hers. She looked me in the eye, I could see the love there. Her hand gently rubbed my thigh. Her smooth, soft hand felt nice on my skin. I sensed my cock growing but did nothing to stop it.

Cathy continued rubbing, moving her hand ever so slowly, closer to my swelling dick.

"Mum tells me that she has touched you Pop, can I too," she asked her doe eyes pleading.

"Of course you can possum," I replied, desperate to have her stroke me, but also wondering how much her mother had told her.

My cock was like steel. Cathy took it with one hand and rubbed it gently. Gripping it a bit more firmly now, she massaged it, tightening and loosening her fingers in turn. Relaxing her grip a little she ran her hand up and down the length of my rock hard cock. Pausing at the knob, she squeezed it between her thumb and middle finger. I could see some pre cum begin to ooze out.

Cupping my balls, she rubbed them delicately, rolling them in the palm of her hand.

She increased the tempo of pumping my shaft. I knew that I was on the verge of cumming.

Cathy directed my cock towards her tits and with a shuddering lurch, I exploded stream after stream of cum all over those gorgeous globes. Cathy slowly milked every last drop and satisfied that there was no more to give, she lovingly and deliberately rubbed my cum deep into her breasts. It was a sight to behold. I drew her to me and planted a passionate kiss on her lips. We held the embrace for seconds, then parted, Cathy falling back against the arm of the couch.

"Pop, I can't believe that happened. I mean it was absolutely fantastic, but really, should we have done that?" Cathy asked, desperately seeking my approval.

"Baby, we have something special. You know how much I love you and your mum, there is nothing that we can do together that is wrong," I replied holding her hand tightly.

Cathy moved to me and we hugged each other closely. The feeling of love between us was palpable.

We could hear stirring from Betty's bedroom. Of course, there was no need to hide what had just happened. Our flushed faces would have been a dead giveaway anyhow, but I sensed that Cathy was keen to share what happened between us with her mother.

"Hello, hello, hello, what have we here?" Betty cried in her best policeman impersonation.

We both laughed, Cathy blushed somewhat, yet happy to be exposed.

Betty looked at my floppy cock and took it in her hand. "Exhibit A," she said, "one soft cock, recently fired."

Well, that was it, all three of us convulsed with laughter. Any tension was immediately dispelled. Cathy jumped up and wrapped her arms around her mother.

"Well mum, you were right, Pop does have a magnificent cock. I can't believe that I got to hold it...and more." Cathy enthused.

"I'm pleased for you baby," Betty replied, "you and he are so close, and now you are closer still. That bond is special and don't let anyone say differently. We are family and we express our love as we please. We don't have to answer to what society says is appropriate."

Betty reached down and took hold of my cock again. It was soft, but that did not deter her as she wrapped her mouth around it. Unhurriedly, she sucked, enjoying the softness and the sensation of it gradually hardening in her mouth.

Cathy came and sat next to me facing towards me. She spread her legs and her hand went to her pussy, her fingers separating her lips and then probing inside. I reached across and replaced her fingers with my own. She was soaking wet and deliciously warm. Cathy was now rubbing her breasts, pinching at her nipples which had grown to the size of peas.

Betty had succeeded in getting me hard. I was not surprised as the attention of two beautiful, sexually liberated women would have that effect on anyone.

Betty reached across to her daughter, she took one hand and motioned for her to get up. She helped lift her over me and positioned her steaming cunt above my raging erection. Holding my cock, she directed it into Cathy's gaping love tunnel.

Slowly, Cathy enveloped my cock, taking every inch, until its entire length disappeared inside her. Up and down she rocked, my cock filling her vagina firmly as she moved. The sensation was incredible, her tight young pussy muscles gripping my cock.

Betty was now sitting at my feet, her legs spreadeagled as she frantically fingered her cunt.

Cathy leant towards me and placed her hands on my shoulders. This allowed her to slow her pace and increase her pleasure. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open as she breathed heavily, the passion building in her.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah," she cried, "I'm cumming, oh fuck, fuck."

With a final shudder a massive orgasm enveloped her as she bucked wildly on my throbbing cock. I could feel the wetness gush from her, flooding over my cock and down my thigh.

She collapsed onto my chest, her heart pounding. Together, we held each other tight, time suspended as we savoured this moment of passion.

I looked down to Betty who was now flat on her back, her legs bent and separated and her fingers pumping in and out of her cunt. She was building to her own crescendo, moaning loudly as her orgasm built deep in her pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes," she murmured loudly as she convulsed violently, her body uncontrollable as she climaxed passionately.

I watched spellbound, having difficulty believing that the two most important human beings in my life were sharing this incredible gift with me. The powerful mix of lust and love combining to bring us so closely together.

I leant down and lifted Betty up and placed her on the couch beside me. Cathy was on the side opposite. I wrapped my arms around them and dragged them close. Our naked bodies fused as one; we were the complete family. I did not want the moment to end.

We sat silently.

Time was precious. Cathy would go back to university in days, Betty would head to her new home. I was determined to make the most of the time left to us.