All Comments on 'Moving Day'

by SpencerAlanMacLeod

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A Great Tease!

Well done! I find it exhilarating to have the male bound and at the mercy of a woman who loves to tease and bring him to edge of bliss over and over until he submits to her whims.

billc393billc393almost 17 years ago
Nicely Done!

You've captured the torn emotions of a bound, helpless, man at the hands of a skilled woman. The "please don't stop!", "please, stop!!", roller coaster of emotion... I've rarely seen it put together so well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It Moved Me !

Oh wow!

I've just discovered you!

Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He left

Simple as that. And the story ended - best thing ever!

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyover 6 years ago
Oh My God, Oh My Fucking God

I am being bad, stroking my cock without permission

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lovely premise

But not enough details about what she did to him each "session". Needs more details.

Needs dialogue -- her telling him stuff: what she was going to do to him next "session", so he'd be thinking about it until then. Then detailed descriptions of what she did to him, and questioning him about whether he liked it. He can't talk because of the duct tape, but he can make noises, grunts, nod his head yes, shake his head no.

Perhaps she could have asked him if he's like to see her breasts. Her pussy. Did he want to watch her play with herself? Of course he did. Did she continue to jerk him while she played with herself? Always? Sometimes? Did he want her to orgasm so he could watch? Did he like the way she smelled? Why not wipe her wet fingers on the duct tape over his mouth, and under his nose, so he'd be smelling her arousal all the time?

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Action was well scripted. But I was left confused by the dynamic between them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story - very erotic - good description of the “torment”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous