All Comments on 'Moving Day'

by djrip

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
A good fantasy...

A good fantasy...3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just waiting for Sarah, and Lisa, to spring the trap.

What's Dan gonna do about Sarah fucking around after he's been so casually poking Lisa? Nothing's free Dan.

oldtwitoldtwitover 8 years ago
Great

these are really only chapters, and what great ones they are, hope that more will be in the series soon, love these 3, love the way you write .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Saying goodbye

This is the second of your stories I read - it's also the last I'll read. I'm not into pot and the whole "Daddy" thing is a turn off. Best wishes in your writing - but thought you'd want to know what I disliked about your stories.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 8 years ago
Fun stuff

While I also had reactions to the drug and "Daddy" references, ie I wouldn't accept that in real life, I didn't let it put me off the fine welcoming story.

Thanks for another fun, fantasy read.

I do sometimes wonder why the haters bother to read these stories, and then go to the trouble to comment - anonomously usually! They could just stick to the romance section, or better still, stay with Disney films and youth novels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perhaps not Daddy...

...but 'Sir'? It maintains the submissive sense while avoiding the less-pleasant incestual overtones.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Dan should beware, Sarah is not a faithful wife, my question does Dan know about fucking and sucking the photographer, if he does he is a fool for putting up with it. Then there is Lisa who is Sarah's girlfriend lover, sooner or later Dan will see that he is only kept around for their entertainment and is expendable, hopefully he will wise up and see his wife for what she is and dump her ass and move on to find a faithful wife. But then again the three of them are all pot heads and not living in the real world.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Wow that will be one hot fucking divorce.

ImstillfunImstillfunabout 1 year ago

I always like going back to an authors first story and reading them in chronological order. This was a fun romp.

djripdjripabout 1 year agoAuthor

A comment from an author I've looked up to for years is a great way to start the day! I'm honored you took a look.

AchtungNightAchtungNight6 months ago

Great story. Drugs and submissive behavior aren’t my usual thing, but this was hot enough for me to tolerate them this time. Thx for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

I don't have trouble distinguishing between fun fantasy and real life like some other commenters. I think this series has been a lot of fun and although you seem to have stopped, there are lots more stories that could be added.

As a kind of variation on the expected cuckold theme, perhaps have Lisa or Sarah take a creme pie in to the photographer to sample and then perhaps have the other woman bring the photographers creme pie back to Dan. Obviously, a foursome could then follow. An some major snowballing could occur between everyone.

For those readers who object to such themes as "unrealistic," etc. perhaps you need to learn to how to distinguish between realism and fantasy. Good Luck.

Thanks for a fun read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdjrip@djrip
628 Followers
Character art and story announcements: X.com/DjripTrip Many of my stories are interconnected by shared characters, with a few extended story arcs. I hope you'll leave a comment if you enjoy one. Or if you don't! . Dan, Sarah, Lisa, and Becky: "Sarah Opens Up" series "Maid S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES