All Comments on 'Moving Day'

by Werner7890

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need more of this story.

Please continue this story. This is too good of a beginning to stop it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

Good story other than big tits all possible people. Yeah hate it that theirs not more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes, please continue!

I think we all fell in love with Raquel, at least I did.. lol

The story seems so genuine and real.

jtukeejtukeeover 4 years ago
a follow up chapter is needed

I really enjoyed the story but think a chapter 2 could be even better

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More would be nice....

I'm "of a certain age", so I found myself thinking of Raquel Welch while reading this. (If you haven't heard the name, Google it.) I agree with the others -- more, please!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 4 years ago
To build a dream on...

There seems to be universal opinion among your readers that this great story needs another chapter. I find that once in while there comes a story that i can build a fantasy on. I can take it anywhere I want and not be limited by the imagination of the author. It eventually peters out (lol), but that's up to me. Often an author with a good start runs out of gas quickly in follow-up chapters. It's hard to keep it up when you have a good start (ho ho). 5*

BlakeHardlyBlakeHardlyover 4 years ago

A fantasy we can all relate to. Good premise, lovely sounding female muse, pretty good sexual encounter. I too am ready for round 2.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Nice And Different***

Good read nice storyline. Thanks for sharing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
No happy ending

This story has the start of a happy ending but it's just a tease. Need another chapter to make sure there is a fulfilled and happy ending. Easy to read and believable with a smidgen of hot sex, just wishing there was more. Thanks.

Discretion9966Discretion9966over 4 years ago
Well done, and done it is.

You have a wonderful descriptive talent and paint a very sexy scene with it. I read Panties For Sale also. Very erotic encounters with plenty of detail. I want to be in those situations with your charactets. Don't get caught up in the popular fad of writing additional chapters just to do it. Keep finding those opportunities for naughtiness.

NovaMNovaMover 3 years ago
Glory to the scenic road

Nice touch, Werner7890, enjoyed reading this adventure. And in the afterglow it gets even better.

I like the well balanced mixture of hormones nearing overload and unhurried wordplay. I didn’t get distracted with awful spelling errors and grammar oriented incompetence. I am going to look for more of your ‘handiwork’, 👍 me like.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Nice, Sweet, und Romantique!

11/10 For Sale Signs!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWerner7890@Werner7890
Thanks for the favorites, follows, and comments! Message me direct as Werner7890 #6878 on Discord to join my server for all things related to my stories on Literotica, including pics, ideas, requests, feedback and more.