All Comments on 'Moving Day'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mmmm...Sally Field.

Five Stars. I could fuck her all day.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 4 years ago

You write a bloody good story, well deserving of the 5 Stars I gave it. Thank you.

Chris7swChris7swalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Hi Folks - and a big thank you all round!

Many, many thanks for your praise - it's thoroughly enjoyed whether deserved or not.

All I can say is that I do my best to be entertaining while at the same time only writing because I enjoy doing so; because ideas come into my head and because I feel and hope you'll enjoy the result. Perhaps too that its the hope, even as I turn 75, that I still have a wicked mind - and one that doesn't want to feel its age!

Whatever - thanks again!

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68almost 3 years ago

So one sided.... Mum calls the shots & son has to hide his hurt, his frustration, If mum had explained why it was a one off but that there would be opportunities later but hold fire for a day or so............ In this scenario I would have told her to get lost, you've left me hanging, so go hang yourself, until she, literally, begged, then teased her......!!!!! What's good for the goose, is good for the gander...... Experience counts !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...