Moving Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum did indeed have some lovely antiques and some nice ornaments so we settled to work to begin the removal work. It wasn't unduly arduous because we had plenty of time and anyway, we weren't planning to shift the biggest stuff. Nevertheless there was still a substantial Victorian display cabinet that Mum didn't trust with the removal men and insisted that we move it instead; it was heavy and awkward but we managed. Soon we had the van fairly well filled and having locked the house we climbed into the cab and headed off to her new home. It was about an hour's drive away and I took it easy as we appreciated the lack of physical work and the nice breeze that the windows and air vents blew over us.

I was able to drive into the driveway of her new home and having parked the van in front of the door we stepped out and I opened the back of the van. The Estate Agent was already at the property with Mum's keys so after she'd signed some paperwork we were left alone with her new house and it was Mum who turned the key and opened the front door and then she stood there looking expectantly at me.

"How about you carry me over the threshold?" she asked with a grin, "I don't have a husband to do it -- could you?"

"That's for brides and grooms, not sons and mothers," I countered, "On yer bike!"

"Oh Chris -- this is my first new home since I got married," said Mum as she pulled a sad face, "And your Dad didn't carry me over our first threshold so I thought you might!"

"Oh, since it's you Mum," I answered with a laugh, "Come on then -- get your arms up -- that's it, round my neck."

I wrapped my arm around her waist, tipped her slightly backwards then hoisted her legs up and staggering slightly I squeezed us through the doorway. Inside the house however, Mum wouldn't let go of my neck so I stood there holding her in my arms. She wasn't unduly heavy but it was a hot day...

"What's up? I asked, our faces close together, "Didn't I do it right?"

"No -- you didn't kiss me," she answered and a moment later her lips found mine once again.

"Mmmmm!" she hummed happily as her warm soft lips squirmed around on mine, "Mmmm, this is lovely!"

Down below I felt my cock simply leap to attention in seconds, stirred not only by Mum's kisses but by the warm softness of her lightly-clad breasts as they squashed between us and I knew that my shorts would have trouble hiding my condition. I was now caught in a dilemma -- to hold her and continue to be aroused by her kisses and body or to put her down and potentially allow her to notice my erection. Apart from my t-shirt and shoes, the shorts I was wearing were all that I had on. They had a built-in mesh that retained my cock and balls but it was far from perfect and did little to hide erections.

Mum kissed me harder this time and I felt her tongue squeezing between my lips -- enhancing my state of arousal.

"Cut it ouuu..." I tried to say but Mum's lips locked onto mine once more and this time I was entirely certain that Mum was equally aroused because her arms were now tighter around my neck, pressing even more of her breasts into my body.

"Let me..." I gasped as I strove to unwind her from my body, "Let me put you down -- I'm hot -- it's hot -- I'm sweating!"

"Ohh sorry darling," crooned Mum gently as she regained her feet and released me, "I got a bit carried away again, didn't I?"

"Just a bit," I agreed but Mum merely winked at me, leaving me tingling all over.

She stepped away from me and she did so her eyes scanned up and down my body -- then she turned to look at the pile of stuff in the van. I was positive that she was smiling broadly having checked me out!

Soon we were humping away -- no not that kind of humping -- humping furniture and boxes! Mum had decided that we could move all the stuff we'd brought into its intended room and so not only were we lifting box after box, we were also walking around the house and even up and down the stairs. Inevitably therefore, the heat of the day slowed us down and also made things hard work so we began to take frequent breaks which usually entailed sitting on the bare floor with a drink of some non-alcoholic type in our hands -- and it was the recovery from one such position that sparked off the next moment in time.

I rose first and discovered to my horror that my cock had escaped from the mesh basket that surrounded it and was now hanging down one leg. Now that wouldn't have mattered and I could have moved it back into its cage in moments except that as I leaned to give Mum a hand up so her top billowed forward and open and her bare breasts were there before my eyes. I may have been partially exhausted but my cock felt otherwise and began jacking up into attention in seconds.

I was in an immediate dilemma again because Mum would easily see my erection once I released her. On the one hand, if I sat her down again my cock would be at eye level to her and on the other hand, if I stood her up and she moved away a bit she'd also be able to see my condition. Nevertheless I pulled her upright and with things now out of my control Mum stepped back from me -- enough for her eyes to quickly scan down, up and down my body again. I saw her eyes and mouth open before I turned away in an attempt to defuse the situation.

"I see we're not working you hard enough!" laughed Mum as she slapped my back, "Either that or you've got too much energy."

"Sorry Mum," I murmured with my head bowed, "Unintentional -- totally unexpected too."

"No darling -- thank you for showing that I'm worth your interest," said Mum gently, "Nice to see that you're a normal male."

She took hold of her blouse and shook the material, leaning forward as she did so and revealed the creamy bulk of her breasts again as they swayed with her actions.

"Phew, I'm hot!" she said as she fanned herself, "And having these things hanging in front of me doesn't help!"

She leaned forward again and held her blouse downwards and at least partially open and as she did so most of her breasts came into view for a few moments.

"Put them away Mum!" I laughed, "Haven't got time for that!"

"Ohhh, later then?" she chuckled wickedly, "I'd love to christen that sweet little garden swing they've left behind!"

I laughed back at her as I saw her laughing too then leaned forward and kissed her.

"You're naughty!" I laughed, "Come on, back to work."

It was all fairly clean stuff with no sex involved apart from our silly innuendoes...

We settled down to shifting boxes again and soon we'd finished. The last pile of boxes hadn't been heavy and after they'd been moved into the house we stood and admired the lack of chaos.

"Super job," Mum said enthusiastically, "I think that everything is where it's supposed to be and I don't think I noticed anything sticking out that will obstruct the removal men when they bring the heavy stuff in."

"No, it looked good and tidy," I answered as I flapped my t-shirt around to try to dry off some of my sweat, "Damn, but it's hot."

"Certainly is darling," said Mum as she copied my actions, "Wish I could take this damn thing off."

"Huh, I wouldn't mind; I've seen worse than you!" I laughed as I plucked at my t-shirt, "Actually I was thinking the same thing."

"You cheeky thing!" Mum giggled, "I'll have you know that my boobs are very good for my age."

"I know, I've seen them, haven't I?" I replied, "The other night -- when you were pissed."

"Ohhhh yesss, so you have," breathed Mum, suddenly looking somewhat embarrassed, "Ummm, yes I did overdo it a bit, didn't I?"

"I'll say!" I laughed, "Still, it was all good clean fun!"

We locked the house up and headed back, returning the van to the hirers then drove back to Mum's home in my car. Back there all was quiet and while I checked world and local events on the internet, Mum dug around in her freezer and came up with some frozen leftovers which she showed me.

"I've no real idea what this is although it's probably some kind of stew," she admitted, "The label's fallen off but it'll probably do! We can wash it down with some wine anyway."

She bustled off to the kitchen again where I joined her shortly afterwards, planning to find a bottle but Mum was there before me and already had a half empty glass in her hand.

"Damn, I was going to do that," I commented.

"Beat you to it!" she laughed, "This one will do -- there's nearly a full bottle left."

"There was," I noted as I lifted the bottle to check the contents, "Until you dug in -- I'd better see if we've got another one to help it down."

There were actually two more bottles so I put one in the fridge just in case while I poured myself a glass.

"Let's give dinner an hour to get hot," said Mum as she left the kitchen and went and sat down in the lounge, "Well, we've done a good job today -- thank you darling."

"A pleasure," I replied, "Am I staying over again tonight?"

"You might as well if you can spare the time," said Mum as she emptied her glass, "They'll be here early tomorrow I expect -- lord knows how much stuff there'll be left for us to take -- there's bound to be all kinds of things that I'd have preferred us to take that I'd forgotten..."

"Quit worrying Mum," I said as I calmed her down, "It'll all work out fine. We'll have both of our cars handy and I don't suppose the removal men will leave unless the place is entirely empty anyway."

Since Mum had emptied her glass I fetched the bottle and refilled her but just as I handed her glass back to her where she sat on the edge of the sofa, so she slid back in her seat and in the process she emptied most of the wine over her blouse and shorts.

"Ahhh, damn!" she gasped as she leapt up, brushing off pools of wine to no avail since they'd quickly soaked in -- then she took a deep breath.

"What was that about doing a good job!" she added, "Marvellous, isn't it! Chris -- close your eyes!"

With that she just tore off her blouse and dropped her shorts, leaving her standing there, slightly damp, in just her thin panties.

Of course I hadn't closed my eyes and they were now on stalks as I ogled my nearly-naked Mum. She looked gorgeous; her still firm breasts stood proud with her nipples looking pert and generous. Her waist, after all the work we'd done looked tight and trim; her little V of pubes looked tidy and inviting while her legs looked far younger than her age.

"Bloody hell Mum -- you really look super!" I gasped, unable to contain myself, "And so sexy!"

As I spoke so Mum's face changed; her shoulders lifted, raising her lovely breasts and she adjusting the tilt of her hips to seemingly make her pubic mound more prominent.

"Do I darling?" she asked, "Now why would a young man like you think that of me?"

"Because it's true," I answered, aiming merely to give her a bit of an ego boost, "Look -- imagine that I'd met you up town somewhere, well if I found you in my bed I don't think I'd kick you out."

"So you'd take me home, would you?" she enquired, still with her face looking wickedly naughty, "And you'd take me to bed too?"

"Well yeah," I nodded, suddenly beginning to realise what a trap I'd fallen into.

"And what would you do with me once you got me in your bed?" Mum added, her voice now smooth and silky, "Just bring me a cup of bedtime chocolate and kiss me goodnight? No, I don't think so...!"

Mum was now stalking across the room towards me, her legs moving as if on stage, with precision and care. Her eyes were locked onto me, scanning me from head to groin while her hands weaved spells over her body that told of erotic touches and strokes.

"Mum, Mum, calm down," I cautioned but Mum wasn't to be moved from her quest.

"You said I looked super and you said that you'd take me to bed..." she began as she closed in on me, "So do it -- take me to bed and fuck me!"

"Mum, Mum, calm down!" I repeated, my illogical brain thinking that she'd been partaking of something illegal or far too much wine, "Listen to what you're saying."

"I heard what I said quite clearly, thank you darling," Mum answered as she continued her advance towards me, "So, you think I'm good enough to fuck?"

"Well yeah..." I admitted feeling that Mum definitely wanted an answer.

As she came within arm's length she slowly and deliberately reached out and took hold of my t-shirt.

"Up," she said and automatically obeying her I lifted my arms allowing Mum to slide my t-shirt off me.

"And these," she added as she grasped the top of my shorts, "And then your underpants."

"I'm not wearing any..." I gasped as I suddenly realised that I'd be naked in front of my mother.

"All the better then," she calmly said as she began pushing them down.

They snagged on the protuberance of my penis and then they were sliding quickly to the floor leaving me exposed to my mother's gaze for the first time in many a year. My cock though was utterly limp, no doubt totally shocked by Mum's unexpected actions.

"Hmmm, you look good too; just need a bit of attention," said Mum as she stepped closer still, "So what should I do first -- wank you or suck you?"

Her words caused my cock to jerk into life and inside a few seconds it was lifting upwards quickly until it met my mother's hand.

"Ohhh, he likes the idea of some action!" she laughed, "Let's give him a bit more."

She grasped me firmly, then gently slid her hand up and down my length until my cock was fully erect and quivering with eagerness. Her hand gripped me a little tighter and now began moving my foreskin up and down, exposing my glowing knob with each stroke.

"Mmmm, that looks good," said Mum as she licked her lips, "Does he taste as nice as he looks?"

It may have been a question but it was one she obviously intended to answer herself as she dropped to her knees before me, pulling my penis towards her. A moment later and I felt the warm softness of her lips and tongue bathing my knob as she let my cock slide into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh!" I gasped in shocked pleasure, "Uhhh, that's nice...!"

She worked her tongue over and around my knob and shaft, finding all the sensitive places; exploring all the folds in my foreskin and the slickness of my knob itself then letting my length slide deeply into her mouth. I felt my knob find the back of her mouth and Mum coughed lightly as my penis stirred her gag reflex but then she was back again on my knob, doing a better job on me than any woman before. She was brilliant and before I knew what I was doing my hands had closed gently around her head, guiding her up and down my cock. I'd had few better blow-jobs -- not that I'd actually had a whole lot but she was undeniably good.

Far too soon I reached the point when I could feel my climax nearing and Mum most have also realised and released me before using me to pull herself to her feet.

"Be a darling and pull my knickers off, Chris," she asked gently, "It's your turn next."

No longer was I a reluctant participant but instead I was now eager to taste her delights. I'd always loved oral sex and whilst no expert, I'd sucked many a woman to a climax in my time.

Mum's knickers slid easily from her parted legs before she stepped out of them and settled herself on the soft sofa. She let her body slump down while pushing her hips forward until finally she was poised with her legs wide apart and her pussy on the edge of the sofa.

"Come on darling, don't be a spoilsport!" said Mum as she ruffled her pubes.

"I'm not -- I'm just enjoying the view," I said as I moved to kneel between her legs, "It's not often that you get to see your Mum from this angle!"

"It might happen more frequently if you do a good job!" laughed Mum, "Come on darling, I'm all hot and ready for you!"

I shuffled closer until my face was poised above her pussy and despite all the work we'd done today she still smelled sweet and delicious. Sure there was a somewhat enhanced aroma of pussy but she was still remarkably fresh -- and very ready!

"Sure?" I asked one last time but Mum just blew me a kiss then used her hands to press my face down onto her sex.

"Just do it sweetheart!" she crooned softly, "Make me feel good."

Unable now to resist the lure of a sweet pussy I leaned forward and let my extended tongue slide from the bottom of her cleft right up to the top, pausing only to add an additional swipe over her clit. Mum groaned -- or was it a prolonged gasp -- as I stroked her, then found her voice.

"Chrissssss, that was amazing!" she sighed, "No-one's done that to me for so damn long -- do it again darling, please."

"I was going to," I answered, "I was just getting the feel of things -- ok, here we go!"

I pressed my flattened tongue deeply into to her cleft, then formed it into a spike that I used to explore her vaginal entrance. She tasted sweet and wonderful with no trace of mustiness or age and I immediately compared her mentally to a super-horny girlfriend that I'd briefly enjoyed. I certainly had no thoughts that this was the pussy of a mid-forties woman.

I moved upwards and stimulated her clit again causing Mum to lift her hips up to meet me. I stroked her clit more energetically, occasionally sucking it into my mouth until she pushed me away gently.

"And the rest," she implored, "Please darling, please!"

I worked my way down into the depths of her pussy, sliding my tongue up and down her slippery lips and occasionally touching her vaginal opening. She was soaking wet already and seemed to be getting wetter with every passing minute until eventually I had to surface for some air.

"I'm drowning," I laughed as I wiped my mouth and chin, "It's like a river down there!"

Mum laughed with me and then she lifted a towel from beside the bed and handed it to me.

"Don't dry me off too much darling," she said, "Just a quick rub -- then get back down there, please."

I was happy to comply and in moments I was once again sliding my tongue up and down my mother's pussy, simply adoring the smooth slipperiness of her lips; the warm wetness of her vagina and the eager quivering of her clit. I stroked her back and forward for a few minutes before returning to her clit for the finale. It seemed to quiver as I approached, its little head straining from its hood as I slid my tongue up its length. I worked at it, stroking it and sucking it non-stop until Mum gasped loudly.

"Ahhhh, almost..." she panted, "Just down a bit -- there -- just there darling!"

I targeted the small area of wet skin and as I did so Mum's hands closed behind my head to hold me exactly where she wanted me.

"Keep going... don't stop... yesss, keep it there," she panted, "Just there -- ahhhh -- yesss!"

Her hands pressed me hard onto her clit and I now let my lips do the work as I sucked her clit into my mouth then fluttered my tongue over the tip.

"Ahhhh -- yesssss!" Mum screamed, "I'm cumming! That's it -- hold it there -- I'm cumming!"

Her hips literally smashed her pussy up at me, slamming her clit against my lips as she climaxed. She screamed again -- a wild happy sound of a woman enjoying a powerful release then pushed me away as the stimulation became too much for her.

"Ohhhh Chris," she groaned as she held my face so that I was looking up at her, "That was amazing darling!"

She pulled me upwards then bent to meet me half way, her warm soft lips open to greet mine. We kissed ardently and wetly then Mum pushed me away again.

"Darling, you just don't know how long it's been since I last enjoyed that," she breathed, "And that was so damn good. I really needed that, sweetheart."

"Glad I could perform well enough," I answered, "It was amazing to be allowed to do that."

Mum chuckled and winked at me, her hand now moving gently between her legs.

"Well, we shouldn't have done that, should we?" she stated as her fingers began strumming her clit, "But just occasionally it's best to throw the rules out of the window."