Moving Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't say anything of course," I added and Mum blew me a kiss.

"I should hope not, but now, since you've said that, how about we go one step further?" she said, "Are you up for it?"

"What?" I asked, already overwhelmed by what had happened so far.

"Making love!" exclaimed Mum firmly, "You don't leave a woman half satisfied, do you?"

She stood up and then, with a quick glance at the wet patch she'd left on the sofa she grabbed my hand and dragged me, not unwillingly, to the bedroom.

Once there it was just moments before we were both naked and standing beside her bed; Mum with her hand between her legs again and me with a solid erection before me.

"I want you bare," she said, "No stopping and you cum inside me darling. I'm on the pill so I want to feel you shooting your stuff deep up inside me."

I felt my cock jerk with excited energy as Mum spoke and then she was almost throwing herself onto the bed, her hands waving me to join her.

I climbed onto the bed too and soon found myself on my knees between her legs, poised above her -- but something crossed my mind.

"Mum?" I asked, "It's probably a bit too late to ask, but why are we doing this -- apart from the obvious reason of pleasure?"

"This is the last week I'll be in this house," explained Mum, "This house that I shared with my husband. But he cheated on me, so in my own way I'm cheating on him; you know, getting my own back, even though we're divorced now."

"Ahhh, makes some sense," I added but Mum continued.

"So this is a one-off -- you understand, just to give myself a great memory to leave the house with," she said, "So make the most of it darling!"

"Ok, guess I understand," I agreed, feeling somewhat disappointed -- even though we hadn't yet made love, "I can certainly see what you're getting at."

"Glad it makes sense," said Mum as she wriggled her hips, "So, come and fuck me so I can stuff your father properly."

Her words hadn't put me off one little bit and my cock had somehow remained as hard as ever. It had also begun to leak precum now and a long streamer of clear juice just oozed from me. It was about to reach the bed when Mum sat up, reached forward and caught the stream, gathering it up until she reached my cock. She smeared the viscous liquid over my penis, then pushed back my foreskin, an action that created another big oozing of precum. Mum gathered that too and having brought her fingers to her mouth she licked it off while winking at me.

"Mmmm, nice!" she sighed, "Now darling, come and put the rest inside me!"

As she let herself down again she reached out and, having grasped my cock again she pulled me down towards her until I was poised over her, supported on my hands and knees. Mum's pussy was deliciously open, her remarkably tidy lips splayed and gleaming with their lubricating juices, her vaginal opening almost glowing with eagerness. She released her hold on my penis then strummed her clit briefly before holding her lips wide apart.

"Come on lover, I'm waiting!" she said breathlessly.

I leaned closer and closer until, as we watched, the tip of my cock made contact with her body.

"Ohhhh yesss!" she gasped excitedly, "Keep on coming."

My whole body was quivering with excitement and possibly fright too as I pressed my penis into the wet, slippery and wonderful folds of my mother's pussy. I was certainly holding my breath as I began to enter her while feeling the warmth of her body starting to surround my cock.

"Are you sure?" I gasped, making one last attempt to stay pure but Mum simply smiled broadly and nodded.

"Never more sure darling," she said softly, "Now quit stalling."

I had no option but to make love to my mother -- and truthfully it was the only right thing to do. My whole body and mind desired our incestuous meeting and with Mum equally as committed there was only one action that was suitable. I leaned forward more and just let my cock slide deeply into Mum's body.

"Yessss, at last!" she hissed happily before purring, "That's better darling."

Now that the deed was done there was no point in delaying our enjoyment or otherwise trying to defer the occasion and having thrown all the rule books out the window I began to stroke my cock in and out of Mum's delightfully wet pussy.

"Ohhhh darling, this is what I've needed!" said Mum happily as her body began to respond to my thrusts, "Ohhh, you feel so good!"

"And you Mum," I answered, "This is wonderful!"

Action now took over from our words as we coupled, our bodies both moving to extract the maximum pleasure from our loving. Mum was certainly wonderfully responsive and with each thrust her pussy squeezed me and added to my enjoyment. She was perfectly warm, she was wet -- damn, she even smelled right. The scent of our heated love-making was surrounding us now -- that warm sexy aroma that stimulates and energises and as our bodies slapped together so the sexual aromas grew thick and fast.

We settled into a nice rhythm; a solid thrust, respond and withdraw cycle that seemed endlessly perfect. To me it felt as if I could go on and on forever and Mum seemed to be working her body to keep in time with my thrusts.

"Ohhh darling, I needed this, I really did," she panted, "Oh my god, you're so good to me."

"You're wonderful," I replied as I continued to drive my cock deeply into the hole I'd come from, "I never expected us to be doing this."

"Nor me -- well, not really!" she laughed as her legs locked around my arse, "Anyway, quit talking and keep going, I'm almost there."

Now that she mentioned the subject I realised that I too was getting close to erupting. Perhaps it had just been the mention of our climaxes that tightened things up but whatever caused it, it was coming.

"Don't think I'll last long now either," I grunted as I kept on humping my cock into her pussy, "Ohhh yeahhh, I'm getting closer -- definitely."

I increased the power of my thrusts as I realised that I was soon to erupt and noticed that Mum too was responding more energetically. I noticed too that she seemed hotter and wetter too but all that did was to hasten my climax.

"You gonna cum?" I asked urgently, "Only I'm almost there now."

"Just go for it darling!" urged Mum as she pulled me more tightly against her, "If I'm not there when you cum I'll soon catch up."

"Ok, last leg then," I gasped as I began slamming my cock into Mum's vagina, "The big finale!"

"I'm with you now!" cried Mum as her hips began to quiver as her tension rose, "Keep it coming, ahhh keep it... yesssss, keep... ahhhh -- cumming!"

I felt her body spasm and tighten around me; I felt her pussy squeezing my cock; stroking it hard now; sucking my cum out; milking me and I had no option but to obey. With a final flurry of hard thrusts I froze and began unloading gush after gush of cum into my mother's body. I felt the pressure of my spunk as it ejected from my body; I felt the release as it emptied from me; I felt that wonderful feeling of pleasure that comes from an exciting fuck and that delicious feeling of complete exhaustion afterwards.

"Ohhhh god, that was good," I gasped as I did my best not to collapse on top of my mother, "You're the best there is Mum!"

"Thank you darling, that really was good, I agree," she answered, "You certainly know how to make a woman happy."

"I'm still learning," I admitted, "And it's fun practicing, but it takes two to really make love, doesn't it?"

"Mmmmm," agreed Mum, "I was getting out of practice too, so that was extra good for me. And it was perfect to be getting my own back darling,"

I raised myself up a bit more and as I did so the cooler air around us reached the wet and sticky parts and made them feel quite chilly.

"Think we ought to clean up," I suggested, "Do you want me to take it out."

"Not really darling," said Mum, "I'm just enjoying having a man inside me again -- I don't want it to end, I guess."

Sadly for me however, the cooler air, along with that post-fuck ennui had contrived to make me lose all signs of stiffness as I proved when I tried to thrust once more.

"Sorry Mum, I think I've lost it," I said as I pointed between us, "I think I need a quick break -- then I'll be ready to go again. Yeah?"

Mum gently pushed me away and my retreating penis slid from her hole, followed by a trickle of cum. She grabbed the towel and patted her pussy, in the process hiding it from my sight.

"No darling, you go and have a shower or something," she said, "I'll have a quick lie in, then I'll get up and back to work."

"I won't take long," I offered, "I'll be ready again quite soon, I promise."

Mum shook her head.

"I said it was a one-off to get my own back, so that's it sweetheart," she said firmly, "It was good, you were good and I've done what I wanted so now we'd better get back to being mother and son. I'm sorry darling but I did tell you..."

Sadly I padded to the bathroom where I was soon substantially wetter and cleaner -- then cleaner and drier. Still naked I returned to the bedroom only to find that Mum had disappeared; then I heard sounds from what had to be the kitchen. The bedroom and bathroom were both on the ground floor so it was a matter of walking just a short distance to find her. Mum was actually at the kitchen sink in her dressing gown, cleaning up assorted bits and pieces and she smiled at me when she saw me.

"Put some shorts or something on darling," she said as she eyed my nakedness, "I'm just tidying up then we'll finish off the wine and then head to bed."

"You don't fancy another round?" I enquired hopefully but Mum shook her head.

"I told you -- just once to get my own back, so that's it," she said as she tweaked my cheek, "Mind you, that was absolutely perfect -- but stop looking so eager!"

I let out all my breath in one go then turned and left her. My glass was still half full so I emptied it, poured the remainder of the bottle equally into our two glasses and then brought the glasses to the kitchen.

"Oh thank you darling," said Mum as she drained her glass in a moment, "Finish yours too and I can wash it up and be ready for tomorrow. Then I'm off to bed, sweetheart. Alone."

"Oh well," I murmured as I drained my glass, "Can I leave you to it then -- I'll lock the house up for you then I'm off to bed too."

"Sure sweetheart and it was good -- really," she said, "Big day tomorrow though, isn't it?"

"Definitely," I agreed, "Sleep well then Mum, love you."

"And you darling," she replied.

The morning came all too soon and when I awoke at seven o'clock I found that Mum was already up and bustling around. She'd had her breakfast and was emptying the last few bits and pieces into boxes, having already gathered up any stray ornaments and house plants ready to be put in our cars. The place was looking very empty now that all the shelves and cupboards were bare but Mum was smiling happily.

"Hello darling, you've just got time for a quick breakfast if you want anything," she said, "You might have to ask to find things though."

She bustled off to look for more tasks to finish while I grabbed some cereals. I ate them quickly then washed up my bowl and spoon and returned them to the boxes just as Mum reappeared.

"I think everything's done," she said with a satisfied smile, "Another half an hour and the removal men will be here."

"Sorry to be moving after all these years?" I asked, searching for polite conversation.

"Nope!" said Mum with a laugh, "Oh, I'll miss the garden and the way I had things organised but otherwise no -- there's some memories that I'll be glad to leave behind."

I won't concern you with all the work and bustle as Mum's effects were decanted from one house and then deposited in the next except to say that everything went smoothly and easily, aided by some helpful removal men and Mum's cool guidance. By the evening her new house was looking quite homely -- apart from a scattering of boxes here and there and a garage full of empty packing boxes. We ate some pizza that evening -- I'd popped out to buy a couple earlier but by the time we stopped to eat they were cold, but still delicious. It was too much like hard work to use the grill or the microwave...

"It's going to be so good living here," said Mum as we took a relaxed look around the house, "And you'll have to pop over regularly -- the place will need a bit of extra life."

I closed in on Mum and held her in my arms with her leaning back against me. Her hair was in my face and she smelled and felt amazing. Sure, there was the essence of dust but Mum had been working hard and beneath the dust the utterly arousing scent of her hot body stirred me profoundly.

"Of course I will and don't forget, this place is a lot nearer my home than you old place was," I answered as I enjoyed the warmth of her body, "I could spend the night tonight if you like?"

Already I could feel the sexiness of her body stirring my loins and nothing would be nicer than to pass the night fucking her time and time again.

Mum however was made of sterner stuff and she squirmed and twisted in my arms until she was facing me.

"Now you can stop that," she said, totally understanding my meaning, "I said it was a one-off and that's that."

"Oh ok, but I'll still keep you company if you like," I said, somewhat deflated, "Up to you though."

"We'll see how things go," said Mum, squashing my desire still further "There's still so much work to do that I doubt that I'll even be in the mood to chatter tonight."

The night arrived remarkably quickly and to be honest, even I wasn't in the mood for sex by then but the following morning I awoke with a straining hard-on. I christened the 'guest' shower with my spunk and then, refreshed and happier I headed downstairs to where Mum, as usual, was up early and enjoying her breakfast.

"You'll find some cereals over there," she said as she waved her hand around, "Bowls in the cupboard there and spoons in the end drawer; there's milk in the fridge of course."

She was well organised, it seemed.

The day devolved into all kinds of small tasks as Mum made her new home 'hers' and I helped as best I could. She was so busy that I had to get her to stop to eat some lunch and with her being busy I dug around and managed to cook us an evening meal too, much to her delight.

"You are good!" she exclaimed as she tucked in, "Do you know, I've been really busy and yet it seems to have energised me rather than worn me out -- stimulated me, I suppose."

"Glad to hear that things have worked out well," I commented, hoping that her stimulated state would encourage some sexual activity, "Always a stressful time is moving, isn't it?"

"The only stress is in my bones and muscles -- I feel all happy and excited but my poor old body feels quite stiff now," said Mum with a small grimace as she held her side, "A nice massage would feel so good."

I stood up and flexed my hands while smiling hugely.

"Your saviour is here!" I announced with a laugh, "You know I love massaging and you're not old; you're a pretty women!"

Mum looked firmly at me, her brow furrowed.

"Now none of your sexy stuff," she insisted, "I'll appreciate being massaged but if you start getting personal then..."

"No I won't, I promise," I said reluctantly, "But you will need to undress and lie on the bed if you want me to do the job properly."

"I guess that's ok," she added, "Ok, come on then."

Mum had a fair selection of body oils and such and by the time I'd made my choice and got myself ready (I didn't want to get oils on my clothes so I'd stripped down to my boxers) Mum was already there on her double bed, lying nearly naked on a huge towel.

"Where shall I start?" I asked and Mum pointed down to her legs.

"Here," she said, "Then you can do my back please darling."

Again, I'm not going to bore you with the details of how I slid my hands up and down her smooth firm legs, right up to where they disappeared into her knickers; how I stroked her lovely back, letting my hands slide down her sides to stroke her breasts, but that's what I did for an hour or so until Mum was purring.

"Do you want to roll over?" I asked hopefully but Mum shook her head.

"No darling, I'm fine now, that was lovely," she breathed, "I'm going to wash this oil off and then go to bed."

"Nothing else I can do?" I asked again but Mum shook her head again as she clambered off the bed with the towel now wrapped around her.

"No sweetheart, I'm fine," she said, "Now you go and get some sleep too."

I kissed her and left her to clean up and then, the oil removed from my hands I reluctantly settled down. I didn't even have the energy left to wank tonight and anyway I was feeling somewhat deflated by not being allowed to make love to Mum.

The morning arrived all too soon and I was woken by Mum cursing loudly outside my room so I got up.

"I can't find those damn pictures I was going to hang on the landing -- oh, sorry darling, did I wake you?" said Mum all in one breath.

She was already dressed and active but although I'd only just woken my mind was alert.

"They're down in the end bedroom, just behind the door," I said as I headed towards the bathroom, "I remember seeing them."

"Oh well done, thank you darling," she answered, "Coffee's ready downstairs -- help yourself to breakfast cereals."

It was a hot day today and Mum was dressed to suit. Where she'd got her towelling shorts and cut-off top from I don't know but they made her look just like a 70s pin-up and just as sexy.

Even that early in the day Mum seemed to be everywhere, bustling around constantly as she got her house in order until finally the evening arrived and we settled to eat some spaghetti bolognaise that I'd created, along with a bottle of rosé wine. I'd been almost as busy as Mum today as I helped with all the various tasks that needed doing but I'd merely been doing the physical stuff while Mum had done the planning and thinking.

Dinner was soon finished and then we moved to her lounge where we slumped into the armchairs to unwind.

"You've been so good darling," said Mum, "All your help -- and your cooking too; I didn't expect that!"

"Man of many talents," I said with a laugh, "Always useful."

There was one talent that I wished I could use but Mum wasn't giving out any signals and as I mentioned before, she'd implied that our love-making had been a one-off affair.

"I'm so glad they left the garden all nice and tidy," said Mum, "That's one less thing to worry about. It's been a super move -- so easy thanks to everyone pulling their weight."

"You'll want to be on your own again soon," I suggested, "You know; running your own show with me popping in occasionally."

"Mmmm, you're right," Mum answered, "All that lovely peace again!"

"I'll stay here tonight then and then head back home," I said, realising that my hopes were slim, "My own garden will need some attention I expect."

Our conversation devolved into discussions about the weather and politics and other mildly interesting matters until finally I felt a yawn coming on.

"Ohhh, I'm tired," I said, "I'm going to grab an early night and then head home early tomorrow."

"Sleep well then darling," said Mum as we came together for a kiss, "If I'm not up in the morning then I'll see you soon."

I headed to my bedroom, where after a quick shower I sprawled out on my bed, mentally but not physical tired. Sure I'd been active today but I'd done nothing truly energetic and if anything I had tons of energy stored within me that, when at home, I'd usually have expended on some female body. I lay there naked with a hard-on that refused to go away and yet I felt too bored to do anything with it. I pulled some bedclothes over me and must have fallen asleep like that -- until something woke me. It was a dull daylight, so I guessed without reference to my alarm clock that it was perhaps five o'clock.