Moving Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

Mum was leaning over me in her baby-doll style nightie that hid almost nothing. She was gently stroking my exposed leg -- well, she was actually working her way up my thigh when I woke.

"Ahhh!" I gasped, waking rapidly, "What the -- ahhhh, ohhh Mum!"

Her hand was now within a few inches of my already distended cock and as she realised that I was awake her hand moved those few inches and closed around my stiff penis.

"Darling," she murmured softly, "I've realised what I need to make this house complete."

Her hand was now sliding slowly up and down my penis, sending waves of pleasure all through me.

"It's you sweetheart, you and your body," she added, "And this lovely stiff cock!"

Instantly awake now I sat up and pulled Mum into my arms and although she had to let go of my cock I was now holding her warm soft body, feeling the weight of her breasts on my arm and the curves of her hips against mine.

"You want me?" I asked, shocked and yet very hopeful and Mum nodded quickly.

"Yes darling," she said, "Come and make love to me, please!"

She pulled herself from my arms and as she grasped my hand I followed her to her bedroom where her bed was already open and ready.

"Love me darling, just love me," she said, "No, actually I want you to fuck me -- fuck me hard again!"

"Is this a one-off again?" I asked as I wondered how to appreciate our actions but Mum shook her head.

"No darling, I think this is different," she said as she smiled over her shoulder at me, "Last time was a goodbye gesture to my ex but this time it's just love -- love for you my son and our new home."

In moments Mum cast off her flimsy garments and spread herself over the bed, her legs wide apart to welcome me. I dived in, throwing my face at her pussy, licking at her delicious juices and feeling the warm, soft curves of her lips. I felt her fuzzy pubes against my nose and brow as I buried my face between her legs, finding that she was already slippery warm and wet. Her clit felt as if it was throbbing with energy and certainly, when I sucked it between my pursed lips, it felt alive and alert.

"Ohhhh yessss, there darling!" hissed Mum as her hips thrust upwards, "Make me cum!"

I went to work eagerly, using my tongue and lips to tease, caress, suck and squeeze her clit and as I worked on her so I could feel her heat rising just as the quantity of lubricating fluids increased too.

"Ohhhh, this is perfect!" Mum panted, her hips now jerking up and down steadily, "Ohhhh, ohhhh yessss, yessss!"

I stretched my arms up, snaking my hands over Mum's tight belly, sliding upwards until I found her breasts. I quickly found her nipples and teased them, gently twisting, pulling and squeezing them until Mum was gasping anew.

"Ohhhh Chris, that's enough," she cried, "I want you -- in me, now!"

Needless to say, my cock was totally rigid -- a bar of steel that quivered with pent-up desire so with a last kiss of Mum's clit I worked my way up her body, following the path my hands had taken. I paused to tickle her belly button with my tongue then used my tongue to make a path right up between her breasts until I was able to lift up and kiss her. She sucked at my lips eagerly while I adjusted my knees until I could feel that my cock was close to her pussy.

"You want me back inside?" I asked teasingly, knowing exactly what the answer would be.

"Yes, yes, I told you -- fuck me darling, fuck me!" cried Mum as her legs closed over my body and pulled me closer, "No more playing -- just get him in me!"

I used one hand to ensure that my aim was true and as soon as the tip of my penis was against her vaginal lips Mum tightened the grip of her legs, pulling me inside her in one single move.

She was sopping wet and so damn warm; it was like sliding into a hot bath only so much better. I felt my cock meet with her cervix just as our pubes meshed and there I held my cock as I let the sensations wash over me.

I was inside my mother's vagina again, filling the canal I'd entered the world from; making love to my father's ex-wife. She actually felt better than any girlfriend I could remember -- she seemed more alive and enthusiastic than any other woman and I knew that this time we'd seal our love completely.

"We're going to do this again after this, aren't we?" I asked, still perhaps astonished by my good luck, "It's definitely not another one-off?"

"Not this time sweetheart," cooed Mum softly, "After we'd made love that first time, it took me a while to realise what I was missing. This home -- and me -- we're not complete without you -- you and your lovely penis, that is!"

"Ohh Mum, yeahhhh!" I grunted as I drove my cock home again, "You're amazing -- you're so sexy and hot and..."

"Just hush and keep fucking!" laughed Mum happily as her hips thrust back against my cock, "Save your energy! I want to feel your cock -- I love the way it slides against me and -- ahhhh -- strokes me inside like that!"

I did as I was told and spent the next ten minutes or so pumping in and out of her hole, loving every stroke and as I made love to her I let my hands slide over her body until I reached her breasts and her generous nipples. I began playing with one and then managed to latch my lips around the other one, sucking and chewing where I'd once been, all those years ago, causing Mum to gasp anew as more sensations filled her body and mind.

All good things come to an end however and before long I began to feel those subterranean tremors moving through me, heralding the onset of my climax.

"How're you doing Mum?" I asked as I worked on satisfying her, "I'm getting quite close now."

"Ohhh, that's good -- I'm close too," she answered, "Let's really get this thing moving!"

With that she lifted her legs even higher until she had them clasped around my waist. Her arms were now also around my neck and with our lips locked tightly together we were about as close as two people could be.

In response I increased the tempo of my thrusts until I was slamming my cock into her with the sounds of wet bodies slapping together filling the room. Mum was leaking so much now that I'd have guessed that she'd already cum but her next words overruled that thought.

"Hurry up darling!" she cried as her body began to vibrate all over, "I'm nearly there -- try and cum with me please!"

"I'll try," I gasped as I concentrated on my finale, ""Oh god, you're hot -- so damn hot Mum."

"Well cool me down then lover," she answered, "Flood me with that spunk -- put out my flames!"

"Yeah, yeah, gonna do that any moment!" I gasped as I felt things building fast now, "Get ready, I'm gonna cum. Here it cums!"

"Yesss, yesss, do it -- now!" cried Mum as her body froze rigidly, "I'm cumming too -- oh darling -- cumming so hard! It's huge!"

The next few minutes were filled with frenzied cries and gasps and other noises that indicated that we'd both climaxed powerfully and then there was silence as we slumped together in a twitching heap of hot flesh. Every so often a shudder would shake one or other of us but apart from those and our heavy breathing -- and the powerful aroma of our rutting -- there was nothing, until eventually Mum patted my back and let her legs slide down from around me.

"Goodness me, that was so good!" she said happily, "Ohhh Chris, I'm so proud of you!"

"Proud?" I enquired with a wink, "Proud of a son who fucks his mother?"

"No, proud of a son who does as he's told!" laughed Mum in return, "And didn't you do well!"

"And you Mum, you were brilliant," I answered, "My best fuck yet, I reckon."

"Is that so?" asked Mum with twinkling eyes, "We'll have to keep trying then -- can't have you resting on your laurels, can we?"

"What, again now?" I replied but Mum shook her head quickly.

"No, silly," she said soothingly as she stretched up and kissed me, "Especially not now because I want to go and shower -- I'm sweating to high heaven and I bet I pong too."

"A lovely sexy pong!" I laughed back, "Can I join you in the shower?"

Mum heaved herself off the bed and stood there with her hand between her legs, then shook her head.

"No darling, next time perhaps but right now I want to have some peace so I can store all that wonderful sex away in my memory," she said, "Anyway, you know what'll happen if we're together in the shower."

She sauntered off towards the bathroom while I just lay there on the bed with one hand behind my head. My cock lay limp and satisfied, just like my body. I'd just enjoyed the best sex I'd ever had -- with my mother of all people -- and with the promise of more to come.

Was there any way to be happier? I doubted it -- and quickly found that I couldn't care. Mum was more than enough for me and anyway, right now I was happy and contented and in love -- all thanks to Mum's moving day.


Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers