All Comments on 'Moving Day Ch. 01'

by Aibhilin

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 7 years ago
Very Good

Part 2 soon please .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Chapter 2 needs to start in her separate hotel room later that night! Where dad eats his daughter, then fucks her. Then they make plans to move her back home after 1 semester, and she goes to the local community college. And he divorces his bitchy wife, then he and his daughter become full-time lovers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wrong catagory

May be incest related but should be bdsm.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
It's not BDSM related Anon

Just because someone tells another what to do doesn't automatically make it BDSM related.

You have a Father and a Daughter...that can't be caught. A Father fighting for control over his own lust as well as his emotions finding out his daughter wasn't teasing him on purpose, but WANTED her Daddy.

A Very sexually charged situation that began in the car with a craving, a NEED to be followed through on. Lust is Lust.

This IS in the correct category.

Also, BDSM isn't about sex... if you have sex in any lifestyle situation it's SSC and it is icing on the cake, BUT it is NOT what BDSM is all about.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
Mmmm

Yessss Daddy. Make me take it. She was asking for it and got it.

TBC

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Good start...take off her panties for the balance of the trip

get ready for some cock in the backseat

fritzleonfritzleonover 7 years ago
Great start keep more cumming

Loved this story. It got me so hard. Next chapter have the father finger his daughter  in the car and just as she's about to cum he stops over and over as punishment. Then once they make it to their destination the mother passes out and then Its fuck time for father and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Enjoyed the spin you put on the road trip sex story. I am looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1

Another rape story! What an asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it!

Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Continue the story

This was a great story,please continue with chapter 2!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Where's Chapter 2?

I hate it when stories have Part 1 or Chapter 1 in the title and then there's no part or chapter 2. Will there be a next part? Or were you just teasing us? ;-)

bbbbb484bbbbb484over 6 years ago
Please please please -

Please, please release a second chapter, I’m begging you. This is the best daddy daughter story I’ve EVER read - and I’ve read too many to count, for years.... I love that it’s actually well written, and best of all it makes me SO horny. You cannot leave me without Di getting to fuck her daddy later at the hotel. We are so horny for daddy. PLEASE!!! I’ll do anything!!! I need another chapter!!!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 6 years ago
Love it

I love “riding on lap” stories and this is a good one!

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Made me wish i had a daughter to ride on my cock

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Love the FATHER DAUGHTER ON THE ROAD STORY

Thought the Dad was a jerk.

Beautiful Daughter t hat loved her Dad and he treated her poorly. Hope he redeems himself in the next chapter.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
shit

dad's an asshole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAibhilin@Aibhilin
I am a 28 year old grad student who enjoys reading erotica and writing, so I thought I'd give it a go.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES