All Comments on 'Moving Day Helper'

by gregarun1498

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Marvin2017Marvin2017about 1 month ago

Who’s Nate (page 3; before the piss fest)?

Why wa hes nodding?

M . 😃

Falstaff60Falstaff60about 1 month ago

Just one niggle. He actually came in her three times. She swallowed his first load so that does count as in her, by my accounting. Then he came in her pussy and finally in her ass. So, three times in her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved it. Hope you continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

the pissing part is a real turnoff for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fun kinky couple...this sounds like it needs a few more adventurous chapters!! 5/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago
Amazing

Very good. Everything is covered. Very sexy. Keep writing new things.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 1 month ago

if i would get a penny for every b/s story the sister being the younger one ( apparently in the western world there are no older sisters) I would be billionaire.. nonetheless good story..

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 month ago

That was a good, hot story. Please continue.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 1 month ago

Loved the story and the action. Thanks

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 1 month ago

I liked the affection and teasing before and after the sex. Bro was wrong for jumping the gun in terms of permission granted but once aware he backtracked and apologized. Well played by author juggling points of tension and humor

Full marks!! *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story and hope for more. Kind of like some of the others, don't care for the water sports. Noticed you changed Matt's name to Nate in a couple of areas and you changed Kristi's name once too. Good hot all around story and loved how he kept pushing his sister for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A cliched plot development whose sole purpose, to me, looked just to check off major kinks. No real emotions here, unfortunately. And in my view, if there's no love, there's no point in fucking your sister. Good story, just not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A few errors but still an easy 5 (five) rating! " When her legs were brought back together, he took in her mound and the tuft of light brown pubic hair resting above her vagina." Sounds like he has a mature sister having no irritating splinter-like sandpaper stubble, infected hairs with pimples / boils, some NEEDING MASHED, or a brightly glowing razor burnt mound that sometimes has peeling skin from the elastic in panties rubbing it on raw if it was shaved that morning and she walked around all day at work like that. My compliments to this author for including pubic hair on the female character!! It appears you only have six prior stories and you have created a realistic sounding story with A FEMALE PUBIC AREA THAT SOUNDS DESCRIPTIVILY PLAUSIBLE. Plausible because INCEST, most often is something that JUST HAPPENS. Unless it is a third of fourth encounter, shaving is not planned for and results in a (RUSHED HACKIED UP / HALF-WAY SHAVED - MESS OF STUBBLE, OR A RESHAVED with BLEEDING PIMPLE HEADS MESS) 30 minutes prior to incest; as if both characters knew INCEST SEX was about to happen, and the male character said to the female character, HEY, let's pause for a few so you can go shave it! I promise it won't destroy the moment or cause either of us to change our minds. Besides "just like all men on the planet earth, I like female mounds to be razor burnt and have the heads clipped off those pimples that formed from the last shave, so they can bleed all in my pubic hair and you can rub yourself raw against my untrimmed man bush so we can't have sex again for days." Keep at this author, and don't write shaved pussy stories. Your ratings will continue to be great for hairy female characters, regardless of whoever that says whatever about my post. Take a look at the ratings for hairy pussy stories verses shaved pussy stories, and you will see what MOST readers want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Older brother/younger sister incest stories are the best! Unfortunately, this one reads like it was written by a 14-year-old. Couldn't get past the first page. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Too HOT! So,,,,,,, when do we get to hear about impending, not so legal nuptials, before their little percenter oops makes it's appearance? They will still have to inform mom & dad, too. Damn,,,,,, this just keeps getting HOTTER & more interesting by the chapter. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fantastic story. I felt like I was watching a movie. Great descriptions and realistic dialogue. Again, an absotulely amazing piece of work. A+++++++++ Highly recommended

Joetex_13Joetex_13about 1 month ago

Damn I loved this! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Don't enjoy piss play, but if they're going to do it then just wipe it offwhy not get in the tub for it? Cardboard boxes won't absorb anything 😂

saabdokksaabdokkabout 1 month ago

Very nice ,well written and exciting, take the story and stretch it out a bit next time. Loved it. I will read another of your stories and see what i think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Story was fine until piss play.. Yuck.

AverageBearAverageBearabout 1 month ago

What's with the sister rape??? Clearly, she did not consent. This isn't hot, and it isn't cool. This is NOT the category for nonconsensual sex!

janlijanliabout 1 month ago

Loved it, great story, I liked the piss play as well.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

@AverageBear

It's not rape as consent was given. Even if it was given post-penetration, it was still given.

Rape is sex that has no consent from start to finish. If consent is given willingly by both parties at any point, it stops being rape though.

It's an ugly fact but still fact.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Juuust 1 problem with this whole story.

Why is nearly a quarter of it just them talking and describing the sex you've had with other people? I get that for couples, such talks may happen, with less detail, but why the hell would you have such a talk with the person you just fucked, while recovering from fucking them and wanting to fuck them more?

Isn't it a turn off to be thinking of the other people that had sex with your partner, while you are in the middle of recovering to have more sex?

live4thebjlive4thebj28 days ago

First I could do without the pissing. That aside it was hot. However I feel I read this before. Or it is very similar to a story I read before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous