Moving Day Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they exchanged places in the shower, Matt moving under the water, their wet bodies rubbed against one another. Matt's cock jumped at the touch of his sister's belly. He paused, holding himself close to her, and then wrapped Kristi's naked body in his arms, giving her a hug. Kristi responded by wrapping her arms around Matt, returning the hug.

Kristi could feel Matt's pulse through his cock, which was pressing into her stomach while they hugged. Again, thoughts of what he must feel like inside of her flooded her head and caused a momentary rush of energy to her crotch. Then she felt Matt's hands on her ass again, squeezing them while they embraced. She returned the favor, squeezing his ass, too. She looked up at her brother as he stared down at her. Matt leaned in slightly and Kristi closed the gap, their lips meeting briefly as the warm water washed over their bodies. When Matt didn't release her from the hug after their brief kiss, she decided to probe his ass crack with her right middle finger, just grazing his asshole.

That did the trick. Matt jumped slightly and released his sister. She smiled at him knowingly as he went under the water.

"Getting a little handsy there, eh, Matty?"

Matt smirked. "Well, sorry, but I just can't keep my hands off of your gorgeous body!"

"You're not supposed to be putting your hands all over your sister, dummy," she chided him.

"And you're not supposed to be kissing your brother on the lips, either. But why not? I'd let you put your hands or lips anywhere on me that you want!" Matt washed and rinsed his hair, then looked at his sister. She looked lost in thought, her gaze fixed on his very hard cock. He moved his body slightly so a stream of water caught her in the face, knocking her out of her trance.

Kristi looked up at Matt. "Oh really? Anywhere?"

"Anywhere."

Kristi stood in the shower facing her brother, and put a hand on her hip, appraising him. Matt rinsed his hair again and stared his sister in the eyes. Kristi slowly stepped closer to Matt. The hand on her hip dropped to her side. As she neared her brother, she took that hand and slid it between their bodies, and cupped his balls.

"Anywhere?" she prodded.

Matt sucked in a breath sharply as his sister touched his balls for the first time ever. His head nodded a vigorous okay to her. He sensed more movement as her free arm moved between them and suddenly, he felt her hand grasp the shaft of his cock.

"So, like this wouldn't be a problem, Matty?" Kristi said and tilted her head to one side, staring her brother in the eyes.

"Nnnn...nope," Matt stammered.

"What about this?" Kristi asked as she began to gently stroke Matt's cock, up and down his entire length.

Matt's breath was coming quickly. "Th..that's okay, too," he managed.

He could feel Kristi start to massage his balls in one hand while continuing to stroke him in the other. His erection was harder than it had ever been in his life. He couldn't believe that his own sister was jerking him off right now.

"What about..." Kristi trailed off. Then, she suddenly bent at the waist, moving her face toward his cock. "...this? Would this be okay?" She then opened her mouth and engulfed the entire head of Matt's cock.

"Oh dear God on high!" The words tumbled out of Matt's mouth in a stream of consciousness.

Kristi swirled her tongue around Matt's glans while she held him in her mouth, then sucked her lips off of him with a satisfying "pop" sound as she let him go. She could taste his pre cum as she stood up straight and resumed looking at him with a tilted head, her hand still slowly jerking his stiff rod.

"I think you might need to get some release, Matty."

Matt just nodded at her.

"You've been working hard all day and this erection hasn't gone down since we took our clothes off."

Matt nodded at her again. Kristi kept slowly stroking him, almost painfully slow. Matt was trying to relax and enjoy the sensation of his sister stroking him, balanced with the desire to shoot his load all over the place.

"So let me know when you're going to shoot, kay?" she said. As she finished her sentence, she moved her hand over the tip of his cock, lubing it with precum, and went back to jerking him. Then she again bent at the waist, her lips now touching the tip of his cock. She stuck her tongue out and licked all around his head and glans before opening wide and taking as much of her brother as she could into her mouth.

"Fuuuuccckkk," Matt moaned. "Shit, Kris, I'm not going to last long at all."

Kristi's mouth popped off of his cock for a moment as she looked up at him. "That's the whole idea," she smiled. She put her mouth back on her brother's cock and then began bobbing her mouth up and down. As she bobbed, she used her pre cum lubed hand to jerk and twist his shaft, giving the entirety of his girthy cock pleasure.

Matt threw his head back and moaned loudly with pleasure. He couldn't believe this was happening. First, getting his sister naked in front of him, then convincing her to take a shower with him, and now? Now she was bent over in his shower, sucking him off. Unreal.

Kristi kept bobbing on his cock, one hand on his shaft, the other cupping his balls. She felt his balls tighten in her one hand and his cock harden even more in her other. She knew he was very close.

Matt looked down at his sister. "Fuuuuuccckkkkk," he moaned. "Kris, it's coming. I'm cumming!"

Just as he said that, the first jet of cum erupted from his cock, shooting all the way to the back of her throat. She jerked her head back in surprise of the force of his cum, but kept her mouth locked on the tip of his cock. She felt his cock pulsing as ropes of cum shot out of his pee hole and into her waiting mouth.

Matt grabbed onto the side of the shower wall to steady himself as his orgasm washed over his body. His vision went white and he threw his head back again, moaning as he came in his sister's mouth.

After the first few spurts shot into her mouth, Kristi swallowed, then opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, vigorously jerking Matt's cock to keep his orgasm going. Two more ropes of cum shot onto her awaiting tongue before his ejaculate slowed to a drizzling stream from his pee hole. Kristi swallowed what was in her mouth, then swirled her tongue around her brother's tip as she squeezed his shaft, cleaning him up.

"Holy shit," was all Matt could manage to say.

With his orgasm completed, Kristi released his cock and balls, and stood up. Matt looked at her with a dazed expression on his face. She rinsed her hands in the water and washed them with some body wash.

"Ready to get out?" she asked Matt perkily.

After a moment of coming to his senses and recovering from the intense pleasure, he responded. "Don't you want me to help you get some release?" Matt asked.

Kristi laughed and waved a finger at him. "Dirty, dirty boy. I told you - you just get to see it. Not play with it."

She turned the water off and faced Matt, indicating it was time to get out.

"What!? No! You got to play with mine. And not just play with it, you sucked me! I think it's only fair that I get to play with yours!"

Kristi laughed again and studied Matt. Her pussy was on fire and if it weren't for the shower, she's sure it would be dripping on its own. She really could use some attention down there. All of this sexual energy was driving her crazy.

"Fine. But not in here. Let's go back to your bedroom."

"Deal," Matt agreed. The exited the tub and dried off in the bathroom, Matt clearly excited about the prospect of playing with his sister's pussy, as he was all dried off in no time. She noticed his erection was back at full mast, too.

Kristi finished drying and hung her towel on one of the hooks. Matt practically yanked her out of the bathroom and across the hall to his bedroom. He quickly threw anything that was on the bed to the floor and pulled his sister onto the bed with him.

"Easy there, big fella," Kristi laughed at him. "It isn't going anywhere."

Matt's devilish smile grew. "Maybe, but I can't wait." He positioned himself between Kristi's legs, causing her to spread them apart and reveal her naked pussy to him in full for the first time. Matt stared at her crotch hungrily and began to bend down to her moist lips.

"Whoa. What're you doing?" she asked as she slid a hand over her pussy.

"I'm going to play with your pussy and eat you out," Matt said smiling as he looked up at his sister's face.

"Ah, Matty, I dunno about that," she said. "I mean, I know I just sucked you off, but I wasn't expecting you to do oral to me."

A confused look crossed Matt's face. "Why not? I figured we're playing sort of a tit for tat game, right? I'll happily eat your pussy," he said as he rubbed his hands up and down her inner thighs.

Kristi thought it over for a moment, biting her lower lip. "It's just that. Well, I've never had anyone-"

Matt cut her off. "You've never had anyone go down on you?!"

Kristi's face changed to a shy expression as she shrugged her shoulders. "Nope. I've been fingered and had sex, but could never get a guy to go down on me." she admitted.

"Oh, wow. I'm so sorry! Those jerks. Well, hopefully you enjoy this, then!" Matt started kissing down her thighs, not waiting for her to respond. Kristi closed her legs slightly to stop him as she considered it.

Matt stopped and looked up at his sister while she thought. He resumed rubbing her thighs.

"Hmm. Okay. Might as well. First time for everything!" she said and smiled down at him. Giving into her brother, a rush of warmth ran to her crotch as she watched Matt's face resume kissing the insides of her legs toward her pussy. When he reached her crotch, she pulled her legs back slightly, opening herself to him. The bottom half of his face disappeared below her crotch as she leaned her head back and enjoyed the pleasure that was about to begin.

Matt laid down flat on the bed, his face an inch from his sister's crotch. He reached up with one hand and massaged one of Kristi's boobs and with the other, spread her pussy lips apart. He ran his tongue up her slit, collecting some of her already present juices. Then he sucked one of her pussy lips into his mouth, tonguing it inside his mouth, before switching to the next.

"Ohhhhh, ffuuuucckkkk, that feels good," Kristi moaned. Her breathing was picking up pace and she grabbed ahold of the boob Matt wasn't massaging and began to play with her nipple.

Matt resumed licking up and down her slit, paying attention to her opening, where he extended his tongue as far up her love canal as he possibly could. Then he wiggled it around inside of her before withdrawing it and repeating the movement. After a few times of tongue fucking her, he moved up her slit to the hood of her pussy. He put his hand on her pubic hair and pulled back on her mound, which opened the hood of her vagina and revealed her little red nub. He sucked her clit into his mouth and played with it with his tongue, swirling around the nub.

Kristi's hips bucked off the bed in response to this as she screamed in delight. "Fuck, fuck, fuck Matty!" she exclaimed. "That feels amazing! Don't take your mouth off my pussy! Fuck!"

Matt released her clit from suction but kept his mouth on her pussy and started licking the nub up and down, side to side, around and around. When he found the motion that garnered the most response from his sister, he kept at it, flicking his tongue side to side over her clit. As he did this, he released her boob and slowly moved his hand back down her body. Bringing his hand under her leg, he felt for her vaginal opening with two fingers. Then, he extended his middle finger and then used it to probe her hole. His hand was turned palm side up and he pushed into the mushy, sponge like area of her insides, as he started to finger fuck her.

Kristi was now going completely crazy, writing in the intense pleasure having her pussy eaten and fingered. She had grabbed a pillow and held it over her face as she screamed with passion into it, muffling her volume. She felt the waves of orgasm approaching and her brother was not slowing down. Suddenly, she released the pillow, keeping it on her face, and reached out to grab each side of the bed, feeling like she would float away if she didn't hold on for dear life.

Her body stiffened as her orgasm rippled over her body. Her legs instinctively snapped shut around Matt's head, holding him in place. Her pussy clamped down on his finger, still moving in and out of her while massaging her G spot inside. She screamed one last time as she came, her whole body gyrating as Matt continued to lick her clit and finger her pussy.

Matt felt his sister's pussy contract around his finger as he continued to lap at her pussy, sucking up all of her juices while letting her ride out her orgasm. He wiggled his finger inside of her as her orgasm subsided, now in tune to his own body and raging erection that was pinned between his body and the mattress below him. He wanted her so badly and as he looked up at Krist's pillow-covered face, he had an idea.

Panting, Kristi's body started to relax as the wave of pleasure washed over her. Her pussy walls relaxed around Matt's finger as she reached down and tapped the top of Matt's head, indicating it was time to stop licking. She could feel Matt's finger slide out of her as he sat up on the bed, still between her legs. The pillow was still covering her face as she breathed heavily in her post-orgasmic state.

She felt Matt moving around on the bed, but still between her legs, the thumb of one of his hands gently rubbing her labia and hood, smearing her juices all over the outside of her pussy. She felt a hand grab her left breast and massage it, flicking her nipple. She could tell he was crouched in front of her, the sides of her thighs touched the sides of his torso.

He stopped rubbing her pussy with his thumb, the sensation being replaced by something rubbing her that was much more bulbous. Her eyes still covered with the pillow, her mind post-orgasmic mush, Kristi was trying to figure out what this new sensation was when she felt the bulbous object start to split her pussy lips apart. That's when she then felt a blunt pressure begin to push into her.

Kristi's eyes shot open, staring into the darkness of the pillow fabric, now fully understanding what was going on. She went to remove the pillow from her face to see what exactly Matt was doing when her hand was stopped.

"No, don't move it just yet," Matt whispered to her.

She then felt more pressure in her pussy as something much larger than Matt's finger pushed into her opening and began to stretch her insides. She tried to wiggle her ass away from the intrusion, but the hand on her breast slid down her body and grabbed her hips, keeping her right where she was.

"Matty!" she began.

"Shhhh, it's okay," he continued to whisper, as if talking quietly would make her feel better about her brother trying to put his cock inside her.

"Matt! We cannot fuck!" she said urgently. "That's incest! I'm your sister! Matty!"

Her pleas were ignored as Matt continued to push his cock into her. Her pussy was sopping wet, leaving him with absolutely no resistance as another inch of his cock slid inside.

"Matty! Arrrggghhhh," she groaned and breathed heavily. "You're splitting me apart! Matty! Don't! Don't fuck me!"

She tried to close her legs to keep him out, but then instinctively spread them wider as Matt's thick cock continued to descend into her, trying to make room for the thickest shaft she had ever felt. She felt his tip bump into her cervix deep inside of her as his pubic hair tickled the area around her opening and her pussy lips. Then he held still as she continued to breathe heavily and adjust to the unwelcome intrusion inside her.

Kristi reached with her free hand and removed the pillow from her face, putting it behind her head. She looked down, and just as she had envisioned, Matt's crotch was touching hers, and the little bit of visible shaft of his cock was wrapped by her engorged pussy lips. She was breathing rapidly, trying to make sense of everything, her eyes darting between the sight of her pussy being penetrated and her brother's eyes hovering over her.

"Matt!" she hissed. "What are you doing! Didn't you hear me telling you to stop!" Not so much a question, but an accusation.

"I'm sorry, I know, I shouldn't have! I don't know what came over me! But you are so beautiful, and your pussy was so inviting, and I've wanted you for so long. I just had to see what you felt like. And god damn, you feel amazing, sis!" The words tumbled out of his mouth as he stroked her hair and side of her face.

"I don't care how amazing I feel! Get your fat cock out of me!" she panted.

Matt broke eye contact and looked down at their combined crotches. "Okay, okay, I'll pull out," he conceded. But he didn't move. He just kept staring at his sister's pussy full of his cock.

"You're still fucking inside of me!" Kristi yelled at him.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Matt started to pull his hips back, sliding his cock out of his sister.

The feeling of his cock sliding in her, albeit on the way out, triggered something in Kristi. It felt too good. She could feel the ridged knob of his head as he was pulling it out. The emptiness left behind after stretching her pussy so wide left her wanting. Suddenly, she reached out and grabbed Matt's ass cheek with one hand, stopping him.

"Ho- hold on," she purred. "You feel so fucking good, though."

Matt paused, holding himself steady, his cock almost out of his sister. Kristi pulled his ass toward her body and he started to slide back into her. Her eyes fell shut and she moaned as he reentered her, a combination of pleasure and pain as he began to stretch her insides once again. "Okay, okay," she breathed. "Just this once. Kay?"

She opened her eyes to look at Matt. He smiled at her and nodded, his hips beginning to thrust back and forth. Kristi pulled her legs back with her hands, opening her crotch up wider to her brother. She felt like she couldn't spread apart enough for him. Matt started to thrust with more speed, their bodies slapping together as he bottomed out in her with each thrust.

"Ohmifuckinggawd," Kristi yelled as her brother penetrated her. "Mmmmmfffff, mmmmmffff," she groaned as his thick cock stretched her out, then pulled back, then stretched her again. The mix of pleasure and being stretched like she never had before was intoxicating. She could feel her pussy twitch around his cock as he fucked her. She had no idea how her body could even constrict around something so big, but it was starting to.

Matt was holding himself up by his arms over Kristi, looking down as he fucked her pussy. As he pulled his cock out with each thrust, her pussy lips grabbed his shaft as if they didn't want it to leave. Then he would push back into her, his balls slapping her asshole and his pubic bone slapping her clit.

The rhythmic thrusting was pushing Kristi over the edge. Her body was stiffening into another orgasm, her pussy pulsing around Matt's cock inside of her.

"I'm cummmmmiiiinnnnggg!" she yelled as she pulled her legs even further back, exposing as much of her clit to her brother's cock as she could. Her body stiffened, trying to clamp down on as much of Matt's girth as it could, as her orgasm washed over her.

Matt kept fucking her, pounding his cock in and out of Kristi. Even after the wave of orgasmic relief had washed over her body and she felt another building, Matt kept thrusting.

"Matty, Matty," she breathed raggedly. "You gotta finish. My pussy's getting sore!"

Matt nodded at her, still entranced by the sight of his cock pistoning in and out of his sister.

Matt thrusted for a minute longer before yelling out suddenly. "Fuck, I'm going to cum!"