Moving Day Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm," Kristi said as her pee finished and she rubbed her labia with the wetness around her crotch. "That was fun! And so kinky!"

Matt laughed. "That WAS fun! And so hot. I loved watching you pee. Thanks for doing this with me."

Kristi nodded. "You bet. Ahhh," she sighed. Then she lifted herself off of Matt, her ass cheeks dripping in piss. She looked around the room for something to dry herself with. "Looks like we forgot to plan for the clean up portion of this activity," she said.

Matt silently pointed to a box closer to the kitchen. "Try that box. I think there are towels in there." Kristi walked over and opened the box and returned to him with three dish towels. They used them to dry their bodies, Matt now standing next to Kristi on the damp cardboard boxes.

Without warning, Matt tossed his towel aside and grabbed his sister, pulling her into a hug, and kissed her on the lips. His erect cock had nestled between her legs. Kristi opened her mouth to accept her brother's tongue and as they kissed, she slid her hips back and forth over Matt's shaft, lubing him with her juices.

They broke their kiss and looked at each other knowingly. Kristi picked up the bottle of lube, shaking it in her hand, and raised her eyebrows questioningly at Matt. Matt responded by nodding silently, and they made their way over to the couch.

Kristi knelt on the couch, facing toward the wall, and bent at the waist. She stuck her ass out toward Matt, who was approaching her from behind. Kristi opened the bottle of lube, pouring a generous amount into her free hand. She reached behind herself and rubbed lube around her asshole, sticking a lubed finger in and out of her ass to coat the sides of her hole.

Matt was standing behind her, stroking his cock, watching his sister prepare herself for their next adventure. His cock was just as hard as the first time today, showing no signs of wearing out. Kristi squeezed some more lube into her hand and extended the hand toward Matt. He stepped toward her and she rubbed her brother's cock with the lube.

Wiping her hands on the towel she had carried over from their piss adventure, she looked at Matt and smiled. "Ready?"

Matt simply glanced down at his cock. "As I'll ever be!" he responded.

Kristi adjusted her position a bit, widening her legs and lowering her ass while sticking it out more toward her brother. Matt took hold of his cock and pointed it at his sister's ass crack.

He rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her crack before resting it on her puckered hole and started to press into her. Kristi bore down a bit, opening her asshole to her brother, accepting the tip of his cock into her back door. Matt pushed his cock slowly into her anus, the tip disappearing behind her O ring. An inch of his shaft slid into Kristi's ass before she placed a hand on his torso, indicating that she wanted him to stop pushing for a moment.

"Holy shit, that's tight," Matt moaned as his cock entered Kristi's ass.

"Mmmm, yeah it is. My god, you're big. Just give me a sec," she said as she took several deep breaths to let her body adjust. After a moment, she moved forward slightly and then pushed herself back into Matt's cock, not stopping until he was completely inside her ass.

"Okay, Matty, fuck my ass. Go ahead, I can take it," she said.

Matt smiled and grabbed his sister's hips with his hands as he started to thrust in and out of her. After a moment, he grabbed her ass cheeks with each hand, opening her ass as far as it could go while he fucked her.

Both of them were moaning and grunting as they fucked. Kristi took her right hand and started to rub her pussy from underneath. "Fuck yes! Keep fucking me! I'm going to cum with your cock in my ass!" she screamed.

Matt kept thrusting into her as he looked down and watched as his cock disappeared into her ass with each thrust.

"Oh, my GOD!" Matt yelled. "You feel so damn good. Fuck, your ass is tight," he moaned. "Where do you want me to cum?" he asked.

"You can cum in my ass," Kristi replied breathlessly. She closed her eyes and leaned on the top of the couch as she concentrated on reaching her own orgasm, furiously rubbing her pussy as Matt fucked her ass.

Matt felt a splatter of wetness and looked down to see Kristi's pussy leaking juices onto the couch cushion. She started to leak more, a steady stream of liquid pouring out of her, as her body stiffened into a wave of orgasmic pleasure.

"Ohhhhh, mmmmmffffff, fuckkkkk!" Kritsti yelled out. Matt could feel her anal muscles clamp down on his cock as her orgasm took hold. He stopped thrusting to let her ride out her orgasm, his shaft being squeezed harder than he had ever felt by her O ring. Kristi's hips were gyrating up and down as she came, Matt's cock being taken along for the ride as it was planted firmly in her ass. One last gush of liquid escaped her pussy before she dropped her hand from her clit and went limp, hanging onto the top of the couch, panting.

Matt smiled and slowly resumed fucking her. Kristi purred softly before looking back at him. She watched her brother fuck her ass for a moment before she reached under their crotches and grabbed his balls. She massaged them with intensity, practically willing him to empty them into her ass. This was all it took to push Matt over the edge.

A low growl escaped his mouth as he ejaculated his third load of the day and the second load inside his sister. Rope after rope of cum shot into Kristi's ass as Matt came. Kristi reached under his balls and rubbed Matt's taint as he came, spurring him to keep cumming and cumming.

Finally, his load spent, his body relaxed and he let go of his sister's ass cheeks.

"My god," Kristi said. "That was incredible!"

"Ditto," was all Matt could manage to say as they breathed heavily in post-orgasmic bliss.

A smile formed on Kristi's face and she pulled her head up to look at Matt.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing. It's just, when today started, I didn't think that it would end with me making my brother cum three times and taking two of them inside me." Kristi smiled at him. "But I'm totally okay with how it ended up."

Matt lightly smacked Kristi's ass cheek and smiled back at her. "Me, too. My god, you are sexy," he said as his eyes ran up and down her body.

Matt slowly pulled his deflating cock from Kristi's ass. After he pulled all the way out, he admired her gaping asshole and the stream of cum that had started running out of her, down her pussy slit, and onto the couch. He grabbed the towel next to them and handed it to her so she could catch his escaping load.

Kristi gingerly stood and made her way to the bathroom while Matt cleaned himself and the couch up. He did a quick clean of the living room, putting the pizza and beer away, then turned the TV off and headed toward his bedroom.

Kristi was laying on his bed, pulling the covers up, when he entered. "Mind if I stay the night?" she asked.

"No problem here," Matt replied. He smiled warmly at his still very naked sister, then climbed into bed with her.

A minute later, the lights were off, and they both drifted into an exhausted sleep.