Moving Day Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, cum for me, Matty!" Kristi shouted. She threw her head back and her eyes closed as her body stiffened into another, less intense, orgasm. As she tried to clamp down on him again and milk his cock to orgasm, she felt Matt's cock stiffen inside of her as his thrusts became shorter and more pronounced, and then the warmth of his semen poured into her pussy.

Her eyes shot open and she lifted her head to look down at her crotch. Matt's cock was still planted in her pussy and she could see it pulsing as it pumped cum into her body. Matt was still holding himself over her, his eyes distant as his orgasm left his body.

"What the fuck!" Kristi yelled.

Matt suddenly snapped back into reality and looked down at his sister. "Huh? What? What's wrong?" he said in post-orgasmic stupor.

"Did you just fucking cum in me?" Kristi spat.

"Uhm, yeah," Matt said as he looked down at their crotches. "Yeah, I thought you told me to cum for you. Is that not okay?"

"Well you could have fucking asked before you just dump your load in me, Matt!" Kristi was still yelling. "I'm not exactly crazy about having my brother's sperm all up in my guts!"

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry, Kris." Matt stammered. His erection was rapidly deflating and he moved to pull his cock out of his sister. His semi-flaccid penis flopped out of her opening and a steady flow of white, milky cum followed it out, running down Kristi's crack and onto the bed sheets.

"Fuuuuck, Matty! Don't you usually ask where to cum when you're fucking someone? At least when it's someone new?" Kristi had released her legs from her hands and was now spreading her pussy lips open with each hand and doing her best to push Matt's cum out of her vagina.

"Sorry, sis! Really! I just got caught up in the moment and when you said to cum for you I just figured you meant to leave it in." Matt looked at his sister sheepishly as he sat back on his heels, watching the steady flow of white liquid leave his sister.

Kristi sighed. "It's fine. It'll be fine. Just...ask next time, okay?"

Matt's eyebrows shot up. "Next time? Okay, sure, I'll ask." He paused for a second.

Kristi eyed him. "You know what I mean," she snapped.

"Probably a bad time to ask, but do we need to go pick up a pill or something?"

"It'll be okay. I'm on the pill. Just better not be one of those one percenters that gets pregnant while on birth control. Wouldn't that be fun to explain to mom and dad."

"Whew, okay, good," Matt sighed. Kristi just shook her head.

Kristi looked down and eyed the puddle of cum that had formed beneath her ass. For his second load of the afternoon, Matt had cum a bucket full into her. Matt noticed what she was looking at and got up to get Kristi some toilet paper so she could wipe up some of the mess on her.

He returned with the toilet paper and helped his sister clean up. Once she was finished cleaning up and going to the bathroom, she joined him on the couch in the living room, both of them still naked.

"So, should we order some dinner?" Kristi asked. "I'm famished after all of that!"

Matt laughed. "Sure thing. I know a place to order from that's close by." He grabbed his phone, opened an app, and placed the order.

__________

An hour later, Matt and Kristi were sitting on the couch, eating pizza and drinking beers, while the TV was on in the background. Matt had thrown on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt when the pizza delivery guy had arrived, but had now rejoined his sister on the couch in the nude.

"I'm really digging this," Matt said as he motioned between them. "I love getting to sit around in the buff with you."

Kristi rolled her eyes at him. "Don't get too used to it there, stud muffin. And I'm still leaking your cum. Jesus, how much do you usually blow? That was your second of the day!"

They both laughed and took a bite of pizza. Matt shrugged and said "Guess I was just building up more after eating you out and then getting to fuck you."

"Hah," Kristi snorted. "Getting to fuck me. Nice way of saying you basically rammed your cock up my pussy without asking me first. And I'm still pissed you just came in me," she chided him.

Matt eyed his sister, then she smiled sweetly at him.

"So," she started. "How did I feel? Everything you imagined and ever wanted?"

Matt turned, squaring himself to look directly at his sister. "Kris, that was, by far, the best pussy I've ever fucked. You were so tight and felt amazing," he gushed.

"I was so tight because you are, by far, the biggest thing I've ever had inside me, dear brother," she countered.

"That right?" Matt asked.

Kristi nodded. "Oh yeah. Not that the guys I've been with have been tiny, but certainly not as girthy as you. You were really splitting me apart there!"

Matt smiled and then looked at his sister with a questioning look.

"What?"

"So. For real, until today, you had never had oral sex?" he asked her.

Kristi swallowed her pizza and chased it with a sip of beer. "No, I had had oral sex, but I was always the one providing it. Never on the receiving end." Matt nodded in response. "But clearly you have had some experience giving oral," she said with a slight question in her voice.

Matt nodded and swallowed his bite. "I like to think of myself as a generous and caring lover," he said with a smile.

Kristi almost spit out her beer. "Funny, funny man! Seriously, though. How many girls have you gone down on? I can't speak from experience, but that was, like, really good. I've never cum like that before!"

Matt thought about it for a second, his eyes moving back and forth as he pretended to count something in the air. Kristi reached over and playfully smacked him on the arm. "C'mon! Give! I know you know!"

He smiled at her. "I've gone down on five girls," he admitted. "How about you? How many guys have you blown?"

"Hold on a sec," Kristi said. Now she was doing some counting. "Did you date someone I don't know about? You've only dated four girls that I can remember."

Matt smirked. "Eh, yeah, dated four. The fifth was just a random one nighter in college after a party."

"Man whore," Kristi teased. Matt laughed and took another bite of pizza.

"So?"

"Oh, right. Let's see...I've blown..." she trailed off. "This is going to sound so bad," she said.

"Spill it, sis!" Matt yelled. He put down his pizza and turned to face her again. He felt this was getting interesting.

"Eleven," Kristi said quickly and then gulped down some beer, looking away from her brother.

"Eleven!" Matt exclaimed. "Eleven? Holy shit! Damn, sis, I didn't know you were that slutty!"

"Fuck you," Kristi said and stuck her tongue out at him. "I mean, five of them were at once. Not that that makes it sound much better," she conceded.

Matt's jaw dropped open and his cock began to stiffen. "Come at me with that again?"

Kristi rolled her eyes again and looked straight at her brother. "It was at a frat party sophomore year. My friend Anna and I got drunk and these guys convinced us and three other girls to compete in a blowjob competition, whatever the fuck that is."

"Sounds like it's a competition of sucking dicks," Matt teased.

"Again, fuck you." Kristi sneered at him.

"So how did that work? The blowjob competition, that is. And did you win?"

Kristi extended her middle finger on her left hand and shoved it in his face as she drank more beer. She knew he was just teasing her, but this was not a memory she relished.

"They all lined up against a wall, dropped their pants, and then we took turns sucking each one for thirty seconds. Once time was up, we moved down the line. The first guy to cum was the first loser, the second guy to cum was the second loser, and so on. The goal was to suck them as good as you could in thirty seconds to try and get them to bust."

Matt was laughing hysterically now. "Wow. I mean, just wow, Kris. That's quite a story!"

Kristi just glared at him and picked up another piece of pizza.

"So, did you win?"

Kristi smiled and let out a short laugh. "Ha! No. I was not that experienced. At least not compared to Anna and one of the other chicks. Anna was the winner of drinking cum that night. Took three loads to the mouth. She followed a girl that was a real cock sucker, if you know what I mean. She had great technique."

"How many times did you suck each guy? Just once?"

"Nah. Took a little while to get them going. I think I made it through the line a full two times? I was after Anna, and as I said, she was the cum receptacle that night."

"What about the other two guys that Anna didn't finish off?"

Kristi shrugged. "One blew in the pro cock sucker's mouth. The quote-unquote winner of the competition, I dunno. Guess he had to get himself off the old fashioned way."

"Well that guy sounds like the real loser in this," Matt said. He sat back on the couch, thinking about that story, his cock standing at attention.

"Eh, pretty sure he took the little miss pro cock sucker to his room later and finished what she started, though."

They both sat for a moment, eating their pizza.

"How old were you when you first did something sexual?" Kristi asked.

"Fifteen. Jackie Gilbertson blew me in the basement of her parent's house."

"Ahh, Jackie. Nice," Kristi responded.

"How about you?"

"Same. Fifteen. I was going to let Ryan Holmes fuck me, but I chickened out when I saw his cock. He wasn't huge, but I couldn't fathom that thing going in my vagina at that time. So I just blew him instead."

Matt laughed. "Man, he must have been disappointed!"

Kristi nodded as she swallowed some more beer. "Oh yeah, he was. But I ended up giving him my V-card anyway. On my sixteenth birthday. When did you first have sex?"

"Senior year of high school. Amanda Slater. Super romantic post-prom romp in the back of dad's SUV."

Kristi laughed heartily at that. "Holy shit! You lost your virginity in the back of a car! On prom night! How cliche!"

"Shut up, blow job queen," Matt sneered jokingly. Kristi kept on laughing.

"I like this, this is fun," Kristi said after she had calmed down. She shoved another bit of pizza in her mouth and looked at Matt.

"Me, too. So, next question. What's the kinkyest thing you've ever done?" he asked.

Kristi almost spat out her food. "You mean besides playing I'll show you mine if you show me yours with my brother, then taking a shower with him, and then having sex with him? Kinkier than that?"

"That's not kinky, that's just hot," Matt said with a delightful grin on his face.

"Still can't believe I let you fuck me," Kristi muttered as she sipped her beer. She sat back on the couch with her legs tucked up under her naked body and faced Matt.

"So...?" Matt prodded.

"Oh, right, kinkyest thing." Kaya pondered the question for a moment. She didn't need any time, she knew exactly what her answer was, but it was fun to watch Matt's excitement build. "Probably the first time I let Ryan fuck me..." she trailed off.

Matt's eyebrows raised, prompting her to continue.

"...in my ass," Kristi said, completing her thought.

Matt's jaw fell open again as he stared at his sister. "Wha, what?" he stammered. Kristi laughed and reached over, giving his cock a slight squeeze as it pulsed with excitement.

"Did you seriously do that? I mean, you're into anal?"

"Yup! It sure did happen!" Kristi responded.

"Hhh, how? How did that come up? And wait, you dated Ryan in high school. You were doing anal in high school?!"

Kristi laughed again. "Sometimes we would. We couldn't have sex that often because we were both living at home, so whenever we could sneak it in, we did. If I was on my period, like I was that time, I'd let him use the back door," she explained.

Matt nodded along with the story. "And the first time? How did that come about?"

"We were just about to start doing the deed when he looked down and saw a red stain on his sheets. Turns out Aunt Flo came a day early," she explained. "He offered to just fuck me anyway, but I was too grossed out by that."

"Oh, but anal, totally not gross," Matt said as he laughed.

Kristi rolled her eyes at him. "You wanna hear this or not?"

"Go on, go on," Matt said.

"So anyway, then he asked if we could just do it in the other hole. I had absolutely no experience with that nor had I heard anything about it, so I didn't think it'd be a big deal. I'd seen it in porn and they made it look easy," Kristi laughed quickly. "So I told him to get some of his lube and go for it. He slathered that stuff all over the place and popped that fucker right in."

"Wow," Matt said. "So how did that go?"

"Oh, hurt like a mother fucker. I screamed! He just pushed it in like it was my pussy, didn't even warm me up. I made him stay still and leave it in while I breathed through the pain and adjusted. Took a few minutes. Then I let him try fucking it. Took him four or five whole pumps to blow in me," she sighed, remembering her first anal experience.

"Damn..." Matt trailed off, lost in thought, his cock continuing to stand stiff and pulsing.

"What about you, Matty? What's the kinkyest thing you've done?"

"I...." Matt trailed off again. "I don't know if I should tell you about that."

"Uh-uh! Not fair! I told you my kinky thing, now you have to tell me yours. That's the way we've been playing all day long! Besides, if you want to have a shot at ever having sex with me again, you're going to spill."

"Fine, fine, fine," Matt grumbled. "But no judgment, okay?"

Kristi held up her hands in mock surrender. "Hey, you didn't judge me for blowing five guys in one night, right?"

Matt laughed. "Right. Okay, the kinkyest thing I've done is that I let a girl..." Matt let the words hang in the air, waiting to see if Kristi would interrupt him. She sat still, looking at him with a waiting expression on her face. "...piss all over me during and after sex."

"Say WHAT?!" Kristi shriked. Her mouth fell open with a huge smile on her face. "You've had a girl piss on you?!"

"Fuck, I knew I shouldn't have told you that," Matt muttered.

"Oh, no, I'm so glad you did. Let's hear the details. Spill it, Matty."

Matt just shook his head. "You remember Amanda Slater?"

"Prom night bang, right," Kristi chided.

"Well, she was kind of obsessed with piss and peeing in weird places. Probably still is. So after we did the deed on prom night, before I left for college, she told me that she'd let me put it in her ass if she could piss on me," he explained.

"Uh-huh," Kristi said, egging him on to explain more.

"Anyway. I wanted to do anal in a bad way. So, I told her if that's what it would take, I'd be game."

"And?"

"Before we did anything, she straddled my chest, opened up her pussy, and let loose on me. Then we proceeded to have sex," he said as he paused to take a sip of beer. "But I'll tell you, sis, I have never, ever, been so turned on as when a girl opens her pussy and starts peeing on me."

"Holy shit! Have you done it again? Like after that?"

"Yeah, a couple of times. You gotta have a partner that's pretty open and adventurous, though. Otherwise she'll end up weirded out."

"I bet. Damn," Kristi said again. "All this sex talk has me getting pretty horny."

Matt's eyebrows raised up slightly and his cock stirred. "Wanna go again?"

"Can you even go again, stud? You've already blown a load twice today!"

"I'm ready if you are," he said and smiled at her. His hand moved down to his cock and absentmindedly stroked it as Kristi followed his movements with her eyes.

Kristi smiled at her brother. "Give me a sec," she said and got off the couch and went down the hallway. When she returned, she was holding a bottle of lube in her hand.

"Hey! Where did you find that?!"

"I saw it when you were unpacking things earlier. I figured you'd be the kind of guy to keep it in your nightstand drawer. Turns out I was right."

Matt laughed at this.

"So, how about this? Same deal as Amanda? You let me piss on you and I'll let you fuck my ass?" Kristi asked. Matt sat there stunned for a moment.

"You- you wanna pee on me?" he stammered.

Kristi nodded. "I mean, I'm not some piss obsessed whore-"

"Hey!" Matt interjected.

"Sorry. Piss obsessed chick. But it intrigues me."

"Wow, okay. Ummm," Matt mumbled as he looked about the apartment. "Hold on a sec. Let me grab a few things." He got off the couch and went over to where a pile of broken down cardboard boxes was. He grabbed three boxes and then spread them out over the carpeted floor in the living room, between the TV and the coffee table.

"Some protection for the floor?" Kristi asked.

"Mmm-hmm. Not sure how much piss you have in you, but these ought to sop up some of it."

Kristi smiled. "Okay, cool." She rose from the couch, setting the bottle of lube on the coffee table and moved to her brother. She held the side of his hips with her hands and slowly kissed his chest, stopping to lick his nipples.

"Ohhhh, my," Matt responded. His cock twitched between them.

"How do you want to do this?" Kristi whispered to him.

Matt responded by laying down on the cardboard face up, his sister now towering over him. "Go ahead and straddle me," he said, motioning to his stomach area.

Kristi stepped over Matt's body and squatted down on her brother. Her pussy lips and ass came in contact with his stomach right at his belly button. She spread her legs apart and leaned back. Matt had brought his legs up so that it created a backrest for his sister to lean on.

"This okay?" Kristi asked. Nate nodded. She smiled at Matt and shyly reached down and rubbed her pussy lips. "I've never really even touched myself in front of anyone before. Lots of firsts today!"

A shocked look crossed Matt's face. "Wow, really? You've never masturbated in front of a boyfriend?"

Kristi shook her head. As she continued to rub herself in front of Matt, she split open her pussy lips with her index and middle fingers, revealing her moist, fleshy, pink insides to him. "Ready?"

"Yes, yes I am! Anytime you're ready, go ahead," Matt responded. He placed his hands under Kristi's thighs near her butt cheeks, readying himself for her stream.

Kristi closed her eyes and breathed deeply for a moment, trying to relax the right muscles so she could release her stream of pee on her brother. She absentmindedly rubbed her pussy every few seconds, stimulating her outsides to coax the pee out. This was harder than she thought!

Matt watched as his sister visibly relaxed in front of him. He shifted his eyes to her open vagina, watching her insides move slightly as she tried to push her pee out of her hole.

After a moment of relaxing her pelvic muscles, Kristi felt her urine making its way from her bladder, through her urethra, to her opening. She felt the pee start to trickle out of her pee hole and pool around her ass cheeks on Matt's stomach. She looked down at her open vagina, pulling some strands of hair back behind her ear with her free hand.

Matt felt the warm sensation of Kristi's pee starting and pooling on his stomach. He watched as the clear-ish liquid trickled out of his sister's pee hole. In just a few seconds, Kristi's vagina erupted with a stronger stream of pee, which shot across most of Matt's body and landed at the nape of his neck.

Kristi squealed in delight as her pee stream strengthened and hit Matt right below his face. She giggled a bit, which caused the stream to move about wildly, hitting the cardboard boxes beneath Matt. She tried to calm herself and steady her aim, manipulating her pussy. She didn't know where she was supposed to aim, but for some reason she was trying to get to Matt's mouth.

Matt tilted his head up as he felt the splatter of the pee and tried to catch some directly from Kristi's stream in his mouth. She was moving around a bit, which made it hard. As she straightened out her aim, it was easier for him to anticipate where the pee would go. He only had a few seconds of catching some of his sister's warm pee before her stream started to die out and return to a trickle.