Moving Day With Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a little anticlimactic to the crowd when she finally slipped that blouse off to reveal a lacy camisole underneath, but they weren't in my shoes. From where I stood, there were a pair of the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen right there in front of me, moving like they were alive under that lace, and as she moved, I was catching glimpses of pink areola on every bounce. My cock was getting to the point of being embarrassing when the song ended.

She threw her blouse over my shoulder and snuggled up against me. I wrapped her up and she looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes. I felt like I was drowning, and she put her hand behind my head, tangling her fingers in my hair, pulling me down to kiss those luscious lips. The crowd was applauding all around us, but it was like somewhere in the distance as my sister kissed me. It seemed like time stopped, and all I could taste, see or feel was Katherine. She was molded against me and she had to be feeling the iron bar my cock had become.

She let me go, pulled my arm over her bare shoulders and we walked back to our table. She never offered to put her blouse back on. When I seated her, I draped it over her shoulders and she nuzzled my hand with her soft cheek when I did.

I sat down and my mind was whirling. "Kit... I..."

"Shhh." She put her finger on my lips. "Don't say a word. This was a great day, Mason. Let's just enjoy how it's ending, okay?"

I nodded. We listened to one more song with her leaning back into me, her head on my shoulder, my arms crossed over her chest and my hands on each opposite bare shoulder. We left with her tucked under my arm, pressed tightly into my side, her arm around my waist and mine over her shoulders. It was a little walk to the truck, and we talked softly, nothing and everything.

When we got in, she pulled up the arm rest, slid across the seat to snuggle into me and put my arm back around her. She plugged her phone in to the aux cord, started Mahalia's "Grateful" and leaned her head into me, that halo of fire enveloping us in its waves.

She held my hand as we climbed the stairs and kissed me, a very unsisterly kiss as soon as we were inside with the door closed. She looked up at me, searching my face for some unspoken clue. She relaxed as if she'd found what she was looking for. "Thanks, Mason, this was one of the best days of my life," she said. "I'm sleeping in, tomorrow. You owe me breakfast."

She turned, her hand trailing off my fingers and walked down the hall to her room, a little bit of an exaggerated sway to her hips, leaving me completely confused. It took me a long time to get to sleep, and I could feel her lips on mine as I drifted off.

I didn't exactly wake up at the crack of dawn the next morning. I didn't feel like cooking, either, but I wasn't about to let her down. I walked down the street to the bakery and picked up several types of pastries and some kalaches. I had a cantaloupe and a honeydew, so I cut them up and put them in the fridge to chill.

I read for a while, then worked on my elliptical trainer. I showered, dressed for the day and read a bit more. I heard stirring from her room and the shower running after a minute.

When I heard the shower stop, I put the food out on the bar and sat waiting. She came out, fluffing her hair dry with a towel and sat by me. "Yum," she said. "Looks good."

I got her a cup of coffee and we ate. I had thought it might be a little awkward, but she was just Kit, my adorable little sister, and she never mentioned any of the out-of-the-ordinary events of the night before. I lost my awkward feeling and we were just normal Katherine and Mason.

I took her to Sun Studio after lunch, and we spent most of the afternoon touring. She loved music, any kind of music, and she was like a little girl in a candy store. I enjoyed the tour, but I enjoyed her enjoyment, even more. She held my hand every time hers weren't busy doing something, and I loved the feeling. Every time she touched me, I got this euphoric feeling that was overpowering, and she was constantly touching me.

I cooked dinner, and though it wasn't anything fancy, we had a blast. Monday, I had to go to work, and she dropped me off and went shopping. She was addicted to that, always had been, and though she never spent much, she had more fun looking than she did buying. She was giddy to show me the new strappy sandals she got with the three-inch heel, and they looked great on her little feet.

Tuesday, I took the day off. She looked stunning in the black dress she brought, hair up and very professional looking in a gorgeous way. I knew she was going to kill her interview. I dropped her off and she was going to Snap me when she was done.

I went down to the coffee shop two blocks away and found a comfortable chair, getting my caffeine levels up and enjoying my book. I was there for about 90 minutes and she Snapped me. "All done. Come and get me."

She was waiting on the sidewalk when I pulled up, and I could tell they offered her the internship. I didn't want to spoil her news, but it was written all over her face.

"Well, don't keep me in suspense," I said as we pulled away. "I'm dying over here."

She laughed. "You know damn well I got it. You've always been able to read my mind. I got it, Bub! They loved me and they want me to do this internship and they promised me a position as soon as I graduate!"

I pulled her over and squeezed her. "Of course, they loved you. How could they not? I'm so proud of you, Kit. My little sister: the tycoon of Memphis."

"Yeah, I'm gonna be," she said. "Thanks for taking me, Mason. I was scared to death when I went in, but having you kept me from panicking. I couldn't wait to tell you when I got it!"

"There was never a doubt," I said. "You wanna celebrate?"

"Yes, but I think you should take me around and show me like some apartments that are good," she said.

She gave me the side-eye a few times, and I could tell she was waiting for something. I couldn't figure it out, then it hit me.

"Umm... Kit, do you think you might want to stay with me?"

It was like a flash went off inside her. "Really?" I could see her dampen down her enthusiasm. "No, I don't want to bother you. You need your space. You might get a girl..."

"You have never been a bother to me," I said. "Not once in your life. Well, there was that time when you broke your arm tackling Bob Crowder while we were playing football."

She laughed. "He was a big son-of-a-bitch, wasn't he?"

"Yeah, and you were like 10," I said. "That's when I realized my little sister was crazy."

"You haven't seen anything, yet," she warned me. "Really, Bub? I can stay with you?"

"Really," I said. "You might want to get your own place at some point. After you get to be a tycoon, and all, but why not stay with me while you do the internship, you go back to school in the fall, then you can see what you want to do after that. You can have your room you're staying in now."

She unbuckled her seatbelt, slid across and snuggled me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, Mason," she said. "I promise I won't be any trouble."

"I know you won't be," I told her. "What does Mom think about her baby moving away?"

"She's not all that happy about it," she admitted. "I live in the dorms, of course, but it's still in the same town and we spend a lot of time together. I stay at home every weekend. She's kind of lonely, Bub. Do you think we could invite her down sometimes? I know she misses you."

"Yeah, I've been a bad son, I know," I said. "I keep meaning to go home every weekend, but I just haven't got around to it. I'll do better."

She purred her agreement, and we made our way back to our place. "Our place." I liked the sound of that. She changed into her traveling clothes: shorts and a Pink Floyd t-shirt, packed up and I drove her to the airport.

She didn't want to let me go, and there were tears in those big blue eyes when she kissed me goodbye. It was another of those very unsisterly kisses, and it lasted a long time. She finally pulled herself away and she was gone.

The condo seemed empty when I got home. Kit left a gaping hole in the middle of the place. Just four days with her made me remember how much I missed being close enough to hang out with her. Oh, well, it would be three weeks until she was back, semi-permanently, this time. I tried to console myself with that thought.

I called Mom the next evening when I got home from work. "Hi, Baby." Her soft voice gave me a thrill.

"Hey, Mom. Whacha up to?"

She told me all about what was going on with her, and we talked for almost two hours. I was a bad son. I didn't call her nearly enough, and I resolved to change that.

Mom really did remind me a lot of Kit. Maybe Kit reminded me a lot of Mom, one or the other. She was a tall beautiful blonde, and it was easy to see where Kit got her height and those blue eyes. I really thought Mom was probably the most beautiful 50-year-old woman I had ever seen.

She was a real estate agent, and she did really well for herself. She never worked while we were growing up until Dad passed, but then she went back and we would see her name on signs all over town.

I told her about the plan we had for Kit to stay with me.

"I know, Mason." she told me. "Thank you so much. I'll feel a lot better about her being with you so you can watch out for her," Mom said. "She's very excited about her internship, but I think she's even more excited about being close to you."

"I know," I said. "I'm pretty stoked about that, too. Mom, I've been thinking. Does she have a bunch of stuff?"

"Well, she isn't exactly a light traveler." Mom laughed. "You know how many shoes and clothes she has, Mason. Why?"

"I was thinking about bringing my truck and coming home to help her move," I said. "Do you think you could get some time off, come home with us and help us get her settled?"

"Oh, I'd love that," she hurriedly accepted. "I know I can move things around at work. I'd love to see you, Mason. You can spend the night here; we'll pack her up and leave the next morning."

We set a date, made our plans and Mom said she'd tell Kit. Everything was set. I'd get my "son" thing back on track with Mom, we'd help Kit and everything was going perfectly.

Work was busy enough that the three weeks flew by. Kit's spring term ended, and I drove up on Friday night. She had moved out of the dorm and all her stuff was in boxes in her room, ready for us to pack in the truck.

I had underestimated the amount of her stuff, or overestimated the size of my truck. She didn't want the hanging stuff out of her closet all wrinkled up, and the seats of her car were full, too. She had a big-screen TV she wanted, and it took up her passenger seat. She was going to drive her car and Mom was riding with me.

We wound up putting her hanging clothes on the passenger seat of my truck, and Mom was going to have to scrunch in next to me. I wouldn't mind that at all, and Mom seemed not to mind, either. Thank God for bench seats. She got in and slid over to the middle, I got in and we were off.

It didn't take Mom long to decide she needed to be snuggled up against me. I drove with one hand and squeezed her with the other.

"Mason, what would you think about me moving to Memphis?" she asked about 30 minutes down the road.

"Well, what about your business?" I asked.

"I don't need to work," she said. "You know your dad left me where I didn't need to work. I just did it to have something to do all day while you and Katherine were at school. I might get a job, but only if it's one I really want."

"Do you really want to live in Memphis?" I asked. "You've always kinda been a small-town girl."

"I want to live close to my kids," she said. "I've never cared where we lived. Your father and I just happened to be born in a small town, met each other there, fell in love, had you two and never saw any need to move."

"Well, the job opportunities suck for us there," I told her.

"I know, Baby. I'm not complaining, but I'm lonely. I need to be able to see you more than once every six months. With Katherine living there, too, I just think I want to move there."

"Well, I know I'd love to have you close," I told her. "I'm sorry I haven't been home. I feel really guilty about that, Mom. I want you to know it isn't because I don't love you and miss you."

She leaned into me even more, and patted my leg. "I know you've been busy, Honey. Starting your career, moving to a new town, I just want to be where I can come over, or cook you dinner. I'm dying by myself."

"Well, maybe you could go out on some dates," I told her. "I've never understood that, Mom. I mean, God, just look at you! You would just have to crook your finger and there would be a line outside your house stretching around the block."

I wasn't exaggerating, at all. Mom was gorgeous. She played tennis, did spinning, constantly, she had that blonde hair, still blonde and beautiful without her adding any color, and she always had a nice tan. If she had ever gone on a date since Dad passed, she hid it from Kit and me. She also blushed just as easily as Kit.

"Noo," she said. "Your father spoiled me, Mason. I'm only going to be married once in my life, and dating men might lead them to think I was interested... you know." Her blush deepened.

I laughed. "Well, I'm sure they would be interested in... you know."

She laughed. "Exactly."

I squeezed her again. "I'm not pushing you, Mom. I think you're perfect just the way you want to live."

She leaned her head on my shoulder and purred. "I'm going to do it, then. I'll sell the house and find me a place in Memphis. Are there places close to you? I know Katherine has her heart set on living with you, but if you get in a relationship, or something, maybe she'll want to live with me until she needs her own space."

"We'll find you something," I assured her. "You've been thinking about this, haven't you?"

She nodded. "Yes, I thought about it before, but as long as Kit needed me, I was going to stay close to her. She'll be in the dorms one more semester, then she says she's going back to Memphis to work. I'd just be there by myself. As soon as she told me she got the position, I listed the house."

We talked for an hour, and she started getting sleepy. I showed her how to plug in my phone, where my playlists were and she got some music going. I held her, she leaned her head against me and she slept.

It felt so good, driving along, music playing, holding my beautiful mother against me while she slept. I made a note to myself that this was something I was going to remember.

She wiggled around a little, trying to get more comfortable, finally scooting her butt up against Kit's clothes and lying with her head in my lap and her legs up on the clothes. She looked up at me with sleepy eyes. "Is it okay, Baby?" she asked.

I petted her hair and said, "Perfect." She smiled and went back to sleep.

I would glance down at her from time to time, marveling at how beautiful she was. There was no way anyone would ever guess she was in her fifties. She looked 20 years younger than I knew she was. Wisps of blonde hair drifted across her face, and I smoothed them back behind her ear. She stirred and her hands grasped mine, pulling it over her.

I was stunned when she moved my hand to cover one breast! I knew it was unconscious and she was asleep, but I had no idea what to do. I tried to move it, but she grasped on and pressed it to her breast more firmly.

That breast was amazing, too! It was big, firm and warm through her thin t-shirt and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. I hadn't noticed, because the t-shirt was over-sized, but I could feel her nipple becoming erect! This was crazy. I was feeling up my mom, even though she was making me. And she had no idea.

What the fuck? This was the most uncomfortable I'd ever been in my life. I wanted to snatch my hand away, but there was that breast, and it was right there. I couldn't stop my hand from making the motion, and I squeezed a little. Damn, I had never felt anything so sexy in my life. I was losing my mind!

I brought my thumb and index finger together, pinching her nipple gently, and she made a little moaning sound in her sleep. I froze, but she didn't move except to pull my hand a little more tightly against that luscious mound. I couldn't help myself. I played with her tit, careful not to be too rough or careless.

I had my fantasies about her as a kid, just like all boys with a beautiful mother probably had. Seeing her in a bikini was a cock-hardening experience for any red-blooded man, much less a teen-ager with his hormones going wild. I'd always felt guilty about that, but this was a whole different ballgame.

I saw Kit's signal come on, indicating that she was pulling into the McDonald's in the middle median between the lanes of traffic. It served for a rest stop, as well, and she evidently needed a break. Now I had to do something.

There was a bump as we exited the highway and Mom stirred, pulling my hand even tighter into her breast and squirming. I felt her push that amazing breast into my hand, her back arching, and then she slowly moved it down to her belly, opening her eyes and looking up at me.

She searched my face with her eyes for a few seconds, then she sat up, pulling my arm around her shoulders as she did. "We stopping?" she asked.

I tried to answer, but just a croak came out. I cleared my throat and she laughed. "Cat got your tongue?"

"Mom... yeah, Kit needs to stop, evidently," I finally managed.

"Good, I need to pee and I'm thirsty," she said.

We pulled in and I stayed with the stuff in the truck while Mom and Kit went in. They came out with bags and drinks, walking together, and it looked like they were giggling insanely. I had no idea what was up with that, but when they got back to the truck, they seemed normal.

I went in, used the facilities and got me a Dr. Pepper. Kit was just getting back from stretching her legs and she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "You doing okay, Bub?" she asked. "Mom treating you okay back there?"

For some reason she found that hysterical and could only barely contain a snort or two escaping. "Yep, you holding up?" I asked.

"Yes, how much farther we got?"

"A couple of hours," I told her. "How's your fuel?"

"I should fill up before we leave here," she said.

I was doing fine, the truck had saddle-tanks, but I pulled in behind her and filled her up. We hit the road again. Mom was eating an apple pie, and she gave me a couple of bites. As soon as she finished, she was right back over against me, pulling my arm over her shoulders. She felt incredibly soft and warm, and she looked up at me with those big blue eyes.

She reached up, took my hand, pulled it down and settled it firmly over that same breast that had filled my hand earlier. I froze. When I could move again, I glanced at her and she was looking directly at me.

"Um... Mom?"

"What?" she said. "I know neither of us meant for that to happen earlier, Mason, but it did and I liked it. Didn't you?"

I sputtered and choked for a minute. "Mom...

She put her hands over my hand and used them to make me squeeze her tit. "I liked it a lot."

I could feel that little bullet in there again, getting hard as a little pebble. "Mason?" she said.

I was in a panic. "Well, yes, but..."

"Pinch my nipple," she said.

When I did, I could feel her give a kind of a shiver. "Do you know how long it's been since a man had his hand on my boob?" she asked.

"Since Dad died?" I moved her hands and cupped mine around the bottom of that heavy breast. I flicked her nipple back and forth with my thumb and she moaned a little.

"Yes," she said. "And he is the only one, ever. It feels so good, Mason. Please don't stop, Baby, and please don't think I'm creepy. Katherine said she didn't think you would."