Moving Day With Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Baby, this is what I want. Take me, Mason. Fuck me!"

I moved forward and felt her slippery heat envelope me as the head popped in. She gasped again, tensing up. "Wait," she squeaked. "Damn you've got a big cock! Easy. Go slow, Mason. It's been a long time and I've never... never had anything that big. You're stretching me. So full..."

I rocked just inside her, moving my hips from side to side, stirring her wetness and she gradually relaxed, making motions of her own, and I slowly sank into her, advancing as she relaxed, stopping as she tensed, until I felt my balls touch the cheeks of her ass.

I paused, holding deep inside her as we kissed deeply, her big blue eyes locked on mine. She began to thrust against me, and I drew back, slowly plunging into her again and again. We built a rhythm, and she was very vocal and active. My mom was a spectacular lover, plush, athletic, moving like nothing I'd ever experienced, living up to the "slut" term she'd given herself. She was spectacular and I never wanted it to end.

That wasn't going to happen, as she was having small orgasms every few minutes, and they were building stronger and stronger. I wasn't going to last much longer, either, inside this stunning woman. I could feel that trembling within her and she tightened around me, tension building inside her and she was beginning to arch her body against me, her head whipping from side to side as the ecstasy filled her body and mind.

Her cries rose in volume and pitch until with a hoarse little scream, as that tension broke and she was coming, crying out again and again, thrusting into me, calling my name.

The sight, feel and sound of her was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced, and I made a little shout of my own as I erupted inside her.

She clutched my ass, pulling me into her. "Yes, Baby, come in me. Fill me up. I can feel it. Oh, my God, Mason, come for me!"

It seemed to go on forever, and I couldn't imagine anything would ever feel so erotic, so spiritual, as coming in my gorgeous Mom.

We collapsed together, her lips seeking mine and we floated in that sea of bliss. I held my beautiful mom, feeling her breathing slow until she felt completely relaxed in my arms. She was asleep, and I just held her, marveling at this creature I had always, and never, known. She napped for maybe half an hour, then dragged me off to the shower.

I soaped up that lush body, ending by licking that little pussy to another orgasm before we had to get dressed to meet Kit. Mom was walking a little gingerly, and when we walked into the restaurant, Kit was already there, sitting at the bar with two guys hitting on her.

She left them with their mouths open and joined us at the door. She took one look at Mom and burst out in a fit of giggling. Mom joined her, and I was feeling awkward as fuck. When they recovered enough to walk, they each took one of my arms and let the host lead us to our table.

Everything seemed normal, and other than them looking at each other and giggling like they were nuts once in a while, they treated me normally, and I soon lost my awkwardness.

The next morning, we took Mom apartment hunting. There was a really nice building about three miles from mine that had vacancies, and Mom liked one of the two-bedroom ones on the third floor very much. She did the paperwork, and it was happening. Mom was moving. I wondered what that meant, given what we had done, but I figured I would just go with the flow and figure it out.

She still had to go home and sell the house, and Kit and I dropped her at the airport that afternoon. She lit me up with a scorcher of a kiss, squeezed my butt and boarded.

Katherine chattered away at me on the way back to our place, telling me all about her adventures touring the offices where she would be working. I had some errands to run, so I dropped her at our place and took care of them.

I went to the gym and worked out, stopped and had a bite and it was about 9PM when I got home. Kit wasn't there, so I took a shower, slipped on shorts and a t-shirt and turned on the TV. She came back after a few minutes with a couple of bags, kissed me and went into my room. That made me curious, so I went to the door.

She was putting some things, lacey looking underwear, into one of my dresser drawers. "Um... Kit, I don't think those are my size," I mentioned.

She stood up and giggled. "We'll try them on you later," she said. "I bet you'll look great in them."

I chuckled. "Going to give me a clue?"

She walked across the room and pressed herself against me, putting her arms around my neck and pulling me to her. Her eyes were closed, and those puffy lips met mine. It was one of those kisses that make your knees weak, and it went on for hours, it seemed. When she drew back, she was flushed and her eyes were heavy-lidded.

"This is our room, Mason," she murmured. "This is our bed. You belong to me, big brother; I belong to you. Is that enough of a clue?"

Her eyes searched mine, and she must have discovered what she was looking for, because she took my hand, led me to "our" bed and pulled her hoodie over her head. There was nothing underneath but Katherine.

I had seen hints at the club when she danced, and, of course, I had seen her in a bikini often enough, but not so much lately. She was breathtaking. Her breasts weren't huge, but they were perfect for her. She was not a small girl, tall, muscular and solid, but there wasn't an ounce of spare flesh on her. She had muscle definition, abs, and those breasts...

She stepped forward half a step, and she was pressing all that hotness against me. "Make love to me, Bub," she said. "I've been dreaming about this for a while."

I was going to do everything in my power to make it everything she dreamed it would be. There was certainly going to be no lack of excitement on my part. I had always loved my little sister, more than life, but she had changed in my mind. She had done that with one dance in that club.

She had become mysterious, sexy, everything you can imagine in the perfect girl. At the same time, she was still Kit, still the adorable girl who tagged around after me, wanting to play baseball with me and my friends. She was definitely not a little girl, though. She was hot as fuck.

Her slender fingers went under my shirt, and she pushed it over my head. We let it fall to the floor, and those amazing tits were pressed against my chest, her very erect nipples rubbing against me, making me nuts.

She kissed me, and I lost myself in the plush cushions of her lips, my hands sliding down her silky skin, inside the elastic waistband of her shorts and panties, to cup her ass. That was amazing, too. It was small, tight and perfectly shaped, her hours in the gym showing, and feeling, spectacular. She flexed it under my fingers and I could feel the soft steel of her muscles play underneath.

I flexed my wrists and those shorts and panties began to slide off her slender hips. She wiggled and they dropped to the floor. My little sister was naked against me. I had to look at her. I pulled away a step and those blue pools looked a question at me. "Bub?"

My mouth was dry and I couldn't speak. She was gorgeous! Everything about her was perfection. She had a little tuft of flame on her mons, trimmed to fit a small bikini. It was mesmerizing. It should be a crime for redheads to go bare. I stepped back toward her and walked her back toward the bed, our lips locked together and my hands full of that amazing ass.

When the backs of her knees hit the edge of the bed, I laid her gently down, standing to take in the vision of my little sister. This was the girl I'd loved all my life, first as a little flame-haired cherub, as a grubby little urchin who worshipped me, as an awkward teenager. There was none of that to her except in my memories and in my heart. She was all woman. The worshipper roles were reversed and I knew I was the luckiest man on earth that she wanted me.

I loved Katherine. I always had, but now there was a new aspect, building on top of the feelings I'd always had for her. Maybe society would frown, but I didn't give a fuck, and neither did she. This was right.

I eased down on her, my chest pressed against her breasts, feeling her very erect nipples scrape against mine, her breathing against me, and we lost ourselves in the loving. Her lips were live, burning things, plush, soft and full against mine, and I never wanted to leave them. She turned her head, though, exposing her tiny little shell-like ear and the side of her throat.

She was very sensitive there, and I explored with my lips and tongue, mapping out her erogenous zones. There were spots that made her gasp and shiver: the little hollow behind her earlobe, inside her ear, the side of her graceful neck, the little hollow made by her neck meeting her collarbone.

I moved down and there were those breasts. The glimpses at the club, seeing her in a bikini, held promise, but the reality was even more beautiful. She didn't have huge tits, but they weren't small, either. Perfect for her. They held all the firmness of her youth, standing proudly, even though she was lying on her back. The form was perfect: slightly golden mounds topped by puffy areola, forming miniature peaks on the larger mountains, topped by fat little nubs, very erect and delicious looking. I had to taste them.

She was very vocal, but not verbal, her groans and gasps leading me as she let me know what she liked. She liked it all, but some things more than others, and when I fastened my lips over her left nipple, she went to a whole different level. She squirmed and writhed, her muscles trembling, relaxing, then tightening again. I could have spent the rest of my life right there, but its twin needed attention, then her fingers tangling in my hair guided me downward, across her flat belly, ridged with muscle to the little flaming patch of curls. I tugged on them with my lips and she giggled. She always had a very cute giggle, low and musical.

When I parted her legs, I slid down off the bed, pulling her butt to the edge and knelt, the most beautiful sight I could imagine before me.

She pulled me to her and I used every trick I had ever learned, read about or heard of to bring her to her peak, over and over, as she exploded. She just kept coming, one climax immediately building to the next until her fingers tugged on my hair, becoming painful in her attempt to pull me away and up.

I reluctantly gave way and she was nearly limp. I got up on the bed beside her, pulling her up until she was on a pillow, the wild flaming mane of her hair spread around her like a halo. She pulled me down to lie half over her, all that excitement and passion leaving her expression slack with that prolonged look of sexual excitement, her lips looking almost swollen.

Her arms went around me and I rolled to my back, reversing our position so that she was lying over me, her hair forming a curtain around our faces, only Kit and Mason existing in the whole universe.

She tried to speak, cleared her throat and got it out. "God, Mason. I'm dead. You killed me!"

I laughed, stroking down that amazing ass to run my fingers through her soaked lips. She jolted. "No, I think you're still alive."

She giggled. "Barely. Bub, do you love me?"

"I do," I said. "Do you love me?"

She moved to kiss me. "Forever," she murmured against my lips. "I'm going to fuck you now."

My cock said that was a fantastic idea. She swung her leg over me, reaching down to grasp my cock in her hot little hand, rubbing herself with the tip, spreading her slickness over the two of us. "Slow," she said, "this is my first time."

It took a minute for that to sink in, then I was stunned. I took her cheeks between my hands and looked into those blue pools. "Really, Kitten? None of..."

She shook her head. "No, I've been waiting for you to notice me."

God, the emotions that swept over me! My God! She had been waiting for me! My heart was melting and my eyes were filled with tears. This angel, this amazing, gorgeous girl, my little sister, a walking wet dream, had these feelings for me. I was truly clueless. No more. My heart was bursting with love for her as she pressed down over me.

She winced. "I'm stuck, Bub. Something..."

I gave a short thrust and the head of my cock popped inside. She gave a little squeal of pain and tried to pull forward off me, but I squeezed her and held her tightly. "The fuck, Mason!" she complained. "God that hurt! Why did you do that?"

She didn't give me a chance to respond. "Oh... yes... right. God that hurt! It's feeling okay, though."

She made a slow cautious circular motion, just stirring me around inside her, winced a bit, then repeated it, without the wince, this time. She continued to move and she was getting excited. She moved down, agonizing, for me, millimeter by millimeter, it seemed. It seemed like it took 15 minutes until I felt the brush of her curls against me and I was fully inside. She collapsed on me, locking her lips to mine for long minutes, just holding me at that depth and making those circular motions with her hips.

"God, you've got a big dick," she moaned. "Filling me up."

"God, you feel good," I told her. "Kit, I... I love you so much and this... I never dreamed."

She turned my head to look deep into my eyes. "I did." Her voice was half-moan, half breathy whisper.

I could tell she was completely relaxed and I pulled back a couple of inches, easing back into those hot depths. She groaned and winced a little. I repeated it, slowly, glacially slowly, and the winces faded and stopped. The next few times were only pleasure, reflected on her face, then she began to meet me. I rolled her onto her back, mounting her.

"More," she moaned. "Go further, Bub."

I increased the length and she was all hot wetness, beauty and energy beneath me. I increased the tempo and I could feel it building inside her. This gorgeous girl, my little sister, someone I loved and would die for, was going to come for me.

I could feel the tension, see it in her body, her face, smell it in the faintly musky aroma, taste it when I kissed her maddening lips and nipples. It was a gathering storm, a cyclone of passion that engulfed both of us and swept us away when she came. She gave a hoarse husky little scream, her body writhing up against me as the tension snapped and it went on and on as I poured out my soul inside her.

I never wanted it to end, but I don't think I could have stood it any longer. We coasted to a stop and I could feel her tightness clasp my cock with the silk of that tight envelope as mini-shocks kept her senses elevated. I never went soft.

The feel, taste, all of the sensations, the beauty that was Katherine, kept me wanting more. I thought I would always want more. I withdrew as she gasped, flipped her over, spreading her beautiful thighs and sank back inside her, feeling her gorgeous ass against my stomach.

"Oh, God, Mason! More? I don't... oh my God! It's..." her words turned incoherent as I began to thrust. She was coming, and it just went on and on, stringing together and it didn't take long until I emptied myself into her again.

I lay on her back, my arms enveloping her, holding her, keeping her safe. I nuzzled her hair away from one moist cheek and kissed her, murmuring words of love. Her breathing was slowing and I rolled to the side, taking her with me, still inside her, spooning her. We drifted into a comfortable doze and my consciousness faded.

It was dark when I awakened, just the glow from the living room lights filtering through and the lights of the city coming through the big window. I was on my back and she was lying half across me. I could feel her heaviness, one breast crushed against my side and the other peeking out through her hair that covered us, delightful little nipple exposed. She was awake.

"Bub... I love you," she whispered.

I stroked the silken skin of her back. "I know. I love you, too." I kissed the top of her head.

"If it's okay, I'm going to love you the rest of our lives." She gave a little sob and I squeezed her tightly.

"Don't cry, Kitten. I'm going to love you as long as you let me."

"I'm going to live with you, be your lover, never stop," she said.

"I can't think of anything that would make me happier," I said. "Kit, I have to ask you, what about Mom?"

She looked up at me. "I know," she said. "She told me, and I would have known, anyway. I love her, Mason. I want her to be happy. I don't mind, but I'm first, you understand?"

I squeezed her again. "I have no idea how this is going to work, but I know I love you, I love her and she loves both of us. We'll work it out."

I felt her nod against my chest. "Yes. I trust you, and her. I told her how I feel about you, and she was so happy for me, and you."

"She's a hell of a mom," I agreed. "I think we're going to be okay, Kit."

She nodded again. "We'll make it happen."