Moving Day With Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Wait... when did you... was that what you two were giggling all crazy about back there?"

She giggled right then. "Yes, she thought it was hilarious and started giggling about how embarrassed we both probably were and it got me started."

"Jesus Christ, Mom..." I didn't know what to say. I knew I was enjoying the hell out of playing with her tits, though. I moved my hand down, caught the bottom of her t-shirt and slid my hand up to cup that breast bare. She gasped, let out a long sigh and arched her back.

"You can do that whenever you want," she said. "Don't have a wreck and kill us, though."

I chuckled. "I might have a heart attack and wreck. You have some spectacular tits there, Mom."

"I work hard to keep them that way," she said. "They sag a little, anyway."

"I think they're perfect," I told her. "Move a little so I can feel the other one."

She adjusted a little and the twin of that other luscious mound nestled into my palm, the nipple already erect. My cock was trapped and aching. I used my knee to hold the wheel and tried to adjust it.

"Here, let me," she said. Her soft little hands slipped inside my shorts and I groaned when they slid around my shaft. She disentangled it from my briefs and squeezed.

"Wow!" she said. "You have a really big dick, Mason."

I laughed. "How would you know? You've seen one in your life."

"Yours is bigger," she said. "I want to see it."

She didn't wait for any reply from me, she just pushed my shorts and briefs out of her way and pulled it out. She gasped again, and stroked it with those hot little hands.

"Can I taste?" she asked.

I was shocked. "Do you do that?"

She laughed. "I did anything for your father, Mason. I'm a slut, but for only one man. Don't kill us!"

She leaned down and slid me into moist heat, licking all over the head while she bobbed up and down three times. She made a frustrated sound. "Your shorts are in the way," she said. "Lift your butt up so I can pull them down a ways."

"Mom..."

"Please?" Her big blue eyes couldn't be denied, much less after she gave the head of my cock a swipe with her tongue.

I lifted up, my dick touching the steering wheel, and she slid my shorts and underwear down to my ankles. This was going to be hard as fuck to explain to a police officer. I really hoped Kit wasn't noticing my erratic driving. That thought passed absurdly across my mind. I was following Kit, so I had to pay some attention to that, but it was so hard to think of anything as Mom's furnace of a mouth slid over the head of my cock and her hot little hand slid between my thighs, cupping and massaging my nuts.

Mom must not have been lying about being a slut for Dad, because she gave great head. There is no such thing as a bad blowjob, unless teeth are involved, but she was the best I'd ever had. She used intense suction and her tongue was a wild thing inside her mouth, swirling around the sensitive head, fluttering around just under the rim and driving me insane.

"Mom..." I thought I should warn her. "It's been a while... you're going to make me come! Jesus... Mom..."

Her motions just increased and she rolled my balls in her fingers, one stroking the sensitive spot just below them and I exploded. She didn't miss a beat, lewd and extremely erotic sounds coming from her as she swallowed me down. It quickly moved beyond ecstasy and into over-stimulation. I tugged at her hair and she looked up at me with a big smile on her face.

"Yum," she said. "Was I good?" She seemed to need my approval.

"Jesus, yes, Mom. Oh my God! I can't believe you did that! Come up here so I can kiss you."

"Noo," she said. "I just..."

"I don't give a damn." I pulled her up, positioning her so I could still see and I kissed my beautiful Mom. I had kissed her thousands of times, but not like that. It went on and on, until she broke it and panted a little.

"Mason, can I... will you do me?"

"How? I'm driving here, Mom."

She giggled and it was sexy as hell. "Watch the road," she said. Before I knew what she was going to do, she pulled her top over her head, pulled her shorts and panties off and laid back with her head in my lap, her legs up on Kit's clothes and my mom was naked in the cab of my truck!

She was as spectacular as I remembered from seeing her in bikinis when I lived at home. Her breasts were full, heavy, jiggling with every bump in the road, her nipples brown and erect, standing proudly in puffy larger circles. She was maybe 10 pounds heavier than she had been when I was a kid, and it looked great on her. She was an earth goddess, smooth, rounded and absolutely a wet dream. She had a little tuft of sparse blonde hair between luscious thighs, toned and gorgeous. I had to make myself look at the road. I wanted to pull over and fuck her, right there. I also just wanted to look at her for hours.

She took my right hand and pulled it down to her breasts, encouraging me to play with them. I didn't need any encouragement. I never wanted to stop. My sweet sexy mom was letting me do what I'd fantasized about all my life! She was moaning now and again when I did something she really liked, and I quickly learned what those things were. She liked having her nipples pinched gently and tugged on gently.

I would have played with those delicious looking tits all day, but she tugged my hand lower. I ran it over her belly, tickling her little navel and she squirmed. Sliding my hand down, I ran my fingers through the soft wispy tuft, tugging on it and making her squirm more. She pushed at my hand again.

"Play with my pussy, Mason," she said. Those were the strangest and sexiest words I'd ever heard. I'd never in my life heard my mom use any words like that. I guess she kept that all under wraps. She was unwrapping it now!

I ran my finger down her slit very gently. Her hips thrust up at me, seeking more contact. At the same time, she slid one hand inside the leg of my shorts to clasp around my cock. She played with me like I was a toy, and I stroked her like my toy. Her labia were tightly sealed, and I wanted badly to see more of that pussy, but I had to watch my driving, a little.

I found a little moisture and used that to part her lips. She was well lubricated inside, and I got my index finger up in the tightest pussy it had ever been in, making her moan loudly. I coated her little button and slid my fingers all around it. She was gasping and writhing as I stroked her clit. It became firm beneath my touch and I took it between my thumb and index finger, masturbating it like a tiny dick. That drove her wild and I managed to get one finger inside her, mashing and stroking her clit with my thumb.

I felt her begin to tremble and she lifted her hips, giving me a little better angle. I could feel all her muscles tensing and the trembling became pronounced. It was as if she was coiling like a spring, winding tighter and tighter until she exploded, crying out with the sexiest little hoarse scream and tossing her head from side to as she came.

It went on and on until suddenly she was trying to escape, pushing at my hand and wiggling frantically. "Stop, Mason. I... Please, I can't..."

I withdrew my hand, sucking my fingers clean as she watched, her lips making a pouty little O. I stroked her breasts, petted her hair and she twitched a few times as aftershocks of what was obviously a huge orgasm shook her. She was completely relaxed and limp.

"I don't think I have any bones, Mason," she sighed.

I laughed. "I hope you get them back. You'll need them in about 30 minutes."

She giggled. "Yeah, I'll try to find them. Was I good for you, Baby?"

"You are spectacular, and you know it," I told her. "I was thinking you were the most beautiful woman your age I had ever seen, just the other day. I've changed my mind. You're one of the most beautiful, sexy and absolutely adorable women of any age I've ever seen."

She blushed and smiled, and those adorable dimples made me want to kiss her again. Lest there be any doubt, I loved my mom. Now, there was a side of her that I had never experienced, and I loved that, too.

"Mom, is it going to be weird, now?" I asked.

"Noo, not weird at all," she said. "You're my only son, Mason. I love you with all my heart. Now I just have one more way to show you."

"Umm... well, there's Kit," I said. "Are you going to tell her? You seem to share everything, like talking about me back there at McDonalds."

"She already knows," Mom said. "I told her I was going to suck your dick."

"Jesus, Mom, don't you think that's something you should have talked about with me?"

"Why?" she asked. "She told me about the time you two spent together when she was interviewing. I don't think she is planning to just live with you and sleep in the guest room, Mason. She loves you as much as I do. You've always been her hero. I think she's going to be in your bed the night I leave and you two are going to be lovers."

My mind was whirling. "And you're okay with that?"

"Of course," she said. "I know you'd never hurt her, Mason. I know you love her, and it's society that makes love weird, not people. Why should you not be able to show your love for people you love in any way you choose? I know most people don't think that way, but fuck 'em."

Now my sweet innocent mom was saying "fuck!" I must have had my head in the sand all my life. I never had a clue she had this naughty side. "I don't know about any of that, Mom. I mean, I understand what you're saying, but it just seems so... taboo."

"I know," she said. "That just makes it hotter. Doing something you aren't supposed to do is fun, huh, Mason?"

I laughed. "Yeah, but you never thought so when I was little!"

She chuckled. "Yes, but I'm your mother and you aren't supposed to do stuff I don't want you to do. I want you to do this. I can't wait to fuck you. How can we get rid of Katherine sometime this weekend?"

I looked down at her and those big blue eyes were absolutely glowing with sexy mischief. "Somehow, I think you'll find a way." I couldn't believe it. This was a Mom I'd never known existed. She was always hot as fuck, but there was never the slightest hint that she had a sexual side to her, and though I had those thoughts every teenage boy has about every hot woman, I never, in my wildest imagination, expected anything like this.

I was also stunned with what she'd said about Kit. I mean, I knew what had happened when she'd stayed that weekend with me. My God, she'd shown me how exciting she was. I'd always known that, but again, any sexual thoughts about her had always been envy toward any guy lucky enough to be with that gorgeous sweetheart. I wondered if Mom really knew or this was just what she thought. I wasn't about to ask.

We rolled into West Memphis, and the traffic picked up so that I had to watch where I was going. I heard Mom's phone vibrate and she looked. "Katherine wants to follow us," she said.

I passed her and she fell in line. Thirty minutes later we were pulling up outside our place. I still liked the sound of that. "Our place." Mine and Kit's.

I grabbed Mom's bag and Kit came up with us. We had a little work to do and two of my neighbors volunteered to help when they saw what was happening. We got everything upstairs and Kit's stuff into her room. We were all tired, so I ordered pizza and we just chilled. We were all yawning by 10, and called it a night.

I had a sleeper-sofa and gave Mom my bed. It wasn't the most comfortable night I had ever spent, but it was better than the floor or some nights I'd spent on the ground camping. We went out for breakfast and I asked them what they wanted to do. They didn't know anything, so I took them to the mall. Shopping always works for both of them. We had a blast and I took them to the Murder Mystery Company.

It was an interactive experience and we had fun with the actors and the entire experience. We got barbecue sandwiches and it was a great Saturday for all of us. Another night on the sofa and I was getting up a little creaky. I definitely needed a better bed.

Mom wanted to go to church Sunday morning. That was something that had always been a part of our lives, and although it seemed odd after everything that had happened, I took her. Kit didn't want to go and said she was going down to where she was going to be working, familiarize herself with the area and we would meet up at Charlie Vergos' for dinner.

When we got back to the condo after church, I went to my room to get a little more comfortable. I pulled out shorts and a t-shirt and turned to find Mom getting the same out of her bag. She had worn a cute little yellow sundress to church, and I stood there with my mouth open while she wiggled it down to puddle around her feet. She looked at me and laughed.

"What? I think you've seen more," she said.

"Umm..." was all I could manage before she was pulling her bra straps down over her arms, exposing those gorgeous breasts, and she turned it around, unhooking it and dropping it. She walked toward me, a pair of tiny little yellow lace panties making her look like an erotic picture.

"Remember when I asked you how we could get rid of Katherine?" she asked, giving her hips a little extra sway as she approached.

I couldn't trust myself to speak, so I nodded. "Well, she got rid of herself." Mom giggled naughtily. "Just you and me. All by ourselves. Got any ideas?"

Oh, I had ideas, all right. None of them would have crossed my mind a week before. She was standing in front of me now, clever little fingers unbuttoning my shirt, pulling the tails out of my pants and spreading it open, unbuckling my belt and slacks, letting them drop to the floor. I slipped out of my shirt, dropping it, and my sexy gorgeous mother was pressing those amazing breasts against my chest.

Her eyes, heavy lidded, met mine and I could feel her hard nipples as she rubbed them across my chest. I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her. I couldn't remember a kiss that was so full of sweetness, and at the same time carried so much energy. It was like we were both teenagers, experiencing our first kiss with our crush. I needed more.

I scooped her up and carried her to the bed. We were exploring each other frantically. As I moved over her, I could smell the faint scent of her on my pillows, the subtle perfume she always wore. It was both familiar and strange. I had to make love to this spectacular woman.

"Anything I want, Mom?" I asked.

She licked my neck. "Anything you want," she agreed. "Anything I want, too."

I kissed every inch of her, beginning with her lips, her forehead and working my way to the little shells of her ears. They were very sensitive, and she shivered as I nibbled. I moved down, tasting every exquisite inch, finding what made her squirm: the sides of her throat, the little hollow where her graceful neck met her collarbone, the hollow of her shoulders. All the while there were those breasts, calling me, drawing me, magnetically toward them.

I took them in my hands, testing the weight, feeling their resilience, doing the same with my lips and tongue. I kissed every inch of them, avoiding her nipples until she arched her back toward me, seeking attention, finally groaning in frustration and tangling her fingers in my hair so she could guide my lips to one very erect little nub.

She shivered as my lips closed around that delicious treat, and I could feel that same trembling begin in her that I had felt in the truck. Those tits were something out of a fantasy drawing, and I would have happily just loved them for the rest of the day. No, more like the rest of my life. She was having none of that.

"Oh, my God, Baby, it's been so long. So good. More, Mason. Do you eat pussy?"

Umm... was I nuts? Of course, I was going to eat her pussy! "I do yours," I said, and she giggled, pushing on the top of my head, urging me lower.

I wasn't going to miss an inch of this goddess, though, and I took my time, kissing down over the plane of her flat belly, just a hint of the roundness of maturity, gorgeous and worth exploring every millimeter. Her navel was a little teardrop and she had sensitive spots just below her hipbones when I touched them with my lips. She was impatient and I was getting impatient to see what my beautiful mother had down there, but I was going to make this special. I wanted this to be something she wouldn't forget. I slid down until I was kneeling between her legs, taking the right one, kissing from her ankle upward, over her calf and behind her knee. There was another one of those sensitive spots, and I was mapping her for future reference.

Her skin was baby-soft, smooth and silky, and she continued that little trembling as I nibbled up her inner thigh, pausing to place a kiss on her pussy, covered by those little panties. I repeated the path up her other leg and this time, when I gave her that kiss, she tangled her fingers in my hair and pushed against my lips with a moan.

I caught the waistband of her panties and began to ease them down, my lips following what I was uncovering. Wispy blonde hair peeked out and I tugged at a little curl with my lips. It was sparse and trimmed to a narrow strip, one that could allow her to wear a very small bikini. I wanted to see her in one. She raised her butt a little so I could slip them down and I left them hanging around one ankle, a lace reminder that my mother was now naked in my bed.

I laid on my belly between her legs, and there it was. She had the most beautiful pussy. Her lips were perfectly symmetrical, sealed together in a line that led up to her little love button. I had to taste her. I couldn't help myself as everything in me dragged me toward that beautiful little pussy. I ran my tongue up that line formed by her labia and gave her clit a flip. She twitched and moaned, both when my tongue made contact with her lips and when I hit her clit. I parted the lips and tasted her.

Tangy, sweet, slickness, heat, they were all there, and she cried out as I penetrated her. "Jesus, Mason. So good. Don't stop!"

I had no intention of stopping. I was going to make her scream. I wasn't the world's most experienced lover, but I was going to use every trick, everything I could imagine, to make this earth-goddess lose her mind.

She smelled intoxicating, slightly floral hints of the soap she'd used, a slight musky hint that grew stronger as she became more and more aroused. I used my tongue on the little button or her clit and it became engorged. I used my fingers to stroke her lips, and she made erotic little moans and gasps with every sensation.

"You're making me feel so good, Baby. It's been so long, and I can't believe... Oh, God!"

I had sucked her clit into my mouth, and I was working it firmly with my tongue when she went off, her thighs clamping my head in place for a moment, then her legs stiffening and her toes curling. She came explosively, shuddering her way through her orgasm. When I felt her starting to slow down, I slipped my finger into her wet heat, curling it up to find her g-spot. I did it right, and when I massaged that little rough spot, she went off again.

"Oh, my God, Mason... What... I've never, oh my God, Baby!" She was writhing around so much I had trouble keeping my mouth on her clit, and as she came back to earth, she began trying to escape. I keep after her until she became frantic before allowing her to pull me up so she could kiss me.

I lay over her and we kissed like young lovers on our first date, then I noticed she was crying. "Mom? What's wrong?" I was worried, now. Was she regretting what we'd done? Feeling like it was wrong?

"I... I just never felt anything like that," she managed. "God, Mason, I love you so much. Thank you, Baby, it just felt so good and I love you so much I got all emotional."

That was a relief! I kissed away her tears and adjusted our positions a little until I felt the wet lips of her pussy kissing the head of my cock. She gasped.