All Comments on 'Moving-In Day'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 stars

This had me chuckling, smiling and hard. Well done!

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 12 years ago
Good For The Money

Good Tale! Enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice 'move'

Well constructed story, lovely build up and enjoyed the squirt genre. if you do a second part which i think you should, could you explain if she is a 'real vag fluid girl' or just a bladder pusher as is seen so often and passed off incorrectly.

would like to hear more about her arse and what she wants you to do with it. if she is so wet with lady lube, what can she get inside her?

Really enjoyed

P_A_SolcrofftP_A_Solcrofftalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!

The story had me smiling and chuckling all the way through it! I saw the point/counterpoint of the conversation as soon as it developed. That particular item can be a thing of beauty when properly done, as yours was. That simple statement of her profession (lawyer) perfectly explained the type of agressiveness she showed. Even if other readers didn't pick up on that, they responded to it instinctively.

"Clue-by-four" is a very apt term. Very good! The story up to that point was a good definition of it.

I was a little worried at the beginning at what I thought as denseness on the part of the guy. I'm glad I was wrong. I mean, when a guy is afforded two different versions of a woman, and they do not match each other, a guy will respond appropriately, internally, and boyfriends be damned. A littl more there and I think that would have made the story a little more human, and even better. You did show off his will in the dialog; I just think that you needed to show more of what sets that off.

All in all, a great job!

Rossini12Rossini12almost 12 years ago
Nice story.

While he was concerned about a boyfriend, she, apparently, was not so concerned about a wife or girlfriend, assuming that he would sleep (not sleep) with her and, take her to his home that night. A reverse double standard here? Nevertheless, a nice fantasy story, one, I am sure, that many guys have had. More please.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 12 years ago
A pleasant tale

but 'taunt' means something entirely different to 'taut'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You really are very slack with ...

... your spelling and story telling.

I lost count of how many times you left out words, meaning the I had to spend time trying to work out just what you were intending to say!!

Get an Editor and a Proof Reader!!

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Not bad at all

Could use a bit of editing - especially regarding word choice.

All in all an enjoyable tale.

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Nice— but taut and taunt are two very different things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5299 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

story TAGS