Moving in with Mother-in-law Ch. 02

Story Info
A man and his wife move in with his mother-in-law.
3.3k words
4.58
61.2k
72

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work went by splendidly that week, I got done early on Friday so I didn't have to deal with rush hour traffic, and I pulled into Brandi's driveway around 3PM.

"Hey, Brandi!" I called out as I came in from the garage.

I heard a bit of shuffling from her bedroom and she calls out, "Hi, Kord! Perfect timing! I need a man's eye real quick. Can you come in here and help me decide?"

"Yeah, sure. One moment." I stepped into the guest room where Mary and I have been staying these past 2 months, and slipped off my work clothes and stepped into my "comfy" clothes - baggy T-shirt and gym shorts. I stretched my hands over my head and arched my back to relieve the cramped car ride home and get a bit of energy back.

"Please hurry, Margy will be here anytime to pick me up."

"Be right there." I finished my stretch and walk into Brandi's bedroom. "What do you need, Brandi?"

I stopped dead in my tracks. Brandi was standing there with two dresses held up, looking at each one in front of herself in the full length mirror, back and forth, trying to decide which looks better. I could see her naked back, still very nicely formed, as it flowed down to her wider hips and slightly larger ass, barely being kept up by her somewhat frilly panties. I mean, I guess I wasn't expecting her to be in giant granny panties either, but these seemed sexier than I would have guessed.

"Oh, there you are!" as she turned to face me. "Which one, this floral one, or this shorter one?"

She first placed the floral patterned dress in front of her, a nice summer dress with a square but quite low neckline, that revealed quite a bit of cleavage, I would surmise, "This one?" and then she moved it away, replacing it with a smaller, shorter dress with a V-shaped neckline, that didn't plunge quite so far down as the other. However, the dress was well above her knees. I also got a nice glance at her naked breasts again as she made the switch.

"Margy and I are going to the club tonight for Monte Carlo casino night. Mary said I needed to dress fancier to get some male attention. But that's Margy, not me. She's the attractive one. "

"Brandi, she's just more forward, that's all. You are just as attractive. In fact, I would say Aunt Margy acts that way because you are way better looking than her."

"Oh, don't be stupid. Flattery will get you nowhere with me. Especially silly pickup lines like that. Now, be honest, which one?"

"I guess the first one? They both like nice."

"If I wanted a guess, I'd have flipped a coin! Honestly, which one would you want Mary to wear to make your blood boil?"

"Maybe try them on? That might help."

Brandi walked into the closet and came out with the floral dress on. And I was right, the neckline was way low, and there was quite the décolletage visible. They just presented well. The hemline was just below her knees, just a typical light summer dress, and when she turned for me to look at the back, it flared up a little bit, exposing her knees and a bit of lower thigh. Quite impressive, actually.

"Ok, I like that one. Traditional yet still a bit sexy. Now the other one."

Again, Brandi went into her closet. I looked at the mirror, and I could see her changing. I know that I should look away but I didn't as she stepped out of one dress, and I watched as she bent over to pick it up and toss it over the valet. My eyes were fixed on her ass as she wriggles into the next one. It was quite tight on her, but not in a disgusting way. It was meant to highlight her feminine curves and accentuate them. The hemline stopped mid-thigh, almost a foot shorter than the other, showing off her legs.

"Going to have to be careful sitting down in that one," I told her.

"Is it too short? Scandalous?"

"No, not too short. Another 2 to 3 inches shorter and it might be. Turn around."

Brandi turned around, looking over her shoulder at her butt in the mirror. "Oh dear. Those panty lines!"

"Men like panty lines. It lets them think about taking them off. Uh, maybe that was TMI. Sorry."

"No, I said I wanted honesty. Thank you. What about no panty lines? What does that do for you?"

"Well, " I reply, "I guess we then start wondering if you are wearing a G-string, or nothing at all, I guess."

"Ooh, that sounds interesting." Brandi said. I watched as she wiggled her hips back and forth, pulling up the skirt part of the dress over her ass, and proceeded to pull her panties off. She was standing there, exposed for a few seconds before she pulled the dress back down over her butt and straightened it out. I was pretty sure on this viewing that her bush hairs are both blond AND grey. My eyes were transfixed, looking at her nether regions, still staring after they became covered by the material again, like I am burning that sight into my memory.

"How about now?" Brandi asked as she turned to show her butt. "No lines!"

"Yep, definitely no lines," I managed to stammer out finally.

"Ok, so which do you like better? Which would you want to see Mary in?"

"I think the second one," I told her.

"Why, because no panty lines, or because no panties at all?"

My face flushed and started to redden.

She patted me on the cheek. "Well, that answered that question." She walked away, smiling.

"Yeah, OK. You good?"

"Yes, thank you. Now I know all men are perverts, and the mystery matters. Not that it matters when you are my age. No one will be looking anyways." Brandi trailed off. "Anyways, thanks again. If Margy gets here before I'm ready, be a dear and tell her to give me just a few minutes." She closed the door behind her as I left her room, as if being modest. She had just pulled her panties off right in front of me just 2 minutes ago. I will never understand women.

I heard Brandi's phone ring and her talking to Mary on the line. Yes. I tried them on. Yes, he said the tight one. Sure, that's..." BEEP BEEP!

Margy's horn took me away from my eavesdropping.

"THAT'S MARGY! TELL HER I'LL BE RIGHT OUT!" Brandi yelled through the door.

I stepped outside and chatted with Aunt Margy, Brandi's younger and more wild little sister. She's was showing more cleavage than a truck stop hooker, and as I leaned a bit on the window, I saw her skirt barely covered her privates. If she had owned a stray bush hair, I'd have seen it, it was that revealing. Margy is such a tease. I kept her company until Brandi came out, wearing the floral print summer dress. Interesting...

"Thanks, Kord, for your help!"

"No worries, Brandi! Have fun! Not TOO much fun though!"

"You have fun tonight, too! I will not be home before 10, so you two enjoy!" She said this with a twinkle and a knowing smile. I wondered what her and Mary are up to now, and I began to be concerned, but not too much, I guess.

I headed back inside, and pulled out a couple of steaks, marinated them, and got the grill prepped before Mary arrived home. Brandi pre-chops vegetables after she buys them, so it was just a matter of pulling out enough for two, and tossing them in some vinegar and oil, salt and pepper, and they were ready for the grill, too. It's 4:30, and Mary gets home by 5:15, so I lit the charcoal so we can eat right after she gets home and changes.

Mary entered the house right as the charcoal is finishing up it's preheat, and I gave her a peck, told her she has 20 minutes, and she jumped in the shower as I started cooking on the grill. 15 minutes later, Mary came out to check on me. She was wearing the tight, form fitting dress that I told Brandi I liked better.

"You like?" she asked, as she twirled for me. "No panty lines, just like you wanted!"

I groaned. OK, now I knew that anything I say to one of these women shouldn't be anything I don't want the other to hear, too. But then my mind turned to the thought of Mary not wearing any panties under that dress, and my smile could have matched the Cheshire cat on a sunny day. We ate dinner, chatting about the week, Mary was going on about her mom, and how getting out more is good for her, and needing a confidence boost and blah blah blah. She was talking, but my mind is on what's under that dress and how I might find out exactly.

"You agree?" Mary asked me.

"What? Oh yes, of course."

"Really!?????!!! Oh, you're the best."

Oh boy.

She cleaned up the dishes, and told me to pour us a glass of wine and she'll meet me on the back screened-in porch. I poured two glasses, and sat on the sofa out there, and took a sip. I have to admit, I was looking forward to having the house to ourselves for a few hours, and it seemed Mary did, too.

She came out, picked up a glass and took a sip of wine. Well, maybe a gulp. Then she leaned over and gave me an amazingly deep kiss. We suddenly had our hands all over each other, and I felt up her ass through the dress, looking for the G-string, but nothing. I must say I took a deep breath when I felt nothing, and she smiled and broke off the kiss.

"I heard you thought 'No panties' was the best option." She giggled at me.

"Well, you heard right!" I pulled her down for another kiss, and she started massaging my almost erect cock. She broke our kiss off long enough to remove my T-shirt, and started kissing my chest, working her way down my belly. Getting to her knees in that dress was not an easy task, but she managed it with as much grace as possible. Or maybe she didn't and I was just concentrating on her hand on my dick.

She pulled down my pants, and I lifted my butt to allow her to pull them all the way off. My erect cock bounced around, pointing at the ceiling like a drunken sailor.

"Look at me." She stood up. I looked at her face. "Look at my body. Look at the dress. Remember who it was on before." Um, OK, where is this going? I stared at her tits, at her crotch area, knowing there was nothing between her and me but that thin material.

"Ok." I continued looking at her body, rubbing my hands along her curves, grabbing her ass, and I started to try to take it off from the top.

"No, stop that. Lean back and close your eyes."

"Uh, sure. OK." I did as instructed. "Now picture my mom in this dress. Not me."

Um, what?

"You promised! At dinner, you agreed."

I did? Shit. OK, I'll play along.

"Are you picturing my mom in this dress?"

"Yes I am."

"I'm serious. Really do this. Please?"

"OK, I will." I really tried. I closed my eyes tightly, and really concentrated. I remembered Brandi dropping her panties to the floor in front of me, of me staring at her blond and grey bush, about the curves of her thick hips. "Alright, I am picturing it."

"Keep your eyes closed, and keep thinking about her," Mary instructed before I felt a warm mouth drop onto my cock head. Oh wow. Role play I like. Mary really does take care of me, but this one is a bit odd, even for her.

Her mouth came off my dick, and she grabbed the base of it with her hand and slowly pumped it. "You still thinking of my mom?"

"Yes."

Again, her head dropped down and enveloped my head, her tongue swirling around.

I was picturing Brandi in that dress, and my mind started to picture her mother giving me head, not Mary. "Hmm, yes, Brandi, that's nice." I tentatively tried to get into the role play.

"You like it when my mom sucks your cock, don't you?"

"Uh, sure. Yes."

Mary squeezed my cock with her KungFu death grip and stopped her bobbing.

"Yes, I like when your mom sucks my cock."

I could sense her smile and triumph of her will over mine. I could also feel her mouth on my dick again. This time, she was doing something different - almost like actually sucking, but also rolling her tongue under the rim of the head. That's new!

"You like the way my mom sucks cock?"

"Uh." SQUEEZE.

"Yes, I like the way she sucks my cock."

Another few up and downs, and rim rolls.

"She sucks cock better than I do, doesn't she?"

"No honey." SQUEEZE. "Don't lie. Does she suck better than me?" No SQUEEZE required this time. "Oh yes! She sucks cock way better than you!" And they say old dogs don't learn new tricks.

Back to it, and another 30 seconds go by. This was amazing. "You'd choose her sucking over mine, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, I would like her to suck my cock!"

Again, I could sense Mary's triumphant glow as she created more and more power over me as I got more excited and into whatever this is.

"You want to fuck my mom, don't you?"

"NO!"

SQUEEZE. "Don't lie to me!"

"Yes." I whispered out, not sure about this.

"Yes what?" Squeeze.

"Yes, I want to fuck your mother."

"You bad boy. You going to get her wet first?"

"Oh yes, very wet."

"How? You want to lick her pussy?" Mary NEVER says 'pussy'.

"Uh, yes, I want to lick her pussy, make her cum!"

Mary's head bounced on my cock like a madwoman, and I felt like I might cum right then and there, but she pulled off and sat down next to me.

"Eat me, right now. Eat my mom's pussy!"

I opened my eyes, and Mary was still in the dress, but it was pulled up to her hips, revealing her spread legs and her glistening slit. However, I noticed that she has begun to grow out her bush, it is no longer shaved. The shape of the trim was a dead match for Brandi's trim, and I should know I just saw it an hour or two ago!

Mary was enjoying this, and started up her talking again, "You like licking my mom's pussy, don't you?"

"Mmmhmmm" I mumbled affirmatively while my face is in her nectars.

"Seeing her in the dress with no panties made you want to lick her, didn't it?"

"Mmmmhmmm"

"You want to lick her pussy all the time don't you?"

"MmmmHmmm"

"I can't hear you. Tell me." Mary used her command voice.

"I want to lick your mom's pussy all the time."

"You like it, don't you. My mom's hairy pussy?"

"Yes. Uh, Yes, I love licking her hairy pussy."

"It tastes better than mine?"

"No"

"DON'T LIE TO ME!"

"Yes, her pussy tastes way better than yours!"

I could feel her tensing up with excitement. This roleplay really has her fired up.

"You need to make my mom cum right now. Lick her hairy pussy! Suck her clit!" she gave me directions to make her climax, and I felt a warm gush as she released. "Oh God! Fuck my mom! Fuck her right now! She wants your cock!"

I know Mary's cues, so I jumped up and slid my cock fully into her sopping wet folds, sliding all the way in the first push. "My mom likes it hard and fast! Fuck her!" I complied and started thrusting with wild abandon. Mary was in full animal mode and was doing more than half the work, lifting herself up to match my down thrusts, and we are hammering away at each other, my brain was fried and am just acting on sheer lust and desire and instinct as we somehow actually sped up our fucking. No lovemaking was this, this was sheer animal lust.

"Fuckmymomfuckmymomfuckmymom. Oh God!" She got that cougar look in her eye and pulled me to stare at her. Looking eye to eye, "You want to stick your hard dick in her," she growled at me in that husky voice she gets when aroused and demanding.

It was a statement, but I know my wife, and I knew what she was after. She wanted me in on this fantasy of hers.

"Yes, I want to fuck your mom." Pump-Slap-Pump-Slap. " Going to fuck her hard." Pump-Slap "Make her cum on my hard cock" Pump Pump Pump. I am terrible at dirty talk, but it seemed to have the effect that Mary was looking for, because she began to roll her eyes back and became wetter yet again.

"Cum on my mom's dress! Do it. Cum on my mom!" she ordered in that deep growling tone.

I was almost there, and I started to feel the pressure build, just a few more strokes, and I pulled out just as the first rope fired out, my dick sliding along her clit so my balls are against her labia as it jetted up and hit the dress just under her boobs. The second shot hit her again right in the belly area of the dress, as did the third, before it started to subside enough to spill out onto her not quite fully hairy pubic region.

"Yes, you came on my mom, gave my mom all your cum!" Mary encouraged me as she watched my cock shoot its white gift out. As the last spurt leaked out, she grabbed my head and pulled my lips into hers, her tongue going down my throat.

"God, I love you!" she managed to get out between tongue attacks, and proceeded to pull me even closer somehow. She was not calming down, and then pushed me down, "Eat me again!"

This time, there was no roleplay or dirty talk, she just had a couple more orgasms, and we finally settled in for our post-coital cuddles. I looked at the clock after about 20 minutes or us laying mostly naked on the sofa. It's 9:30PM. We had been at it for over 2 hours. "Your mom said she'd be home by 10PM. Let's clean up and not leave her a mess."

Mary pulled the dress over her head, revealing her fully naked body to me finally, and draped the dress over the kitchen chair as we went past. "That's going to need some dry cleaning."

Mary and I fell straight to sleep, no wonder after having sex for 2 hours, we were exhausted. I got up early in the morning for a jog and when I got back, I decided to take the dress in for dry cleaning, along with some of my work shirts and I grabbed some pastries on the way home. When I got home, Brandi and Mary are up and about.

"I took in the dress to the dry cleaners, Mary, I figured I was already going there."

"Oh, yes! It looked like you spilled mayonnaise on the front of it" Brandi quipped.

Mary just smiled and started looking through the pastries.