Moving in with Mother-in-law Ch. 03

Story Info
A man and his wife move in with his mother-in-law.
3.3k words
4.57
59.3k
72

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next week or two, whenever we got the house to ourselves, Mary roleplayed as her mom, "Fuck my mom!" and "You want to fuck her, don't you? You think she's hot!" again and again. If I didn't know better, I would think she was conditioning me like a dog to be trained, but I assumed this was just some fantasy of hers, or some way to spice things up in bed a bit. If I tried to bring it up in conversation, she would shush me nicely, usually with a kiss and a promise.

The next Friday, we joined Brandi and Margy at the yacht club for a few drinks. Brandi was wearing the freshly cleaned tight dress that Mary wore during our lovemaking roleplay 2 weeks ago. Mary mentioned to me and pointed out how good her mom looked in that dress, and asked me to notice the dress and her mom, and I sort of got a bit excited as I remembered cumming on that dress when Mary was wearing it, so my mind was already in a sexual way as the night started.

We arrived at the club, and found Margy already 2-3 drinks ahead of us. She was surrounded by men, as usual, flirting and teasing like she does, but she rarely paid for more than her first drink, and even though the men all knew she was a flirt, it didn't matter. She joined our table after a while, and I felt her rub her breasts on me as gave me a hug from behind, over my shoulder.

"Hey Aunt Margy! Looking good, as always!" I received a kick from under the table. Mary was glaring at me, and her eyes glanced over to her mom. "Uh, but you got competition tonight! Brandi is looking amazing!"

Brandi acted shocked, "Oh stop that. Everyone knows Margy is the pretty one," but I could see the small smile. She appreciated that. Good start, I can tell, by the look Mary gave me. Looks like I dodged one there. We hung out through the night, and a slow song started up, and a few couples started dancing. I got a slight kick again, Mary once more glancing over at her mom. I stood up, "I sure would like a dance with the prettiest woman here."

Brandi looked at Mary, who stayed seated. I walked over to Brandi and reached out my hand. "Will you dance with me, Brandi?" She flushed a little and tried to say no while reaching out and standing up with me. I led her to the floor and we danced together.

"This is the first time in all these years you have ever asked me to dance."

I shrugged. "Well, I guess the last two months have made us closer, us living together. I just appreciate you more, I suppose, does that sound corny? You take such good care of us."

"It IS nice to have a man around the house and not have to pay someone to do anything beyond basic cleaning and repairs," she replied. "I really like having you two around."

"We like being around, you, too, Mom. Because we love you."

Brandi stopped, and stared right at me, before beginning to tear up and put her head on my shoulder, to hide it. "Brandi, what's wrong? What did I say?"

I could see her face, eyes a bit red rimmed. "That's the first time you have ever called me 'Mom' and not Brandi. Thank you, dear, I love you very much." She leaned up on her tiptoes, and closed her eyes as she kissed me right on the lips. Not a friendly peck, not a sexual kiss, but a sensual, soft kiss, lips barely touching but promising so much more as they softly pressed into mine, and then just as slowly as it started, she pulled away. I have never experienced so much love and sensuality in a kiss before, not even with Mary - our kisses are "Bye, honey, off to work" ones or they are "open your mouth, I am going to devour you" ones. I was immediately erect, and I had no way of hiding it out there on the dance floor. Brandi could obviously feel what had happened, and she went quickly from a surprised "ooh!" to a small smile as she pressed closer, leaving no room for people to see what I was sporting.

Brandi and I finished our song, and she kept close enough for concealment during the song, and as we walked off, she turned in front of me, and pulled my hand over her shoulder, so that my crotch was right up next to her ass, as she led me back to our table, hiding my condition and my shame.

"Thank you for the dance," was all she said about the whole situation, and we just left it at that. Mary smiled at me and grabbed my hand and squeezed it as I sat down. "Thank you!" I could see her lips say silently, approving eyes looking at me with adoration. Apparently, I am a good boy!

Brandi was in a great mood the rest of the night, and Mary and Margy did not get into it, either, which was nice. Brandi was very attentive to me, and patted my hand, smiled more than usual, and was almost giddy like a schoolgirl. Not ridiculously so, but just enough to know she was happy. Which made Mary happy, which I knew would lead to me being "happy" later. We ended up staying a bit longer than usual , and we had to call an Uber home. The three of us squished into the back seat, myself in the middle and enjoying the feeling of breasts against each arm. Mary was a little frisky, but nothing untoward there in the car.

We got home safely, and I helped both the ladies to the door, an arm around each as they leaned into me for support. Neither was really that drunk, I just think they liked the feel of walking arm in arm with me. We went inside and Mary perks up, "Nightcap!" but Brandi begged off. "I've had way too many already for my age, I'm just going to brush my teeth and go pass out! You kids have fun!"

Brandi went into the bathroom and then into her bedroom. I heard her door close. I relieved myself of at least one beverage and as I came out of the bathroom, Mary was there, and pulled me down for a deep sexual kiss that got me back aroused in no time. As we broke the kiss, Mary smiles up at me. "Go make us a couple of drinks, and I'll meet you on the sofa."

I swatted her on the behind playfully as she went into the bathroom, and I headed into the kitchen to pour us a couple glasses of white, then headed into the living room and placed them on the coffee table, and sat down on the sofa. I took a sip of wine, and wait. Mary came out of the bathroom, and she was wearing her mom's robe. She opened it up and then reclosed it to show me that she was not wearing a stitch underneath. I could tell she was a bit tipsy, but not drunk by any means. She must have been at that perfect spot where everything feels good, inhibitions are gone, but you still have full control of your faculties and body.

She sat down next to me, and reached out to grab her wine. She turned to me, we clinked glasses, and Mary said, "To you and my mom. You seemed to hit it off tonight." I smiled, and took a sip to her toast. Mary took a large gulp, almost half the glass, smiled, and put her glass down. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me over on top of her, "Now get over here and kiss me!"

We proceeded to make out on the sofa like teenagers, all hands and tongues swirling every which way, the alcohol making us just a little bit off in terms of going through the actions. A sloppier than normal kiss here, a little harder grab of a tit than expected there, but we both started getting extremely aroused. I could smell the scent of her arousal and my cock was straining against my jeans. I felt Mary's hands on my waistline, trying to undo my jeans. "I want that cock, you better give me that cock!" she growled at me in her husky do-what-I-say voice. She managed to pull out my erect cock and started stroking it.

"You ready to go into the bedroom?" I asked, expecting a quick "yes" and then a mad dash to get naked and into bed. That night though, Mary didn't budge. "Shut up and take off those pants. I want that cock!" She was pushing my jeans down, and I think the inebriation here allowed me to go ahead and let those pants come off and I tossed them on the floor, followed by my T-shirt, leaving me naked on her mom's sofa. I reached in and opened up the robe, and looked down at Mary's body, her large breasts, nipples pointing to the sky, and her now hairy bush, a mirror of her mom's based on what I had seen a few weeks ago. My hand combed through the hair and started rubbing her slit, while she pumped up and down with her hand on my cock, our faces, mouths and tongues intertwined as we manually pleasured each other as we made out.

Mary broke our kiss and started to push my head down her body. I stopped at her tits, and started on one and then the other nipple, sucking and licking until she moaned and pushed my head down again. I kissed my way over her belly and down to her hairy mound, where I ran my tongue around in the hair.

"Oh, you like that hairy pussy?" Mary said. Again, she NEVER says 'pussy'. That's twice in a month, and I am shocked. Must be the booze. Another push. "Is it like my mom's hairy pussy? You better eat that hairy pussy." My tongue flicked out, and I could taste her wetness, her arousal as she squirmed under my tongue. "Oh, yes, eat my mom's hairy pussy!" she called out, not quietly at all. I stopped what I am doing. "Let's go into the bedroom," I pleaded again.

In response, Mary grabbed my head with both hands and pushed my face into her crotch, which she started to grind against. "No, you eat my mom's pussy right here!" If she was OK, I guess I was too. I started licking with abandon, no technique, just tongue hard and flat over everything as she face fucked me. "Oh yes, lick that hairy pussy!" Mary pushed me down as she spreads her legs wider, but I started to get dizzy being upside down like that with all the alcohol, so I rearranged myself on the floor in front of her and she pulled my face in between her legs in no time.

"Oh, you love that old hairy pussy, don't you?" she growls. "Mmmmhmmmm" I hummed in agreement, never stopping what I was doing. "You love licking my mom's pussy. You love her pussy." "Mmmmmhmmm" I responded again.

"I can't hear you."

I pulled away slightly, just enough to get my lips off her long enough to say, "Yes, I love licking your mom's pussy." I heard her groan as I continued to lick away, my tongue moving up and down, around her clit then snaking into her, between her lips, tasting her sweet wetness.

Mary was really grinding and getting into this and by her actions I could sense she was getting close. I fought the urge to speed up, knowing that the rhythm was what is needed for the female orgasm, not speed like a man's. Mary started breathing heavy.

"Oh fuck yes, lick that old hairy pussy. You know you want to."

"Mmmmhmmm."

"For real, I know you want to. Don't you?"

"Mmmmmhmmmm."

"I knew it. Tell me you pervert."

"I want to lick that old hairy pussy for real."

"My mom's pussy."

"Mmmmhmmm."

"Say it."

"I want to lick your mom's old hairy pussy for real."

"And then fuck her?"

"Yes."

"Say it!" Mary barely was able to breathe out words as she neared climax. It came out more like "Sa uh ay uh it uhoh oh!"

"I want to fuck you mom!" I told her.

"Louder! Again!"

"I want to fuck your mom!" I cried out in between licks and Mary grunted and shoved her pussy into my mouth, clamping her thighs around my ears as she bucked towards and then away from my tongue.

"Fuck me! Fuck my mom!" she called out as she released my squished head, She pulled me up to kiss me as I entered her sopping wet and waiting cunt. I began pumping into her and she pulled away from my kiss to breathe as she continued to orgasm from the entry of my cock into her.

"Call me Brandi while you fuck me," Mary grunted out between thrusts.

"Um, sure...Brandi," I mumbled out, concentrating on keeping a good rhythm of fucking her. It was weird, looking at Mary and saying Brandi while doing what we were doing. The disconnect was real, and it sort of threw me off a bit, and I tried to kiss her instead so I could work towards my own orgasm. Mary pulled away a bit after a short while and started up the dirty talk conversation again.

"Are you fucking my mom?"

"Yes." I replied, and before she even says "yes what?" I follow up with, "Yes, I am fucking your mom."

"Show me," was all she said.

"Oh Brandi, you're so hot, I love fucking you. Your pussy is so wet and tight." I said the words, but I did not believe them, and Mary knew the difference.

"Close your eyes," Mary instructed me. I did. "Picture my mom's face. Her tits, her hairy pussy. Now fuck her." This worked, surprisingly. With my eyes closed, I recalled seeing her hairy bush getting out of the bath or when on the toilet. I remember those sagging tits with the erect nipples. I sped up my strokes as I imagined my cock and her joining.

"Oh, Brandi, yes. Your pussy feels so different than my wife's. So tight. Wetter. It's a perfect fit. It feels so good on my cock!" Like I said, my dirty talk game is terrible. But in my mind's eye, I WAS fucking my mother in law, and it didn't take long before that image turned itself into an actual fantasy, and I started thinking of her sexually, and what her pussy really did feel like, how she might taste, what her sex noises and orgasms would look, feel and sound like...

Within seconds, I felt the orgasm approaching, "Oh Mom, I am going to cum in you!" I announced, loudly.

"Yes, fuck my mom! Cum in her wet pussy!" Mary egged me on.

"Oh MOM! Yes! Fuck I love you Mom!" I called out as I ejected load after load of my thick semen inside her, my eyes still closed, fantasizing about my own mother in law. Mary held me tight, wrapping her legs around my body pulling me in all the way, the tip of my cock pressing against her cervix as the last pumps of cum spilled from my cockhead. Mary did not let me go until my spent cock finally dropped from her cum splattered channel and I kissed her once more before getting up off of her. I helped her up and we kissed again, until Mary pulled away.

"Um, It's dripping down my leg!" She started towards the bathroom, and then took off the robe and handed it to me. "Hang this on the back of my mom's door, wouldn't you?" as she closed the bathroom door.

I carried our clothes from the floor and the robe, stopping by our room to toss our heap of clothes into the hamper, before tiptoeing to Brandi's door, turning the knob slowly to not wake her as I opened the door just a crack to reach the robe in. I hung it on the hook on the back of the door, and as I was closing the door, I glanced over at Brandi's bed, and saw her open eyes staring at me. She's AWAKE!

All the things I had just said, not exactly quietly, could she have heard that roleplay game we had just done? My face flushed bright red as I felt utter embarrassment, maybe guilt or shame at our using her name for our own pleasure. I closed the door, and Mary came out of the bathroom, positively glowing with her post-sex aura.

"Your mom is awake!" I mouthed and mimed to her, as if I am tattling on ourselves.

She smiled as she approached me, giving me a kiss as she embraced me, "Oh, you are so cute! That was the point, silly."

My brain stopped functioning. "What???" as I try to comprehend what she was saying. The point? The point of what? I thought we were having sex, not making a point? We stood like that in the hallway for a good 30 seconds, naked and embracing, me enjoying the feel of skin on skin, of her breasts pressed against my chest and my arms holding her, and I am not sure what to say, as I have no idea what Mary is talking about. I will never understand women and their plans within plans within plans. My brain instantly recalled the Joe Pesci line from JFK - "A mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma." That's women, and probably why I love them so. I smiled thinking of my wife as Joe Pesci, and she asked, "What's so funny? What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing really. You are just so cute, that's all."

She didn't believe me, but I couldn't exactly go and tell her that I imagined her talking to me in a Joe Pesci voice because I don't know what the heck is going on, so I stuck with that bland and obviously false statement.

"Go get cleaned up," she pushed me away. "And then come to bed." She got a look in her eye, mischievous again. Not good. "Unless you are going into my mom's bed. You just told me you wanted to." She turned and wiggled her ass as she went into our room, looking over her shoulder at me, wearing only that crooked smile. How does she mess with me so easily?

I shook my head free of cobwebs. That last line was going a bit too far in the roleplay game, but maybe it is a test of some sort? Choosing her all over again? When she was like this, I never knew what the right answer is, according to her. She obviously didn't mean that about her mom - how could she? - but is this just another part of the game? Is it a test? Am I supposed to respond a certain way? Play along like I would go into her mom's room? Either way, even though I can usually spot her shit test traps, on this one, I am completely out of my league. I stared at her as she shut the door behind me, then simply went into the bathroom, cleaned up and headed into our room, sliding into our bed to cuddle up behind my sexy naked wife, falling asleep within minutes, too tired and frankly, confused, to contemplate and consider my thoughts about this topic any longer.