Moving in with Mother-in-law Ch. 06

Story Info
A man and his wife move in with his mother-in-law.
5.4k words
4.62
24k
38

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside, Mary was standing where I was earlier when spying on the girls in the bathing suits. "What were you two talking about holding hands like that? So sweet!"

"That she is beautiful and that I like staring at her ass." I responded, truthfully, but Mary doesn't fall for it. "Fine, don't tell me then," she pouted.

"OK, but that's what I told her." I shrugged and walked away.

"Wait, you are serious?" she asked.

"Yeah, I am serious."

"Oh my god, I love you so much!" She ran over and threw her arms around me and planted a big wet one on me.

"What is that for?" I asked.

"Because you have the hots for my mom, and are going to make her so happy that a young stud like you wants her!" She kissed me again, and her hands wandered down to my hardening cock. "Hmmm, what do we have here?" she whispered to me. She started rubbing me through my shorts, and it did not take long to get hard. She eyed me a wicked smile on her face as she pulled my cock out of my pants. "Look out the window at my mom's body," she directed me, as she slid down to her knees and took my hard cock in her mouth. "Stare at her sexy ass. Imagine your face in there." My wife was sucking my dick while telling me to look at her mom sexually. I obliged, because it felt good and it WAS a nice view. Plus, getting a blowjob right in the middle of the den is nice, and the covertness of me watching my mother in law in her bathing suit heightened the situation. I watched Brandi sunbathe, imagining that big ass in my mouth, kissing and licking each cheek before trailing my way into her crevice to expose her little hole, and planting a nice big wet one right on her puckered rosebud. The vision was clear as day in my mind, and Mary's bobbing on my cock sent me over the edge, and I came into her mouth without a warning. Mary gurgleed for a second, but she took it like a champ and swallowed the first spurts of my load and then slowly milked the rest out of me as I came down from the orgasmic high.

"Fuck, Mary. That was great, thank you!" Mary smiled up at me, still holding my cock in one hand. She scooted up and kissed it. "He just came thinking about my mom, didn't he?" she asked while waggling my softening cock back and forth to indicate that the "he" she was referring to was my dick. "That's so hot. Now when you look at her, you are going to think about cumming."

"It might take a few more of these for that mental connection to happen," I told her. "Maybe it should be a daily thing?" That last bit came out as kind of a question, and kind of a comment. Sort of like asking for permission, but not really wanting to ask straight up.

Mary squeezed my dick menacingly, but lovingly. "Listen, Mister. Talking tough to the lady holding your manhood in her hands isn't the greatest idea!" I can't argue with her, so I just smile and say, "Well, it was worth a shot. Never hurts to ask!" Mary stood up and gave me a kiss. I could smell a bit of cock and cum smell on her, but she doesn't taste like it. Maybe next time.

We had a nice Saturday, I got all the required yard work done plus a month's worth of small projects, I got a blow job, and I got to play with the grill and cooked up some burgers for everyone. Overall, a pretty good day! Finished it off with giving the wife a nice oral orgasm before a nice, sweet lovemaking session that night before we fell asleep.

Mary got up early on Sunday and made a nice breakfast - bacon, eggs, even pancakes. Brandi came out to the smell of the bacon, and was walking so gingerly that I started to ask her what was wrong when I noticed the pink flesh. Everywhere. The poor girl had laid out in the sun WAY too long, and had a nice lobster color everywhere. I could tell she was miserable.

"Oh, Mom!" Mary said. "You're burned to a crisp!"

"Tell me about it. The SHEETS hurt me." Brandi joked, but not really.

"Sit down, eat something, then we'll get you some aloe," Mary instructed her.

I ran off to the store to pick up some aloe for Brandi, being instructed 3 times by Mary to make sure it is the alcohol free version (who puts alcohol in a lotion? Apparently this is a thing for disinfecting an area, but it dries up the skin, making the sunburned areas actually worse feeling. Who knew?) I found the correct type, checked twice to make sure the ingredients didn't contain some alternate version of rubbing alcohol using some scientific name, and started back home. I was sitting at a traffic light, and I had a brilliant idea. Nothing feels cooler on the skin than silk, and Mary had a silk kimono in her wardrobe at our storage unit. I made a quick detour and dug through the various boxes to find this for Brandi. Success! I put everything back into the storage unit, locked it back up, and headed home.

"I come bearing gifts!" I handed the aloe bottle to Mary's outstretched hands to inspect (to make sure I got the right type, I'm sure) and I took Brandi the kimono. "Hey, Mom. I thought maybe you'd like to wear silk today, considering your situation. It should keep your skin cool, and it isn't abrasive at all."

Brandi looked at me, then at the kimono, and I couldn't tell if she was sad or in pain, because she had a look like she was going to cry. "I'm sorry, did I offend you, Mom?" I asked, not really sure. Brandi had a tear roll down her cheek as she took the kimono. "I'm fine, sweetheart. I just haven't had anyone care about me enough to think about my comfort in a long time. You went above and beyond, and it means so much to me."

I was a bit dumbfounded. I was just trying to be nice. And that brought her to tears? How lonely must she be for that simple gesture to be so meaningful to her? I just wanted to give her a hug and hold her and tell her how beautiful and yes, sexy she is, and that she deserves someone who loves her as much as I do. Wait, did I just say that I love her? She's my mother-in-law, aren't they supposed to be mean and bitchy? And I "love" her? Hidden behind my visage, my brain had acknowledged the fact that I love my mother-in-law, and not in a "mom-son" way. In a man-woman way. I wanted to hold her. I wanted to please her. I wanted to protect her. I wanted to see her naked and fuck her. I wanted to provide for her needs, emotionally, physically, sexually. I wanted to share my most intimate thoughts, desires and actions with her. All this is flying through my head, as I stumbled forward a bit, and instead just mumbled out, "I love you, Brandi. Mom."

She had a startled look on her face when she looked over at me. "Well, I love you too, dear." But she didn't say it like I wanted to say it. Hers was "acquaintance/friend 'love you'", not an "I love you 'I love you'." How could I convey my true feelings without being creepy or crossing a line or causing dissension? I stepped forward, and gently wipe away her tear as I look down at her, eye to eye, face to face. "No, Mom. Brandi. I LOVE you."

She smiled slightly as she looked at me, but my stare does not change. I tried to make my face be serious and heartfelt at the same time, to convey true depth of feeling to match what I really felt inside and to match the sexual tension I feel so strongly between us. She stared up at me for a few more seconds, then her eyes widened a bit when she started to comprehend what I was saying. She just smiled sadly, patted my cheek and said, "Oh you dear boy," before she pulled away and headed to her room. "I hope this fits!" she said over her shoulder to me, to the room, I supposed, just as a way to break the tension.

"Mary! Can you help me with this?" Brandi called from her room. "Sure, Mom, be right there."

Mary went into the bedroom and began applying the aloe to her mother, and after a couple of minutes, I heard her phone ring. "Can you check that for me?" she called out to me. I walked over to the kitchen where she left her phone. "It's your boss!" I yelled out to her.

"Answer it for me!" I went to answer it but it stopped ringing as I was sliding the bar over - it appeared she had already hung up. I took the phone into the bedroom to tell her, and I saw Brandi laying face down on the bed, her entire back and legs a bright pink. "She hung up before..." My eyes focused on the sight of Brandi's large, wide white ass, what a sight to behold!, and my brain stopped working. "Uh, sorry." I mumbled, handing Mary the phone, and I started to walk out. "Wait!" Mary stopped me. "Here." She handed me the aloe bottle and reached out for her phone. "Put this on while I call her back." I was a bit flabbergasted, and surprised that Brandi didn't say anything or tried to cover up her naked ass. She must have really been hurting. "Ummm, OK." I took the bottle and squirted some into my hand, rubbing it around to warm it up enough not to shock the skin.

"Start on my shoulders and arms," Brandi instructed me. "Ok, Mom." I tried to focus on the red skin, and being as gentle and as thorough as possible, but my eyes kept looking down, staring at her exposed ass, knowing I shouldn't be, but I couldn't help myself. Needless to say, I was getting extremely hard as I moved down her back towards her sweet ass. I applied the aloe quite thickly, as I could see she was really burned. She was going to need another layer for sure. "I think you are going to need another application of this stuff, Mom," I commented as I moved back up to her shoulders. I was trying to avoid the ass-staring, but had failed completely. Twice I stopped applying lotion completely for a few seconds while I took in the sight.

"Get my legs first", Brandi directed me. I repositioned myself near her feet, facing up towards her ass. I started at her calves and worked my way up her legs, my chest tight with excitement at rubbing my mother-in-law's naked body. As I progressed towards her knee area, I used my hands to part her thighs whenever I could without hurting her, and took a quick glance towards her crack, hoping to get a glance at her pussy. It was just a bit too dark to see anything, I needed just a bit more light!

"Mom?" I asked quietly and slowly, trying to catch my breath. My heart was racing 1000 bpm, I knew my face had to be flushed, and my erection could have built a wooden deck. "Mmm, hmm?" she didn't even use words to respond.

"I, um." The 'I' came out almost as a squeak. I cleared my throat. Come on, Kord, sound natural, I harangued myself. "The burn looks like it got on the inside of your legs here. Can you open them up a bit?" Brandi hesitated, as I stared at where her legs met her body, waiting for her to open up a bit and I could view her pussy. "I won't look, I promise." I added, in case that's why she was hesitating. She chuckled as she spread her legs apart. "Well, what's the fun of that?"

I was treated to the sight of her lovely slit staring back at me, her lips barely visible from her blonde haired, puffy surroundings, but visible nonetheless. My breath caught in my throat as I gazed deeply at her crevice, wondering what it might feel like, what it might smells- like, what it might taste like, what my cock might feel like inside of her.

"Kord? My legs..." Brandi whispered. I had forgotten what I was doing. I pumped out some more lotion and proceeded to lather lotion inside her thighs, super thickly, so I could rub and stare more, occasionally I moved her thigh just right to make her pussy wink at me, as if it was inviting me in. I just kept applying more and more aloe, not paying any attention except trying to burn that vision into my brain, finally realizing after I put my lotion filled hands right onto a pile of more lotion. "Oh!" I jolted myself. "I have a job to do while I enjoy myself!" and got back to 'responsibility' mode, for at least a few seconds. There was just so much lotion, I would never be able to rub it all in, so without thinking, I lower my head and blew on the lotion to dry it. Brandi jerked. "Sorry! I put too much on, and was trying to dry it," I explained. "No, it felt fine. It just surprised me, that's all." I blew again on that section of her thigh, and she jumped, but not as much. I continued to lightly blow, but angled it so the air flow heads directly towards her pussy. I did this until that section was dry, and oet ready to overload another section. I could have sworn that her lips were getting bigger and darker. Probably just the lighting. She couldn't be getting excited by a little wisp of air, could she? I was prepared to find out, when Mary comes back in the room.

"Done?" she asked me.

"Uh, yeah." I stepped away. My boner cannot be hidden.

Mary stared at me and arched her eyebrow in a way that asks "Really? REALLY??" without even having to speak. "I, uh, got her back, and her legs. I think she needs another application. She's really burned and it is drying up fast." Mary smiled at me and gave me a kiss on cheek as she snatched the aloe bottle from me. "OK, I'll take it from here. Thanks, dear!" she said out loud, and then whispered in my ear as she lightly ran her fingers up my engorged cock through my shorts, "Get a good look. I want this later." She finished with a squeeze of my rod and then turned to her mother and got to work putting on a second layer of lotion.

The rest of the day went by quietly, I washed the cars out on the driveway while the girls get afternoon supper ready, anything to get my mind off this morning, but as I mindlessly washed the vehicles, my brain kept wanting to bring back into my memory the mental picture of Brandi's wide white ass, and the beautiful puffy lips I saw today. My cock stayed half hard all day. Mary was going to be in for it tonight, if I could last more than 30 seconds that is.

"Cars all washed!" I called into the house, as I headed in to grab a cold beer. The smell of garlic and more garlic was in the air.

"Great, honey!" Mary called back. "Come here and taste this. Tell me what it needs."

I headed into the kitchen, and Brandi and Mary were in there, Brandi rolling meatballs, Mary stirring a pot of red sauce. I couldn't help but notice Brandi's legs, quite pink, but also quite visible. The kimono was short on Mary, but when you add in a few inches of the wider ass on Brandi, it was near obscene. If she shifted, the bottom of her ass cheeks would be visible. I took in a good long look of her legs up and down and back up again before turning attention to Mary. I still couldn't get used to her looking like her mother, the same haircut and everything. It was just a little disconcerting, but also made me a little hot. I could look at either one and get flooded with sexual memories, all thanks to Mary's roleplaying these last couple of months. Mary had her wooden spoon out, ready for me to taste her cooking, and I used the opportunity to stare at her luscious breasts, barely contained by her tight top.

"Maybe some more basil? Kind of garlicky. Just to tone it down a bit. Delicious as is, though," I added to the end of my critique. She had been in here for 2 hours cooking, I didn't want to discourage her!

"Thanks!" she smiled because I provided help and encouragement. She popped up on her tiptoes for a quick peck, and then dropped down, giving me a nice view of her bouncing cleavage. Life is good! "How much longer?" I asked.

"About an hour , maybe hour and a half."

"Sounds good. I'll stay out of your hair." I headed out to the garage to putz around a bit, sipping on my cold beer, waiting for dinner, which came and went without meaningful conversation and was excellent. I did enjoy Brandi in the kimono, as she did not put on any underwear (too painful) and even the slightest bend revealed her luscious ass. Today has been a good day! After dinner, Mary put on more aloe for her mom, and Brandi decided to retire early. Mary and I finally get some alone time, which I immediately put to good use, pulling her in for a kiss and feel.

"Did you like looking at my mom's bare ass?" Mary whispered to me between kisses. She slid her hand down to my erect penis and gave it a squeeze. "I know this guy did!" I could feel her lips tighten as she smiled when I groaned my approval. "He can't wait to fuck my mom, can he?"

"No" I mumbled.

"Well, we need to arrange that soon then, yes?"

"Yes. For sure." I answered, and reach for her ass, giving it a good squeeze.

We sat together for a bit, watched TV, did a little bit of heavy petting, but she kept me waiting for the good stuff until almost 10 PM. Her mom had been asleep for a good two hours at this point. Mary started rubbing my cock, and pulled it out of my shorts, tugging it a few times, before dropping her head down into my lap, swallowing my cock in the process. I was fully hard, and because of the entire day being quite sexual-minded, I was about to go off quickly. Mary must have sensed this, as she stopped, and we quickly undressed each other, and when I prepared to go down on her, she stopped me.

"Wait. I want you to lotion me up like you did to my mom!" She tried to figure out how to lie on the sofa in a way I can massage her, but it wasn't really conducive, so we headed into our bedroom after a couple minutes of giggling and failing. I proceeded to rub her shoulders, her arms, her back, and compared her toned rounded ass to Brandi's wider, flatter, but softer cheeks. I then moved down to her legs, and performed the same spread maneuver on Mary, opening her legs to view her sweet pussy as I rubbed her inner thighs, and I couldn't take it anymore and started to lightly kiss her naked cheeks, "You're not burned here," I whispered. Mary groaned as I flick my tongue out and licked her between the light kisses.

"I guess I stopped you from getting this far earlier?" she queried.

"I guess you did," was my verbal response, but my physical response was to slide my hands on both sides of her cheeks to allow my tongue access to her cute little butthole. Her body jerked as my tongue flit across her tender exposed anus, and her body tensed even more as she prepared for a tongue lashing of her nethers.

"Oh, you like my mom's ass, don't you?" Yes. Yes I do, I thought. I responded by driving my tongue into her ass and started tongue fucking her.

"Oh my!" Mary cried out. "Yes, tongue my virgin ass! No one has ever done that to me!" She pushed her ass up and towards my face, and I felt her squirming around under my chin. I pulled away for a second, and saw her fingers under her body, twirling around her clit. She was into it, and so was I. I was so horny. "Mom, I love your ass! I love eating your ass!" Mary started humping back as I continued my tongue fucking, and I could feel her shove herself back and into my tongue as she came hard. I didn't stop, and she continued to assfuck my tongue while rubbing herself, and she came 3 more times. By this time, her ass was loosened up enough that my whole tongue was sliding in and out of her tiny hole as she moaned and groaned about her son in law tonguing her. Looking up from between her cheeks, over her back to the back of her head, and seeing the same hairstyle and color as her mother, I started to picture my face buried in between Brandi's sweet ass for real. That thought - of me actually burying my face between her globes of flesh, of tonguing her asshole for the first time, of engaging in such a lewd and yet erotic encounter with her - drove me into a frenzy of tongue fucking and I could feel my orgasm arising without my penis even being touched.

I jumped up, lifted Mary's ass up so she was on her knees, and guided my cock into her pussy in one stroke, "Oh, Mom! I want you so bad! I want to fuck you so much!" I called out as I fantasized sliding my cock into my mother-in-law, and I launched jet after jet into Mary's pussy within seconds of entering her. Mary gasped as my cum flooded her pussy, and after the initial shock of me cumming so fast, she started grinding her clit against the base of my cock, "Yes, cum inside Mommy. Give me your sweet cum!" She may have had a mild orgasm, or at least a slight reverberation of a previous orgasm, before she toppled over and my spent cock plopped out of her hole, sperm gushing out behind it. We both collapsed at the same time, spent from the long day, the lack of good sleep, and the excitement of our roleplaying.

12