All Comments on 'Moving in with Mother-in-law Ch. 06'

by Kordellian

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
yangus99yangus99about 1 month ago

No idea where this story is going now. Premise established, back story, wife gives green light for the most part, Mom wants it, shes naked and NOTHING? This thing has stalled badly. Its in the wrong category at this point. Its a MIL anyhow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Am really enjoying this. Please don't feel you have to rush it. Its rather novel the fact the daughter/wife is mildly cuckolding herself whilst still being in control. I'm loving the way she's slowly breaking down the barriers between the three of them. Good erotica doesn't all just have to be about fucking.

It would be great if she comes up with a kinky way of punishing him for his indiscretion or forgives him and encourages further ones. Hope once Mary has got him to seduce her mother that Mary goes on to seduce her too and some very naughty threeways ensue. Look forward to further chapter they've all been 5 stars so far

PappasleazePappasleazeabout 1 month ago

Well that was better than all the teasing we have been seeing. now maybe something will happen, it is starting to linger a little to long as even the sex with wifey is non descriptive. more action is what this showdown needs. I still gave it 5 stars for the exposure of Brandi, the sunburn needs to be bad enough where Mary convinces her to walk around nude with Mary agreeing to do the same to make it easier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Boooooring as shit are you gay cause I would have fuck mom turned her into my slut just like my whore of a wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKordellian@Kordellian
Just a regular, nearing middle aged guy reminiscing on both the things done and the things not done, and hoping that sharing will bring others pleasure. Let me know if it does.