Moving in with Mother-in-law Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, Mary rose to clean herself up, but I just laid there, too wore out to even bother or care, and fell asleep, naked and covered in Mary and I's juices. I woke up around 3AM, and had to go pee. It's 3AM, so I didn't even bother putting anything on, and stumbled into the bathroom still naked. I did my business, quite a stream!, and felt OH so relieved. I didn't realize my bladder could hold that much liquid. "I'm a racehorse!" I think to myself. I giggled a bit, and flushed the toilet. As I was walking back to our bedroom, I heard rustling coming from Brandi's room, and a quiet call reached out.

"Kord, is that you?"

I was still giggling at myself, and from a combination of sleepiness and laughing at my own terrible jokes forgot that I am naked. "Yeah, Mom, what's up?"

"I can't sleep. I can't get comfortable. " Her voice changed as she quietly asked, very tentatively. "Would...would you put more aloe on me, please?"

"Uh, Sure" I sidy, not thinking, barely half awake. I walked into her room, and I saw Brandi, laying on her stomach again, naked with her nice big ass displayed to the world. Good lord, was that a sight to behold. At least part of me was starting to wake up. "Start with your shoulders and arms again?" I asked, as I reached for the aloe and pumped some into my hands.

"That would be heaven," she replied.

I rubbed the aloe in my hands to warm it again, and placed my hands on her shoulders, placing the aloe on her skin. Her skin was hot to the touch, so I knew I would need to put this on thick. I proceeded to cover her shoulders, back and arms with the aloe, and I tried my best to make this a medical procedure, and not to stare at her nakedness, or think about it, and I was doing a pretty good job, I might say so myself, right up until Brandi moved her left arm as I was leaning over her body to reach her right arm. At that point, her arm raised up as she repositioned her body, and came into contact with my nakedness, pressing up into my half-hard cock and hanging balls. We both froze for a second, and then I pretended to not notice it and continued putting aloe on her, but my cock responded and began to grow to full mast.

Brandi was slow to lower her arm, but did, and also turned her head to that side. I could see her eyes as she scanned the mostly dark room and then focused on my erection. The next time I applied lotion, she moaned quietly, which did nothing to help my condition. I proceeded to finish her back , shoulders and arms, and she adjusted herself a few times, somehow always accidently bumping into my hard cock. I moved down to her legs and proceeded from her calves up her legs. This time, I did not need to have to pull her legs apart, they were already quite open, at least 2 feet apart at her feet.

There was not a lot of light, but I peered between her legs as I applied the lotion and I could have sworn I saw a glint of a reflection, as if something shiny was between her legs, but I put it aside as an optical illusion of some sort, until I got up towards her thighs. Like earlier, I pulled her skin up and I could see much better, and there was definitely a glint there, and I realized it was the wetness of her crotch, leaking out just enough of her juices to glisten in the low light. My god, I was staring at m mother in law's wet cunt, and I couldn't be happier.

"Kord? You stopped rubbing."

"Oh, sorry. My mind wandered off."

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to, you know." Brandi said.

"Oh I want to!" I replied, maybe too fast and too eager, as Brandi chuckled just a little bit.

"OK, just letting you know."

I put some more lotion on my hands and start rubbing her thighs again. "Hmmm, that's better." She whispered. I continue rubbing her thighs, moving her skin back and forth, watching her lips move just a bit each time as I stare. Good lord, I was so horny, my cock was rock hard and I just wanted to start stroking it right there, staring at her sweet pussy. I felt Brandi move a bit under me, and her left foot came up slowly under me, between my legs, until it came into contact with my hanging balls and raging hard cock.

"OHHHHHHH" I gasped as her foot touched my rod. Having had an erection for the past 15 minutes put me in a level of horniness that I did not consider the situation, and I pressed down on her foot to increase the pressure on my member. Damn, that feels so good, and I don't care, I just want to cum. Rubbing Brandi's naked body, and staring at her ass and pussy for the past 15-20 minutes has me so riled up, I don't think I could stop if I wanted to. And I most certainly did not want to. I kept my cock against her foot, and Brandi responded by not moving her foot at all, not pulling it away, anyways, and in my mind that was telling me it was OK. Good lord, what a sight, even in this low light, I could see her folds move with every press of hands on her skin. I grabbed her foot with my hands and pressed it against my achingly hard shaft. It took all of 10 seconds from when her foot touched my cock until I could feel my balls begin to tighten, my throat constricted and I had to take giant gulps of air. I could hear my own heartbeat and the blood racing through my body in my ears with every pump of my heart, and suddenly my cock started jerking as I began to spew my white juice. I had zero control over my own body as spurt after spurt of cum ejects out of me as I tried to catch my breath, a seemingly impossible task due to the intensity of the situation and the orgasm.

"Oh my!" Brandi exclaimed. "Did you just...?"

My grunt and exhale cut her off as the last few spurts dribble out of my cock onto her foot. I looked down and see my cum on my wife's mom's sheets, on her leg, on her foot. What the fuck did I just do? My face flushed in post-coital shame. Why did I do that? I was horny. But your mother-in-law? Mary HAS been roleplaying this. Did I just really blame my own wife for me cumming on her mom? My thoughts came flying back into my head after my sexual release, and the horny thoughts that had led me here to begin with flew away, as ephemeral as a phantom, dissipating as if they never existed, leaving the conscious me to deal with all of the consequences.

"I'm so sorry, Mom, I...I...I should have, shouldn't have, I mean. I... Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I ran out of the room. I've heard of the Walk of shame, but never the Run of Shame.

"Kord!" Brandi called. "It's OK!" as I sprinted to leave. "I'm sorry, too!" I heard her say as I fled to the safety of my bedroom. I closed the door and got into bed next to my sleeping wife. What did I just do? Why? What is wrong with me? How do I face Mary tomorrow? "Hey honey, I came on your mom last night. Oopsie!" Scratch that, how do I face BRANDI? "Sorry for cumming on you, Mom? My bad?" I tossed and turned all night, staring at the wall, staring at the ceiling, staring anywhere but at my sleeping wife. The sleeping wife that gave me great sex on Friday, a nice blowjob on Saturday, and then let me lick her ass and fuck her Sunday. And that I just betrayed by cumming on her mother just a few hours later. I attempted to rationalize that it wasn't like I fucked her mom or anything, I thought of defenses and excuses, blamed Mary for it happening, blamed Brandi for having a foot and sunburn. I could ignore the whole situation or accept it because I can't change what happened now, maybe beg Mary for forgiveness, or beg Brandi for forgiveness, and just every possible option raced through my head. Where did MY wants and feelings fit into this situation? Am I being manipulated, or am I just going along to go along? Do I have a say in this? I was still laying there thinking when the alarm went off. Time for work. Fuck. Good.

12