Moving in with Mother-in-law Ch. 10

Story Info
A man and his wife move in with his mother-in-law.
3.3k words
4.7
19.3k
39

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I was out of the shower and Mary was just getting out of bed to get dressed when Brandi knocked on our door. "Hey I am doing laundry today, anything for me to wash?" Mary pointed to our laundry basket, which was 3/4ths full. "Looks like about a full load, Mom."

Brandi winked at me, "Maybe a bit more than a full load." I grabbed my shorts from last night and added them to the basket.

"Would you be a dear and carry these downstairs for me?" Brandi asked. "Sure, Mom, no worries."

I dutifully dropped off the laundry and Brandi met me halfway on the stairs on my way back up. "Thanks, dear." She said, and went in for a quick peck. She had other ideas, however, and she grabbed my face and rammed her tongue into my mouth. I opened immediately and we made out for a good 2 minutes on the stairs. I finally came up for air, and said lamely, "I got to go to work." I brushed past her, my erection quite visible in my work pants, and I ran from the house, "OK, bye Mary!" My brain was on love and lust all day, and whenever the "should I be doing this...?" thought came into my head, I banished it with prejudice by introducing thoughts of Brandi's wide ass, her soft, slightly saggy breasts, the warm envelope of her velvety pussy. I was starting to let my lust overcome me, and I needed to step back. Fresh sex is always so exhilarating, not like the safety of the ongoing relationship, where after years of sex, there is little to make it exciting still. Was I simply caught in lust, or is this what I wanted?

I powered through the day and hurried home early, arriving around an hour before Mary and I usually get home, and I must confess that I felt a slight tinge of disappointment to see Mary's car in the driveway. My mind had imagined alone time for Brandi and I before dinner, but that wasn't going to happen. What am I thinking? Why am I doing this? I have to talk to Mary about all this, and I need to do it on my terms and not just accept hers.

At dinner I hinted around to Mary if her mom had talked to her about anything lately, and after learning they had not spoken, I then hinted we should speak after dinner. I caught Brandi giving me a bit of a look, as if disappointed. Not sure about the conversation, about me, about Mary? We finished up, and we started clearing plates, Mary said "I'll put everything thing away, you two would just get in the way. Mom, you said the washer was out of balance or something earlier?"

Brandi responded, "Yes, Kord, would you help me? I can never get that little thing to turn to level it."

"Sure, Mom," I said, glad to be out of the room with the two women.

"Here, I'll show you," she grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs to the basement. I followed her over to the corner where the washer and dryer were, and she went over to the washer and held it with both hands, like a pinball machine. She was bent over and her ass protruded out a bit towards me. One heck of a sight, her shorts spreading out so wide as she bent over and shook the machine. ROCK, ROCK. The machine was definitely quite out of balance.

"See it's all out of balance."

I got down on the ground, on my back, looking up at her, her tits hanging down towards me.

"Ok, Mom, set it level so I can fiddle with these things."

"You can fiddle with my things whenever you want!" she joked, and she swayed her hips a bit, making her breasts also sway back and forth. I was mesmerized. "OK, it's level."

I started turning the little leg screw extenders until the front was level and no longer rocking back and forth.

"OK, Mom, now push it back and forth from front to back." I intercepted her possible sexual innuendo response to my comment by adding, "The washing machine, I mean!" I looked up at her and smiled, and she winked back at me. Damn.

Brandi pushed the washer, and it moved a little to the back right corner. Dammit.

I sat up, "OK, well, I am going to have to pull it out for this." Before I even realized, she laughed and said, "Please don't!"

"Are you sure?" I asked, then realized what I said. "Oh, haha!"

I stood up and finagled the washer out of its area, and then reached back and under and twisted the back right extender down about half an inch.

"OK, wiggle it," I told Brandi. Nothing happened. I turned to look at her, and she was wiggling her butt back and forth.

"The washer, Mom!" I admonished her, but I was definitely intrigued by her body right now, and was starting to become aroused. All day I had been thinking about sex, and now Brandi is practically offering it.

She obliged and pushed the washer front to back, and no rocking. "Nice!"

I pushed the washer back into place and rechecked it. "Looks good to go," I told her, turning to face her. Damn, she looked good at that moment, and she went over to the washer, and got into the position she originally started at, hands on washer, ass bent over. She wiggled the machine and said, "Perfect job!" and then wiggled her ass, too. She was definitely teasing and probably offering, and again, I needed to make a decision on where to go. Looking at her wide ass, I knew what I wanted, so I took it.

"Hmmm, that might need some adjustment as well," I told her, as I approached her from behind, and pressed my now hard cock against her butt and wrapped my arms around her belly. She moaned as she pushed her ass back into my hardness, and arched her back so that we could kiss in this awkward position. My hands immediately went up to her breasts as we stood front to back, kissing each other. Her hands came around behind her and she started pulling down on the side of my pants, not doing anything but indicating that she wanted them off. I obliged by dropping them to the floor, and then I reached around and dipped my hand down the front of her shorts, past her soft belly and through her hairy bush to the wet softness down below. She was soaking wet already, and the squishing of my fingers was quite audible as I parted her folds and inserted a finger into her.

"Oh god, yes!" she groaned as my finger slipped inside her. Her tongue went deeper and she pressed against me harder. "Take me!" she gasped as she broke our kiss, and she bent over fully, her ass now pressed into my manhood fully.

I pulled my hand out of her panties, and undid her shorts, pulling them over her hips, and I dropped down behind her to pull them to the floor. She stepped out of them and spread her legs open as she bent over, her glistening pussy hanging down between her legs, her lips already parted and waiting for my hungry cock. It took all my effort not to shove my face into her beautiful backside, but I was so horny I just wanted inside her. I lined up my cock to her and pushed forward, my cockhead sliding right inside her. I continued to press forward while Brandi pushed back, until my cock was stopped by her cervix.

"Oh God, I feel so FULL!" Brandi moaned. "Your cock is so big!"

Every man loves hearing that and I was no exception.

"I love your tight pussy," I told her. "It feels so good on my cock." My dirty talk game has always been lame. I began slowly sliding my cock in and out of her pussy, staring as my hard wet shaft disappeared and reappeared in her, watching her round ass jiggle a bit as I entered her again and again. I could have fucked her like this all day, slow and steady, but my horniess took over and I sped up the pace.

SLAP SLAP SLAP my belly and pelvis pounded into her bouncing ass as we got into a rhythm, and the sound became SLAP slap SLAP slap SLAP slap asmye body and her ass would make a loud SLAP and my balls would hit her clit with a softer slap. I began to hammer into her with wild abandon as she grunted and groaned. I felt fingers as my balls slammed into her slit, she was rubbing herself off as I fucked her, and I don't know why, but when a woman frigs herself as I fuck her, I get extremely aroused, knowing that she is as desperate as I am in getting to that orgasm.

"Oh Kord, fuck me fuck me fuck me!" she grunted, and then her volume increased as my pace did, "Oh yes right there right there oh GOD FUCK ME FUCK ME I'M CUMMING!!!!!! Her hand was like a whir under my slapping balls, and I felt her pussy gush wetness and with that I manage a "I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum Oh I'm cumming!" right back to her as I thrust my cock as far into her as I could and my balls began to empty it's sweet load deep inside her pussy. Spasm after spasm I called out, "OH! OH! OH! OH!" as each spurt jetted up my mother in law's tight cunt.

"YES! Brandi cried, "Give me your hot cum!" I finished my orgasm, and both Brandi and I relaxed our bodies as her pussy slowed it's twitching. I didn't want to remove myself from her, it felt so good in her tight pussy, but when she clenched her pussy walls a little to squeeze my cock, it pushed right out with a plop sound. We both giggled, and I stepped back, and Brandi turned around to face me. I bent over and kissed her deeply as we held each other tightly. "We came together again," she whispered, lip to lip. "That's so hot."

"Mmmmm, yes," I mumbled, again displaying my awesome sex talking skills. My brain fog cleared up slowly, and I whispered, "I love you, Brandi, Mom."

"I love you, too!" she whispered back. "You make me feel so complete." She patted my naked ass, and then pulled away. "Now go upstairs while I compose myself." I gave her one more kiss, and pulled up my pants, my cock still covered in our combined orgasmic juices, and headed up the basement stairs. Mary is sitting in the living room on the sofa.

"Hey, did you get my mom all worked out?" she asked me.

"What?" I asked, sheepishly, with a side of guilt.

"The washing machine? You were going to straighten it out, get it so it won't make all that racket?"

"Oh yeah, OK. Yes, Washing machine is all straightened out."

"Sounded like it was quite the struggle," Mary said looking at me slyly.

"Mary, look, I have to..."

"You fixed the washing machine, right?"

"Yes, but..." she cut me off again.

"Then we are good. Thank you for doing that for my mom! I think she likes having a man here to handle her needs. Better than a handyman, and she won't get taken advantage of."

"Sure, honey. Anytime."

"I bet!" she cooed, and then turned her attention to the TV. "What do you want to watch tonight?"

Brandi came upstairs about 10 minutes after me. She still had a glow in her face, that "I got some" glow, and she sat down for a bit, maybe 20 minutes as the current show involving Chicago FBI or whatever ended. She stood up and said, "I think I am going to take a nice long hot bath and then go to bed early tonight. You kids have fun. Good night."

"Good night, Mom!" we both said, almost in unison, and then laughed, "JINX!" Mary laughed.

Brandi left the room and went to the bathroom, and Mary and I cuddled for a show, just enjoying being together. I imagined Brandi getting naked in the bath, and my mind turned to me plowing her from behind. I started to feel aroused again, and then I started to feel a bit guilty again. But I shouldn't feel guilty, Mary has pushed this, and I chose this path, so I will need to reap the consequences of my choices. I need to get this conversation out of the way. I know Mary has been pushing this thought process, and seemed to be OK with everything, but I didn't like the behind the back parts.

"Mary, look, your mom and I..."

"Shhhh. You just helped her with the washer. That was sweet."

She reached over and gave me a squeeze. "Oooh, are we a little excited?" as she felt my semi-hard cock.

"Maybe. Mary, your mom and I have been having se..."

"I want you, right now." She interrupted by purring into my ear as she rubbed me through my pants, making me quite excited. She unzipped my pants right there in the living room, and she pulled out my cock. God her hand felt so good, and the thought of her hand grabbing my unwashed cock, with her mom's pussy all over it was extra exciting. I lifted my ass and pulled my pants all the way off, sitting on the sofa naked from the waist down. If she won't talk about it, she can find out this way.

"Eager beaver, are we?" Mary asked while smiling. "Good boy!" Mary dropped her head and proceeded to put my cock in her mouth, tasting her mom and I's love juices. She slurped on it a few times, then came up. Was she going to say something about the pussy taste?

"Your cock tastes delicious! I love it like this!" she lifted her head up and kissed me deeply, her tongue and mine rolling around together. "I need more of that taste!" and dropped her head down on me again, up and down slurping and sucking. She pulled off and started stroking it as she sucked on my balls, and then she put her nose right into my pubes and took a huge SNIFF. "It SMELLS good, too!"

She rubbed her face in my pubic hair and then hopped back up to continue giving me head as she also stroked the shaft below at the base. The thought of my wife sucking off her mom's leftover cum from my cock was too much, and I came in record time. I didn't even warn Mary, I just started cumming in her mouth.

"Mmmmf!" she almost choked when the first spurt shot into her mouth, but she recovered quickly and started swallowing and milking my cock, working her hand up and down, pushing the sperm out of me into her waiting and willing mouth. I held her head there on my cock as I closed my eyes and thought about cumming in Brandi and Mary licking off the excess juices. My fantasies began to intertwine between the two ladies of my life. The fact they were looking and dressing the same was not helping.

Mary came up for air finally, and kissed me. I could taste my cum in her mouth, and I rolled my tongue over her teeth, around her gums, tasting every remnant of my deposit that I could find. There is just something sexy to me about kissing the mouth that has just been on a cock that I cannot explain. Everyone has their own special kinks, I guess that one is mine.

"God I love you, woman!" I told her.

Mary smiled a happy smile. "I know you do. I'm the best!"

"You ARE the best!" I agreed with her. "My turn. Drop those pants."

"Thought you'd never ask!" Mary was quick to jump up and she pulled off her pants before plopping herself back down on the sofa. Her legs were spread wide open, and she was already dripping wet. I practically dove in and started molesting her pussy with my tongue. God, she tasted so good, and within minutes, she was having her first orgasm. Normally, this is where she would pull me up and have me fuck her, but after two loads in the past hour, my penis was having none of it. Mary pulled her legs back, exposing her ass to me, and I started to tongue her there. I noticed she was now rubbing her clit as I tongue fucked her cute little asshole.

"Yes, lick that ass! Tongue me. All the way!" She started humping my tongue as it slid partly into her little bud. She then grabbed my head and shoved it into her so that my nose was buried in her sopping wet pussy as she face fucked me, "I am going to cum on your face. You want it don't you?" she growled.

I just nodded as she continued to fuck me, "Mmmmhmmm" was all I hummed out, as my mouth was busy on her ass and she rode my face to the point of smothering me. I love it when she loses control and just gives in to the sheer physical pleasure and sexual lust. "Oh I am going to CUM! OH FUCK FUCK FUCK YES YES YES MAKE ME CUM! OH GOD I AM CUMMING!!!!!" Mary screamed out this last part. The neighbors down the street could have heard her, so there was no hiding from Brandi what we were doing. I slurped and licked and tried to get every ounce of her cum juices out of her pussy as they dripped down towards her asshole, but my face was still covered.

Mary finally pushed my head away as she was too tender now that she had orgasmed for a second time. I kissed around her mons and inner thighs, trying to stay away from her lips and clit, as they were buzzing with intensity and way too sensitive at this point. I sat back on my haunches and stared at her still engorged pussy lips, still wet, and her untrimmed bush covered in sex juices, the moisture glistening in the light, before looking up to her smiling face.

"You are just too good to me," she said quietly. "You really take care of everything for me."

"Well, I love you, so..."

"Well, I love you too, dummy! I just mean that you fulfill everything I want you to. I want you to keep doing what you are doing." Her tone had taken on a bit of seriousness.

"Like keep licking?" I asked, being the dumb idiot I am.

"No, silly. I want you to keep up the good work, helping my mom around the house, like with the laundry and the lotion. Don't stop what you are doing, I want you to keep doing it. For me. Will you? Keep helping?"

"Uh, sure, Mary. Anything for you." Does she know? Is she saying keep having sex with her mom? Or does she mean what she said, helping around the house, making her mom's life easier? Why won't she just come out and say it? Why do I have to keep playing this middle game of maybe she did, maybe she didn't? Although, I had been enjoying the double sex these past few days. My mind wandered a bit, and I decided that I wanted this to continue. If Mary and Brandi didn't want to acknowledge it, I was going to have to bring this out in the open, one way or another.

"Good boy. Now get up here and kiss me." I obliged her and enjoyed our smooches and cuddles until we went to bed, staying out in the living room bottomless just being with each other. Neither of us heard Brandi get out of the bath and into her bedroom.