Moving in with Mother-in-law Ch. 09

Story Info
A man and his wife move in with his mother-in-law.
3.1k words
4.68
16.5k
31

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid on Brandi for another 5 minutes, my cock shrinking inside her but us holding it in as long as possible, staring at each other's sated faces between soft sensual kisses like the ones on the dance floor, enjoying the glow of the post-orgasmic bliss on our visages, not saying anything, just savoring the moment, until it finally came out, my juices flowing behind it. Just like that, the moment ended, and we both knew it. There will never be another "first time" for us, and now we had to progress our lives, and I needed to go find Mary and face the music.

"I better get to bed," I told Brandi as I rolled off her. "I wish I could stay longer."

"I need to clean up. We'll talk more tomorrow." She rolled off the bed the other direction, and we stood at the hallway, one door to the bathroom, one to where my wife was waiting, and we embraced once more, tongues intertwined in a lovers kiss, not with the urgency of the pre-sex foreplay, but with the happiness of a truly enjoyable experience bathed in pure love for each other.

"Good night, Mom." I said as we finally broke our kiss.

"Good night, Kord. Thank you again. You made me very happy."

"You're welcome, Mom. You were. Uh ARE an incredible woman. Good night." I stepped away from her and turned to go into my bedroom. What would I find in there? Mary had pushed this, but did she REALLY want it? I opened the door and walked into the darkened room, and closed the door behind me.

"Mary?"

Her voice, from the bed. "Hey honey. My Mom all taken care of?"

"Yes dear, she's all good now."

"Ok, Great. How's her sunburn?"

"Pretty much gone, I think. Mary, I..."

"Shhh. I need to go to sleep. Just hold me, OK?"

"Sure dear." I spooned up behind her, and wrapped my hand over her shoulder. She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.

"Do you love me?" she asked quietly. "Like, insanely in love with me?"

"You know I am, honey. I do everything for you. That's why I need to tell..."

"Shhh. I love that you love me so much, that you will always be there for me. You will right? You will always be there for me?"

"Of course, honey. Why are you asking?"

"I just don't want anything to get between us, that's all."

SCREECH. Oh dear, did I misread this whole thing? She pushes, then she pulls, she shoves me in one direction, then yanks me in another. Why would she mention this right now? My face began to flush in fear and guilt.

"Mary, I have to tell you. Your mother and I. We..." She turned her head and stopped me with a kiss.

"You put lotion on her back. That was all. Thank you for doing that. No more talking. Now go to sleep."

Good Lord, woman! I felt like a marionette, with Mary and Brandi pulling my strings, making me dance to their own little personal dances, manipulating me to their own whims. Why was I allowing this to happen to me? When was I going to get control of my body and emotions back? It certainly wasn't going to happen on it's own, I needed to make it happen. I laid back, thinking, smelling my wife's hair, and the slight floral scent (lavender? No, jasmine!) from her shampoo still lingering. I just had sex with my mother-in-law, and am now spooning my wife. My mind contemplated this situation, this oddness, this craziness, and jumped from fear to lust to guilt to love for at least 30-45 minutes. I imagined I was holding Brandi, that I was feeling her body under my own again, that I was kissing her again, that I was making that incredible connection one more time.

As I pictured Brandi's face, I looked down at Mary and the resemblance was so similar. They really did look very much alike. The two visions merged into one, and I noticed my member was rising up and the press of Mary's ass against my body suddenly became very noticeable, as I felt each cheek against my lower abdomen.

"What's that?" Mary whispered.

"You make me so hot, Mom," I whisper back, not quite sure if I am role playing or if I am fantasizing or I am stating the truth, and not really caring which it is.

"Oooh!" Mary cooed, and pushed her ass back at me. "You're bad! Mary might hear us!"

"I don't care, I want her to hear us. I want her to know how much I want you, Mom." I am playing back all of Mary's past talk, and am basically just repeating it back to her. Although, I am not quite sure I am role playing anymore.

Mary groaned and lifted her ass a bit to allow my cock to slide between her cheeks. I started kissing her neck, and nibbling on her earlobes as I whispered to her, "I want to fuck you, Brandi. I want to take you right now, you are so sexy." I know, I am terrible at this stuff, but I have my eyes closed, and I was thinking about 45 minutes ago, and how I do think Brandi is sexy. Maybe it's believable, because it's true.

"Take me, take me now! Fuck your wife's mom!" Mary took over control of the conversation again, as she opens her legs a bit to allow me to enter her already wet pussy. I slid right in, and we started going at it, as I slowly pushed into her until I was as far in as I can go with her cheeks in the way, and then began slow humping, just enough movement for the friction, but not enough to lose contact with her body or have my penis come out during a backstroke.

The role play talk continued as we slowly made love, and I pictured Brandi under me, begging for my cum, and I realized at that moment that my cock still had Brandi's pussy juices on it when I entered Mary. In a way, I was actually fucking them both at the same time. My brain went off, and I rolled Mary over and had her get up on her hands and knees. I began to hammer her from behind, "Oh Mom, I love your tight pussy, I want to cum inside you!"

"Yes, cum in me! Cum inside your sexy mother in law!" Mary began to encourage me and pushed back with each stroke. Even though I had cum just about 1 hour ago (hey, I'm older now, I work with what I have!) it took no time before I spewed my semen deep inside my wife's pussy, as she milked out every drop before we collapsed on the bed.

Mary grabbed my face and sent her tongue searching my mouth for the Lost Cities of Gold. If I still had tonsils, she could have removed them with ease. I reached down and rubbed her clit until she came, thinking about my juices mixed with both Brandi's and Mary's all in one lovely spot. I kissed her on one cheek, saying "I love you Mary," and then turned her face the other direction, and kissed the other cheek, "I love you Brandi." Mary smiled at me, gave me a peck, "And we love you, Kord." I slept like a baby that night, nothing could have woken me up.

Work the next day was good. My mind was focused as my body was sated. Not that my mind did not wander and think of sex with Brandi and sex with Mary and sex with both, but that's pretty much every day for every guy with every woman whom he comes across. I called Mary around lunch, check on her schedule, nothing special going on, see you at home kind of call. As soon as I hung up, a thought popped into my head, and I dialed Brandi.

"Hey Mom! Just checking on you. I'm going to be done early on on-time today, you need me to grab anything from the store on the way home?"

"OMG, that's so sweet! I've never had a husband who ever asked me that before! It was always me asking them and them grumbling about it!"

"Ha, well, I'm a keeper, you know."

"Yes you are! Careful or I'll get my talons into you!"

I laughed, "You already did! OK, well, let me know if you need anything. I'll be heading home around 4."

"OK, will do, thanks, Kord."

"Sure thing, I love you!"

I heard her take in her breath a bit, "Uh, Love you, too," she whispered before hanging up.

Brandi called me around 3:30, and asked me to stop at the supermarket and grab some romaine and tomatoes for salad, as the ones she had were brown and mushy. I stopped by on the way home, and pulled in right behind Mary.

"Hey babe! Good timing!" I joked. She smiled and greeted me with a kiss. She glanced at the grocery bag. "Mom has you running her errands now?"

"No, I volunteered." Mary looks at me. Then grins and gives me another hug. "You're the best!"

"I know." She smirked and punched my arm lightly. "Brat!"

"You know it!" I squeezed her ass as we walked in the garage door.

"Mom, we're home!" I yelled out as we entered her house.

Brandi came bounding out of her bedroom. She was wearing nice clothes, not "going out" clothes, but dressed nice. She had on a bit of makeup, again not overly so. She looked more "presentable" than someone who was home all day. She hugged Mary and then came to me and gave me a peck on the cheek and looked right in my eyes. "Welcome home!" she whispered.

She smelled really nice, sort of a fresh scent, not overly flowery, just clean, so I told her, "You smell really nice, Mom."

She beamed at me. "Thank you for noticing!" She walked away with a little bit of a spring in her step.

We ate a nice dinner, a sautéed chicken dish with lemon, a rice pilaf side dish, and a nice salad to top it off. We split a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc from the Marlborough area of New Zealand, nothing else is worth it. Just the right amount of food and drink - not enough to make you overly full, but enough to satisfy for the evening. Instead of TV, Mary suggested we do a puzzle, so we pulled out a 500 piece one, and spent the evening chatting and working the puzzle, a nice quiet change of pace. I liked watching the girls lean over the table, their breasts hanging a bit, their décolletage ever present.

We finished the puzzle by 830, and Mary said she wanted to go and take a nice long soaking bath before bed, as she had the time. I plopped over to the sofa and turned on the baseball game as it was too early to go to bed, and too late to start anything else. Mary went into the bathroom and started the bath water. Brandi went into her bedroom and was changing into night clothes, I assume.

I heard the bath water stop filling, and Brandi came out into the living room where I was sitting, wearing the kimono I had brought her for her sunburn. Damn, she filled that thing out nicely. She came over to where I was sitting, and stood in front of me. "I just wanted to thank you for calling and offering to go to the store for me. Those little things to show you care really matter."

"Sure Mom, no worries. I was happy to do it."

"I know you were, and so I want to make you even more happy," she said in a lower sultry tone, as she undid the belt on her kimono, and opened it up to show she was only wearing the kimono. I stared at her thick but shapely trimmed gold and silver bush and then up protruding belly to her luscious orbs, her nipples appearing to be ready to cut glass. She dropped the kimono to the floor and climbed up on my lap, straddling me, as she bent over me to kiss me.

My arms instinctively went around her nakedness, and I craned my neck up to kiss her. Our tongues and mouths converged as my hands roamed her back, her ass, her hips. Her hands were all around my head, my ears, my face, my hair. I felt one hand slide down my chest over my stomach as it approached my by now raging hard on. I grunted when her hand clasped onto my hard cock and begin rubbing it through my shorts.

"Oh Mom," I moaned from her touch, and I spread her ass cheeks apart and curled my fingers under her to reach her wetness. She was soaked already. Her body jolted when I touched her there, and I knew she was already ready for penetration. I took control and pushed my cock up from the sofa against her hand, between breaths ordered her to "Take off my pants." She began to pull my shorts down with one hand, and I used my opposite hand to assist, lifting my ass off the sofa so that I could slide them off, revealing my hard cock. Brandi pumped it a few times, and then straightened up on her knees, her breasts in my face, as she repositioned herself. I grabbed her breasts and buried my face between those big orbs, lifting them up to my waiting mouth.

Brandi guided my member into her waiting pussy and slowly lowered herself onto my pole, my cock slowly being enveloped by her warm wet folds. She put her hands on my shoulders and began to move slowly up and down, moving up so that my cockhead was barely inside her and then slowly down again until her pubis was pressed against mine. This slow fucking felt amazing as I gorged myself on her breasts, going back and forth from nipple to nipple, savoring each, licking, sucking, light biting, and twisting the other between my fingers.

"Mmmm,' Brandi cooed. "It feels so good to have a nice hard man inside me again," as she continued to ride me up and down with the long slow strokes. I just hummed my approval on her nipples as I agreed with her. My god her pussy was so smooth and her wetness was more of a thick lotiony feel over Mary's slicker wetness, a slightly thinner feel to her. It made slow fucking feel so much better. I could hear Brandi's breath come a bit shallower and more often as her arousal increased, but her pace never changed. Slow up, slow down, hard press, repeat. Good lord, it was hypnotizing. We slowly fucked for what seemed like hours, but was maybe 10 minutes when Brandi cried out, "Oh god that's that spot!" when she got to the bottom. She then started seesawing her clit against the hairs at the bottom of my shaft, calling out "Oh! Oh! Oh!" with every back and forth motion, which turned into a machine gun speed, "ohohohohohohohohohohoh!" before she slammed her pussy back as hard as she could. I thought she might snap my dick in half, but it held up nicely as her juices gushed out soaking my crotch and the sofa with her thick cream. It was too much, and I threw my head back and pushed up back into her and jetted spurt after spurt of my cum as far inside her as I could.

Brandi just laid her head on my shoulder, slumped over me as I finished my own orgasm, and I held her tight to me, skin to skin as we both came down from our climactic highs. We stayed in that position for a good minute, neither of us moving, just catching our breath before she straightened up enough to get her face in front of mine.

We kissed softly, both our faces flushed and with that stupid "I just came" grin on our faces.

"I can't believe we came at the same time," she whispered. "I've never had that happen before."

"Never? It's quite the feeling, isn't it?" I quietly told her.

She just nodded and kissed me again, softly, almost chastely. "I'm 64 years old and just had the best sex of my life. Twice."

My post orgasm guilt began to crop up. Why does it always come up AFTER? "Mom, we..."

She kissed me. "shhh. Just let me enjoy the moment. We can talk later, ok?"

SIGH. "OK." Once again, I fell back into my old self, just letting things happen to me, instead of directing them. I held her tight, just hugging, until my cock softened and fell out, my semen following behind it. Luckily, most of it landed on my cock, and not the sofa. Brandi got off me, and realized that since Mary was in the bath, she couldn't clean herself. She grabbed my shorts from the floor, and wiped herself clean with them.

"Sorry, I'll do laundry tomorrow, I promise." I used the shorts to wipe my own self clean, and then put the shorts back on, our mixed cum coating my thighs and hips. Brandi picked up her kimono and went into her room, coming back out with PJs on, right before Mary came out of the bathroom.

Mary sat down next to me. I wondered if she could smell the sex in the air still, or the cum on my shorts. She looks at the TV. The Post game show was on. "Who won?"

Won? OH! The game. "Uh, we did. Honey, we won." Brandi made a guffaw sound and mumbled out "We sure did."

"Oh good." Mary said. "Well, I am relaxed now and ready for bed. I am going to sleep well tonight." She looked at me down her nose and pointed in a school marm fashion. "No funny business tonight, you hear me, mister?" she scolded in jest.

"Yes dear."

I went to bed a few minutes after Mary did, and Brandi gave me a hug and kiss in the hallway. "You're amazing." She whispered and went to bed. I watched her ass wiggle in her PJs before heading into bed with my wife, where I fell asleep within seconds.