Moving in with Mother-in-law Ch. 11

Story Info
A man and his wife move in with his mother-in-law.
3.1k words
4.61
13.4k
34

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day went by similar to the day before, I zombied through work, thinking about sex and more sex and turning over Mary's comments over and over in my head and trying to decipher her code to no avail. Every time I tried to talk to her to clarify, she changed the subject or denied the conversation from even taking place. They both seemed to be playing a game where I was simply a pawn, and had no say in when or where I was placed. At this point, I was just along for the ride, allowing my dick to lead me around, and that was unacceptable to me. I had to start taking control, and provide myself with enough self-confidence to do what I wanted and bend them to my will, so to speak, rather than simply bending to theirs.

After dinner, Mary and I sat in the living room, Brandi was putzing around in the kitchen, and to be honest, I was tired and falling asleep just sitting there. The double sex the past few days had actually worn me out, but I was not complaining, just a bit confused, or at least overwhelmed. I was just zoned out, staring at the TV, not really watching, but not really thinking either.

"Mary?" Brandi called from her bedroom.

"Yeah, Mom?" Mary replied.

"Can I borrow Kord for a few minutes?"

"Uh, sure!" Mary called back to her mom. She nudged me.

"What?" I said to her.

"Mom said she needed your help. Didn't you just hear that? We literally just had a conversation!"

"What?"

"OMG, seriously? You can't have been that interested in watching , whatever even is this?"

"Uh, Bachelor maybe, I don't know."

"Ugh, you are the worst!" she laughed at me. To her mom, she called out, "he's on his way, Mom!"

I reluctantly got up and stretched, whatever it was, Brandi was probably needing me to reach something from the top shelf of her closet or to move something heavy. Such is the role of a lone man in a house of women. Be tall and have a muscle or two and you'll be fine.

I wandered into her bedroom and asked "What can I do for you, Mom?" before I glanced around. Brandi was sitting on the edge of her bed, wearing just her kimono, which was undone and slightly open.

"Come here, dear."

Sure. I walked over to where she was sitting, and she stood up and grabbed my head and pulled me in for a kiss. I reciprocated and we stood for a good minute exploring each other's tongues. So much for being in control. After a bit, I pulled away.

"Brandi, Mom, I..." I started. She put a finger over my lips to shush me.

"Please, Kord, don't say a word. Just go with this."

"I can't." I stepped back. "Look, this is weird. I crossed a line, and regardless of what you two want, I need to want it, too. And I am not sure I am there yet."

Brandi looked stricken, as if slapped in the face. Tears began to well up. Fuck. Women always pull this when they start losing the game. Why? Because it fucking works.

"Mom, we...uh, Mary is..." I stammered out, and stepped back in to hug her.

She put her head against my chest and started quietly sobbing as I held her.

I slowly stroked her back as I held her. Damn she felt good pressed against me. No! Stop it! Down boy! Keep control!

"I adore you, Mom, and I want to be with you, I do. It's just that this is a huge step, because you are NOT a throwaway. I love you so much, and I love Mary so much, I have to be sure. This isn't a fling, this is forever, and that's why I need to slow down."

As I said, "this is forever" Brandi's head turned up. I could see her eyes were red-rimmed.

"Forever?" she whispered as she stared at my face.

"Yes, Mom, forever." Her eyes shone brightly at this. Not from welling of tears, though, but from love.

"Will you kiss me, please?" she asked, barely audible.

I lifted her chin up to face me, and I stared directly into her eyes as I slowly brought my face down to hers, never breaking eye contact, and whispered "forever" right before our lips pressed together, softly, slowly, our mouths opened and my tongue slowly moved inside her mouth, swirling slowly as we just stood in that embrace, making love to each other's mouths. This was so intense, so full of pure love, my heart was out of my chest and it became very difficult to breathe. I could hear each heartbeat in my ears as the blood flowed throughout my body. ALL of my body, as my erection belied my misgivings and was simply raring to go. Brandi shifted and my now hard prick poked her in the belly. We both smiled and laughed a bit, breaking the kiss for a second.

"Take it slow you say?" Brandi joked, as she slid her hand around to my front, cupping my balls and my hard member. I stared down at her twinkling eyes, and I could not resist - I DID want this, I am choosing this, I am not being manipulated. I smiled back and nodded, replying, "I'm all yours, Brandi."

Brandi responded by sitting down back on the edge of the bed, me standing in front of her, and dropped my shorts to my ankles and leaned in to take my hardened cock into her mouth. WOW! Her mouth was so much softer than Mary's in terms of the way she took me into her mouth. Mary would take it aggressive, like she owned it, and wanted it so badly. Brandi's mouth was so sensual, like she was caressing my cockhead, teasing it with her light touch. Her tongue lightly flicked and licked and instead of bobbing up and down my shaft, simulating intercourse, she simply held her mouth around the head, and French kissed my cock without ever moving her head. It tickled at first, but as she continued, the sensitivity went down and I was able to truly enjoy the sensation of her mouth and tongue all over the tip of my engorged cock. It was so slow, so soft, that I was surprised at how intense it was becoming.

Brandi pulled her mouth off my cock. "You were saying something?" She went back down and sucked on the head a bit more, before pulling back once again. "You want me to stop?" I stared down at my cock and my mother in law's face as she stared up at me, her hand on my cock, her mouth ready to engulf it, and I just stayed silent, mostly because my brain was broken as it tried to process the pleasure and newness of the feeling.

Brandi smiled in triumph. "I'll take that as a 'No'," she whispered before sliding her mouth along the side of my shaft, humming as she played it like a harmonica.

"Oh,Mom!" I grunted as she cupped my balls with one hand and continued her soft teasing of my manhood. "That feels so good!" She continued on for another minute or so, and then sat up and put my dick between her breasts as she lifted them up bounced them around my shaft. I stared down at her, and she stared up at me, our eyes locking as I tried to focus on cock and tits, but I was locked into her eyes. I started slowly pumping my cock between her breasts as we continued our stare down and neither of us broke the eye contact, the connection between us was so intense and strong. I forgot about my cock for once and simply fell into her eyes, as if I was hypnotized, staring transfixed into her soul, and sending my own soul to her through that connection. The intensity increased and increased as we continued to become lost in each other, in our nakedness, in our lust, and in our love.

Brandi slowly laid back onto the bed, and I followed her, our eyes staying locked as we awkwardly got into position, me over her, and my face approached hers inch by inch, until we were breathing into each other's mouths, not kissing just breathing. My cock was twitching with anticipation, and I knew that Brandi's leg were spread below me. My lower head's mind was pressing forth with its lust, wanting to enter her right away but I held back somehow, with my cock now pointed directly at her opening just mere inches away. I felt Brandi's hands slide up my back to my shoulders, and her eyes fluttered a few times as she pulled her mouth to mine, our tongues swirling for a few seconds, breaking our gaze for the first time since we had locked eyes. She leaned her head back and looked directly up at me and mouthed one word, "Please," before I felt her hips pivot upwards and her hands pushed my body down hers. I kissed her again, and then started my way down her body, stopping at her breasts. I cupped them with both hands, pressing them together in front of me, like a human brassiere, and tasted each nipple in turn. I alternated sucking or licking for a minute or so on the left, then switched to the right. The only thing harder in the room than her nipples was my engorged member. "Suck them, baby" she ordered me, between her moans. I continued my assault on her breasts, reveling in the contrast between the softness of her flesh and the hardness of her nipples. I wanted more and I began to kiss my down slowly, touching every inch of her belly, loving its roundness and how it was so pliable and soft, all the way down until her pubic patch was at my face level. I could smell her arousal, and her aroma was much muskier than Mary, but in a nice way, a very heavy scent, but a sweet scent, nonetheless. I tongued my way around her pubic hair enjoying the feel of that puffy mound and the extra scent the hair provided. Brandi was squirming under me, twisting her pelvis even more and pulling her legs up to try and force my mouth onto her pussy. I finally obliged her, and slowly licked up her pussy from the bottom to her clit.

"OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!" Brandi yelled out. I winced for a second, thinking she would alert Mary, but I rationalize, isn't this what Mary said she wanted? I shook my head clear. No more worrying about what Mary wanted. This is MY want, MY lust, MY life. MY decision. I am going to make the most of this, and I was not going to simply obey and submit my will to theirs. I don't want to dominate them, but I will not continue being dominated myself. I pressed my face into her and inhaled her scent, savoring it until Brandi shoved her pussy into my face and started riding me. I tongue fucked her for a bit as she became a bit more excited, and then I took my mouth up to her clit and started tonguing her with wild abandon.

"Oh Kord, God yes, make me cum make me CUUUUUMMM!! she wailed out, as she squirmed against my face. I felt her entire body began to quiver as she approached ecstasy and then, like an earthquake, she trembled at an increasingly stronger wave before she screamed "GOD YES, I AM CUMMMMING!!! OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" My entire mouth and chin suddenly was covered in her juices and she bucked and jolted her pussy into and then away from my sucking mouth. It took everything I had to keep my mouth on her clitoris as she moaned and rode me through her orgasm. After she crested and her motions began to slow, I pulled away from her clit and allowed her to ride the wave back down again to normalcy, while I lightly licked her lips and simply kissed around her outer labia, and laid my head on top of her sweet hairy mound, breathing in her scent as she came down from her high.

"Oh God, that was INCREDIBLE!" Brandi breathed out words finally. "You are incredible!"

I turned my head to look up at her. Her face looked angelic in a post orgasmic shine. I smiled and kissed her mound one last time, and then lifted her left leg over my head to put her on her side.

"What are you..." she started to ask.

"Shhhh, just relax, Brandi. Trust me." I kept pushing her left leg over and bent her knee up until her ass crack was face level to me. I lifted up her left ass cheek, and exposed her cute little butthole to me.

"Are you going to lick....oh god, OH GOD!" she cried as my tongue flicked over the rim of her sphincter, the first time anyone had ever tongued her there. I flicked back and forth a few more times, enjoying the feeling of her tight ridges on my tongue, and then I started licking it fully. Between flicks, I tightened my tongue and poked it at her butt, like I was trying to fuck her there, followed by a nice flat lick that touched all areas of her tight hole.

Brandi gasped at each different feeling, "Oh my god, it feels so, oh fuck, don't stop, oh god!" as I circled her rim, tongued her directly, pressing into her ass, flat licked, and flicked. Each time I would try and fuck her ass with my tongue, I was able to get deeper and deeper into her as her hole loosened until I was able to get my tongue at least an inch inside her ass with each thrust. I alternated between tongue fucking her and making out with her butt, French kissing her hole and crack, only stopping once my tongue began to get sore. It may have been 5 minutes or 30, I don't know for sure, as I was in heaven, and Brandi seemed to be enjoying every exquisite moment of being rimmed and tongue fucked by me. As I pulled away, she moved her leg back, so that I was now over her again, and she pulled me in.

"God that is so sexy. I see why Mary loves that. So naughty, yet it feels so good. Mommy likes."

I climbed up on her and she kissed me deeply, tasting her own love juices from her pussy and ass, both were on my face and lips. She broke the kiss, and we locked eyes. I could see the want in her eyes, the desire for everything from me, to fully give herself to me.

I kept up the stare, and pressed my pelvis forward. I wanted this to be perfect, and I judged my position correctly, my cock coming forward directly at her vaginal opening, sliding into her wet walls on the first try. Our bodies were pressed together, and I slowly fucked her by only sliding my hips back and forth, sawing into her without ever losing full body contact nor allowing our eyes to wander. Just like our first time together, our bodies and minds melded as we instinctively worked our bodies together, anticipating when to speed up, when to slow down, when to push deep and when to just slide in and out. My pace never exceeded a long slow fuck, and we became lost in our own world staring at each other and just being one joined body, still breathing into each other's mouths, still staring when I finally and simply erupted inside her, spurt after spurt of cum spraying deep inside her. She watched me cum, eye to eye, and I simply whispered, "I love you, Mom. Everything about you, I love."

"I love you, dear boy. You fulfill me like none before, like we were made for each other." I could see that she was not lying, as her eyes scanned my face as I came down from orgasm.

"That was...." I struggle for the right word, "...perfection. You are perfection." Brandi smiles a huge grin. "It was, wasn't it?"

I smiled back, and broke the tension and connection as we laughed in our state of bliss. I have never felt this fulfilled and satisfied in my life, so connected to someone in everything, not just sex. I kissed her a few more times, softly, and then rolled off. "I better get back to Mary."

"I think she went to bed, actually," Brandi said. I look behind me, out the open door to the hallway. The lights are off in the kitchen and living room, and our bedroom door is closed.

"What time is it?" I asked, a bit of panic in my voice.

"11:30"

11:30?!?!?!? I came in here around 7:30! We had been having sex for 4 hours? And the door was open and lights were on. Mary would have had to seen us! But she didn't say anything? So maybe I DID read all this correctly? Time to go make this work out. I give Brandi a kiss, and head into my bedroom, closing the door quietly behind me.

"Mary?" I whisper.

"Oh hey, you!" she said quietly, half asleep. "You finish taking care of my mom?"

"Uh, what? Yeah, I mean, look Mary..."

"She needed help, and you helped, right?"

"Yeah, I did, but Mary."

"That's nice dear, glad you are able to help her around the house. Good night." She turned her head and either feigned sleep or zonked out, I was not sure.

"No, not 'Good night', dear. I don't want to pretend anymore or play games. Your mom and I are having sex, and it's amazing. As amazing as sex with you. And I am not going to stop." I waited for her to react or say anything. She just laid there, silent. I stroked her hair for a few minutes softly, staring down at her face, which had a slight smile on it. I still was not sure what her end game was here, but for the moment, I was going to enjoy it on my terms, and no more games. I had confessed my sins and stated my intention to continue and it was now in the open. No more hiding in plain sight. Now it would just be in plain sight.