Moving On 10: Finale - Maintenance Day

Story Info
Maintenance - "Thought Provoking and Very Painful."
2.8k words
4.32
11.3k
2
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

Again, on the allotted day for Mr. Broadwood to issue their maintenance no one had much appetite but they all gathered for breakfast none the less at MaMa's.

"I want you to both be very brave today for me and PaPa. I need to tell you both PaPa has altered Mr. Broadwood's instructions, we all three will be naked and he has permission to use any instrument he thinks required and he may punish everywhere except your pussy area, but alas, he can punish mine."

"Awww that's not fair MaMa, wait till PaPa finds out."

"It is under his instructions Lee."

"Now go down to your rooms Mr. Broadwood will be here in less than 1 hour, strip naked and pop your house coats on, and go for a pee Lee."

"I will do the same and join you very soon, do not forget i love you 2 very, very much."

They all had a big hug.

Abi and Lee did as they were told and walked back to their rooms a little quieter than normal.

They both stripped naked, took a quick shower and put their house coats on.

MaMa followed them down, it was 10.46 when they heard the front door knocker and talking, Lee rushed for another pee and just got back when Mr. Brown knocked on the door.

MaMa shouted "Come In," and Mr. Brown introduced Mr. Broadwood.

"Good morning again all."

"Good morning Mr. Broadwood."

"Good morning Mr. Broadwood."

"Good morning Mr. Broadwood Sir."

How uncanny is that he thought as the bottom of Dora flashed through his brain.

"Please all get naked, where have you been taught to put your hands Ma-am?"

"The Master always preferred by the side but absolutely your choice Mr. Broadwood."

"Then by the side it is unless a particular punishment demanded otherwise."

It was a reminder to MaMa she was to have her tits and nipples dealt with during the course of the punishment.

As this is now my second visit, albeit my first visit was a little truncated, i wish to once again reiterate, add instructions and explanations.

"Firstly during the Maintenance i will be addressed as Sir, and Sir only, failure to respect that will result in extras.

I know you have all had Maintenance before, maybe all your lives and probably taken for granted its giving, and accepted it with the love it was given in."

"Let me tell you the very reason why girls and ladies up to a very good age, 70s and maybe even 80s are given regular maintenance."

"Doing wrong earns a spanking, a spanking has many implements, hand, brush, belt, paddle, crop, cane, i could go on but they are all given on the naked flesh."

"They are designed as a quick, stingy, sometimes painful reminder to behave."

"In normal circumstances its a hand spanking to start, this gets the bottom ready for the next chosen implement."

"A lecture and a cry and its all over till the next one."

"For more serious offences it could have a caning involved at the end to give a day or two lasting memory."

"Your Maintenance should be non of the above, its not a punishment, very little chat except instructions, rarely hand spanked first unless under 18 or frail and will not be repeated for some weeks and is designed to hurt and not sting."

"So, what is it?"

Lee put her hand up.

"Yes Lee."

"Mr. Broadwood Sir, when i was home my daddy spanked us all with a maintenance before morning service, so is it Gods way?" she rubbed her pussy a little.

Sir smiled, "No its not Lee but your answer just earned you extras, you will address me as Sir."

"Sorry Sir, really sorry."

"Maintenance is usually given by the HoH, Head of House to the girls ladies in his charge, his brief being, to make it, "Thought Provoking and Painful."

"If a girl earns Extras, at his discretion, they are usually given to the front, tits, nipples inner thighs or pussy lips."

"Wow."

Sir ignored Lee's stupidity.

"On the front means after her back, bottom and legs have already been beaten, a frontal whipping of caning ensure the girl has a few sleepless nights not being comfortable on her back or front.

During these sleepless nights she should think of what she did wrong and how to ensure it did not happen again."

"If you also wonder why you are naked and sometimes in a group, some HoH will give a girl her maintenance in front of her family, again naked so as the girl learns humility which helps her become humble to her parents and in time her husband who will take over the mantle of her HoH."

A good Maintenance session should last no longer than 20 minutes and if no extras earned, down as low as 15 minutes.

"Finally, some girls find the whole experience of being spanked a sexual thrill, to this end i will cane your hands when we have finished to make touching, unpleasant."

Abi and Lee just stared at each other, but then both realised the plan Lee had put in place with the 2 boys later that evening, bottoms, and now tits, allowing.

"I know i have talked longer than i normally will, anyone need a toilet break?"

Abi and Lee's hands shot up and Sir nodded.

MaMa signaled she would like to speak.

"Yes Ma-am."

"Thank you for your explanation, i must say i did not realise most of it, oh and, could i ask if my tits will be caned or belted Sir?"

"Your preference being Ma-am and would you like it private or in front of the girls?"

"Caned i think, but surprise me Sir and i am comfortable with my girls."

They both smiled.

************

"With all the ceremonies over, lets begin Its now 11.30 with me chatting so long"

"Any questions at all, anything, your last chance to speak, good, lets continue."

"We will start with bottom strapping's, get into the position you were in on my last visit but spread out a little bit more for my long swing. You will ALL get 20 welts with the solid belt in batches of 10, keep your feet or you will get extras."

"You may all lay across the table and receive 10 with the senior cane across the fullest part of your bottoms and your sit spot. Ma-am, your count will be 20, as requested by your Master."

"A tally of extras, how and where as follows;"

Your carry over from the last time Ma-am and increased by 10 by the Master is, 30 cane stripes to be divided up and placed on each tit and nipple until the count is 0. Hands will be as i order."

"Yes Sir,"

"Miss Lee, you earned 10 extra to be divided up and placed on each tit and nipple until the count is 0."

+

"The Master has ordered each girl gets 10 to be divided up and placed on each tit and nipple until the count is 0"

So yours goes to 20 Miss Lee and yours is 10 Miss Abi."

"Yes Sir."

"Yes Sir."

Abi put her shakey hand up.

"Yes Miss Abi."

"Please may i have half of Lee's extras?"

"No, but for asking questions when the opportunity had past you have won 10 for yourself.

Hands behind your head, elbows back, back arched and tits out.

Your tits will be belted before we start from the front, tit and nipple combined."

He swapped the thick belt for a more supple one and had the girls stood next to each other.

1 - Thwack, a perfect shot of tit and nipple. Owwww

2 - Thwack, on her tit and nipple, Owwwww

5 - Thwack, 6 - Thwack Nooooooo please.

Sir placed the last 4 quickly.

She took them well but cried hard.

"Bend over all, knees or ankles gripped."

He changed back belt for the solid one with a leather handle.

"Grip tight Miss Lee, it with be like an electric shock and they will be placed with speed and accuracy, it will help if you count like this, 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 so should be over in 10 seconds and will take your mind from the next welt."

"Thank you Sir."

Whoosh Crack, 1 and 2 Whoosh Crack, and 3 and 4 Whoosh Crack and 9 and 10 Whoosh Crack, "Keep down Miss Lee but you are allowed to rub."

Lee was pretty distraught and hoped her jumping from foot to foot did not count as extras.

"Grip tight Miss Abi, they will be placed with speed and accuracy as Lee's, it will help if you count like this, 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 so should be over in 10 seconds and will take your mind from the next welt."

"Thank's Sir."

Whoosh Crack, 1 and 2 Whoosh Crack, and 6 and 7 Whoosh Crack and 9 and 10 Whoosh Crack, "Keep down Miss Abi but you are allowed to rub."

"Grip tight Ma-am, i repeat these with be like an electric shock and they will be placed with speed and accuracy, it will help if you count like this, 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 so should be over in 10 seconds and will take your mind from the next welt."

"Thank you Sir."

Whoosh Crack, 1 and 2 Whoosh Crack, and 3 and 4 Whoosh Crack and 6 and 7 Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack and 9 and 10 Whoosh Crack "Keep down Ma-am but you are allowed to rub."

"Grip Miss Lee, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack.

"You may stand and rub and move to the table."

She nodded could not speak for rubbing and crying, her yells were heard in the kitchen sh found out later.

The same sequence for Miss Abi and Ma-am, whose wight of stroke was increased as per orders of the Master.

He gave them a break as he swapped belts for Lea's extras.

"Miss Lee, hands behind your head back arched and tits out."

She was a good girl, she had already put her hands behind her head.

She got exactly the same as Miss Abi,10 tit and nipple whacks bringing even more screams.

Sir changed his belt for his whippy cane.

"Please prepare Ma-am and watch what to do girls it will be your turns soon enough"

MaMa although still rubbing her bottom and wiping her eyes placed a hand under each tit and pushed it up so her nipples were high.

Sir gave his cane a few practice whoosh's.

Then, from the side, 1 -2 -3 -4 -5 -6 -7 -8 -9 -10 whippy stokes on her right tits and nipples.

Same on her left the 5 on each from the front.

Mama was very brave but still screamed and bawled.

"Miss Lee," From the side 1 -2 -3 -4 -5 on her right tit and nipple, from the other side. 1 -2 -3 -4 -5 on her left one

"Miss Abi," From the side 1 -2 -3 -4 -5 on her right tit and nipple, from the other side. 1 -2 -3 -4 -5 on her left one

Again, howls and screams but both girls held their small tits up well.

"Well done ladies you would not get any harder off me but your Master will choose if you will get them again and how many."

"All select a space on the table you will be caned in 5s."

MaMa climbed up first and the 2 girls laid next to each other at the opposite end of the table so they entwined and held hands.

Prepare Ma-am; tap, tap, tap, tap, WHOOSH CRRRRRACK - OWWWWWWWWWWW

tap, tap, tap, tap, WHOOSH CRRRRRACK - AGHHHHHHH

tap, tap, tap, tap, WHOOSH CRRRRRACK - NOOOOOOOO

tap, tap, tap, tap, WHOOSH CRRRRRACK - AGHHHHHHHH

tap, tap, tap, tap, WHOOSH CRRRRRACK - OWWWWWWWWWWW

Miss Lee; tap, tap, tap, tap, WHOOSH CRRRRRACK - OUCHHHHHHHHHHH Abi rose off the table as a thick stripe bruised and rose above her bottom before the next, tap, tap, tap, tap, WHOOSH CRRRRRACK - OWWWWWWWWWWW

Miss Abi; tap, tap, tap, tap, WHOOSH CRRRRRACK - YIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS tap, tap, tap, tap, WHOOSH CRRRRRACK - OWWWWWWWWWWW Noooooooooo

Same results as Lee, massive bruising and a slight cut.

Prepare Ma-am; tap, tap, tap, tap, WHOOSH CRRRRRACK - OWWWWWWWWWWW

tap, tap, tap, tap, WHOOSH CRRRRRACK - AGHHHHHHH

tap, tap, tap, tap, WHOOSH CRRRRRACK - NOOOOOOOO

tap, tap, tap, tap, WHOOSH CRRRRRACK - AGHHHHHHHH

tap, tap, tap, tap, WHOOSH CRRRRRACK - OWWWWWWWWWWW

"You may all compose and step down from the table."

Abi's hand went up as her elbow rested on the table.

"Yes Miss Abi?"

"May i speak Sir," she mumbled between sobs and tears.

"Yes you may."

"I was only given 2 stripes Sir."

Mr. Broadwood smiled, "Once you are down i will explain."

He let them all settle, stood to attention, all still sobbing and odd cry and sniff.

"Come her Miss Lee and bend forward." They all thought she would be spanked.Look at the deep bruises's on Miss Lee's bottom, as he touched she jumped forward.

"Sorry Sir," Her nipples sprung to life thinking they would be getting 5 straps each.

"That's fine littleone, i mean Miss Abi, get up and look at Miss Abi's bottom, spin round and bend please."

Miss Abi also did as she was told.

"Back in line girls."

I will allow you all to freshen up and back here in 10 minutes for a chat, keep naked.

They all went in to Miss Abi's bathroom, had a Pee in turn and washed their faces and put a cool flannel and went back to see Mr. Broadwood.

He noticed all their nipples perked.

"You all have one element to come, but that will be right at the end and its your hands caned, they all put their heads down and nodded.

"The reason i stopped the caning, and you only got 10 Ma-am was simple, the senior cane whilst severe, is acceptable to grown ups bottom, is far too severe for young girls bottoms so i have called the canning complete, i hope you all agree with that and as such would be recorded as complete," again all nodded.

"On another matter, Maintenance is supposed to be swift and to the point i feel it unfair to make you all suffer more just waiting for your turn to come for the next element.

On my next visit we will all still be together, its good to have chaperones, specially the younger ones," MaMa nodded and raised a smile, and you two girls will each take a piece of paper from my hand numbered 1 - 2 and that will be your order. Ma-am you will always follow last."

He picked up his whippy cane, hands out girls, we don't want you getting any pleasures from your maintenance do we?"

"No Sir."

All stretched out their hands, "Not you Ma-am, i would not be so bold as to dictate your actions, but you may need to hold out the girls hands."

3 on each, he stood to the side of Miss Lee, MaMa knew the pain of a hand caning so held her hand under Lees, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, "awwwwwww kin hell." It was ignored.

Both girls took their 3 on each hand, on their fingers, and both cried.

"Would you like to deal with it or me Ma-am?"

"You may Sir."

He sat on a dining chair and called Miss Lee over and patted his knee.

As she went over, he slapped the tops of her legs, hard.

"I will not tolerate young girls using bad language.

She got a swift, very hard spanking and was soon back into tears.

"May i recommend after your lunch Ma-am her mouth is washed out with soap and water."

"Yes Sir."

"And perhaps Miss Abi she could have a couple of bedtime spankings?"

"Yes Sir, of course."

Mr. Broadwood packed up his back shook hands with MaMa and hugged the 2 girls, Lee managed a kiss on his cheek as he cuddled her, she whispered in his ear, "thank you, love you Mr. Broadwood Sir."

************

Mr. Broadwood made a dozen or more visits to the house and was always a complete gentleman and never ever made a pass or touched any private parts he was not punishing.

PaPa sold his business 2 years later and retired, he enjoyed his riding and home and land. He also made sure a tanning was given as a warning, or a leathering for a punishment and the girls monthly maintenance.

MaMa still enjoyed her girls and then her Master's return.

Abi and Lee were still dedicated friends and enjoyed all the trappings of the big house, gardens, land, oh, and Ben and Tom.

Was it mentioned their life changing visit after the annual Leeds City Christmas Ball, that year?

If you enjoyed the adventures of Abi and Lee, keep a look out for a new series coming soon, 4 years on, "Under New Management".

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers