All Comments on 'Moving on'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good to have another story from you! Good premise here, had a few ups and downs in terms of enjoyment but overall a great addition to your library. I felt the ending was very sudden and not very impactful but aside from that, an excellent work. Thanks for writing :)

paninatorpaninatoralmost 2 years ago

fuck yes, need more. Was worried we wouldnt get more of your work. Hopefully we see even more caught humiliation like this.

sloopbsloopbalmost 2 years ago

A good story. I adore the way you develop Elizabeth's need for humiliation like a junkie's craving for drugs grows with every high.

Hope to see more great tales soon.

Stevewu609Stevewu609almost 2 years ago

Love your stories!! I love how much of the humiliation in your stories comes from the girl’s own decisions and isn’t completely forced on her against her wishes. I do like some external pressure to help, but I like when it’s mostly a result of an internal desire. You do a great job of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story overall, but I have to say that the radio interview portion was top-tier

tmf0920tmf0920almost 2 years ago

It's the best story ever!

The scene where she takes off her wig and shows her baldness is fantastic. Especially as Stevewoo609 said, I really like that she did all of this voluntarily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you, I loved this story!

111Alexander111111Alexander111almost 2 years ago

It's missing something!

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

Holy Toledo. Completely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's curious that you have chosen this theme. A famous that doesn't want to be famous anymore and ends up being more famous for the wrong reasons. I cannot say I understand her reasoning because I've never been a child star in a sitcom, so she may be right.

-Onkana

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...