All Comments on 'Moving On: Alexia Ch. 07'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great storyline, fantastic characters...a whole different world.

I love the world you have created and the tribes and characters so well described. Please continue your creative writing and keep surprising us with with your inventive plots and very believable people!

jazz1190jazz1190about 6 years ago

I quite enjoyed theses stories that goes along with all the other stores. And I'm glad you're still keep going. I don't mind reading series of stories that are really good.

I can truly say you are a great writer. Sometimes we go through a different seasons where we love something so much, that we fall out of love with it sometimes . And writing is your passion so don't ever start writing you have a passion and ability to use words to make them tell a story visually mentally and emotionally.

Yor took a break it's okay to do that but never forget what gives you happiness and what gives you pleasure to do, outside of working a nine-to-five job.I understand a little bit how you feel. I really enjoy cooking and baking but since I've been working 3rd Shift the whole cooking/ baking aspect i'm kind of falling out of love with but I refuse to make that stop me from doing something I truly enjoy doing.

So I'm glad you're back in the swing of things and never stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good job.

Enjoyed it. Can't wait for new story.

Fefe1969Fefe1969about 6 years ago
It ended too soon

I'm glad you kept going. Congrats on another winner.

willieonewillieoneabout 6 years ago
Thank you

I enjoy all your stories and this one was just as awesome and now I look forward to your next amazing tale. Take your time we will be here when you are ready to post it.

RheamistressRheamistressabout 6 years ago

What a way to spend an early Sunday morning. Coffee in hand, the sun finally coming through the fog. IR2R... you have done it again. Wrapping up all the ends with the beginnings of two new story lines. I still see a third one in the works as well.. Keep that imagination going. And if you run out of ideas? I got a few for you. Much love and respect to you.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsabout 6 years ago
Finally an ending....

I am happy that you are able to overcome your pain and things that haunted you, truly. I am glad for the more frequent chapters as well.

Some constructive criticism, some parts of the story seemed rushed. Also, please find someone to proof read your work, as the spelling and grammar errors are close to atrocious. Very difficult to read in places. Yet your gift as a storyteller should continue to be developed, happy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved It

I really liked this addition to the series. I can't wait for still waters and I would really love to see if you can do something with Randellum's and Akeemo's offspring like you alluded to at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love

Love this story. This Story is truly a testament to the trials of life that shapes us into the strong young men and women we are destined to be. Glad u’re back with us. Good luck and love ya.V

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1297 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

SIMILAR Stories