Moving on Even Further

Story Info
Alun takes charge in the solicitor's office.
10.5k words
4.63
7.7k
5
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
492 Followers

Reading notes: This is a stand alone story, but it follows on from my already published work, 'Moving On.' I recently received a very complimentary email from a follower who had read and enjoyed the original story. He asked if it would be possible to learn about what Alun got up to following the death of his beloved Aunty Joanne. I have written this new chapter in response to that request. As in all of my stories, all sex is consensual and indulged in by people aged 18 or over. The events described below begin immediately after the ending of the original story. Please consider leaving a comment, and possibly awarding it a score. All authors appreciate feedback. Thank you.

"Walter, Pamela, you've heard Aunty Joanne's last instruction," I said, "what are you both waiting for? Let's get fluffing and fucking!"

The zip on my trousers was already down. I stood up and leaned against the table in the briefing room, my legs slightly apart. Walter Phillips got onto his knees and reached into my trousers. He slid his hand inside my pants and freed my cock, which began to thicken. Pulling it out he opened his mouth and enveloped my rapidly hardening member.

"Come on Pam!" I said in a voice that allowed no doubts as to my intentions, "get your knickers off and get those tits out. Auntie Joanne said you were taking her place. Well your place is on the end of my cock!"

Pamela Jackson stood up. She took off her suit jacket and laid it on the briefing room table. She winked at me and licked her scarlet lips in what can only be described as a disgustingly filthy manner.

"I like a man who knows what he wants," she purred. "Will you help me with these buttons, please? Walter, sit on that chair, and don't move. Alun and I will see to you later."

Walter did as he was told, and I was reminded of Auntie Joanne's words in the letter she had written to me, which Pamela had so recently read out. I reached for her blouse and began unbuttoning it.

"Get your knickers off!" I growled.

"What knickers?" teased Pamela. "I knew what was going to happen this morning, remember? I guess I just forgot to put any on when I got dressed for this interview!"

She shrugged off her blouse and with some difficulty, tugged her skirt up until it bunched around her waist. My eyes feasted on her black stockings and her creamy white thighs. She was indeed, not wearing any knickers, and her smooth, shaved cunt glistened with her juice. I grinned at her.

"Bra. Off. Now." I said mock-sternly and Pamela reached behind her and popped the clasp. She shrugged her shoulders and the bra straps tumbled down. I reached out and yanked her bra off.

I'd always been fascinated by Pamela's tits, which until now I had only ever seen underneath one of her crisp white blouses. Now my eyes feasted on them. They sat high up on her chest, and were conical in shape, ending in the longest, thickest nipples I had ever seen. Both her areolae had been pierced and sported a thick gold bar whilst from her nipples themselves hung two dainty gold hoops. It was one of the most erotic sights that I'd seen in a long time. I licked my lips.

Keeping a steady eye contact with me, Pamela clambered onto the briefing room table. She knelt on it and opened her legs.

"I like it doggy fashion," she informed me. "You're the boss now, Alun. Come and show me how my new boss likes to fuck."

My cock was sticking out proudly from my trousers, but apart from that I was fully clothed. No matter. I pulled Pamela towards me and lined up my rampant cock between her legs. I eased myself forward and felt my mushroom head slide in easily between her well lubricated lips.

"Oh fuck!" Pamela moaned weakly, "that feels so good, Alun. Joanne told me how you filled and stretched her. Please get that cock all the way in, I need filling and stretching too!"

Ever since my Aunty Joanne caught me wanking whilst thinking about fucking her all those years ago, I've had a thing for 'the older woman'. I had no idea how old Pamela was, but she was certainly older than me, and her cunt was as tight as a mouse's ear hole. I felt my cock squeeze into her cunt canal, and we both moaned with pleasure.

I started to saw in and out of her, and Pamela applied some pressure on my cock by squeezing and clamping down on my shaft. Aunty Joanne had been dead for three weeks, and in that time, I'd been much too upset to do anything about my cock and balls. With the result, I knew that I'd struggle to last any time at all, given the length of time since I'd last cum, coupled with the delicious tightness of Pamela Jackson's cunt.

I was in a rhythm now. Pamela's cunt was deliciously tight, even though she was dripping wet. She whimpered as I slammed my cock deep into her.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned hoarsely, "that feels so good, Alun. Mmm! Yes! Oh, lord, I'm cumming!"Yes!YES!! Y-EEE-SSS!"

Her squirt splattered onto the briefing room table with a sound like ripping fabric. The air stank of cunt and it only served to drive me on even more frantically. Releasing my grip on her hips, I leaned forward and grabbed Pamela's gorgeous tits.

Her nipples, already hard thanks to their duel piercings, were sticking out like tent pegs. I tugged gently on the golden hoops and Pamela howled like a wolf.

I felt like I'd been on the edge for ages. Then my balls sent a signal to my brain. They were ready to unload. I felt them twitch and contract, and then I grunted as my first jet of cum raced down the length of my shaft and exploded into Pamela's cunt.

She moaned softly, as several more spurts filled her up, mingling with her own juices as she experienced another orgasm. I continued to fuck her until my cock, exhausted by its efforts, started to shrivel, and eventually it plopped out of her.

I sank back into the chair I had recently vacated, and tried to get my breath back. Whilst I was still gasping for air, Walter got up from his own chair and knelt in front of me. Taking my limp cock between his thumb and forefinger, he slipped it into his mouth and started to clean me up.

Memories of fucking Auntie Joanne whilst Uncle Graham watched us, and then cleaning first me, then his Hot Wife up flooded back into my mind, and my eyes filled with tears. How I missed the two people who had adopted me as a child, and subsequently educated and cared for me before, when I turned eighteen, introducing me to their lifestyle and making a man of me.

And their deaths hadn't prevented their still having an influence on me and my lifestyle. Neither of them was around any more, but they had succeeded in providing me with what so far had proved adequate replacements.

Walter, it seemed, was as submissive as Uncle Graham had been, and in Pamela, Aunty Joanne had provided another mature woman for me to fuck. I looked over at her.

She was sitting up on the briefing room table, her legs apart, watching Walter clean up the mixture of cum and cunt cream that coated my cock. I noticed that the cum I'd just shot into her was beginning to leak out of her.

"That'll do, Walter," I said gratefully. "Pamela's leaking and she's made enough of a mess on the table. We don't want cum stains on the carpet too. Go and clean her up."

Walter looked at me gratefully.

"Thanks, Alun, " he muttered, licking his lips. Pamela winked at me and blew me a kiss as Walter got in between her thighs and began eating his cream pie.

She wrapped her legs around his shoulders and pulled him in deeper.

"Get every drop out, you cum loving slut," she instructed, winking at me and playing with her nipples in a very provocative manner.

As I've noted previously, I hadn't had sex in about three weeks, following Aunty Joanne's death. Despite only a few minutes having elapsed since I'd fucked Pamela, I felt myself getting hard again.

"Oh my god," I thought to myself, "how the hell are we ever going to get any work done in this office in the future? I can't wait to fuck Pamela again. And if Walter is Uncle Graham's replacement, he's going to need regular fucking too. I need to get a grip on this situation."

I stood up and tucked my semi hard cock away.

"I'll be back in a minute," I muttered. "Don't go anywhere. We need to talk."

I went out of the briefing room, making sure that the door was firmly closed behind me. I went along the corridor and back down the stairs to the reception area.

Jill, the firm's receptionist was busy talking on the phone.

"No, Mrs. Adams," she said into the receiver, looking at me and rolling her eyeballs, "as I mentioned, we can handle your divorce, and the sale of your family home. But we can't do it over the phone."

She paused, then spoke again.

"Yes, I'd be happy to do that for you. When would suit you best?"

Another pause.

"This afternoon? Let me see."

Jill clicked a few buttons on the keyboard in front of her.

"Mrs Adams? How does half past three sound? Yes, this afternoon. That's fine. We'll see you then. Goodbye, and thank you for choosing Thomas and Phillips to represent you."

She put the phone down and smiled at me.

"All done, Mr. Pritchard?" she asked brightly. "Did you drive here, or would you like me to ring for a taxi to take you home?"

"I'm not going anywhere, Jill," I said slowly. "I work here, remember? Now I may have been away from the office for a while, but that was because my mother, well my adoption mother actually, has sadly passed away. But we buried her yesterday, and now I need to get back in the saddle, so to speak."

"Things are going to have to change around here, Jill," I continued. "What's booked in for the rest of the morning?"

Jill pressed more buttons and consulted her screen.

"Um... let me see," she said softly, almost as if she was talking to herself. "Yes. Here we go. Walter is due in court this afternoon. An uncontested divorce case. He'll be in and out, probably. Just as well. That Mrs. Adams is coming in at half three."

"I'll see her," I said, taking out my phone and entering the appointment on my calendar. "I take it we don't have any details yet?"

Jill shook her head.

"Only what she's just told me on the phone," she replied. "She is divorcing her husband, who has been playing away, she said. He's moved out and she wants to sell the house and move on The mortgage is paid up and they've agreed to sell and split the proceeds. She wants us to act for her in both the divorce and the conveyancing. She's already found somewhere else to buy. One of the new houses on that new housing estate down at the bottom end of town."

I thought for a moment and then made up my mind.

"Can you stay on a bit later this evening, Jill?" I asked. "I'm going to call a staff meeting, and I want you to be there, if you don"t mind?"

"Me? In a staff meeting? Of course I'll stay on, Mr Pritchard. But I have to warn you. My shorthand isn't up to much. I haven't taken the minutes of a meeting in years!"

I winked at her.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked. "You're not coming to the meeting to take the minutes. You're going to be there to help discuss where this firm is going. We can't carry on with just Walter and me as the only solicitors here. We're going to have to take on some new blood, or we'll not be able to cope."

I winked at her, amused at her astonishment.

"We're in the briefing room," I told her. "Coffee for three would be nice in about twenty minutes. Could you organise that?"

"Ye...yes, of course, Mr. Pritchard," Jill stammered. "Um... coffee for three in the briefing room in twenty minutes. Anything else I can do for you?"

"Yes, there is, actually," I said, putting on a serious face to match my stern tone of voice.

"Yes, Mr Pritchard?"

"Stop all this formal crap," I growled, before breaking out into a grin. "I'm still the same Alun who worked here whilst my Aunt and Uncle were both still alive. They're gone, I'm not. If you want to keep your job here, you call me Alun, just as you used to. 'Mr. Pritchard' makes me feel about sixty years old! From now on, we're all going to be on first name terms. Understood?"

Jill giggled.

"Understood, Alun," she said warmly. "Welcome back. We've, that is, I've missed you!"

"Coffee. Twenty minutes," I said pointing at the clock on the wall. "I have to get back to the briefing room. We'll have our coffee there."

A plan was forming in my mind, and I had to run it past Walter and Pamela. Not that I needed their permission. Thanks to Aunty Joanne, I was now the senior partner in the firm. But given what had just happened, I thought it best to keep them both onside.

I went back into the briefing room. Pamela had changed positions. She'd made Walter lie on the briefing room table and she was now riding his face, her tits bouncing nicely as she squirmed back and fore.

"Where the hell have you been?" she demanded. "I was hoping for more of your gorgeous cock!"

I grinned.

"Do we actually do any work here any more?" I asked. "Things are going to have to change around here. I was just informing Jill of exactly that. Oh, and if I was you, Pamela, I'd put your tits away. Jill's bringing coffee in about ten minutes!"

Pamela reluctantly climbed off Walter's face, reaching for her discarded bra at the same time. He sat up, his face red and sweaty. He licked his lips and winked at Pamela.

"I needed that," he said gruffly. "I'm available tonight, if you and Theresa want to play?"

"You're on," replied Pamela, grinning at my look of incomprehension. "Come on, Alun, keep up! Theresa's my live-in bitch. We fuck each other, and we've both fucked Walter in the past. You're welcome to join the party if you like? Theresa bought a delicious new strap-on this past weekend. It's long, thick and ribbed. She fucked me with it last night. I can't wait to peg Walter with it!"

"I'll consider it," I promised, "but we really need to sort out the situation here. I'm back full time, but with Uncle Graham gone, there's only Walter and me to do all the legal work here. I have thought of a solution, and I want to discuss it with you."

I broke off as there was a knock on the door. Jill came in with a caffitiere of coffee and three mugs. She'd brought milk, sugar and a packet of Hobnob biscuits on the tray too.

"Your coffee, Mr. Pritchard," she said politely. "Oops! Sorry! I meant 'Alun' of course."

Pamela looked up at her sharply. I came to Jill's defence.

"Now, Pamela, get off your high horse," I said firmly. "Jill is a valued member of staff. We're dispensing with all of this formal shit immediately. As head of this firm, my first instruction is that we're all on first name terms. Is that clear?"

I smiled as a chorus of "Yes, Alun" came from all three of them.

"Thanks, Jill," I smiled. "I'll let Walter and Pamela know what we discussed earlier. See you at the staff meeting this afternoon."

As Jill closed the door behind her, I turned to face Pamela and Walter.

"What did you discuss with Jill?" asked Walter suspiciously. Pamela meanwhile was rooting around in her voluminous shoulder bag.

"Ah! There it is," she muttered and to my astonishment, she drew out of her bag what looked like a tobacco pipe. Pamela winked at me, slipped the stem into her mouth and sparked up a lighter. Soon she was wreathed in a cloud of sweet smelling smoke.

"I know it's a terrible cliché," she said, "but I always smoke after sex. Does it bother you, Alun?"

I shook my head.

"Not at all," I replied. "In fact, I think you look bloody sexy sucking on that thing. I hope you suck cock as sexily!"

"Why don't you get that lovely cock out again, and I'll give you a demonstration," Pamela teased. "Cock, cunt, arsehole, they're all lovely in my eyes. I love going down on men and women!"

"That'll have to wait," I replied reluctantly. I took a last mouthful of coffee and returned my mug to the tray.

"Walter," I said, "Jill tells me you're in court this afternoon. I've just arranged to see a new client regarding a divorce and to be doing the conveyancing on the sale of her present house and the purchase of a new one."

"I know what you're saying, Alun," replied Walter. "When you first started here, Graham and I were already discussing employing another solicitor. We would have been four then, but Graham died suddenly as you know. Joanne was devastated and business here stagnated. You were finding your feet as a newly qualified solicitor, so I took on most of the work."

"I'm not complaining, mind you," he continued. "And now you are back full time, we should be able to cope. But I agree. We should think of bringing someone else in."

I looked at Pamela.

"You're the office manager, Pamela," I said. "What's your take on this?"

Pamela thought for a few seconds, puffing gently on her pipe.

"We can afford another solicitor easily," she began, "but what do you think about this? You and Walter continue with the real legal stuff, and we employ a couple of paralegals. They can do all the spade work for conveyancing and that. You know, searches, land registry etc. It's a requirement before anyone can buy or sell a house, but I don't think you need a law degree to do such routine work."

I grinned at her.

"Pamela, you're a genius!" I said. "That's exactly what I was thinking! Two paralegals to do the routine spade work, and then present the almost complete file to either Walter or myself for final approval. Agreed, Walter?"

"I think it's a great solution," Walter replied enthusiastically. "Now all we need to do is find two suitable people."

"One person," I said smiling. "I think Jill is wasted on reception. She's clever, efficient and a quick learner. I'm considering offering one of the jobs to her."

"I have no objection to Jill coming on board," Pamela said, "but there are a couple of problems if she does. One. We'll need a new receptionist. And two, are you going to tell her about our set up here? I thought you only fucked older women!"

I grinned at Pamela.

"A new receptionist is the least of our problems," I told her. "I have Jill's replacement in mind. I'll phone this person tonight and let you know in the morning. As for problem number two? Let's ease Jill in slowly, shall we? I'm certainly not going to stop the arrangement my Aunty Joanne set up. So don't worry, Pamela. I still will be fucking you regularly!"

"And you, too, Walter," I added, just in case he felt left out. "As for Jill, as I said, she's not stupid. She'll catch on sooner rather than later. If she wants to join in, so be it, but if she chooses not to, we'll all respect her decision. Are we agreed?"

Pamela and Walter looked at each other. They both had huge grins on their faces.

"Agreed!" they said in unison.

My initial meeting with the new client, Mrs. Adams went well. The divorce would be no problem, as her husband, already shacked up with his new lover, readily admitted committing adultery. They had both agreed to sell their house, and as the mortgage had been paid off, proceeds from the sale could be split equally. Mrs. Adams had put down a deposit on a new house that was being built as part of a new housing estate in the town. There was no chain, obviously, so everything appeared to be very straightforward. She left quite satisfied, and I was in plenty of time for the staff meeting at four o'clock.

Pamela, Walter and I welcomed Jill into the briefing room, and I explained what we had decided to do. Jill raised her eyebrows at the sight of Pamela smoking a pipe, but she made no mention of the fact, and sat down demurely when invited to do so.

She seemed confused at first, then excited, when Walter explained that we were considering appointing her as a paralegal. Then she raised some objections about not being able to do the job as well as being on the reception desk.

Pamela, as office manager, explained that we would be employing a new receptionist, and that in all of our opinions, Jill would be able to do the tasks required of a paralegal easily.

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
492 Followers