Moving on Even Further

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill blushed as Pamela listed her qualities.

"You're well spoken, polite and you have a quick, organised way of working," she said. "We are going to get two people in to do this sort of work. If we didn't believe you could do it, we wouldn't be offering the position to you. We think you can, so that's why you are being given the first chance. Come on, Jill. We all know and like you, as well as appreciating your abilities. What do you say?"

Jill sat silently for a few moments. Then she looked up and smiled at us all.

"Thank you," she said sincerely. "I'd love to try and do this. I'm so flattered that you think I'm capable. I only hope that I'll be as good at it as the other person you're going to employ. Who is it? Do I know them?"

We had to admit that we didn't yet know who the other paralegal was going to be.

"But we'll put our heads together and sort something out as quickly as we can," I assured Jill. "Unless, of course, anyone here thinks that they know of a suitable candidate?"

There was silence as everybody racked their brains to see if they could come up with a name of someone who could join our firm as a paralegal. Pamela eventually cleared her throat and spoke up.

"I don't know if this is appropriate," she began, looking intently at the briefing room table. We soon understood why. She was too embarrassed to look anyone in the eye.

"I know you're not going to believe this," she began, "but before she dropped out of university, part of Theresa's degree was in law. She'll have to tone down the way she dresses, if we consider her, and hide the more explicit of her tattoos, but I would like to propose that we interview her at least. She's pretty clever, you know, and I know for a fact that she hates working on the check-out in our local Tesco supermarket."

I'd never even known of Theresa's existence until Pamela mentioned her earlier today. I wondered how we would all cope working with a submissive lesbian? I certainly wasn't willing to give up fucking Pamela so soon after I'd started, just because her live-in lover worked here too. I was about to make this point, when I remembered that Jill didn't have a clue about the instructions Aunty Joanne had left for Pamela and Walter. I looked at my junior partner and my office manager, and raised my eyebrows.

"Yes I know," Pamela eventually raised her eyes and looked at me defiantly.

"Look," she continued, "this is twenty twenty three. Lesbianism is not frowned upon and kept in the closet like it used to be. And anyway, Theresa'll be here to work, not to fuck!"

Jill giggled, and put her hand to her mouth, blushing furiously.

"I'm sorry," she said much too loudly. "I mean it's none of my business what goes on in this briefing room, but perhaps you should all know that any raised voices, or wolf-like howls," (she looked pointedly at Pamela at this point) "can clearly be heard from the receptionist's desk!"

"And," she continued defiantly, " you weren't smoking when I brought the coffee in earlier, Mrs. Jackson. Oh, sorry. Pamela, I meant. But anyway, the room stank of cum and cunt. I have a highly developed sense of smell, you see!"

Jill stopped talking, and there was a deafening silence in the room.

"How long have you known?" Walter asked eventually.

"Not long after I started here, Mr Thomas came out of his office with Mrs. Thomas, who'd popped in to see him," Jill replied. "It was obvious that they'd had sex. Mrs. Thomas smelled of wet cunt and Mr. Thomas's face was shiny and smelled exactly the same. She'd obviously been sitting on his face!"

Jill couldn't have known that Uncle Graham didn't fuck Aunty Joanne. She was already a Hot Wife, and he was her cuckold. She'd probably been with one of the many boy friends she'd had before she and I became lovers, and had popped into the office, as Jill put it, to give Uncle Graham a nice fresh cream pie.

I looked at Walter, who shrugged, and at Pamela, who licked the stem of her pipe in a most disgustingly erotic way.

"Well she's passed the first test anyway," Walter said with a grin. "She's discrete, and knows how to keep a secret!"

"Oh fuck it!" I said, making up my mind there and then. "If Jill is going to work closely with all of us, she needs to know what's what. I propose we give her a history lesson about what's gone on in this firm since I joined it. No-one has done anything illegal. Once Jill has all the facts, she can make her own mind up about the situation here. Agreed?"

Both Walter and Pamela nodded silently, and so for the next hour or so, between us, we filled Jill in with the details of the relationship I'd had with Uncle Graham and Aunty Joanne. Walter re-read Aunty Joanne's will, having first obtained my consent to do so, and Pamela passed over the letter that she'd read to me earlier that morning.

Jill read it silently, and smiled as she passed it back to Pamela.

"As Alun has said," she began in a quiet, determined voice, "nobody has done anything illegal. I'm perfectly happy to carry on here tomorrow, just like I've been doing ever since Mr.Thomas and you, Walter, interviewed me for the receptionist's position. Now I suppose it's my turn to let you in on a secret that I've been keeping about myself."

Walter, Pamela and I were spellbound.

"What the fuck have I done here?" I remember thinking to myself. "By 'coming out' to Jill, had we all opened the kink version of Pandora's box?" I thought to myself.

"You all know me as Ms. Jill Andrews," she began. "I'm single and I don't appear to have a boyfriend. Or a girlfriend, come to that," she added cheekily, looking at Pamela and winking.

"I do, in fact, have a boyfriend." She stopped talking, and took a deep breath.

"Or to be more accurate, until last weekend, I used to have a boyfriend. Haydn was, up until Saturday night, my boyfriend, my lover and my Daddy. He's sixty two, so he's nearly forty years older than me. Alun's not the only one who has a thing for older lovers!"

"Why did you say that this Haydn was your boyfriend up till Saturday night?" Pamela was as intrigued as Walter and I were, but she was the only one confident enough to ask the question.

Jill didn't seem thrown by the question at all. She smiled and answered,

"I needed to be fucked on Saturday night. I let Haydn play with my tits first, because he loves to suckle. Then when I got his cock out, it didn't want to respond. I put it in my mouth and sucked him for all I was worth. No response. Now I know that many men of a certain age take time to get it up sometimes, but this was the third or fourth time this has happened recently. I made Haydn go down on me, because I was so in need of an orgasm, but he's never been much good at cunt worship. So I blew him out of the water. Ended it. I went home and gave myself an O with my rabbit. So, I'm in the market for a new Daddy now."

With that, she looked meaningfully at Walter, who winked at her.

"I prefer the submissive role," he admitted, "but I'm not averse to fucking a pretty girl. I need to be spanked usually before I get hard. Would that be a problem?"

"Don't be ridiculous, Walter," giggled Jill. "If there's a nice hard cock waiting for me at the end, I'll spank your arse till it glows!"

Time was getting on, and I decided that we'd covered a lot of ground in this very useful staff meeting.

"Right," I said purposefully, "I think it's time we all went home. Pamela, you tell Theresa to present herself tomorrow for an interview. Walter and I will do it. Jill, you'll have to carry on in reception until I've spoken to your replacement. Walter, I want you to arrange a day release for Jill, and possibly Theresa too. We'll have another staff meeting at four o'clock tomorrow afternoon. Now everybody, bugger off home!"

Pamela asked if she could have a word with me, and when Walter and Jill had gone, I sat back down and looked at her questioningly.

"I don't want to push myself in where I'm not wanted, Alun," she began, "but Joanne specifically stated that she was nominating me to take her place. I thought you enjoyed fucking me?"

I was about to confirm that I had indeed really enjoyed having sex with Pamela, but she carried on talking as if she hadn't realised that I was about to speak.

"I do like to dominate Theresa," she admitted, "but I guess that you'd call me a switch. I can be very strict with women, but I prefer being the bottom when I'm with a man. I'm like Walter in that respect. I do like having my arse warmed up with a good spanking before I get fucked. Are we going to carry on as lovers, or should I just be content with strapping on and fucking Theresa?"

"Don't worry, Pamela," I reassured her. "I can't promise a daily fuck, but you will be required to suck my cock, and to spread your legs when I want a cunt to fuck," I reassured her.

Pamela grinned.

"And you don't mind me smoking?" she asked. "I know Joanne hated what she called my 'filthy habit.' I'll only smoke at home if it bothers you."

"Not at all," I replied. "In fact, I found watching you smoke very stimulating. If I wasn't in such a rush to get home to contact Jill's possible replacement, I'd have you over my knee in an instant, so that I could spank you before I fucked you!"

Pamela chuckled. She picked up her bag and slipped her pipe between her lips once more. Puffing on it gently, she winked at me and waved.

"Goodnight," she said, her pipe waggling in her mouth as she spoke. "See you in the morning."

And with that, I was alone in the offices of Thomas and Walters (Solicitors). I sent up a silent 'thank you' prayer to Auntie Joanne, for having arranged all this, so that I could continue in the way she and I had carried on.

A thought struck me as I was walking back to my car. It had been my intention to get home and phone the person I had in mind, to ask if a receptionist's job at Thomas and Walters (Solicitors) held any attraction. But then it suddenly occurred to me that the personal touch, and a face-to-face enquiry would be much more friendly, and could possibly mean the difference between acceptance and rejection. So instead of driving home when I got back to my car, I headed in the opposite direction, towards the big city, and the sight of my old Alma Mater, where, a few years ago now, I'd studied law and qualified for a job in Uncle Graham's firm.

The roads were relatively quiet, as I'd missed the rush hour, so my journey took less than an hour. As I pulled up outside the familiar front door in the quiet back street, dusk had already fallen, so that the curtains in the front room of the house I was visiting were already closed. A light shone through the curtains though, so I knew the person that I'd come to see was definitely home.

Opening the front garden gate, which still squeaked dreadfully, I walked up the short path to the front door. Suddenly, I felt rather nervous, just as I had done all those years ago when I first came to University.

Telling myself not to be stupid, I pressed the doorbell and heard the sound of ringing in the hallway. Through the frosted glass of the front door, I saw a square of light in the hallway, as the front room door was opened. Then the light in the hallway went on, and seconds later, the front door opened.

"Yes?" came the familiar voice. "What do you want, calling at this late..."

The voice broke off as the lady who had answered the door looked up at me, and recognised me.

"Alun?" she said in a shaky voice. "Is that you, my dear boy? Oh, come in! Come in! How are you after the dreadful news? I'm so sorry for your loss. No-one knows as well as I do, how much darling Joanne meant to you."

"Hello, Aunty Olwen," I began, bending down to give her a very chaste kiss on the cheek. As I entered the hall, she stepped aside and then shut the front door. She looked up at me fiercely.

"Call that a kiss?" she demanded, grabbing hold of my jacket lapels and pulling me down to her level. Our lips met and no sooner had we begun to kiss than Olwen's tongue was in my mouth. I sucked on it gently and felt her moan with pleasure. Whilst I had been in university, Uncle Graham and Aunty Joanne had arranged for me to lodge with their good friend, Mrs. Olwen Simpson. We became lovers, with my adoptive parents' blessing. Aunty Olwen, as I soon learned to call her, taught me a great deal about how to satisfy a mature woman.

Eventually, we broke off the kiss, and we both stood in the hallway, gasping for breath.

"Oh, how I've missed you, my darling boy," smiled Olwen warmly. "What brings you back down here? I was so sorry to have missed Joanne's funeral, but when I rang the office to make enquiries about the arrangements, I was told that it was strictly private, according to Joanne's wishes."

She took hold of my hand and led me into the front room. The television programme she had been watching was paused, and Olwen blushed as she moved a very realistic looking rubber cock from the settee where she had obviously been sitting.

"Sit down. Make yourself at home," she fussed. "I've recently discovered this wonderful porn channel. I watch it all the time now. It specialises in showing clips of Hot Wives and their boyfriends. Sometimes you get a glimpse of a cuckold being made to watch whilst his Hot Wife is being seen to. It brings back so many happy memories!"

I grinned. Aunty Olwen had been an occasional lover of Aunty Joanne after her husband and cuckold died. They would fuck in front of Uncle Graham, who would then gladly clean up both women after they'd finished. Except, according to Aunty Olwen, she and Aunty Joanne didn't 'fuck'.

Aunty Olwen didn't approve of what she termed Aunty Joanne's 'potty mouth.' Thus, what they got up to was either termed 'play' or 'pleasuring.' Once, when I'd referred to my cock, Aunty Olwen had tutted her disapproval and corrected me.

"I prefer the name 'willy' for that bit of you," she said sternly, "and while we're on the subject, despite what Joanne calls them, these are my boobies, this is my foo-foo, and this is my bum."

As she introduced me to each of these body parts, Aunty Olwen indicated her tits, her cunt and her arsehole.

"We will be playing with, or pleasuring, one another," I was informed. "The term Joanne uses for such a lovely act is positively filthy! I won't have it uttered in my house. Do you understand?"

"Perfectly, Aunty Olwen," I had answered, struggling to keep a straight face. I was, by then, sporting a gorgeous hard on, and all I wanted to do was fuck her, or in her terms, put my willy up her foo-foo and pleasure her.

Olwen was speaking again now, dragging me back to the present, and away from my fond memories of the three years I had spent 'playing' with her.

She switched off the television and sat next to me on the settee, still holding the huge dildo in her hands.

"Have you had supper?" she asked concernedly. As well as a passion for good sex, Olwen's other obsession was making sure that I was always fed regularly. She was a brilliant cook.

"Yes thank you," I replied, not untruthfully. I'd stopped in a takeaway joint half way between the office and Aunty Olwen's house and had a burger and chips, which I'd washed down with a cup of what I was convinced I could have had the vendors prosecuted for under the Trade Descriptions Act, because their description of what they gave me as 'coffee' was about as misleading as anything I'd ever come across.

"Well are you staying?" Olwen asked with a mischievous gleam in her eye. She held up her dildo. "Percy here is alright when I'm on my own, but it would be silly of me to miss the chance to sample your lovely willy once more. For old times' sake," she added with a wink.

"I suppose I could be persuaded,Aunty Olwen," I said, reaching out and fondling one of her large soft tits. "I've missed these gorgeous ti... er... boobies." I corrected myself, just in time.

"Shall we go upstairs to my bedroom, then?" asked Aunty Olwen. getting to her feet. "You're welcome to stay the night, you know. I remember how lovely and stiff your willy used to be first thing in the morning!"

In her bedroom, Olwen sat on her side of the bed whilst I went round to the side where I'd slept when I was lodging with her. As we used to do back then, we both undressed in silence and climbed into bed naked. We reached for each other and kissed and cuddled for a few moments.

Aunty Olwen had put on a few pounds since I was last in bed with her, but her tits were still as soft and pliable as I remembered them, and her nipples still reacted as quickly as they ever did when I began to suckle.

I felt her hand between my legs and heard her sigh of satisfaction as she gripped my throbbing cock.

"Your willy is just as I remember it," she whispered. "Sit up, Alun darling. It's a long time since I had a willy in my mouth!"

I did as I was told, and Aunty Olwen went down on me. She might not have done oral for a while, as she had admitted, but she'd always been a wonderful cock sucker. She deep throated me straight away, and I lay back as she began sucking and using her throat muscles to milk my hard, throbbing cock.

Suddenly, she came up off my cock and looked at me with a grin.

"I can taste foo-foo cream on your willy," she said. "It's a lovely combination. Do you have a new lady friend then?"

"I do," I admitted. "Aunty Joanne left instructions for her in her will. She works with me in Uncle Graham's office. Her name is..."

"Pamela Jackson," finished Aunty Olwen. "I met her at an office Christmas party that Joanne and Graham gave a good few years back. Joanne told me that she and Pamela sometimes played together in front of Graham. As I recall, her boobies were quite a strange shape."

"They certainly are," I agreed, "nothing like yours. I have missed you, Aunty Olwen. We had some good times together, didn't we?"

"Yes, we did," agreed Olwen. "These days I only have Percy to play with. He does a good job, but he doesn't cum in me. I do miss that. Come on, Alun, put your willy in my foo-foo. It will be just like old times!"

I mounted her and slid my cock in gently. She was dripping wet and as I bottomed out inside her, she moaned with pleasure.

"Oh yes! That's nice! OK, Alun, I'm ready. Let's play!"

As I began to fuck her, I remembered Aunty Olwen's passion for arse penetration. I slid my hand down and cupped her lovely big bum cheek. Working my way gently to her arse cleft, I found her little pucker and pressed a finger against it. Aunty Olwen moaned again.

"You remembered!" she said softly. "Oh, Alun, you are a darling. Finger my bum too, please."

I did as I was told, sliding my index finger right up her arse. Olwen squealed with pleasure, and I felt her cunt tighten around my cock shaft as she bore down on me. I was really enjoying this now, and I started to saw in and out of her with real intent. The sound of my balls slapping against her arse only served to drive me on harder and faster, and soon I felt Aunty Olwen mewling like a lost kitten as she started to cum.

I wasn't far behind her, and as my balls soon let me know, I found myself ready to cum too. We fucked like demented rabbits, and I gasped as the first rope of cum shot out of my cock into Olwen's dripping cunt. She wrapped her legs around my back and squeezed, and I emptied my ball sac into her. We kissed passionately, and eventually, I felt my cock soften and slip out of her.

"Oh, you beautiful boy!" Aunty Olwen said softly. "I've missed you so badly. That was gorgeous. Thank you, Alun."

I tweaked her nipple gently and winked at her.

"You're amazing, Aunty Olwen," I smiled. "I think I might stay a little bit longer. I seem to remember that you liked me to put my coc... er... my willy up your bum too? Give me twenty minutes or so, and maybe we could have a bit of bum play too?"

Aunty Olwen giggled.