Moving on Even Further

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do love that," she confessed. "Now you just lie there and get your strength back. I'm going to taste some of that lovely cum you've just left in me."

I watched in amazement as Olwen fingered herself and then transferred her sopping wet digit into her mouth. She winked at me.

"They tell me that cum is good for your complexion," she said. "I don't know if it's true, but it tastes delicious!"

Now was a good time, I thought. I'd ask Aunty Olwen if she was interested in what I had in mind, and then I could fuck her up the arse. I sat up in bed and looked at her as she continued to feed herself my cum.

"Aunty Olwen, as much as I enjoyed fuc... um... sorry, playing with you again, I came here tonight to ask you a favour. I'm in a bit of a pickle in the office, and I wondered if you could help me out?"

Olwen looked at me anxiously.

"Are you in trouble, Alun?" she asked.

"No, not at all, " I assured her. "It's the situation I find myself in back at the office..."

It took the best part of an hour to tell Aunty Olwen about the changes we were contemplating making at the office. She listened intently, interrupting only to say how thoughtful Aunty Joanne had been to provide a new lover for me when she was no longer alive to play with me.

Aunty Olwen knew about Walter's 'little quirks' as she put it. It seemed that after her husband and cuckold died, Uncle Graham and Aunty Joanne would visit Aunty Olwen, primarily for the two women to have sex in front of Aunty Joanne's cock locked cuckold. Walter would sometimes accompany them and had, on more than one occasion, been pegged by Olwen whilst sucking Uncle Graham's cock.

Eventually, I managed to get to the point of my visit.

"We are going to need a new receptionist, Aunty Olwen," I said. "It will mean answering the telephone and making appointments for clients. It's a paid job, and if you took it on, it would mean that you and I could resume our play dates that we both enjoy so much."

"What about this Pamela Jackson?" Aunty Olwen wanted to know. "Are you still going to be playing with her?"

"Oh yes," I replied truthfully. "Aunty Joanne made it clear that Pamela was her replacement. But she has a girlfriend too. A submissive who likes being punished, I understand. Pamela and I are going to be regular, but very casual lovers. I would love you and I to have a much more regular thing going on."

Aunty Olwen smiled at me.

"You're a dear boy," she said softly. "We've had some lovely times together, and you've always been the most considerate lover. Why, you never even hesitated that time I asked you to put your willy up my bum!"

"But I'm getting on, Alun. I'll be sixty four next birthday."

"Yes, I'll still need you, yes I'll still feed you, when you're sixty four!" I sang in a terrible parody of the famous Beatles song.

"Don't worry about what anyone will say," I continued. "We're both above the age of consent. We're not breaking any laws. And besides," I continued, "we can always say that you're my housekeeper. After all, we'll both be out all day in the office. I'll need someone at home to look after me."

That seemed to do the trick. I promised to look after the sale of Aunty Olwen's house personally, and I'd even hire a van and transport any or all of what she wanted to bring with her myself.

"That's sorted then," Aunty Olwen said eyeing my flaccid cock. "Is there any life left in that willy of yours? I feel like celebrating my new job by having you put it up my bum!"

She rolled over and stuck her arse up in the air, pulling her generous arse cheeks apart to reveal her star shaped pucker. I leant forward and kissed it, sticking my tongue out and rimming all around it.

"Mmm! That's lovely," Aunty Olwen murmured. "Kissing it is lovely, but I want more. Put your willy where your mouth is, Alun," she urged.

I didn't need a second invitation. I took my semi hard cock in my hand and rubbed it up and down a few times, thinking of arse fucking Aunty Olwen as I stimulated my cock. That did the trick! In no time at all I was fully hard, and my mushroom head was pressing against her star shaped bum hole.

I pushed against it, and felt it give. Encouraged by this, I pushed harder and my mushroom head eased past her anal muscle and entered her arse. Aunty Olwen moaned, more from pleasure than the pain she must have felt as her inelastic arse opening was stretched wider than nature intended. Then suddenly, I was all the way in, and I stayed still to let her get used to the feeling of having a full arsehole once more.

"I've missed this," Aunty Olwen muttered. "Percy does a good job, but he feels so small and inadequate compared to the real thing. What are you waiting for, Alun? You're all the way in now. I'm ready to be pleasured and filled up with your cum. Let's go, lover boy!"

I grinned and began to saw in and out of Aunty Olwen's arse. Remembering past times, when I arse fucked her regularly, I reached around and grabbed hold of her lovely big tits. She moaned with pleasure as I tugged on her nipples.

"Oh! That's lovely," she whispered throatily. "You remembered, you clever thing. My boobies like to be pleasured as well as my bum!"

Balancing on one forearm, Aunty Olwen used the fingers of her other hand to frig herself. I smelled the familiar sharp fragrance of a well stimulated, lubricated cunt, and smiled to myself. Almost sixty four she may well have been, but Olwen Simpson knew what she wanted, and nothing or no-one was going to prevent her from getting it. Once again, I found myself thinking of Aunty Joanne and the fabulous lifestyle she had introduced me to all those years ago when she walked into my bedroom unannounced and caught me wanking.

Aunty Olwen's breathing was ragged now. I knew the signs. She was right on the edge, and so was I, to tell the truth. Her tight arse canal gripped the whole length of my cock shaft, and my balls were boiling with cum ready to be unloaded into that beautifully narrow orifice.

"Ready, Aunty Olwen?" I managed to gasp. "Here I cum!"

As I shot my first rope of cum into her, Aunty Olwen started to cum too. She let out a howl of pleasure that could probably have been heard at the end of the street. The smell of cunt cum filled my nostrils, urging me on and I continued to fuck her arse, each thrust forward producing another jet of cum up my cock shaft and into Aunty Olwen.

We both collapsed onto the bed in a breathless fit of giggles.

"Fucking hell, I enjoyed that," I managed to gasp as I felt my cock soften and begin to slip out of Aunty Olwen.

"Now, now, Alun," reproved an equally breathless Aunty Olwen, "it was bad enough having to listen to Joanne's potty mouth. You know I don't like crudity. We were pleasuring each other, not that word you just used!"

"Sorry, Aunty Olwen." Suddenly I was that eighteen year old student who had been sent to lodge with her again. I shifted in the bed and put my arm around her, pulling her in for a kiss.

When we broke off the kiss, I nodded in the direction of her cunt.

"It's been a long time since I tasted your foo-foo," I said softly. "Can I go down on you and reacquaint myself with your taste?"

Aunty Olwen smiled and slid a couple of fingers into herself. She raised the glistening digits to her mouth and sucked them clean.

"I think I got all your cum out of me earlier," she said with a girlish grin. "All I taste of now is foo-foo juice. Yes of course you can go down and sip from my hairy cup!"

I needed no second invitation, and a few minutes later, Aunty Olwen was writhing and moaning again as I tongue lashed her clit and she exploded into my mouth, filling me up with her tasty, pungent cunt cum.

"Mission accomplished!" I thought to myself, "on more than one front. We've got a new receptionist and I've reclaimed a regular lover!"

Of course I stayed the night, and I was awoken in the morning by a lovely warm mouth enveloping my flaccid cock and turning it from a limp appendage into a rock hard fuck stick in no time at all.

Aunty Olwen didn't say a word until she'd made me cum and swallowed all of my early morning issue.

"Good morning, Alun," she grinned, licking her lips in the most disgustingly lewd manner. "I always used to wake you up like that, didn't I? Now off you pop and have a shower. I'll go and make us some breakfast."

The smell of grilled bacon was irresistable as I went into the kitchen about twenty minutes later. As well as enjoying vigorous sex, Aunty Olwen's other obsession was feeding her guests properly and often. I hadn't eaten a cooked breakfast since leaving her house when I graduated and started work in Uncle Graham's office.

Aunty Olwen was still naked, save for a frilly apron that she inevitably wore when she was in the kitchen. I found the sight incredibly erotic, and I felt my cock stir in my trousers.

At the sound of my trouser zip coming down, Aunty Olwen turned round from the sink where she was washing the frying pan she had used to cook the fried eggs which she was going to serve with the bacon.

"Oh Alun," she said teasingly, "just let me pop our plates into the oven to keep warm. Early morning sex gives me a good appetite too!"

Aunty Olwen slipped both our plates into the oven and then bent over the kitchen table.

"Ready?" she asked. "Don't go up my bum this morning, please. I'm still a bit sore from last night, and anyway, I haven't been to the toilet yet. I wouldn't want to get poo all over your willy!"

To my amazement, she was so wet that my cock slid into her cunt easily.

"I had Percy up there whilst I was grilling the bacon," Aunty Olwen admitted. "Oh yes, darling boy! That's lovely. Now don't forget Aunty Olwen's boobies. Mmm! That's right. Squeeze those nipples! Oh, my word! If being your housekeeper means that I'll get a seeing-to like this every morning, I can't wait to get started!"

I helped Aunty Olwen with the washing up after breakfast, and I dried the dishes whilst she went upstairs to dress. Twenty minutes later, we were on the road, and on the start to a new chapter in both of our lives.

Inevitably, we got caught up in the early morning rush hour traffic and the school run too. It was gone ten o' clock when I opened the office door and stood aside to let Aunty Olwen enter first.

Jill was behind the reception desk as usual, and she seemed to be talking to Walter. She broke off her conversation and smiled as Olwen and I walked into reception.

"Good morning, madam," she said politely. "Welcome to Thomas and Phillips, Solicitors. How may I help you this morning?"

"Morning, Jill," I said brightly. "Sorry I'm late. This is..."

"Olwen Simpson, as I live and breathe," said Walter, having turned round and recognised Aunty Olwen straight away. "How lovely to see you again after all this time. How have you been keeping?"

"Very well, thank you Walter," replied Aunty Olwen. "It seems Alun has need of a new secretary at work, and a housekeeper to look after him at home."

"Look after him? Well, I suppose that's one way of putting it! I seem to recall you 'looked after' Joanne and Graham too. Alun will be in good hands, at least."

Before I had the chance to reply, or explain to Jill what Walter was going on about, the office door opened again, and Pamela walked in, looking all hot and bothered.

To everybody's amazement, she was holding what could only be described as a short dog lead, which was attached to a thick leather collar around the neck of an extremely large young woman.

Pamela obviously didn't see Aunty Olwen, otherwise she'd never have uttered the words she did in front of a potential client.

"Don't ask!" she snapped. "I've had a fucking awful start to my day already. This little bitch answered me back over breakfast, so I've had to give her a bloody good spanking already! Look at the state of her! How the hell does anyone think that a see through blouse and a skirt that short is appropriate dress for an interview? Well, you listen to me, my girl."

Pamela was addressing her companion now.

"Whether Mr Pritchard and Mr Phillips decide to employ you or not, when I get you home tonight, you're getting another good thrashing with the strap. You won't be able to sit on that fat arse of yours for a week!"

The young woman grinned in delight, and Pamela leaned in and kissed her.

"Was that alright, sweetie?" she asked. "I really need to brush up on my public humiliation technique!"

"It was lovely, darling," replied Pamela's companion in a surprisingly little girly voice. "My cunt's dripping already! And yes please, I would love a good strapping when we get home. Will you fuck me too, afterwards?"

"Good morning, Pamela. Would you like to introduce your friend?" I asked dryly. "Perhaps we can all go into the briefing room? There are some other introductions to be made this morning as well."

I nodded at Aunty Olwen, who was standing looking at Pamela and her girlfriend open mouthed with shock. I knew what was coming. Aunty Olwen's warning about not putting up with 'potty mouthed' people!

We all moved out of reception and into the much more private briefing room. Once everyone was seated, I stood up and addressed them all.

"As you know, there are going to be changes around here," I began. Jill has agreed to train as a paralegal, and Pamela suggested that her... um... her.."

"Oh for fuck's sake Alun. This is Theresa. She's my lover, and she's also my submissive slut. I mentioned your offer to her last night and she's agreed to come and work with us."

"Pammy offered me the job whilst we were in bed last night," grinned Theresa. "She knows that when her strap-on cock is lodged up my cunt, I'll agree to anything! Thanks for the offer, by the way. Working for a solicitor sure as hell beats the shit out of sitting on a supermarket check out and listening to that annoying fucking beep all day! And as for 'Unexpected item in the bagging area'? Her voice gets on my fucking tits!"

Walter and I looked at Aunty Olwen, who seemed to have been struck dumb by this foul mouthed diatribe.

"Er... yes, thank you, Theresa," Walter said, grinning at the stunned faces around the table. "Um... moving on... Alun has some more news, I believe?"

He looked at me and I nodded in agreement.

"Yes I do," I said. I indicated Aunty Olwen. "This is Mrs. Olwen Simpson. She's an old friend and she knew my Uncle Graham and Aunty Joanne too. Mrs. Simpson has agreed, after some detailed negotiations last night and again this morning, to take over Jill's job as receptionist. She'll also be moving into my house soon. I feel that I need a housekeeper."

Walter guffawed.

"A housekeeper? 'Detailed negotiations'? Fuck's sake, Alun. This is us you're talking to. We all know you've been fucking Olwen. Given my little quirks and Pamela and Theresa's relationship, I think you should stop being so prissy and say it like it is!"

"Well, I'll tell it like it is," replied Aunty Olwen in a quiet determined voice. "I've never heard such foul language in all my born days! Walter Phillips, you should be ashamed of yourself!"

She reached over and took my hand.

"My very good friend, Joanne, loved Alun like a son. She and Graham were very kind to me when I lost my husband. My cuckold," she added defiantly.

"So you see. I'm not some dried up old granny who disapproves of sex. I love it, even at my ripe old age! What I don't love is smutty, potty mouthed talk. Yes, Alun and I pleasured one another last night. And again this morning."

She stood up and cupped her beautiful big tits in both hands.

"So," she began again, "these are my boobies."

Reaching down, she lifted up her dress to reveal, to my delight, that she was wearing stockings and a suspender belt, and no knickers.

"This," she continued, "is my foo-foo, and this," (here she turned round and displayed her gorgeous arse), "this is my bum. If I'm going to work here, we'll have no more of this potty mouth talk, or Aunty Olwen will have to do as she did all those years ago, Walter, and put you over my knee and spank you. Do I make myself clear?"

"Um... I think you'll find that if anyone is going to spank Walter, it will be me," said Jill quietly, blushing furiously. "You and Alun weren't the only ones getting pleasured last night, Aunty Olwen. May I call you Aunty Olwen?"

"Of course, my dear," beamed Aunty Olwen. "I do like a well mannered young lady. Tell me, my dear, as well as giving Walter what he needs, would you perhaps bat for both teams? Joanne did, and she and I got on very well indeed!"

"I have been known to sip from the hairy cup," Jill said, blushing again, and looking meaningfully at both Pamela and Theresa. They both winked at her and Pamela licked her lips in the most disgusting display of wanton-ness I'd seen in a long time.

"Well now that we've got that out of the way, let's get on with some work, shall we?" smiled Aunty Olwen. "This is a solicitor's office after all!"

"Yes, Aunty Olwen," we all chorused, laughing delightedly.

"Bloody hell, " I thought to myself as I went into my office. "I'm with Aunty Olwen, Jill seems to have snared Walter, and Pamela and Theresa are in a long-term relationship. I've got no doubt that in the coming months, we'll be doing some swapping and sharing, but when the hell are we going to find the time to do any legal work?"

I sat down at my desk and came to a conclusion.

"Work was work, and play was play. We'd manage somehow!"

The End.