Moving On Pt. 01

Story Info
The Journey Continues.
2.8k words
4.56
5.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beej1123
beej1123
34 Followers

Author's note: The young man who had his first exposure to man on man sex here: https://www.literotica.com/s/my-first-time-289 is now 10 years older.

Although he had watched and waited for the return of the man in the Chrysler he was never to see him again. And, stuffing the experience and the feelings that it evoked within him, he moved on with his life, served his country proudly for 4 years in the United States Navy, returned to civilian life and sought to continue his education.

Having chosen to pursue a major in political science with a concentration in public service with an academic minor in management he was laying the groundwork for a number of possible professional as well as postgraduate pursuits. Any of them would afford him the opportunity to be of service to his community. He wished to serve.

In his personal life, he had made physical fitness a priority. At 6 ft, 170 lbs his physique was lean and fit -- what one would expect from an endurance athlete. That coupled with his light brown hair, gray eyes (the girls called them soft and warm) and masculine demeanor made dating girls not a particular challenge - he did not lack for friends. His mind seldom returned to that moment in time that was the front seat of the Chrysler -- except each year on this date and it still disarmed him. And so:

It was another one of those hot and humid August days like so many others as the dog days of the New England summer meandered toward the inevitable crisp clarity of autumn. Except that it wasn't. And it wasn't because it was exactly on this date 10 years before when a seemingly simple hitchhike home rapidly evolved into my introduction to something at once terrifying and magical -- the reality of my bisexuality.

Life and circumstances took my life in another direction and I was now far removed from that hot summer day so long ago. I was now a grown man with goals and ambitions and was pursuing an education to achieve them.

In my fourth year and on the cusp of receiving my baccalaureate, I had been afforded an opportunity to engage in a unique program involving the local community. I was pursuing postgraduate credit by conducting research on governmental versus non-governmental institutional effectiveness in a broadly diverse urban setting; I had made significant progress in obtaining raw data but was unclear about the way forward. Accordingly, I sought out my faculty advisor who, in turn, referred me to the department's leading scholar on complex urban issues. I reached out and made an appointment to see him the following day.

I arrived in the department reception area a few minutes before the appointed time and, after a moment was directed to the Prof's office. I was accustomed to faculty who were rather nontraditional but was a bit taken aback by the large emblem that I saw mounted on Dr. Wilson's wall -- it was a triskelion -- 3 spirals imprinted on a circular medallion: a symbol that can be interpreted in a number of ways. The presence of that emblem seemed to evoke a feeling of both uncertainty and curiosity within me. There was something else as well but I wasn't quite certain what that was.

He greeted me and invited me into his office, stood, shook my hand and then indicated that my faculty advisor had reached out to him and he was expecting me. He was a bit of an imposing figure. Tall, perhaps an inch or so taller than me, solidly built, he seemed to exude a rather undefined quality -- masculinity, yes, but something beyond that. When he noticed my glance at the triskelion, he looked directly at me and asked me if I knew what it was. I found his gaze a bit disarming but unhesitatingly replied that I had seen it before. His tone was cordial, conversational and yet there seemed to be a projection of that quality that I could not quite identify.

I had prepared a brief outline of what I was doing and why I was seeking his assistance and handed him a copy. He glanced at it then looked directly at me and said 'Organized and prepared -- I like that' and I know I felt something as he began to review the outline. His tone and directness were a bit disarming but I found myself somehow drawn to it and something was definitely stirring within me. I shrugged it off so I could concentrate and we discussed my research and what I hoped to accomplish with it. I then explained that I was seeking his help with determining the optimum approach to compiling, analyzing and presenting the results.

He appeared to have been listening intently, nodding and reviewing the outline. When I finished he again looked up directly into my eyes and he said that he understood. OK, that direct stare was at once intimidating and electrifying and I had no idea why. And then he wheeled his office chair barely perceptibly toward me and, looking me in the eye, said 'I can help you.' And I felt the shock waves coursing.

He then proceeded to jot down a listing of references, organizations and points of contact. It was handwritten with clarity, specificity and precision and I was truly impressed. He said that should get me started and to check back with him periodically, probably on a weekly basis. I thanked him profusely and he again looked me in the eye and said 'You are quite welcome.' The commanding tone in his voice was palpable and, and- - - - I liked it.

Over the next several weeks I devoted nearly every free moment to the research and developed a comprehensive framework for the product that I hoped would result. I had a standing appointment with Dr. Wilson every Friday afternoon and I would brief him on the project. After my fourth briefing as I was putting my notes away he asked me in a very personal tone how I was doing? I responded that the contacts and the guidance that he had given me were extremely helpful and that I was indebted to him. He responded that he was asking more about me personally than the research and it took me by surprise. I responded that I was doing well and thanked him for asking, perhaps a little too profusely. He looked at me with a hint of a smile and said. 'Good; very good, I like your progress but there is more to life.' There was more than an underlying something to his comment and I really liked how it made me feel. Wilson was a legend on campus with a reputation for being stern and intolerant but I hadn't experienced him that way at all. I then realized what exactly it was that I had been experiencing when in his presence: I was attracted to him and that was more than a little disarming.

As I arrived for my fifth briefing he suggested we relocate and invited me to have a beer with him as I briefed; I was both astonished and awestruck. I responded that I'd be delighted and we met at a watering hole a good bit away from the campus. He suggested we sit in a booth removed from the entrance to avoid anyone overhearing a discussion of my work. And I sat across the table facing him. While we were enjoying our beverages, we discussed my progress and he indicated how pleased he was with it. I found it challenging to focus on my notes which I had spread across my side of the table. As I was briefing him he suddenly relocated to my side of the table and sat next to me. He told me to continue but as I did his presence so close to me was overpowering and I began to feel nervous and it had to have been obvious. He turned and looked at me, patted my leg and said 'It's alright, no need to be nervous, you have nothing to fear from me.'

And my brain practically exploded. It was the same tone, the same manner and close to the same language that was spoken to me ten years before in the front seat of that Chrysler. And my body began to react in spite of me and I hoped he wouldn't notice. And my knee began to shake and I became aroused and then his hand was on my leg and he looked deep into my eyes and said 'It's alright, I understand.' Again, the Chrysler language- - - oh God!

I tried to concentrate on what he was pointing out in my notes but it was very difficult because his left hand was now resting on the small of my back only it wasn't just there because his fingers had moved down inside my jeans. And he told me to relax and that I was doing just fine and his fingers were moving back and forth -- OMIGOD!!!!! -- and he kept probing deeper down the back of my jeans and I was now highly aroused and totally losing my concentration. And then I realized that he was looking at me and when I turned to meet his gaze he had me -- totally and completely and irrevocably.

And then he pulled me to him and he kissed me -- aggressively and his hand was inside my jeans on my ass. He held the kiss for a moment and then released me and I know he read the look of wonder in my eyes. He straightened up, removed his hand, looked around and then said softly but directly to me 'Follow me when we leave here.' I could not say no. And I gathered my work and we walked to our cars and he didn't hesitate and pulled out into traffic and I followed him and 20 minutes later we pulled into a circular driveway. He parked and got out and I parked and got out and he placed his hand on my ass and we walked to his front door and he opened it. And I walked into a rather elegant foyer that opened up to an enormous beautifully appointed room.

And he had me face him and he placed his hands on my shoulders, peered deep into my eyes and, addressing me by my first name, 'August, it has become clear to me that you have the potential to be much more than you ever imagined in a world about which you are only marginally aware.' His voice was deep, rich and mesmerizing and I was losing myself in his eyes -- I was aroused, very aroused and my heart was pounding in my chest.

He went on: 'If you simply submit to certain instincts that are the force behind the blood coursing through your veins I can take you on a journey that only a very select few are ever permitted to take.'

I was starry eyed and beyond lost in his overpowering intellect and primal masculinity. I knew I was surrendering completely to this man and I wouldn't have been able to resist even I wanted to.

His voice softened but retained that commanding quality. 'There is a guest bathroom with soap, shampoo and towels through that door. Shower, shampoo your hair, towel off and blow dry your hair and return to this spot. There will be no need for you to dress before you return.' He knew that I had now surrendered completely to his will and, for me, it was both scary and hot and bewildering.

I did as I was instructed and then nervously returned to the great room where he stood waiting. He instructed me to stand before him with my feet 6 inches apart. And he placed his hand on my left shoulder and then on my chest and then on the back of my right shoulder and then on my abdomen. His hands were warm and soft and his touch was electric and I was aroused. And precum was streaming from my cock. And he touched the middle of my back and he touched my left side and he touched my right side and he touched the small of my back and he touched my right pelvis and then he touched my ass and then he wiped the stream of precum on his finger and he rubbed my precum on my lips and then he stepped away and he had a camera and took pics of me front and back. And I was so aroused and the precum began streaming again and he looked into my eyes and said 'You want this, don't you?' 'Yes' I uttered hoarsely.

And then he looked deep into my eyes and he said sternly 'That will be 'yes, sir' from this point forward when we are alone or when you are so instructed, do you understand?'

'Yes, sir' I replied.

'Good, very good. Now do you want this?'

'Yes, sir'

'How badly do you want this?'

And I responded 'Desperately, sir!'

And he walked over to an over stuffed chair, removed his clothes and sat down. He was big, well-built and his cock was hard and beautiful and he said 'Come here.'

Again 'Yes sir'

And I started to walk toward him and as I approached he told me to stop and then: 'On your knees.' And I was on my knees and then I was between his legs and his magnificent cock was before me and he peered down at me. And I took his powerful cock in my mouth and OMIGOD!! I had forgotten how beyond amazing it was to suck a cock and this was HIS COCK!!! And I sucked and I licked and I cupped his balls and then reached down behind his balls and I heard him moan and HIS COCK was in my mouth and it was wonderful and I sucked and it was beautiful and I went up and down and I heard him say 'such a good boy' and I felt warm and at ease and that this was where I belonged - sucking HIS COCK!!!!

I could feel him getting close and then he took my face in his hands and pulled me off his cock. And he took his cock in his hand and told me to look up at him and I did and he came all over my face and he said 'Do not touch your face or lick that cum.' 'Yes sir' I whispered.

And he had me move over to the front of his couch and lean against it while I was sitting on the floor and HIS CUM was steaming down my face and I was amazingly turned on and my cock was hard. And then he had his camera in his hand and he had me look up at him and he took several pics of me. And then he said to me 'Jerk yourself off and let me know when you are going to cum' and he handed me a towel. 'Yes sir'

And I did as I was told as HIS CUM was on my face and I was so turned on and he took pics of me jerking and I told him I was going to cum and he shot pic after pic and I came and he took more pics and then he told me to towel my cum off and lick HIS CUM off my lips and I did and I loved it.

He told me that the pics were for his use and that he would give me copies. And then he had me shower and get dressed and as I was leaving he pulled me to him, kissed me deeply and he said to me 'You want this very badly, don't you?' And I knew that he knew the answer to the question. And I said, 'Oh God, please, yes sir, I want this!!'

He replied 'We will talk more about this another time but for now, stay in close contact with me, is that clear?' I said 'Oh yes, yes sir.'

'Call this number and this number only at precisely 9:30 a.m. tomorrow; am I clear?'

'Yes, sir.'

And he said 'Good boy; now get your sweet ass out of here.' And I said Yes, sir!! and left.

The following day I called him at precisely 9:30 a.m. He answered by simply saying 'Go to the department office; there is an envelope waiting for you there. Follow the instructions. Do you understand?'

'Yes, sir.'

When I stopped by the department office the admin had a sealed envelope for me. Inside I found copies of the pics that he had taken as well as something that I had never seen before: it was a checklist; a BDSM checklist; a BDSM checklist for submissive men and women. And on it was a spreadsheet with a lengthy list of activities and a value scale ranging from 0 to 5 with zero being 'hard no' and 5 being 'desperately want'. A handwritten note clipped to the checklist said 'Complete this and have it with you on Friday.'

To be continued...

beej1123
beej1123
34 Followers